Belgian football / Talents Hunter.. by Thorgan Lesar

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TALENTS OUTSIDE BIG FIVE - BY @Kierans91 First 15 talents... Johan Hove (19 years old, Strømsgodset) Georgios Vagiannidis (18 years old, Panathinaikos) Ajdin Hasic (18 years old, B

PREDICTIONS ARGENTINA Boca Juniors Esteban Andrada (29) - 87... + 1 to 88 ... YES Franco Soldano (25) - 84... + 1 to 85 Jorman Campuzano (23) - 83... + 1 to 84 ... + 2 to 85 Nicolas Capaldo (

Predictions Jupiler Pro League Watch out: these predictions are after 20 games. Still a lot can happen ! For the first time I predict downgrades, but we're close to the Winter. Possibly some play

Posted Images

Danila Prokhin

Club - Zenit

Age - 19

Position - Central defender

Danila has recently been drafted into Zenit’s first team and looks very comfortable at senior level.

He’s a very technical defender who isn’t afraid to pass and is good over a free kick similar to David Luiz in how he strikes the ball.

Hightlights below, very old videos unfortunately:

Prokhin has played for Russia at u19 level and I’m going to predict that he will see more game time next season for Zenit playing on the right of a back 3.

Danila got added to SM this morning ratings and value below.

SM rating - 78

Value - 600k (this may change, I will alter tomorrow)

--------------------------------- NXT - JPL -------------------------

CLUB BRUGGE KV.
crop.php_.jpeg

There are some players who can leave such as Emmanuel Dennis and Clinton Mata who may be replaced immediately with foreign reinforcements. Their ambitions go far, very far, but since last season they have been working more with the youth.

Charles De Ketelaere is the great example of the Club Brugge academy, but some boys have already had chances in the preparation. Some have taken their chance and others have some work to do.

There are some players who get their chances like Siemen Voet, Thomas Van Den Keybus, Nick Shinton, Senne Lammens, Maxim De Cuyper, Ignace Van Der Brempt, Wilkims Ochieng, Arne Engels and Youssouph Badji.

Arne Engels (16) and Wilkims Ochieng (17) have only been allowed to play against Belgian 2nd division KMSK Deinze. They are seen as the future of Club Brugge, but still too early.

Siemen Voet (20) has participated in every match so far. Voet was rented last season to a Belgian 2nd grader. He has already taken many steps and still makes some impression in the preparation. He may now be loaned to a first class team.
SiemenVoet.jpg

The 2 keepers Nick Shinton (19) and Senne Lammens (18) can continue to grow in the wake of Simon Mignolet. Shinton has long been predicted a good career, but it seems that he gets serious competition from Lammens. Next season Mignolet will still remain first goalkeeper, but the future for within 2 years is already certain with the 2 talented keepers.
250105107.jpg
Nick Shinton

503883-1570202234.jpg

Senne Lammens

Thomas Van Den Keybus (19), on the other hand, is a right winger who still has a lot of steps to take, but with his technique he still makes an impression. He does not have much chance of chances in the first team.
502298-1582813000.jpg

Then we are going to talk about the young players who will certainly get opportunities at the first squad of Club Brugge. We are talking about Ignace Van Der Brempt, Maxim De Cuyper and Youssouph Badji.

Right-back defender Ignace Van Der Brempt is currently seen as Clinton Mata's backup, but will most likely get chances when Mata is unavailable.
92_vanderbrempt.png

Maxim De Cuyper made his debut recently against Manchester United and since then his volume has improved significantly. The left defender, on the other hand, is considered to be mainly competition from Eduard Sobol.
3e44876a-54d2-11ea-a9e4-7fe4b9211a1f_web

Youssouph Badji is the only foreigner of all these players. The Senegalese makes a big impression in the preparation and has a good chance of many minutes this season. Badji is a complete attacker with more depth. Keep an eye on this player.
BDBB-640x405.jpeg

There is still 1 player who leaves a big impression at Club Brugge and that is Badji. De Cuyper and Van Der Brempt certainly have a chance and players like Siemen Voet will be allowed to play at the highest level, possibly with a rental team. Wilkims Ochieng and Arne Engels will have a long-term chance.

There are not many examples of Club Brugge's youth, but some players like Björn Engels, Brandon Mechele and Vadis Odjidja (now KAA Gent) have played with the youth.

