Belgian football / Talents Hunter.. by Thorgan Lesar

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TALENTS OUTSIDE BIG FIVE - BY @Kierans91 First 15 talents... Johan Hove (19 years old, Strømsgodset) Georgios Vagiannidis (18 years old, Panathinaikos) Ajdin Hasic (18 years old, B

PREDICTIONS ARGENTINA Boca Juniors Esteban Andrada (29) - 87... + 1 to 88 ... YES Franco Soldano (25) - 84... + 1 to 85 Jorman Campuzano (23) - 83... + 1 to 84 ... + 2 to 85 Nicolas Capaldo (

Predictions Jupiler Pro League Watch out: these predictions are after 20 games. Still a lot can happen ! For the first time I predict downgrades, but we're close to the Winter. Possibly some play

Posted Images

Samson Tijani
Club - RedBull Salzburg
Age - 18
Position - D, DM, M(C)
Nationality - Nigeria

Tijani has been captain of the u17 class of Nigeria for a while, which also shows that his leadership quality is excellent. The Nigerian midfielder has been making an impression for a while, so there was a lot of interest in this boy. Ultimately, RedBull Salzburg brought him in for about 1 million euros.

Among those teams, Club Brugge was also the first to see him, but that deal was eventually canceled.

Samson Tijani is a classic midfielder, also very valuable with his movements without the ball, who gets between the 2 central defenders and lets his team play from a low position. Both good with his long passes and short passes thanks to good precision. He also has a good long shot.

Tijani's work points are mainly on the physical part, plus getting a little stronger in the duels. Tactically, he can play as a defensive midfielder in a 4-3-3, but can also handle the 2 positions in a 4- (2) -3-1.

Golden-Eaglets-captain-Samson-Tijani-joi

10 games with Nigeria u17 (2 goals)

SM - N/A
Value - N/A

On 7/21/2020 at 12:02 AM, thorgan lesar said:

--------------------------------- NXT - JPL -------------------------

KRC Genk

630?appId=2dc96dd3f167e919913d808324cbfe

This season KRC Genk will look younger. There are still some reinforcements on the way to KRC Genk, especially Gerardo Arteaga and Juan Brunetta possibly still from Mexico and Argentina.

The team will already be further, but also young boys from their own Academy knock on the door. I've already talked about Pierre Dwomoh (16 yrs old), but there are still some that are on the way.

You are all familiar with Maarten Vandevoordt (18 yrs old), but next year Shawn Adewoye (20 yrs old), Luca Oyen (17 yrs old), Bryan Limbombe (19 yrs old) and Elias Sierra (18 yrs old) will make a lot chance of playing minutes. Adewoye will compete with Dewaest, Cuesta and Lucumi. Sierra has a lot of competition from Hrošovský, Thorstvedt and Heynen. Oyen will compete with the attacking midfielders and flankers.

In Bryan Limbombe there is a little less faith in KRC Genk, but he is a winger. It is especially very much looking forward to Pierre Dwomoh, Luca Oyen and Shawn Adewoye.

Pierre Dwomoh has already been explained .. Luca Oyen is a talented attacking midfielder who makes quite an impression while preparing for next season. He moves well with ball as well as without ball.

splitscreen-dwomoh-oyen-1_1589314357.png
Dwomoh left, Oyen right

Shawn Adewoye is a promising defender who also impresses in the preparation that can play with both right and left. Adewoye has now had a year of experience with the big boys and seems to have taken quite a few steps.
o76a0633_1548697791.jpg

In my opinion, Elias Sierra is not the greatest talent, but he also makes an impression as a central midfielder during the preparation.
sierra-elias.jpg?w=750&h=500&auto=format

Surprisingly, he might get more chances next season. Bryan Limbombe may frankly fear for a place in the team.
v2_large_5396317bdb27c4961ec6564baeb9531

Other talented foreign players like Benjamin Nygren seem to have a new chance. Kristian Thorstvedt has to get rid of his injuries first. It is also looking forward to Eboué Kouassi and the question is asked if Joakim Mæhle will stay.

In short, the academy from Genk is doing his job again.

To name just a few, only from the academy: Kevin De Bruyne, Thibaut Courtois, Yannick Carrasco, Leandro Trossard, Timothy Castagne, Koen Casteels, Christian Kabasele

Some foreign examples, Wilfried Ndidi, Kalidou Koulibaly, Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, Sander Berge, Omar Colley, Joseph Aidoo, Ruslan Malinovskiy, Leon Bailey

I see Oyen came off the bench today for Genk. Nygren started.

Sneak peek on how I deal with the statics of the teams.
The minutes are in percentages and I'm combining individual statics into this plus my own vision on what I see on the field.

