Belgian football / Talents Hunter.. by Thorgan Lesar

Matchoi Djalo

Club - Pacos De Ferreira

Age - 17

Position - Winger/Attacking midfield

Another great Portuguese talent currently playing in Liga Nos, I certainly think Portugal will have a great chance in winning more major honours in the future with such talent coming through.

Djalo is a very talented individual with great pace/skill and I expect huge things from him in the future.

Unfortunately I haven’t been able to find any substantial footage.

380ADAC8-1D9E-42B7-BDB1-6F05AFBFA887.jpeg

Can only find highlights from his MOTM performance from last night (he’s number 16)

Matchoi made his first full senior debut last night for Pacos de Ferreira in which he played 67 minutes scoring 1 goal and claimed MOTM.

Im hopeful he can get more game time in the months that follow.

SM rating - 70 

Value - 340k

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TALENTS OUTSIDE BIG FIVE - BY @Kierans91 First 15 talents... Johan Hove (19 years old, Strømsgodset) Georgios Vagiannidis (18 years old, Panathinaikos) Ajdin Hasic (18 years old, B

PREDICTIONS ARGENTINA Boca Juniors Esteban Andrada (29) - 87... + 1 to 88 ... YES Franco Soldano (25) - 84... + 1 to 85 Jorman Campuzano (23) - 83... + 1 to 84 ... + 2 to 85 Nicolas Capaldo (

Predictions Jupiler Pro League Watch out: these predictions are after 20 games. Still a lot can happen ! For the first time I predict downgrades, but we're close to the Winter. Possibly some play

Posted Images

It's a long time ago I posted a music video, but there are some things that can people bring together like our passion football (or soccer like they say in USA :) ), but also music is a passion from me and many others. 

That's why I share a music video from someone I personally know a bit, hope you'll like it.

On 7/16/2020 at 11:24 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Keita Endo
Club - Yokohama F. Marinos
Age - 22
Position - M, AM, A(RL)
Nationality - Japan

This player is very good in football ability, sees openings, has an action in house and has a good pass. If he can link this in a competition that is quite physical, then Endo is a next talent.

He is already very experienced at such a young age. He certainly has the potential to make it in a smaller country à la Belgium, The Netherlands or Portugal.

keita-endo-of-yokohama-fmarinos-looks-on

At the age of 22, Keita Endo is an absolute important factor for his team and a Japanese international.

His work points are mainly physical, but partly solve this with his speed and his quite good football IQ.

139 games in total (15 goals, 20 assists) with Yokohama F. Marinos

SM - 80
Value - € 1M

On loan with option to Union Berlin in Germany.. Too bad he didn't chose Belgian first division..

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

Who do you have ? :)

Hoyo-Kowalski and Slisz. Also another bunch of Sub-21 Polish boys, not in your list: Kamil Grabara, Mateusz Legowski, Michal Skóras, Tymoteusz Klups, Patryk Klimala and Sebastian Szymanski. What do you think about them? :) 

1 minute ago, gyanthecat said:

Hoyo-Kowalski and Slisz. Also another bunch of Sub-21 Polish boys, not in your list: Kamil Grabara, Mateusz Legowski, Michal Skóras, Tymoteusz Klups, Patryk Klimala and Sebastian Szymanski. What do you think about them? :) 

I only did Polish talents in their own country who I follow closely :) 

Klimala and Szymanski are both good players, but needs a next step to break through completely. Skoras is an okay player, but the others. Hmm, don't know. Doubtful.

3 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

I only did Polish talents in their own country who I follow closely :) 

Klimala and Szymanski are both good players, but needs a next step to break through completely. Skoras is an okay player, but the others. Hmm, don't know. Doubtful.

I am out of reactions, but thank you! I agree with you for most of the players, but I have a little bit of hope about Grabara, he might become a decent GK.

italy-regions-map.gif

Flag_of_Italy.jpg

The bigger talents and where I believe in are in the 1st category. We start with the famous talents like Sandro Tonali, Nicolo Zaniolo, Gianluigi Donnarumma, Sebastiano Esposito and Alessandro Bastoni who are the future of Italy. 5 other slightly lesser known talents are also seen as the future of Italian football.

