Belgian football / Talents Hunter.. by Thorgan Lesar

Abdel Rahman Magdi
Club - Ismaily FC
Age - 22
Position - AM(RLC)
Nationality - Egypt

Rahman Magdi appeared on my radar last year when he made an impression at the Africa Cup Under-23, where he could call himself a regular first line-up player. Egypt survived the group stage as the winner and in the semifinals South Africa was beaten 3-0, partly by two goals from Magdi. The final against Côte D'Ivoire was won 2-1 after extra time. Five players from Egypt were included in the Team of the Tournament, but Magdi's name was missing. Nevertheless, he impressed me enough.

BB16nk4q.img?h=630&w=1200&m=6&q=60&o=t&l

The young Egyptian has a good left foot, specialized in free kicks, has a good long pass. He is more than nice when it comes to playing football, but above all he has to become more decisive.

The asking price would be only 2 to 3 million euros for Magdi. Ajax FC and Feyenoord expressly show interest. Ajax is even convinced that he would offer added value on the first team.

16 games in Premier League in Egypt (1 goal, 2 assists)

SM - N/A
Value - N/A

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TALENTS OUTSIDE BIG FIVE - BY @Kierans91 First 15 talents... Johan Hove (19 years old, Strømsgodset) Georgios Vagiannidis (18 years old, Panathinaikos) Ajdin Hasic (18 years old, B

PREDICTIONS ARGENTINA Boca Juniors Esteban Andrada (29) - 87... + 1 to 88 ... YES Franco Soldano (25) - 84... + 1 to 85 Jorman Campuzano (23) - 83... + 1 to 84 ... + 2 to 85 Nicolas Capaldo (

Predictions Jupiler Pro League Watch out: these predictions are after 20 games. Still a lot can happen ! For the first time I predict downgrades, but we're close to the Winter. Possibly some play

Posted Images

On 7/10/2020 at 12:44 AM, thorgan lesar said:

UPDATE

I decided this "Talents Outside Big Five" to give an upgrade. The focus (Thuram is an exception) is from now on u14 - u23, so you'll see younger players, but also the older youngsters. 

Some developp faster, some break through on their 21th, 22th and not so fast.. 

NEW

"Talents Inside Big Five" is made... probably this one, will be filled in just step by step.. 

7 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Zion Atta

Club - Crystal Palace

Age - 15

Position - Forward

Transfer Links - Arsenal, Chelsea, United, City, Juventus and Inter

Zion is very technically gifted forward player who has been tipped for great things with a cluster of teams already wanting his signature.

At such a tender age there is a tendency to hype up a player too quickly but I believe this boy has what it takes to make it at the very top.

Atta currently plays for Crystal Palace at youth level and has already been drafted into there u18 squad and is thought to be in line with a shot at the senior squad within 18 months.

Couple of videos below:

I understand this player plays for a team in the big five leagues but wanted to do a rapport regardless.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

It's possible now, so no problem..

1 hour ago, Djordjee said:

I'd like to bring attention to two youngsters from Serbia, Zeljko Gavric and Andrija Radulovic. I'm sure Gavric was mentioned before, but Radulovic broke out after corona break and is wanted by Bologna. So maybe Kierans91 or thorgan could do a more in depth scouting report. Cheers

Will do next days.. ;)

On 6/13/2020 at 10:50 AM, Kierans91 said:

Andrija Radulovic

Club - Crvena Zvezda

Age - 17

Position - Attacking midfield

Made his professional debut just a few days ago for Crvena Zvezda, scoring from the penalty spot.

Been added to SM today, someone to keep an eye!

630A6001-77FC-4B36-9935-891E21A437C3.jpeg

1 hour ago, Djordjee said:

I'd like to bring attention to two youngsters from Serbia, Zeljko Gavric and Andrija Radulovic. I'm sure Gavric was mentioned before, but Radulovic broke out after corona break and is wanted by Bologna. So maybe Kierans91 or thorgan could do a more in depth scouting report. Cheers

I did try to bring peoples attention to him when he got added in June 😊

Not really an in depth review of him though.