20200809_234621.jpg

Click on photo and zoome in

Tegendoelpunten = goals conceded
Shootouts = clean sheets
Aantal minuten = total minutes
Gemiddeld tegendoelpunten = average goals conceded

Andri Fannar Baldursson
Club - Bologna FC
Age - 18
Positions - DM, M, AM(C)
Nationality - Iceland

His debut in the first team was very surprising, despite Andri Fannar Baldursson being a strong player of the Bologna Primavera team, with whom he also managed to win an edition of the Viareggio Cup.

Baldursson was the fourth in 2002 to make his Serie A debut after Amad Traoré, Sebastiano Esposito and Lucien Agoume and the fifth Icelandic to make his debut in the Italian professional league.

Andri Fannar Baldursson is a midfielder with good athletic and technical skills, with a good vision of the game and skills that make him dangerous from medium range. He is elegant in his movements and has excellent acceleration.

He is a tactically intelligent player with a good continuity of performance. The Icelandic can also be fine as an attacking midfielder. Baldursson still has to make progress in the short spaces, although he has already grown into this somewhat in Italy.

Like many of these individual reports, Baldursson has to become a bit stronger in the duels and grow a bit physically. His personality is a great asset, so there is certainly still a lot of potential.

DSC_9540.jpg

This video is only an interview, because I don't have some others.

7 games in Serie A with Bologna

SM - N/A
Value - N/A

11 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Andri Fannar Baldursson
Club - Bologna FC
Age - 18
Positions - DM, M, AM(C)
Nationality - Iceland

His debut in the first team was very surprising, despite Andri Fannar Baldursson being a strong player of the Bologna Primavera team, with whom he also managed to win an edition of the Viareggio Cup.

Baldursson was the fourth in 2002 to make his Serie A debut after Amad Traoré, Sebastiano Esposito and Lucien Agoume and the fifth Icelandic to make his debut in the Italian professional league.

Andri Fannar Baldursson is a midfielder with good athletic and technical skills, with a good vision of the game and skills that make him dangerous from medium range. He is elegant in his movements and has excellent acceleration.

He is a tactically intelligent player with a good continuity of performance. The Icelandic can also be fine as an attacking midfielder. Baldursson still has to make progress in the short spaces, although he has already grown into this somewhat in Italy.

Like many of these individual reports, Baldursson has to become a bit stronger in the duels and grow a bit physically. His personality is a great asset, so there is certainly still a lot of potential.

DSC_9540.jpg

This video is only an interview, because I don't have some others.

7 games in Serie A with Bologna

SM - N/A
Value - N/A

Nice one. Mentioned him earlier on in the thread but that's a good bit of extra detail.

7 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Bruno Fuchs (21) is very close to signing for Lille (7.5 million)

One of the most talented defenders in South America.

Jonathan David (32 million) Sven Botman (8 million) Angel Gomes (free) Eugenio Pizzuto (free)

Luis Campos is one of the best directors of football around.

Nice mercato in Lille OSC. Possibly Jackson Muleka is also going to Lille OSC but would be on loan to Excel Moeskroen normally..

Adam Karabec
Club - AC Sparta Praha
Age - 17
Positions - AM(RLC), A(RL)
Nationality - Czech Republic

Adam Karabec is the third youngest ever goalscorer in the Czech professional league.

Adam Karabec started playing football at FC Bohemians Praha 1905, where he stayed until 2016 when he joined the prestigious Sparta Praha Academy.

This season, before his first goal among "the first squad-players", Adam had managed to score 7 times in 14 games with Sparta Prague's B team. Which allowed Karabec to make his debut with the first team quickly.

Adam Karabec is a midfielder / attacking midfielder with a good left foot, excellent basic technique and remarkable movements on the field, qualities that make him a quintessentially modern player.

He has a precise vision of the game and knows how to be decisive in both the completion phase and the supervision phase.

He has a good vision of the game and is good at both finishing and creating opportunities. He also asserts himself in aerial duels, has good control over the ball and is good in the short spaces.

He is not very fast, but he is a tactically intelligent player who always knows how to position himself in the right place at the right time. Like so many, Karabec also has to grow considerably in the physical part of the game.

5839391_.jpg

10 games with Sparta Praha on 1st level (1 goal, 1 assist)

SM - 70
Value - € 600K

On 9/27/2019 at 6:29 PM, thorgan lesar said:

TALENTS HUNTER - BY @thorgan lesar

First 15 talents...