Lorenzo Colombo (18) from AC Milan, Roberto Piccoli (19) and Davide Bettella (19) from Atalanta Bergamo, Vincenzo Millico (19) from Torino and Emanuel Vignato (19) from Bologna. Piccoli is a central striker who is seen as the future of Italian football.

1-2.jpg

Lorenzo Colombo

2nd category
In the 2nd category there are talented players, but in my opinion have a slightly lower potential. Very cool players like Alessio Riccardi (19), Nicolo Rovella (18), Nicolo Armini (19), Devid Bouah (18), Marco Carnesecchi (20) and Andrea Pinamonti (21) are facing the year of the breakthrough. Can they take a step forward in their development?

Roberto-Piccoli-800-445.jpg
Roberto Piccoli

3rd category
In the 3rd category are players who have already reached a certain level in their own country, but are not yet expected to take the step to a better competition or become a first starter in his team.
Matteo Gabbia (20), Emmanuel Gyabuaa (18), Daniel Maldini (18), Eddie Salcedo (18), Manuel Gasparini (17) and Samuele Ricci (18) are such people who do well, but still have to take the step to distinguish themselves.

gettyimages-1194560554.jpg

Vincenzo Millico

4th category
In the 4th category players who are still young, but absolutely need to be followed. Then we are talking about Anicet Grieco (15), Lorenzo Pirola (18), Caleb Okoli (19), Nicolo Cudrig (17), Wilfried Gnonto (16), Gaetano Oristanio (17), Nicolo Fagiolo (19) and Destiny Udogie (17) who still have a long way to go.

Vignato_MG1_6272.jpg

Emanuel Vignato

In short, Italy has 5 talents that already distinguish themselves. We are talking about Donnarumma, Bastoni, Esposito, Zaniolo and Tonali is known to everyone, but 5 other talents like Piccoli, Colombo, Bettella, Milico and Vignato seem to be the next talents to put Italian football on the map. These players are especially the players of choice to follow.

On 9/27/2019 at 6:28 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Poland and Italy:

I'm making another "Talents Leagues" but a competition who nearly no one follows and were I have family :)

That's for next week.. 

Someone with a guess ? 😛

○ Marco Kana (17 years old)

You probably know him as a central defender, but actually his best place on the field is the "6" as defensive midfielder. 

He's playing on his position now in the preparation for next season and is making a strong impression. Will he break through complete this season ? He has such a great future ahead. 

copyright-proshots-5413906-hoofdbeeld.jp

11 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

italy-regions-map.gif

Flag_of_Italy.jpg

The bigger talents and where I believe in are in the 1st category. We start with the famous talents like Sandro Tonali, Nicolo Zaniolo, Gianluigi Donnarumma, Sebastiano Esposito and Alessandro Bastoni who are the future of Italy. 5 other slightly lesser known talents are also seen as the future of Italian football.

Lorenzo Colombo (18) from AC Milan, Roberto Piccoli (19) and Davide Bettella (19) from Atalanta Bergamo, Vincenzo Millico (19) from Torino and Emanuel Vignato (19) from Bologna. Piccoli is a central striker who is seen as the future of Italian football.

1-2.jpg

Lorenzo Colombo

2nd category
In the 2nd category there are talented players, but in my opinion have a slightly lower potential. Very cool players like Alessio Riccardi (19), Nicolo Rovella (18), Nicolo Armini (19), Devid Bouah (18), Marco Carnesecchi (20) and Andrea Pinamonti (21) are facing the year of the breakthrough. Can they take a step forward in their development?

Roberto-Piccoli-800-445.jpg
Roberto Piccoli

3rd category
In the 3rd category are players who have already reached a certain level in their own country, but are not yet expected to take the step to a better competition or become a first starter in his team.
Matteo Gabbia (20), Emmanuel Gyabuaa (18), Daniel Maldini (18), Eddie Salcedo (18), Manuel Gasparini (17) and Samuele Ricci (18) are such people who do well, but still have to take the step to distinguish themselves.

gettyimages-1194560554.jpg

Vincenzo Millico

4th category
In the 4th category players who are still young, but absolutely need to be followed. Then we are talking about Anicet Grieco (15), Lorenzo Pirola (18), Caleb Okoli (19), Nicolo Cudrig (17), Wilfried Gnonto (16), Gaetano Oristanio (17), Nicolo Fagiolo (19) and Destiny Udogie (17) who still have a long way to go.