Diego Rosa

Club - Germio

Age - 17

Position - Midfield

Transfer links - Manchester City

Diego Rosa is a tidy midfielder who likes to win back the ball in his teams final third and use his wide range of passing to start counter attacks or pass the ball into space.

Short clip below of some examples:

As I have mentioned he is currently linked with Manchester City and judging by what I’ve seen from this player who looks like he will eventually take over from Fernandinho with both players having a similar style.

Manchester City have been reported of tabling a 4.5 million pound offer, I’m hopeful this can materialise and City can then loan the player out to one of there feeder clubs for experience.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

58 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Diego Rosa

Club - Germio

Age - 17

Position - Midfield

Transfer links - Manchester City

Diego Rosa is a tidy midfielder who likes to win back the ball in his teams final third and use his wide range of passing to start counter attacks or pass the ball into space.

Short clip below of some examples:

As I have mentioned he is currently linked with Manchester City and judging by what I’ve seen from this player who looks like he will eventually take over from Fernandinho with both players having a similar style.

Manchester City have been reported of tabling a 4.5 million pound offer, I’m hopeful this can materialise and City can then loan the player out to one of there feeder clubs for experience.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Linked with Lommel United also

Pape Matar Sarr
Club - Génération Foot
Age - 17
Position - DM, M(C)
Nationality - Senagalese

Above all, Matar Sarr has to stand stronger on his legs and also become physically stronger. He prefers to play higher on the field from where he could make the game.

The Senegalese has rather fast feet, which can keep the tempo high. Technically more than nice, a good pass and even positionally he is quite far ahead for his age.

He likes to disturb the opponent higher on the field, anticipates quite well and likes to play pretty simple 3/4 of the time.

Pape-Matar-Sarr.jpg

He has currently interests from PSG, Atlético Madrid and Manchester City. So a lot of interest in the Senegalese midfielder, who now prefers to take it easy.

SM - N/A
Value - N/A

Samson Tijani (17) and Oumar Solet (20) signs in RB Salzburg. Solet left Olympique Lyonnais for Austrian champion and the Nigerian Tijani is coming straight from Nigeria. He’s a defensive midfielder that was a player of Collins Edwin SC. Oumar Solet is a French centre back.

Excited talents for RB Salzburg..

Samson Tijani

Tijani-Samson.jpg?resize=800,450&ssl=1

Oumar Solet

salzburg-lyon-dan-oumar-solet-yi-transfe

Eduardo Quaresma
Club - Sporting CP
Age - 18
Position - D(C), DM
Nationality - Portugal

I want to finish my 3rd list of 15 players with a player I believe in a lot.

The defender from Portugal is mainly purely defensive strong. His tackles and interceptions are one of his strongest points, but Quaresma can also anticipate well because he reads the opponent’s game well. There is still room for improvement in the passing and in air duels, but he is also far ahead. He made his debut with Sporting CP when the competition has started again and has been an integral part of the team ever since.

eduardo-quaresma.jpg

Quaresma is already international at Portugal in a class higher (Portugal u19), but expects next season that he already has a chance to join the big boys of Portugal.

Hopefully Quaresma stays on the ground with his feet, because there is still work to be done, as said. Continue to grow for 2 to 3 years in Portugal to think about how his career can continue.

7 games with Sporting CP and 23 games with Sporting CP in Liga Revelacao

SM - 73
Value - € 1M

Khvicha Kvaratskhelia

Club - Rubin Kazan

Age - 19

Position - Wing

This player is a talented youngster with lots of potential, he’s comfortable on the ball and loves to use his skill to outplay his opponents.

Khivcha is coming off the back of his break through season with Rubin and I expect even more next season, managing to appear 26 times scoring 3 goals in the process is not a bad start.

Below is a short video of some brilliant skill against Rostov skip to 2:40:

This boy has what it takes to make it at some of the top clubs in Europe.

SM rating - 76

Value - 700k