Football Worldwide Talents (FWT) and Belgian Football

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TALENTS OUTSIDE BIG FIVE - BY @Kierans91 First 15 talents... Johan Hove (19 years old, Strømsgodset) Georgios Vagiannidis (18 years old, Panathinaikos) Ajdin Hasic (18 years old, B

PREDICTIONS ARGENTINA Boca Juniors Esteban Andrada (29) - 87... + 1 to 88 ... YES Franco Soldano (25) - 84... + 1 to 85 Jorman Campuzano (23) - 83... + 1 to 84 ... + 2 to 85 Nicolas Capaldo (

A massive thank you to all of you, especially @Kieran_S91, @gyanthecatand @jaybee for their massive addition to my topic. 100 pages and still counting.. 🤩 Let's go for 200 pages.

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Okay I am in a conundrum. 

Rodrigo Fernandes, 19 y/o of Sporting CP rated 73. I transfer listed him, got the external bid and suddenly two managers shortlisted him. 

Should I keep him?

Played a few games around Christmas time and once in the Europa league so I would keep him for now.

See if he continues to get game time next season.

Edit: Not worth selling in my opinion.

see how he develops

12 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Okay I am in a conundrum. 

Rodrigo Fernandes, 19 y/o of Sporting CP rated 73. I transfer listed him, got the external bid and suddenly two managers shortlisted him. 

Should I keep him?

i believe he is a talent, but don't really know much about him 

Yusuf Demir
Club - Rapid Vienna
Age - 16
Position - Central attacker
Nationality - Austria

A nice Austrian player. One of the youngest players this season in Europe who made his debut. Demir is a skilful player with the potential to make it. Probably next season he will become more important in the Austrian Bundesliga.

38Zy_da2YBB_l.jpg

I think if he can focuse on his break through in Austria, in 2 years he can take a step to a higher level of competition.

SM - 65
Value - € 140K

16 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Yusuf Demir
Club - Rapid Vienna
Age - 16
Position - Central attacker
Nationality - Austria

A nice Austrian player. One of the youngest players this season in Europe who made his debut. Demir is a skilful player with the potential to make it. Probably next season he will become more important in the Austrian Bundesliga.

38Zy_da2YBB_l.jpg

I think if he can focuse on his break through in Austria, in 2 years he can take a step to a higher level of competition.

SM - 65
Value - € 140K

Good call!

Seen him a couple of times he’s a great talent.

On 5/24/2020 at 7:42 PM, Kierans91 said:

Sorry to hear that mate, hope you start feeling better soon 😊

God bless you for the kind words.

On 5/24/2020 at 8:05 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Oh didn't know. Keep strong, you get through this. I'm sure.

Will do :) Kierans91 and me were already talking about this.

God bless you for the kind words. 

10 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Afonso Sousa - FC Porto

Bernardo Sousa - Sporting CP

Keep or sell?

PS: I inherited a club with 100+ youths so this questions will be frequent for some time. 

Keep Afonso Sousa and sell (but put him on your wishlist) Bernardo Sousa. No problem, it's ideal now for you. You can ask questions here where not many can answer. @Kierans91 also knows a lot of youngsters. Myself I have a list of 1 500 - 1 600 players with talent in an excel file. 😛 Hope I can help.

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

Another one :-). Hector Martinez (is he on loan from River Plate?) got a +8 in December. How likely is it he will get +5 again so soon?

He should at least get a + 2 to 80. Performing very well for Defensa Y Justicia in my opinion. I predicted + 5, but SM isn't very generous with other competitions then the Big Five. 

How good is sambi lokonga? worth keeping? I see he was playing every game  but how good is he? a move to "bigger league" on the cards? I ask coz it will be a while before he rises again and someone is bidding for him.

thanks for all your hard work on newbies it really helps me as they develop they become bargaining chips to get better players. ie lokonga and Peres of Leicester for Vardy (I need a big striker as lowest scorer in my division) is on the cards.

33 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

How good is sambi lokonga? worth keeping? I see he was playing every game  but how good is he? a move to "bigger league" on the cards? I ask coz it will be a while before he rises again and someone is bidding for him.

thanks for all your hard work on newbies it really helps me as they develop they become bargaining chips to get better players. ie lokonga and Peres of Leicester for Vardy (I need a big striker as lowest scorer in my division) is on the cards.

Don't think Sambi Lokonga will move this summer to a bigger team. It's also too early for him to take this step.

Tibo Persyn
Club - Internazionale
Age - 18
Position - D(R)/M(R)/RW
Nationality: Belgium

One of the upcoming Belgian talents is playing for Internazionale in Italy. He's a bit compared to Thomas Meunier. He's making nice impressions and will probably be in the first squad of Internazionale next season. Keep an eye on him.

1bbc3eb4d3f500c357a563d407ec2707.jpg

He left Club Brugge 2 years ago. Still he has the potential to make it.

Stats in primavera 1:
17 games (1.311 minutes) - max. 21 games (= 1 890 minutes)
1 goal, 4 assists

SM - N/A
Value - N/A

33 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Any chance you guys would be able to do a prediction on some of the best risers in Brazilian league?

I can give you a list of "must buys" about the Brazilian talents, but can't do a prediction for Brazilian league. I searched season '19 - '20 and got this... This team is Flamengo btw.

A link to an early list...

