Jump to content

Belgian football / Talents Hunter.. by Thorgan Lesar


Recommended Posts

Zeljko Gavric
ravenna-italy-31st-oct-2016-raoul-bellan

Right 


Club - Crvena Zvezda
Age - 19
Position - AM(RLC)
Nationality - Serbia

Technically more than nice, something more has to grow in the collective game of his team. Tactically, he still has to grow, such as in for example not shooting too badly and incorrectly to the goal. So if he grows a little more in the collective game, Gavric is a player to follow for sure. He is a little further than Radulovic, but the least talented of the 2 in my opinion.
 



International of Serbia u21.
20 games in Prva liga Srbije (7 goals, 5 assists)

SM - 76
Value - € 700K

...
Andrija Radulovic
62235998.png


Club - Crvena Zvezda
Age - 18
Position - AM(RLC)
Nationality - Serbia

This Radulovic has a good left foot. For me personally the most talented player of the two players, which does not automatically mean that he will have a better career, and the one who is also tactically further. He has a good shot technique and can place him nicely in goal. He is not really averse to an effort and likes to disturb the opponent. Only he has to grow physically more.
 



3 games in Prva liga Srbije (1 goal, 1 assist)
...
SM - 70
Value - € 240K

@Djordjee

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TALENTS OUTSIDE BIG FIVE - BY @Kierans91 First 15 talents... Johan Hove (19 years old, Strømsgodset) Georgios Vagiannidis (18 years old, Panathinaikos) Ajdin Hasic (18 years old, B

PREDICTIONS ARGENTINA Boca Juniors Esteban Andrada (29) - 87... + 1 to 88 ... YES Franco Soldano (25) - 84... + 1 to 85 Jorman Campuzano (23) - 83... + 1 to 84 ... + 2 to 85 Nicolas Capaldo (

Predictions Jupiler Pro League Watch out: these predictions are after 20 games. Still a lot can happen ! For the first time I predict downgrades, but we're close to the Winter. Possibly some play

Posted Images

On 7/16/2020 at 4:09 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Legia Warszawa is building a future. I already mentionned Ariel Mosór (17 years old, central defender) in this thread. Yesterday he made his debut, same with Radoslaw Cielemecki (17 years old, AM(C)) and Szymon Wlodarczyk (17 years old, A(C))

Szymon Wlodarczyk
Szymon-Wlodarczyk.jpg

Radoslaw Cielemecki
5cd4048433ebb3_28386558.jpg

Ariel Mosór
545c15e9cca6f06af6246aeb5cf03b7aca3451e6



I believe strongly in Mosór, but also follow Cielemecki and Wlodarczyk. It's a recommendation.
 

 

13 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

The question wasn't for me, so I don't know if I am allowed to answer, but I'd like to see some tips on new talents from Poland :) 

Sometimes I ask to some other people to hear everyone his opinion, but Poland it is :)

above already 3 talents I mentionned last week

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Djordjee said:

First of all thanks for more in-depth scouting report of the Zvezda's young duo. As for the question I have a more specific one, I picked up Santiago Ramos(Barcelona) and Moussa Sissako(PSG) when they got added and I'd like to know if they are keepers or not

Moussa Sissako is player of Standard De Liège, but next days .. ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sergey Pinyaev

Club - FC Chertanovo

Age - 15

Position - Forward

Transfer Links - Manchester United

This player has extreme confidence in front of goal for such a young player, he likes to attack from the wing and cut inside.

Pinyaev has played for Russia at u17 level and plays for FC Chertanovo at the same level. Along with Artem Sokolov Pinyaev is a great talent coming out of Chertanovo.

Short video of his ability:

It’s no surprise looking at his ability that clubs like Manchester United are keen on a acquiring his services.

Pinyaev has been on multiple trials at Manchester United and each time has impressed the staff, article below from February.

https://www.tribuna.com/amp/manutd/en/news/2020-02-09-russian-prodigy-pinyaev-impresses-on-third-man-united-trial-as-his-mentor-reveals-extent-/

I must add that Thorgan has mentioned this player in a list of others before, I made sure to check the search engine before doing a report on the player, no point in having multiple reports.

Sergey definitely has a big future ahead and when he turns 18 I’m sure plenty of clubs will be knocking on the door keep your eyes open.

Edit: SM rating - 74

Edit: Value - 360k

 

Edited by Kierans91
Didn’t search for him correctly on SM. Cheers Thorg
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Sergey Pinyaev

Club - FC Chertanovo

Age - 15

Position - Forward

Transfer Links - Manchester United

This player has extreme confidence in front of goal for such a young player, he likes to attack from the wing and cut inside.

Pinyaev has played for Russia at u17 level and plays for FC Chertanovo at the same level. Along with Artem Sokolov Pinyaev is a great talent coming out of Chertanovo.

