Football Worldwide Talents (FWT) and Belgian Football

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TALENTS OUTSIDE BIG FIVE - BY @Kierans91 First 15 talents... Johan Hove (19 years old, Strømsgodset) Georgios Vagiannidis (18 years old, Panathinaikos) Ajdin Hasic (18 years old, B

PREDICTIONS ARGENTINA Boca Juniors Esteban Andrada (29) - 87... + 1 to 88 ... YES Franco Soldano (25) - 84... + 1 to 85 Jorman Campuzano (23) - 83... + 1 to 84 ... + 2 to 85 Nicolas Capaldo (

Predictions Jupiler Pro League Watch out: these predictions are after 20 games. Still a lot can happen ! For the first time I predict downgrades, but we're close to the Winter. Possibly some play

Posted Images

4 hours ago, olivier 1 said:

Underrated: Casteels, Denayer, Nainggolan, Mertens

Overrated: Benteke, Januzaj, Bakkali

Young players underrated: Antonucci

I'm agreeing with the most players, not with Christian Benteke. He's in my opinion a perfect back up. Despite his long injury he brings caracter in the attack. Januzaj did it quite good in Sociedad for a player who's everyone calling "overrated". 

Ajdin Hasic

Club - Besiktas

Age - 18

Position - Winger/Striker

Ajdin Hasic is an exciting talent currently on loan at Umraniyespor from Besiktas and has made 2 sub appearances.

He started his career in Croatia playing for Dinamo Zagreb in there reserve team and has played for Bosnia Herzegovina at u17 and u19 level.

Hasic is a very skilful player with a deadly left foot who can manipulate the ball well in very tight areas.

In the short clip he demonstrates how good he is at dribbling and shooting (even from his own half 😳)

I would like to see him maybe have a more successful loan spell or make some appearances for Besiktas.

Either way this boy has talent and he’s one to keep an eye on for the future.

SM rating - 70

Value - 240k

Keisuke Osako (20 years old, Sanfrecce Hiroshima)
This young Japanese goalkeeper is making good impressions on me during a long period I follow him. He's already a Japanese international for the first squad.

00029946-G.jpg

His stats:
36 games
25 times opponents scored when he was first keeper in these 36 games
18 clean sheets

Definetely a player to invest and probably to keep for the future. Exciting talent.

Rate: 78
Value: € 1M

Nuno Mendes

Club - Sporting CP

Age - 18

Position - Left Back

Transfer link - Manchester United

Nuno Mendes is a physically strong left back who is currently playing for Sporting Lisbon in there u23’s 

He has astonishing pace with a great ability to get forward and drive at his opponents, aswell as playing for Sporting he has also played for Portugal at u16,17,18 and 19’s.

Below is a short clip of what he is capable of.

He has been linked with Manchester United according to various newspapers with the fact he has the same agent as Bruno Fernandes potentially being a big factor on wether he signs or not.

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8344741/amp/Manchester-United-tracking-best-19s-left-Europe-Nuno-Mendes.html

The man dubbed ‘the best u19’s left back in Europe’ is a must buy for anyone looking to invest in the future, however Nuno is currently not in SM but I will be sure to update when he does get added.

SM rating - 78

*Rating changes - 73 -> 78

Value - 1 million

29 minutes ago, hesselink said:

Charles De Ketelaere

What's the plan in Club Brugge with him? I was very delighted with his vision and ability to dominate in small space.

If everything goes to plan he will be an important player next season in Club Brugge. Probably as a 10 or SS (Secondary Striker).. 

He's with Doku, Kana and Vranckx the biggest talent at the moment in Belgium. 

Aaron Hickey

Club - Bologna

Age - 17

Position - Left/Right back

Transfer links - Bayern, Manchester City, Celtic and Rangers

Aaron Hickey is another highly sought after young full back attracting a lot of attention from a lot of top teams in Europe.

Hickey currently plays for Hearts First team and has appeared 22 times this season (1910 minutes) 1 goal which is exceptional for a 17 year old.

Some highlights below 

As you can see from the video above is that he is brilliant on either foot and takes pride in his defending making some brilliant last ditch tackles.

Classed as the next Andrew Robertson I’m sure that he will have a big future and with Hearts being relegated this season he may move to a bigger club sooner rather than later.