Vignato_MG1_6272.jpg

Emanuel Vignato

In short, Italy has 5 talents that already distinguish themselves. We are talking about Donnarumma, Bastoni, Esposito, Zaniolo and Tonali is known to everyone, but 5 other talents like Piccoli, Colombo, Bettella, Milico and Vignato seem to be the next talents to put Italian football on the map. These players are especially the players of choice to follow.

Great list, Thorgan! :) I am Italian, so I am particularly interested in this one!

I am not 100% sure about Vignato, but I hope he can prove me wrong. There were great expectations around Pinamonti when he came ouf of the youth team, but I guess you are right, his potential is not as high as people thought at first. I am much more confident in Salcedo, at the moment. Also Piccoli made a great impression on me, for the few minutes I saw him.

From your list 4, I saw Pirola playing for a decent amount of time last summer, during the Inter pre-season, and seems to be a very solid talent, I would bet on him. Most of the others (not considering the famous ones), I haven't seen them playing for enough time, so I cannot judge them, but I was already following almost all of them! :) 

Maybe you didn't include them in your list for space limitation, but these players also deserve a mention: Luca Pellegrini, Riccardo Sottil, Luca Ranieri, Giacomo Raspadori, Mattia Zennaro, Edoardo Vergani, Davide Frattesi, Raoul Bellanova, Alessandro Plizzari, Andrea Colpani, Hans Nicolussi Caviglia, etc...

I won't mention Moise Kean. He had a terrible year in terms of performance, but I follow him since even before he made his debut in Serie A (in 2017), and I was ready to swear he was going to be an absolute star...

Kevin Zefi

BC2BBA54-F2F9-45D0-9DEB-BC16FF612DE4.jpeg

Club - Shamrock Rovers

Age - 15

Position - Forward

Transfer links - Inter, PSV, Juventus

I’ve decided to go further a field with my next player with doing a rapport on a player I have been looking at for a while now in the Republic of Ireland.

Zefi is a player who at 15 has still some way to go before breaking into any first team, he’s been playing for Shamrock at youth level as well as Ireland at u15 level in which he scored twice in a 3-1 win over England.

Kevin is a player with tremendous skill and has great ability to pick out a pass, his weakness is knowing when to release the ball and trying to beat a player usually more than once, this he should learn with age.

Highlights of games he’s played for Ireland and Shamrock:

As said above he’s been linked with some top teams in Europe with an invitation to train with PSV and now there are some suggestions that he is close to agreeing a move to Inter to join their youth setup.

Zeffi looks like he could follow in the footsteps of great Irishman Robbie Keane by joining the Nerazzurri.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Very few players from Uzbekistan can make it as a footballer in Europe. Would this work for 2 players from Uzbekistan this time?

Lokomotiv Moskva is interested in both.

Jasurbek Jaloliddinov
Club - Bunyodkor
Age - 18
Positions - AM(RLC), A(RL)
Nationality - Uzbekistan

Technically, the winger is a really good player, who is quite creative in his way of playing. A good passing also helps his good vision on the field.

He likes to be fielded in a free role as an attacking midfielder, where he is given space to roam the pitch. He's an intelligent player, who finds the space well between the lines.

His defensive contribution needs improvement and he needs to work on his physicality.

32 games in Super Liga in Uzbekistan (3 goals, 3 assists)

SM - 74
Value - € 320K

Oston Urunov
Club - FC Ufa
Age - 19
Positions - D, DM(R), M(RC)
Nationality - Uzbekistan

This advanced playmaker has a good technique, likes to dribble and is quite creative in his way of playing. He finds the space that he can use well between the lines.

His passing can still be worked on a bit, especially after Urunov wants to dribble, he does not remain calm enough, so his passing leaves the wishes sometimes.

10 games in Premier League Russia

SM - 78
Value - € 600K

Victor Guzman

r265858_1296x729_16-9.jpg

Victor Guzman made his debut in Liga MX Apertura in Mexico. Keep an eye on him, lots of potential.

SM - 70
Value - € 240K

Mohamed-Ali Cho

dvnu.jpg

Mohamed-Ali Cho did for the first time a game with Angers SCO in the preparation for next season. France and England might fight (not literally of course 😛 ) for this talent.

A sign for more chances next season ?