Short video of his ability:

It’s no surprise looking at his ability that clubs like Manchester United are keen on a acquiring his services.

Pinyaev has been on multiple trials at Manchester United and each time has impressed the staff, article below from February.

https://www.tribuna.com/amp/manutd/en/news/2020-02-09-russian-prodigy-pinyaev-impresses-on-third-man-united-trial-as-his-mentor-reveals-extent-/

I must add that Thorgan has mentioned this player in a list of others before, I made sure to check the search engine before doing a report on the player, no point in having multiple reports.

Sergey definitely has a big future ahead and when he turns 18 I’m sure plenty of clubs will be knocking on the door keep your eyes open.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

 

Mentionned him 3 times and was on my list this week to make a post. I'm looking in Russia and you did both at the moment :D

By the way...

 

Screenshot_20200720-235434_Samsung Internet.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Mentionned him 3 times and was on my list this week to make a post. I'm looking in Russia and you did both at the moment :D

By the way...

 

Screenshot_20200720-235434_Samsung Internet.jpg

Thank you.

Didn't realise you were in Russia, I just do reports randomly when I have the time.

I did mention you and checked the search engine before hand which I do for all my reports, don’t want to tread on anyone’s toes if they have done a report on a player.

I will also get round to finishing the list of 250 players you sent me but I have a quick question...

Whats your opinion on Alfie Devine, Joshua Ireland and Zac Emmerson?

I will do a report on Emmerson within the next week or so.

Link to post
Share on other sites

--------------------------------- NXT - JPL -------------------------

KRC Genk


630?appId=2dc96dd3f167e919913d808324cbfe



This season KRC Genk will look younger. There are still some reinforcements on the way to KRC Genk, especially Gerardo Arteaga and Juan Brunetta possibly still from Mexico and Argentina.

The team will already be further, but also young boys from their own Academy knock on the door. I've already talked about Pierre Dwomoh (16 yrs old), but there are still some that are on the way.

You are all familiar with Maarten Vandevoordt (18 yrs old), but next year Shawn Adewoye (20 yrs old), Luca Oyen (17 yrs old), Bryan Limbombe (19 yrs old) and Elias Sierra (18 yrs old) will make a lot chance of playing minutes. Adewoye will compete with Dewaest, Cuesta and Lucumi. Sierra has a lot of competition from Hrošovský, Thorstvedt and Heynen. Oyen will compete with the attacking midfielders and flankers.

In Bryan Limbombe there is a little less faith in KRC Genk, but he is a winger. It is especially very much looking forward to Pierre Dwomoh, Luca Oyen and Shawn Adewoye.

Pierre Dwomoh has already been explained .. Luca Oyen is a talented attacking midfielder who makes quite an impression while preparing for next season. He moves well with ball as well as without ball.

splitscreen-dwomoh-oyen-1_1589314357.png
Dwomoh left, Oyen right

Shawn Adewoye is a promising defender who also impresses in the preparation that can play with both right and left. Adewoye has now had a year of experience with the big boys and seems to have taken quite a few steps.
o76a0633_1548697791.jpg

In my opinion, Elias Sierra is not the greatest talent, but he also makes an impression as a central midfielder during the preparation.
sierra-elias.jpg?w=750&h=500&auto=format



Surprisingly, he might get more chances next season. Bryan Limbombe may frankly fear for a place in the team.
v2_large_5396317bdb27c4961ec6564baeb9531

Other talented foreign players like Benjamin Nygren seem to have a new chance. Kristian Thorstvedt has to get rid of his injuries first. It is also looking forward to Eboué Kouassi and the question is asked if Joakim Mæhle will stay.

In short, the academy from Genk is doing his job again.

To name just a few, only from the academy: Kevin De Bruyne, Thibaut Courtois, Yannick Carrasco, Leandro Trossard, Timothy Castagne, Koen Casteels, Christian Kabasele

Some foreign examples, Wilfried Ndidi, Kalidou Koulibaly, Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, Sander Berge, Omar Colley, Joseph Aidoo, Ruslan Malinovskiy, Leon Bailey

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Thank you.

Didn't realise you were in Russia, I just do reports randomly when I have the time.

I did mention you and checked the search engine before hand which I do for all my reports, don’t want to tread on anyone’s toes if they have done a report on a player.

I will also get round to finishing the list of 250 players you sent me but I have a quick question...

Whats your opinion on Alfie Devine, Joshua Ireland and Zac Emmerson?

I will do a report on Emmerson within the next week or so.

Mentionned in PM, but it's no problem.

