Football Worldwide Talents (FWT) and Belgian Football

Bartosz Bialek

Club - Wolfsburg

Age - 18

Position - Forward

Bialek is very tall but nimble footed striker currently playing in the Ekstraklasa for Zaglebie Lubin.

He has been in fine form since joining the first team squad scoring 6 goals in 11 games in the league.

Video below 

As you can see from the video above he is a very skilful striker reminding me a little of Robert Lewandowski.

Keep an eye on this guy!

SM rating - 73

*Rating changes - 73 -> 78

Value - 400k

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TALENTS OUTSIDE BIG FIVE - BY @Kierans91 First 15 talents... Johan Hove (19 years old, Strømsgodset) Georgios Vagiannidis (18 years old, Panathinaikos) Ajdin Hasic (18 years old, B

PREDICTIONS ARGENTINA Boca Juniors Esteban Andrada (29) - 87... + 1 to 88 ... YES Franco Soldano (25) - 84... + 1 to 85 Jorman Campuzano (23) - 83... + 1 to 84 ... + 2 to 85 Nicolas Capaldo (

A massive thank you to all of you, especially @Kieran_S91, @gyanthecatand @jaybee for their massive addition to my topic. 100 pages and still counting.. 🤩 Let's go for 200 pages.

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Bartosz Bialek

Club - Zaglebie Lubin

Age - 18

Position - CF

Bialek is very tall but nimble footed striker currently playing in the Ekstraklasa for Zaglebie Lubin.

He has been in fine form since joining the first team squad scoring 6 goals in 11 games in the league.

Video below 

As you can see from the video above he is a very skilful striker reminding me a little of Robert Lewandowski.

Keep an eye on this guy!

SM rating - 73

Value - 400k

There seems to be quite a lot of good Polish prospects currently like Gumny, Karbownik, Marchwinski and Bida.

48 minutes ago, jaybee said:

There seems to be quite a lot of good Polish prospects currently like Gumny, Karbownik, Marchwinski and Bida.

You can add Aleksander Buksa (Wisla Krakow) to that list too, could be a very good polish team to maybe challenge for trophies on the horizon.

Facundo Pellistri
Club - CA Peñarol
Age - 18
Position - Right winger
Nationality - Uruguay

An absolute toptalent who is wanted by some nice teams like Manchester City and Real Madrid. He's already a bit priced in the game of Soccer Manager. He has a direct style of playing, a bit unique.

74f85fbf-pellistri-facundo.jpg

He's a hard worker on the field. I hope he will stay 1 more year or take a step not too high.

Stats:
25 games (1 goal, 3 assists)

SM - 76
Value - 1.6M

Aleksander Buksa
Club - Wisła Krakau
Age - 17
Position - Centre forward
Nationality - Poland

There are some Polish talents in their way, like Kacper Kozlowski and Michał Karbownik, but Buksa is absolutely one of the best Polish talent there is. Atalanta Bergamo, Ajax FC, Borussia Dortmund and AC Milan are interested so far. His instinct, finishing and off the ball movement are very good. If he grows a bit on his first control, he is one of the most interesting players there is on his position. He also should work on his physicality but it should come with age and may become his strength in the future.

Jagiellonia-Wis%C5%82a-e1566736564879-10

Hopefully he doesn't go too fast and stay at least 1 more year in Poland.

Stats:
19 games (3 goals)

SM - 70
Value - 600K

5 hours ago, Fraser said:

Hello 

Just thought I'd mention there was a World Football Index podcast a few days ago (questions from listeners part 2) where they discussed quite a few young South American prospects (some raw prospects, not just the obvious ones like Almada etc). Definitely worth a listen for anyone looking to do a bit more research and have something good to listen to as well. 

Thanks for sharing.

11 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

@Fraser

If I listened good, I didn't hear players like Gabriel Veron and Dario Sarmiento. Big missers in my opinion. 

I made a little rapport of 1 player they talked about:

Facundo Pellistri

EDIT: Adolfo Gaich is still linked to Club Brugge 

They did a whole episode on Pellistri a few weeks back. One on Ivan Franco too. You might want to check those out. 

When is your first podcast on Belgian football dropping? I'd tune in for that! 😊

11 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

@Fraser

If I listened good, I didn't hear players like Gabriel Veron and Dario Sarmiento. Big missers in my opinion. 

I made a little rapport of 1 player they talked about:

Facundo Pellistri

EDIT: Adolfo Gaich is still linked to Club Brugge 

Also, it would be difficult for the guys on the podcast to capture all the prospects from across the continent. They picked out one or two players from different countries, which means they won't have time to mention everyone, which is why Veron etc were missed.

Gustavo Maia

Age - 19

Club - São Paulo 

Position - Winger

Transfer Links - Barcelona

Due to interest becoming more and more in this player I’ve decided to do a little report on Gustavo Maia.