James Sands
Club - New York City FC
Age - 20
Position - D, DM, M(C)
Nationality - USA

The young midfielder from the USA is one of the biggest, if not the biggest, underestimated talents in the MLS. He is a very crucial midfielder for his team.

He is good in duels, interceptions are usually good and his accuracy in passing is quite high. Tactically he also contributes a lot.

Sands's future certainly lies in Europe. The best thing for him is to first take a step to Belgium or The Netherlands and then in 2 to 3 years' time be able to move to a Big-Five country. The long-term Bundesliga seems like a good goal for the American defensive midfielder.

image.jpeg

The video is about the match against Toronto FC a few days ago.

32 games with New York City

SM - 75
Value - € 340K

On 7/23/2020 at 10:30 AM, thorgan lesar said:

Sávio
Club - Atlético Mineiro
Age - 16
Position - AM(RL), A(RL)
Nationality - Brazil

The young Brazilian has a pretty good technique, which is why he likes to run with the ball at his feet. He has a great pass in his feet. He is still very young, but a working point for him is to become a little stronger collectively. Just like Avila, Sávio must above all become physically stronger. Fortunately, this can be worked on because of his young age.

This video is a bit old, but this is his game against Uruguay u15.

SM - N/A
Value - N/A

Got a pro contract now, soon in the database of Soccer Manager, I think. A must buy!

On 9/27/2019 at 6:29 PM, thorgan lesar said:

I already made 60 individually rapports and there are still so many talented players who I didn't talk about. I'm not stopping yet, there are still many talents on my list to talk about. :) 

Of course they won't break through all, but it also helps for investments in this game. When they won't rise further, it's also time then to sell. 

I can already say a little bit about the next 15 talents. My focus will be a little more on USA and Canada, but I'm not saying yet who. 😛 

@gyanthecat @Nameless @crvena_zvezda 

Now a question for you guys, are there some players specifically you want me to do or a country where you guys want me to find the brightest talent at the moment ?

14 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

I already made 60 individually rapports and there are still so many talented players who I didn't talk about. I'm not stopping yet, there are still many talents on my list to talk about. :) 

Of course they won't break through all, but it also helps for investments in this game. When they won't rise further, it's also time then to sell. 

I can already say a little bit about the next 15 talents. My focus will be a little more on USA and Canada, but I'm not saying yet who. 😛 

Now a question for you guys, are there some players specifically you want me to do or a country where you guys want me to find the brightest talent at the moment ?

My knowledge about young players is crap outside top 5 leagues and Portugal and Netherlands. 

My question is though the players from the likes of Uzbekistan and Paraguay's what does that mean in SM term?

As in they will rarely get done unless they move. So how many human years am I looking at if I invest in them?

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

My knowledge about young players is crap outside top 5 leagues and Portugal and Netherlands. 

My question is though the players from the likes of Uzbekistan and Paraguay's what does that mean in SM term?

As in they will rarely get done unless they move. So how many human years am I looking at if I invest in them?

Good question ;) 

There is no review for Uzbekistan, so that's something can be done random. Can be tomorrow or in 3 months. Urunov plays in Russia and Jalollidinov can go to Lokomotiv Moskva. So for just these 2 players, it will be done in the review of Russia. Russia is always 1 review per year. Difficult to give it a number, because it will be random, I'm pretty sure about that. Mostly when they are in form, they will rise, I think. I will try to keep attention to this.

Paraguay does have a review, but only the top teams which is Cerro Porteno. Normally in the period when they do Argentina and Brazil, once a year. Now, Arzamendia is being linked with Leverkusen, PSV and some others. He can be playing in Europe next season. I guess around 1 year and 6 months here if you have patience. 

Maybe someone else can give a more detailed answer on your question, but that's my answer. 

You can also name a country (like I said in the question) where you want me look and name one of the brightest talents at the moment in that country. I want to involve you guys a bit in this "Talents Scout", it's always nice to be a part of something. You can ask whatever you want ;) . No problem with that. ;) 

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

Thorgan, once again thank you for your amazing reports! Also thank you for your effort to make us part of your work. Unfortunately, I am not very good at writing reports, but I do have a request for one player I would like to read about. He is 17 years old, from Thailand, and last year he became the youngest scorer ever in the Asian Champions League. His initials are S.M., let's see if you already know who I am talking about (or if you have him covered already) :)