On 9/27/2019 at 6:28 PM, thorgan lesar said:

You can find the TOP 100 in my OP (Opening Post), definitely something to check out. :) 

On 9/27/2019 at 6:28 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Following countries you can ask questions about:

The Netherlands
Russia
Austria
Ukrain
Switzerland
Greece
Denmark
Croatia

Australia
Czech Republic
France
Japan
Portugal
Serbia
USA
Uruguay

Sweden
Norway
Finland
Brazil
Argentina
Mexico
Iceland

Germany
England
Italy
Spain
France

I'm adding the big five-countries. I know you all have Sir Rahul his thread, but I just want to say with this, you can ask whatever you want, also here about the Big Five.

2 Russian talents who are good enough to make it in the European football. I personally really like them.

Matvey Safonov
Club - FK Krasnodar
Age - 21
Position - GK
Nationality - Russia

One of the biggest upcoming goalkeeper talents that is currently around. He is also known among you guys, but I would like to confirm his talent again. He's an athletic and confident goalkeeper. He has very good reflexes and reactions at home. Good in aerial duels and distributes the game well as a keeper.

27 games (9 clean sheets)..

SM - 80
Value - € 2.4M

Daniil Shamkin
Club - FC Zenit
Age - 18
Position - AM(RLC)
Nationality - Russia

Shamkin is a promising talent from the FC Zenit academy. This playmaker has a decent football intelligence with which he is already quite good positionally and therefore tactically. Technically more than nice, but above all it has to grow physically and get even more involved in the collective game of the team. Keep an eye on this player, because next season Shamkiin will play more probably.

His debut against Ural in 1st division..

13 games (3 goals, 1assist) in PFL West and 4 times as a sub in the first team of FC Zenit.

SM - N/A
Value - N/A

2 promising South American talents who are already knocking on the door of the first squad.

Gaston Avila
Club - Boca Juniors
Age - 18
Position - D(C)
Nationality - Argentina

Boca Juniors has many good footballers, but Avila seems to deserve a place in the future. He is left-footed, strong in footballing ability and also performs more than the main function of any defender: scoring. He stands his ground well and is strong in 1vs1 duels, although he still has to take a lot of steps physically.

Avila sustained a serious injury in March 2019, but thankfully he now seems fully recovered and ready to play with the big boys at Boca Juniors.

SM - 70
Value - € 240K

Sávio
Club - Atlético Mineiro
Age - 16
Position - AM(RL), A(RL)
Nationality - Brazil

The young Brazilian has a pretty good technique, which is why he likes to run with the ball at his feet. He has a great pass in his feet. He is still very young, but a working point for him is to become a little stronger collectively. Just like Avila, Sávio must above all become physically stronger. Fortunately, this can be worked on because of his young age.

This video is a bit old, but this is his game against Uruguay u15.

SM - N/A
Value - N/A

Mateusz Musialowski

Club - LKS Łódź

Age - 16

Position - Winger/Forward

Musialowski is the next in a long list of talent coming from Poland, he’s a very technical player who can play in any position in forward positions from either wing to striker to attacking midfield.

Mateusz has only played for Łódź at youth level as well as for Poland at the u17 stage.

Video below of some highlights:

Liverpool have reached an agreement for this player and will be offered a professional deal when he turns 17 in October.

Not yet on the database Musialowski is a must buy when added.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

7 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Mateusz Musialowski

Club - LKS Łódź

Age - 16

Musialowski is the next in a long list of talent coming from Poland, he’s a very technical player who can play in any position in forward positions from either wing to striker to attacking midfield.

Mateusz has only played for Łódź at youth level as well as for Poland at the u17 stage.

Liverpool have reached an agreement for this player and will be offered a professional deal when he turns 17 in October.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Hope he doesn't regret this move on such a young age... 

48 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Hope he doesn't regret this move on such a young age... 

Yes that’s a fair point, Harvey Elliott joined at a similar age from Fulham and he’s done pretty well getting integrated into the first team.

I think a loan move would be good for Musialowski wether it’s back to Łódź or to a Championship team.

Very recently, RB Salzburg took another Swiss, which reminded me of Okoh. Switzerland's future lies in RB Salzburg.

Federico Crescenti
Club - RB Salzburg
Age - 16
Position - A(C)
Nationality - Switzerland

RB Salzburg has only recently recruited him from Sänkt Gallen and will immediately join RB Salzburg o18. The technically skilled attacker has some steps to take positionally and physically, but Crescenti has a torrent instinct that many can be jealous of. Curious about his further development in RB Salzburg.

Unfortunately I couldn't find a video.