Devine pretty good, but I think it's not the best step to go Tottenham for him. He had to say and developp there..
Joshua Ireland got a contract in Belgium with RSC Anderlecht, it's not official yet, but possibly to RSC Anderlecht. Emmerson has a high potential, good choice to make a rapport.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Djordjee said:

First of all thanks for more in-depth scouting report of the Zvezda's young duo. As for the question I have a more specific one, I picked up Santiago Ramos(Barcelona) and Moussa Sissako(PSG) when they got added and I'd like to know if they are keepers or not

Sissako is definitely a keeper, but such a shame he is injured for a while. Normally middle august (close by matchday nr. 3 in competition). Ramos is a keeper for now, if you have time till middle next season.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Mentionned in PM, but it's no problem.

Devine pretty good, but I think it's not the best step to go Tottenham for him. He had to say and developp there..
Joshua Ireland got a contract in Belgium with RSC Anderlecht, it's not official yet, but possibly to RSC Anderlecht. Emmerson has a high potential, good choice to make a rapport.

My bad you did mention you were doing a player in Russia, no mention of Pinyaev unless I’m blind.

Interesting, in terms of Emmerson and Devine.

Devine hasn’t played a single game for Wigan but that’s no surprise really but I think with the move to Tottenham he will be training week in week out with better players and within a few years will probably go out on loan to a championship club, good move.

Emmerson well he could stay at Oldham to be honest because he’s starting to get first team minutes albeit in League 1, but at least it’s professional football where winning and losing actually matter.

Link to post
Share on other sites

15-yrs-old Angel Manuel Martinez is a central defender in the MLS. He has signed for Borussia Dortmund previous week, is he the next talent from the USA who's going to break through on long term in Borussia Dortmund.

Christian Pulisic did a great job in Dortmund, now Reyna will play more with the first squad. Within 2 years Angel Manuel Martinez ? Keep an eye on him. 

 

_200721_150047_501.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, erdingerpfc said:

What do you think about Diogo Jota? Could he rise? He might be my option for winger since Ferran Torres a little bit more expensive.Some other wingers around 8m worth?

Personally I don't think he will rise, but there is a chance with his good season.  

Robert Skov from Hoffenheim or Emiliano Buendia from Norwich. Buendia will leave Norwich this summer, rumours are that Atlético Madrid thinks of him. Skov is still really talented and has more potential then what he showed in the Bundesliga this season. Yefferson Soteldo is an interesting prospect from Santos, but still chose Skov and Buendia above him. Emmanuel Dennis from Club Brugge will also leave this summer. Viktor Tsyhankov has a strong season again at Dynamo Kyiv. Krépin Diatta also from Club Brugge, really talented, but possible he stays in Belgium. So if he breaks through completely, he can rise with a + 1 and maybe with a strong season + 2 to 88, but don't see that happen immediately. Wanderson Galeno has a wonderful season in Portugal. 

So yeah, there are good options.

I prefer Skov, Tsyhankov, Buendia and Diatta. If I really need to take one, I go with Buendia, but really those 4 players, you can't do wrong with them, because if he really is going to Atlético Madrid and plays well there, he will rise nicely. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Santiago Arzamendia
Club - Cerro Porteño
Age - 22
Position - D, DM(L), M, AM(LC)
Nationality - Paraguay

A player that certainly can make a step to Europe this summer. The Paraguayan left-back dominated in both the league and for the nationale team of Paraguay. He is good going forward, while also tracking back well. He can play on more positions as well what makes him really interesting.

arza_1qkas18w0agmj1e6xl8u4cwuew.jpg?t=21



He would fit well at teams like AZ Alkmaar in The Netherlands or KRC Genk in Belgium. He has been linked with a move to Atlanta United before but I would like to see him in Europe. Bayer Leverkusen is also interested in him.

Keep an eye on him, he has a lot of potential.

25 games with Cerro Porteño (2 goals, 4 assists)

SM - 80
Value - € 1.4M

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/18/2020 at 10:20 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Fausto Vera
Club - Argentinos Juniors
Age - 20
Position - Defensive midfielder
Nationality - Argentina

He is a player with a high footballing ability with a truly pure style of passing. He has the potential to make it in a nice team. Long passes and short passes, that's not a problem for him. Physically pretty strong and a defensive midfielder who can put pressure on the opponent every second of the game.

fausto-vera_862x485.jpg?v=1



He has being linked in the winter to Club Brugge, but for the rest no news about transfers. He is my first young player of the 3th list of 15 talents. He's worth it. :)

Stats:
14 games (1 goal)

He's part of Argentina u23.

SM - 78
Value - € 600K

Marc Overmars the technical director of Ajax is looking for a controlling midfielder

The problem may be solved this summer by attracting Fausto Vera. According to various South American media, Ajax is seriously interested in the 20-year-old defensive midfielder of Argentinos Juniors. Transfermarkt.de estimates its market value at no less than 9 million euros, and the Argentinian club will probably make even more demands for its mainstay.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...