Alhassan Yusuf (19 years old, Nigeria) - IFK Göteborg

Erik Sorga (20 years, Estonia) - Flora Tallinn

Michał Karbownik (18 years old, Poland) - Legia Warschau

Gabriel Martinelli (18 years old, Brazil) - Arsenal FC

Marcus Thuram (22 years old, France) - Borussia Mönchengladbach

Håkon Evjen (19 years old, Norway) - Bodø/Glimt & AZ Alkmaar

Edmond Tapsoba (20 years old, Burkina Faso) - Vitòria Guimaeres

Eberechi Eze (21 years old, England) - QPR

Bartosz Bida (18 years old, Poland) - Jagiellonia

Kaio Jorge (17 years old, Brazil) - Santos FC

Marcos Paulo (18 years old, Brazil) ~ Fluminense

Luka Sušić (17 years old, Croatia) ~ RB Salzburg

Keisuke Osako (20 years old, Japan) ~ Sanfrecce Hiroshima

Nathaniel Adjei (17 years old, Ghana) - Danbort FC

Maurits Kjærgaard (16 years old, Denmark) - RB Salzburg

Next 15 talents...

Yusuf Demir (16 years old, Austria) ~ Rapid Vienna

Tibo Persyn (18 years old, Belgium) - Internazionale

Jésus Ferreira (19 years old, USA) ~ FC Dallas

Tochi Chukwuani (17 years old, Denmark) ~ FC Nordsjælland

Mohamed Toure (16 years old, Australia) ~ Adelaide United

Facundo Pellistri (18 years old, Uruguay) ~ CA Peñarol

Aleksander Buksa (17 years old, Poland)  ~ Wisła Krakau

Armin Gigovic (18 years old, Sweden) ~ Helsingborgs IF

Pierre Dwomoh (15 years old, Belgium) - KRC Genk

Marius Könköllä (16 years old, Finland) - KRC Genk

Jan Bernát (19 years old, Slovakia) ~ MŠK Zilina

Kenneth Taylor (18 years old, The Netherlands) ~ Ajax FC

Kamal-Deen Sulemana (18 years old, Ghana) ~ FC Nordsjælland

Aster Vranckx (17 years old, Belgium) ~ KV Mechelen

Adam Hložek (17 years old, Czech Republic) ~ Sparta Praha

Next 15 talents....

Fausto Vera (20 years old, Argentina) ~ Argentinos Juniors

Isak Jóhanneson (17 years old, Iceland) ~ IFK Nörrkoping

Žiga Laci (17 years old, Slovenia) ~ AEK Athens

Liberato Cacace (19 years old, New Zealand) ~ Wellington Phoenix

Jordan Attah Kadiri (20 years old, Nigeria) - Östersunds FK

Dusan Stojinović (19 years old, Slovenia) ~ NK Čelje

Jeppe Kjær (16 years old, Denmark) ~ AC Horsens

Jiro Nakamura (16 years old, Japan) ~ Gamba Osaka

Ishak Boussouf (18 years old, Algeria) ~ ES Sétif

Gabriel Misehouy (14 years old, The Netherlands) ~ Ajax FC

Keita Endo (22 years old, Japan) ~ Yokohama F. Marinos

Min-Jae Kim (23 years old, South Korea) ~ Beijing Guoan

Abdel Rahman Magdi (22 years old, Egypt) ~ Ismaily SC

Pape Matar Sarr (17 years old, Senegal) ~ Génération Foot

Eduardo Quaresma (18 years old, Portugal) ~ Sporting CP

Next 15 talents

Santiago Arzamendia (22 years old, Paraguay) ~ Cerro Porteño

William Boving (17 years old, Denmark) - FC Kobenhavn

Akinkunmi Amoo (18 years old, Nigeria) - Hammarby IF

Matvey Safonov (21 years old, Russia) ~ FK Krasnodar

Daniil Shamkin (18 years old, Russia) ~ FC Zenit

Gaston Avila (18 years old, Argentina) ~ Boca Juniors

Sávio (16 years old, Brazil) ~ Atlético Mineiro

Federico Crescenti (16 years old, Switzerland) ~ RB Salzburg

Bryan Okoh (17 years old, Switzerland) ~ RB Salzburg

Koki Saito (18 years old, Japan) ~ Yokohama FC

Darwin Nuñez (21 years old, Uruguay) ~ UD Almeria

Jackson Muleka (20 years old, Congo) ~ TP Mazembe

Jasurbek Jaloliddinov (18 years old, Uzbekistan) ~ Bunyodkor

Oston Urunov (19 years old, Uzbekistan) ~ FC Ufa

James Sands (20 years old, USA) ~ New York City FC

Next 15 talents....