9dc25a0e-2014-487f-89e9-59bbd60c9027.png

SM - 65
Value - € 140K

Bryan Okoh
Club - RB Salzburg
Age - 17
Position - D(C)
Nationality - Switzerland

Okoh, on the other hand, is a player who likes to push forward and as a central defender to make the game higher on the field. The Swiss is fast, accurate with his tackles and very disturbing. Okoh does have some work points physically and positionally, but keep an eye on this boy.

7 games in 2. Liga

SM - 65
Value - € 140K

Koki Saito
Club - Yokohama FC
Age - 18
Position - AM, A(RLC)
Nationality - Japan

As Saito demonstrated his dribbling ability and close control in tight spaces is one of his key assets as a player.

Saito is very good at timing his touch past his marker and skipping away from any physical contact that might slow him down.

When Saito moves up to more competitive leagues, the number of dribbles and repetitions in one-versus-one situations he garnered in previous season will help him against more compact defences and stronger individual defenders.

Saito will need to improve on his creation skills via passing.

Perhaps the statistics show that Saito would best project as a second striker or inside forward who relies on others to get him the ball in dangerous areas where he can then use his dribbling and finishing abilities to score goals and create rebound chances for others.

koki-saito-of-yokohama-fc-celebrates-the

39 games in total (7 goals, 5
2 assists)

SM - 76
Value - € 360K

Paulo Bernardo

Club - Benfica

Age - 18

Position - Central Midfield

Last of my second list of 15 talents outside of the big five and he’s a huge prospect and someone I think who isn’t far away from potentially getting some minutes at Benfica.

Bernardo is a player who is confident on the ball and has every range of pass in his locker, I think he already has the physique to play in the senior squad.

Video below:

Bernardo has only played for Benfica and Portugal at youth level but like I’ve said previous I’m hopefully he can get his chance soon.

I think a loan move would also be a good step if he’s unlikely to play for the senior team, more experience the better.

SM rating - 73

Value - 300k

Darwin Nuñez
Club - UD Almeria
Age - 21
Position - AM(RL), A(RLC)
Nationality - Uruguay

The Uruguayan of UD Almeria makes a big impression in the Spanish 2nd class. He moves very well without the ball and has an instinct to choose the right positions as an attacker.

Being able to handle the space he gets and finishing the chances is one of Nuñez's strongest points.

Now if he takes steps again, in the collective game, Nuñez becomes a good player.

BB15gMcZ.img?h=630&w=1200&m=6&q=60&o=t&l

AS Roma and SSC Napoli already expressly show interest in the attacker. I will follow this closely so that you know when to buy him in the game.

30 games in Segunda Division (16 goals, 2 assists)

SM - 82
Value - € 2.4M

Jackson Muleka
Club - TP Mazembe
Age - 20
Position - A(C)
Nationality - Congo

The Congolese attacker’s impressive performances this term haven’t gone unnoticed and he has recently been linked with some clubs.

While his team are in possession of the ball, Muleka can often be seen making a nuisance of himself for opposition defenders. He constantly moves around, getting himself into potentially dangerous positions and passing lanes, which makes him a difficult player to deal with for opposition defenders.

Furthermore, he possesses some impressive speed and agility, both of which help his body to keep up with his mind and quickly put his thoughts into action by invading dangerous space inside the box.

In addition to that, Muleka has shown the composure to pull off an impressive chipped finish, as well as the ability to score impressive goals with either foot.

Muleka is not without fault. The technical aspect of his game, both with regard to his dribbling and his passing, could do with some improvement, his height can be an issue at times, both with regard to taking advantage of crosses and when contesting goal kicks, and while he has got an excellent defensive work-rate, Muleka often goes to ground too easily and can be beaten quite easily when he attempts to tackle. 

Pamphile-Mihayo-et-Jackson-Muleka-TP-Maz

However, he has got some clear strengths to his game and when they are taken advantage of by his team’s tactics, he is a difficult player to cope with.

There are rumours that LOSC Lille wants him and wants to send him on loan to Excel Moeskroen in Belgium.

31 games with TP Mazembe (14 goals, 4 assists)

SM - N/A
Value - N/A

On 7/23/2020 at 11:21 AM, Kierans91 said:

Mateusz Musialowski

Club - LKS Łódź

Age - 16

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

😀 When I first looked at his face I thought he was 12. 