Slightly unfortunate for Scotland and him that most of there good players play in the same position with the likes of Robertson and Tierney.

He has been linked with Bayern Munich, Celtic and Rangers.

www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/who-aaron-hickey-hearts-kid-22070510.amp

SM rating - 78

*Rating changes - 73 -> 78

Value - 1 million

I would predict a decent rise for him in the Scottish review also.

Might be a few months before that happens but definitely someone to purchase now.

4 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

@Milanista1 @TMCosta

I need at least 2 opinions from you guys. What do you think of the talents @Kierans91 and me are sharing on this thread ? Any tips or something else you want to say about it ? 

I don't think I can really add anything to your and Kierans91's in-depth, dedicated-hardwork.  

In all honesty i've not really been able to keep up with the threads recently, as they seem to be moving along fairly quickly (which is nice to see). Plus i've not been feeling too well: with my recent IBD and CFS flare-ups.  

Maybe you guys could keep us updated on how some of these young talents are doing throughout the next few years. 

8 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

I don't think I can really add anything to your and Kierans91's in-depth, dedicated-hardwork.  

In all honesty i've not really been able to keep up with the threads recently, as they seem to be moving along fairly quickly (which is nice to see). Plus i've not been feeling too well: with my recent IBD and CFS flare-ups.  

Maybe you guys could keep us updated on how some of these young talents are doing throughout the next few years. 

Sorry to hear that mate, hope you start feeling better soon 😊

29 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Oh didn't know. Keep strong, you get through this. I'm sure.

Will do :) Kierans91 and me were already talking about this.

Maurits Kjærgaard
Club - RedBull Salzburg
Age - 16
Position - Central midfielder
Nationality: Denmark

He is one of the best talents in the academy of RedBull Salzburg. I already mentionned Luka Sušić, but Kjærgaard is a complete midfielder with great passes and a good vision.

salzburg-talent-600.jpg

This video is when he was a player for Lyngby in Denmark itself.

Stats in satellite team FC Liefering:
4 games

SM - N/A
Value - N/A

On 9/27/2019 at 6:28 PM, thorgan lesar said:

15 talents passed by.. 

2 of them made a transfer...

Erik Sorga signed in DC United, but played just 1 game for them due to the corona virus.

Edmond Tapsoba is a great value for Bayer Leverkusen. Excited to see what he will bring more in Germany.

Gabriel Martinelli and Eberechi Eze are doing well in England.

Thuram is doing good in Mönchengladbach and Michał Karbownik signed a new contract in Legia. 

For the rest we need to have a bit patience how they will do in 6 - 12 months.

Filip Marchwinski

Club - Lech Poznan

Age - 18

Position - CAM

Transfer links - Arsenal, Dortmund, Ajax, Juventus among others.

Filip Marchwinski is another great talent to come out of Lech Poznan and can hopefully follow in the footsteps of Robert Lewandowski to land a transfer to a big European club.

Filip is a very technical player who is a great playmaker and has a good eye for goal, this season he has managed to appear 11 times scoring twice.

Video below of his credentials

Arsenal have been keen to sign him since April according to reports but face tough opposition for his signature with Dortmund, Juventus, Inter Milan and Ajax all interested.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/tbrfootball.com/arsenal-supporters-react-to-reported-interest-in-polish-wonderkid-filip-marchwinski/amp/

SM rating - 75

Value - 600k

28 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

He’s a talent.

I’d like to see him playing in a better league though, Swiss second division isn’t particularly filled with great defenders.

2 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Like above is said. 

Nice talent, but the opponents are from a low level in this case. I want to see how he's doing in the first league of Switzerland. 

So is he worth keeping? Does Swiss 2nd division even get reviewed? 

To be specific, patience is one thing but getting +2 every 2 years is on another level.

12 minutes ago, Nameless said:

So is he worth keeping? Does Swiss 2nd division even get reviewed? 

To be specific, patience is one thing but getting +2 every 2 years is on another level.

Probably worth selling until/if he moves to a bigger club or when Lausanne get there promotion.

Can buy him back when you know he’s league is to be reviewed.

• thorgan lesar changed the title to Football Worldwide Talents (FWT) and Belgian Football