Jayden Nelson (17 years old, Canada) ~ Toronto FC

Moses Nyeman (16 years old, USA) ~ DC United

Kevin Paredes (17 years old, USA) ~ DC United

Suphanat Mueanta (17 years old, Thailand) ~ Buriram United

Sölvi Snær Guđbjargarson (19 years old, Iceland) ~ Stjarnan

Solomon Bonnah (16 years old, The Netherlands) ~ RB Leipzig

Jahkeele Marshall-Rutty (16 years old, Canada) ~ Toronto FC

Casper Widell (17 years old, Sweden) ~ Helsingborgs IF

Enock Agyei (15 years old, Belgium) ~ RSC Anderlecht

Brenden Aaronson (19 years old, USA) ~ Philadelphia Union

Manuel Ugarte (19 years old, Uruguay) ~ CA Fénix

Nikita Kotin (17 years old, Russia) ~ CSKA Moskva

Samson Tijani (18 years old, Nigeria) ~ RedBull Salzburg

Andri Fannar Baldursson (18 years old, Iceland) ~ Bologna FC

Adam Karabec (17 years old, Czech Republic) ~ Sparta Praha

I'm going for a short time on hold with the reports like I already said before. These 70 talents where mentionned in a report.

Who was your favorite of these 70 players and why ? :)

@Nameless
@Soccahappy
@Milanista1
@TMCosta
@gyanthecat
@jaybee
@crvena_zvezda
@ombarcagunners
@Sir Rahul

If I forget someone, you can answer also of course.

I'm already making a list for on long term when I will begin again. Little sneak peek..
Jackson Porozo is one of them, he's wanted by Club Brugge, Royal Antwerp and KFCO Beerschot-Wilrijk.

26 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

I'm going for a short time on hold with the reports like I already said before. These 70 talents where mentionned in a report.

Who was your favorite of these 70 players and why ? :)

@Nameless
@Soccahappy
@Milanista1
@TMCosta
@gyanthecat
@jaybee
@crvena_zvezda
@ombarcagunners
@Sir Rahul

If I forget someone, you can answer also of course.

I'm already making a list for on long term when I will begin again. Little sneak peek..
Jackson Porozo is one of them, he's wanted by Club Brugge, Royal Antwerp and KFCO Beerschot-Wilrijk.

Yusuf - as I bought him :D 

19 minutes ago, Nameless said:

I will pass on Martinelli as he is the most famous in the list. 

I liked Vranckx and more recently Kotin. When it comes to youth players I go on my instincts. Of course, first I look it up here but then it's instinct. 

Also a mention to Eze, but I knew him for some time. 

It's all about instinct indeed. I have this with Isak Jóhanneson, Jeppe Kjær, Pierre Dwomoh, Luka Sucic and also Aster Vranckx. Also Edmond Tapsoba when he was a player in Portugal.

I'd rather take Gabriel Martinelli easily but I have eye on Aster Vranckx and Eduardo Quaresma.

Kenneth Taylor, Tochi Chukwuani, Luka Susic, Pellistri and Buksa are very good but never know what happens in the upcoming seasons.. Erik Sorga is DONE after his move to DC United!

Safonov is good but I don't know if he will become a superstar and play in European Big 5.

2 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

I'd rather take Gabriel Martinelli easily but I have eye on Aster Vranckx and Eduardo Quaresma.

Kenneth Taylor, Tochi Chukwuani, Luka Susic, Pellistri and Buksa are very good but never know what happens in the upcoming seasons.. Erik Sorga is DONE after his move to DC United!

Safonov is good but I don't know if he will become a superstar and play in European Big 5.

Yeah you're right about Sorga, but his statics were remarkable. It's only in Estonia of course, but that was something to mention. 

Too early for Safonov to say that, but he's pretty important. I expect some things from him. 

Of course not all of them won't break through and you don't know how they will developp further indeed. What do you think about Jayden Nelson and Jahkeele Marshall-Rutty as a Canadian ?

13 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

Good example of the fact that you just never know if a player will breakthrough or not.

Ravel Morrison is a prime example (one of many) he never hit the heights he was expected too, it’s ok seeing a player on the field but it’s also the mental aspect which can make or break a player.

Morrison was considered one of the best talents to come out of England with numerous ex players saying he was a special talent.

Be good to see where all these players are in 5/6 years, I’m sure many will make it at top clubs but will be interesting to see who doesn’t 😊

Could be the players we least expect.

11 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Yeah you're right about Sorga, but his statics were remarkable. It's only in Estonia of course, but that was something to mention. 

Too early for Safonov to say that, but he's pretty important. I expect some things from him. 

Of course not all of them won't break through and you don't know how they will developp further indeed. What do you think about Jayden Nelson and Jahkeele Marshall-Rutty as a Canadian ?

Jayden Nelson (I think he's next after Alphonso Davies and Jonathan David). But for JMR he's just 15 years old. He was very good in Local games.. Wait and see what he can do in MLS level.