Brazilian Talents

Reason:

Screenshot_20200527-004936_Samsung Internet.jpg

Miguel Silveira

Club - Fluminense

Age - 17

Position - Forward

Transfer links - Arsenal, Tottenham

Miguel Silveira is a highly rated Brazilian U17’s International who has played a couple of times for his club Fluminense.

Silveira has been scouted from many of the elite clubs in Europe and I have no doubt that he has a big future ahead of him.

Miguel has been sponsored by Nike since the age of 13 and is probably one of the more well known prospects in world football currently.

Short clip below

As you can see above he’s a very agile tricky forward who I believe has all the skills to make it at the top level.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/en.as.com/en/2020/03/04/football/1583343378_597512.amp.html

Watch this space!

SM rating - 70

Value - 240k

(i) Gaston Alvarez (Uruguay) of Defensor Sporting: He got added recently. The price is hefty for a new added player. Will he reach Gimenez or Godin status?

(ii) Liberato Marrony (Vasco de Gama): inherited him and as usual I don't know anything about him.

(iii) Marcos Paolo (Fluminese): 11 goals in 43 matches (3 in last 5) but hasn't been linked to anyone. Current flavour of Brazilian winger seems to be Telles Agnes (sp?).

4 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Miguel Silveira

Club - Fluminense

Age - 17

Position - Forward

Transfer links - Arsenal, Tottenham

Miguel Silveira is a highly rated Brazilian U17’s International who has played a couple of times for his club Fluminense.

Silveira has been scouted from many of the elite clubs in Europe and I have no doubt that he has a big future ahead of him.

Miguel has been sponsored by Nike since the age of 13 and is probably one of the more well known prospects in world football currently.

Short clip below

As you can see above he’s a very agile tricky forward who I believe has all the skills to make it at the top level.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/en.as.com/en/2020/03/04/football/1583343378_597512.amp.html

Watch this space!

SM rating - 70

Value - 240k

I'm in a game world where I'm limited to only signing six players this season. Trying to decide who to go for as my last signing. I joined the game later than everyone else.

Jésus Ferreira
Club - FC Dallas
Age - 19
Position - AM, A(RLC)
Nationality - USA

This is a player with Colombian roots, but has chosen for USA. I personally think he has a nice future ahead. He has to grow a little more in footballing ability, but he's talented, fast and has a good technic.

1556309821-FCDA0414.JPG?w=1200&h=630&for

Stats:
40 games (9 goals, 7 assists)

He has 1 cap for USA..

SM - 73
Value - € 300K

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

I'm in a game world where I'm limited to only signing six players this season. Trying to decide who to go for as my last signing. I joined the game later than everyone else.

What are you looking for? Future star?

Who is available?

Need a particular position?

18 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

What are you looking for? Future star?

Who is available?

Need a particular position?

The rating cap is 83 but the teams are English non league so three of my main targets refused to join. I've focused my attention just now in certain positions that the squad needed which were RB, CB, CM and AM (RLC). I figure I'd try and go for a good spine to team to begin with. I was thinking of signing a striker or another attacking midfielder. Kutuchu of Schalke is available who could be good. My thinking is though that due to being only be able to sign six players, do I try and get a future star in early and save my money for when I can sign higher rated players within rating cap of 83.

So far I have signed Camacho (Sporting), Diveev (CSKA), Capaldo (Boca), Urzi (Banfield) and Wirtz (Leverkusen).

I'm considering Marchwinski (Lech Poznan), Silveira (Fluminese), Millot (Monaco), Arezo (Uruguayan River Plate), Anderson (Lazio) though others are available.

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

(i) Gaston Alvarez (Uruguay) of Defensor Sporting: He got added recently. The price is hefty for a new added player. Will he reach Gimenez or Godin status?

(ii) Liberato Marrony (Vasco de Gama): inherited him and as usual I don't know anything about him.

(iii) Marcos Paolo (Fluminese): 11 goals in 43 matches (3 in last 5) but hasn't been linked to anyone. Current flavour of Brazilian winger seems to be Telles Agnes (sp?).

It's too early to say if Alvarez can grow to such a status, but yeah he's a big talent of Uruguay indeed. 

Marrony is a skilfull player, but physically not ready for a subtop team in Europe.. Telles Magno is a proper player who will make it, I think. In particular Kaio Jorge and Gabriel Véron are the next toptalents.

Marcos Paulo highly talented. It's not because you're not linked to anyone, you're not a talent. If Paulo continues and grow 1 more year in Brazil, he has the potential for a team like SL Benfica, FC Porto..

5 minutes ago, jaybee said:

The rating cap is 83 but the teams are English non league so three of my main targets refused to join. I've focused my attention just now in certain positions that the squad needed which were RB, CB, CM and AM (RLC). I figure I'd try and go for a good spine to team to begin with. I was thinking of signing a striker or another attacking midfielder. Kutuchu of Schalke is available who could be good. My thinking is though that due to being only be able to sign six players, do I try and get a future star in early and save my money for when I can sign higher rated players within rating cap of 83.

So far I have signed Camacho (Sporting), Diveev (CSKA), Capaldo (Boca), Urzi (Banfield) and Wirtz (Leverkusen).

If I was you, I'll take Joelson Fernandes if possible

• thorgan lesar changed the title to Football Worldwide Talents (FWT) and Belgian Football