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

NEW PLAYER ADDED: Dennis Borkowski (18) 

sports_united_news_dennis_borkowski__lae

I would say "a must buy"

If you have some time could you please explain further? 

de-politieke-kaart-van-polen-103523076.j

1280px-Flag_of_Poland_2.svg.png

Kacper Kozlowski (16) is a very talented midfielder to keep an eye on. Michal Karbownik (19) is already on their wish list at various clubs and is also considered one of the greatest Polish talents at the moment. Who is also in 1st category Polish talents, is certainly Filip Marchwinski (18), Aleksander Buksa (18), Szymon Wlodarczyk (17), Dawid Kocyła (17) and Ariel Mosór (17) who are all predicted a great future . Sebastian Walukiewicz (21) is currently also in category 1 due to his recent performances at Cagliari.

karbownik_michal_5.jpg
Michal Karbownik

In the 2nd category there are talented players, but in my opinion have a slightly lower potential. Very nice players with a Bartosz Bida (19), Bartosz Bialek (18), Daniel Hoyo-Kowalski (17), Hubert Turski (17) and Radoslaw Cielemecki (17) who stand for the year of the breakthrough. Can they take a step forward in their development?

5c16a8f50a3386_40829260.jpg
Filip Marchwinski

In the 3rd category are players who have already reached a certain level in their own country, but are not yet expected to take the step to a better competition. Bartosz Slisz (21) and Jakub Moder (21) are such people who do well, but still have to take the step to distinguish themselves.

5c4b381f49d5c9_71951144.jpg
Aleksandar Buksa

In the 4th category players who are still very young, but absolutely need to be followed. Then we are talking about Bartlomiej Kafel (16), Jan Bieganski (17), Michal Litwa (16), Iwo Kaczmarski (16) and Aleksander Stawiarz (17) who still have a long way to go. Kaczmarski has been the youngest goalscorer in Poland since 1963. Kaczmarski may technically get a little stronger, but he is a promising talent.

jsk_7363.jpg
Ariel Mosór

In short, a lot of Polish talents are on the way. There are 6 Polish talents that stand out for me, which are already closely followed by some teams. Michal Karbownik, Kacper Kozlowski, Ariel Mosór, Filip Marchwinski, Dawid Kocyła, Aleksander Buksa and Szymon Wlodarczyk are especially the players of choice to follow.

22 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

de-politieke-kaart-van-polen-103523076.j

1280px-Flag_of_Poland_2.svg.png

Kacper Kozlowski (16) is a very talented midfielder to keep an eye on. Michal Karbownik (19) is already on their wish list at various clubs and is also considered one of the greatest Polish talents at the moment. Who is also in 1st category Polish talents, is certainly Filip Marchwinski (18), Aleksander Buksa (18), Szymon Wlodarczyk (17), Dawid Kocyła (17) and Ariel Mosór (17) who are all predicted a great future . Sebastian Walukiewicz (21) is currently also in category 1 due to his recent performances at Cagliari.

karbownik_michal_5.jpg
Michal Karbownik

In the 2nd category there are talented players, but in my opinion have a slightly lower potential. Very nice players with a Bartosz Bida (19), Bartosz Bialek (18), Daniel Hoyo-Kowalski (17), Hubert Turski (17) and Radoslaw Cielemecki (17) who stand for the year of the breakthrough. Can they take a step forward in their development?

5c16a8f50a3386_40829260.jpg
Filip Marchwinski

In the 3rd category are players who have already reached a certain level in their own country, but are not yet expected to take the step to a better competition. Bartosz Slisz (21) and Jakub Moder (21) are such people who do well, but still have to take the step to distinguish themselves.

5c4b381f49d5c9_71951144.jpg
Aleksandar Buksa

In the 4th category players who are still very young, but absolutely need to be followed. Then we are talking about Bartlomiej Kafel (16), Jan Bieganski (17), Michal Litwa (16), Iwo Kaczmarski (16) and Aleksander Stawiarz (17) who still have a long way to go. Kaczmarski has been the youngest goalscorer in Poland since 1963. Kaczmarski may technically get a little stronger, but he is a promising talent.

jsk_7363.jpg
Ariel Mosór

In short, a lot of Polish talents are on the way. There are 6 Polish talents that stand out for me, which are already closely followed by some teams. Michal Karbownik, Kacper Kozlowski, Ariel Mosór, Filip Marchwinski, Dawid Kocyła, Aleksander Buksa and Szymon Wlodarczyk are especially the players of choice to follow.

Wow, congratulations! That's really amazing, thank you!

PS: Would you believe they are almost all taken in my GW? Glad I already have a couple of them in my team, at least.. :)