Maia has been on my radar for a few months now with his unbelievable talent with the ball at his feet and the great understanding of the game. He knows when is the right time to pass or dribble.

Video below of his talent:

It’s has been reported that Barcelona paid 1 million earlier this year to then have the option of signing him for an extra 3 million at the end of June.

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8381107/amp/Barcelona-set-activate-option-Brazilian-starlet-Gustavo-Maia-according-agent.html

Im sure that if Barcelona take up this option then he will be in high demand in SM. With him currently not being in the game make sure that you buy this talent when he is added.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

It's a long list of young players that I have zero knowledge about. I would appreciate if suggested who to keep and sell please.

Maatsen - Chelsea

Laci - AK Athens

Paolo Gozzi - Juve

Lauren's Serpe - Genoa

Skrobotov - Zenit

Alois Oroz - Salzburg

Oscar Castro - Atletico M.

Rodrigo Nestor - Sao Paolo 

Danil Utkin - Krasnodar

Ricard Sanchez - Atletico M.

Orei Tutu - Arsenal

Tiago Dantas - Benfica

Johan Hove - Stromsgodset

Cedric Teguia - Atletico M.

Yuri Cesar - Flamengo

Julian Lopez - Racing Club

Goncalo Lamos - Benfica

Gianluca Gaetano - Napoli

Anjorin - Chelsea

Joao Mario - Porto

Jonathan Bakali - Monaco

Gabriele Gori - Fiorentina

Afinico Pululu - Basel

Fernando Ovelor - Cerro Portevo (never heard the club's name).

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

It's a long list of young players that I have zero knowledge about. I would appreciate if suggested who to keep and sell please.

Maatsen - Chelsea

Laci - AK Athens

Paolo Gozzi - Juve

Lauren's Serpe - Genoa

Skrobotov - Zenit

Alois Oroz - Salzburg

Danil Utkin - Krasnodar

Orei Tutu - Arsenal

Tiago Dantas - Benfica

Yuri Cesar - Flamengo

Goncalo Lamos - Benfica

Anjorin - Chelsea

Joao Mario - Porto

Jonathan Bakali - Monaco

Afinico Pululu - Basel

I’d definitely keep Maatsen, Utkin (should rise soon) Tutu, Hove, Anjorin and Pululu (should see a little rise)

Not sure about some of the others.

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Maatsen - Chelsea

Laci - AK Athens

Paolo Gozzi - Juve

Lauren's Serpe - Genoa

Skrobotov - Zenit

Alois Oroz - Salzburg

Danil Utkin - Krasnodar

Osei Tutu - Arsenal

Tiago Dantas - Benfica

Yuri Cesar - Flamengo

Goncalo Ramos - Benfica

Anjorin - Chelsea

Joao Mario - Porto

Jonathan Bakali - Monaco

Afinico Pululu - Basel

Fernando Ovelar - Cerro Porteno (never heard the club's name).

I've made a first line-up of the u15 - u18 who I love to see playing and I believe he's a big talent at the moment. I tried to find a team outside the Big Five-countries.

□ Maarten Vandevoordt (18 years old, Belgium)
?appId=21791a8992982cd8da851550a453bd7f&

Exciting talent to look forward to it.

Other candidates:
Matheus Donelli, Simon Ngapandouetnbu, Vladislav Torop, Gabriel Slonina

□ Yan Couto (18 years old, Brazil)
IMG_2802.jpg

I've made the obvious choice. Couto is a brilliant player.

Other candidates:
Amar Dedic, Jakov-Anton Vasilj, Kluiverth Aguilar, Filip Braut, Giorgos Vagiannidis, Killian Sardella, Vinicius Tobias

□ Luan Patrick (18 years old, Brazil) + Moussa Ndiaye (17 years, Senegal)
Luan-Patrick-1024x569.jpg
Moussa-Ndiaye-senegal-foot-1140x771.jpg

To be fair I've chosen 2 players I really like to see playing, it doesn't mean they're the biggest talents at the moment. Karpov is doing well, Morato and Debast has a high potential.

Other candidates:
Vadim Karpov, Zeno Debast, Devyne Rensch, Nathaniel Adjei, Marco Kana, Eduardo Vitâo, Ivan Mesik, Eduardo Quaresma, Ariel Mosór, Victor Guzmán en Felipe Morato

□ Guilherme Montóia (16 years old, Portugal)
guilherme-montoia-em-jogo-thumbnail.jpg?

Difficult one to chose, because Hickey is doing well in his league and Grubbe + Dyhr are really promising for the future. Still I believe in Montóia his potential at SL Benfica.

Other candidates:
Aaron Hickey, Gustav Grubbe, Nikolas Dyhr, Kobe Hernandez-Foster

□ Marco Angulo (18 years old, Ecuador)
Marco-Angulo.jpg
(In the middle)

Batahov and Leyva are promising, but they don't get a place in my first line-up. The reason is simple. If you ask me who I really like to see on the field, 99 % sure I'm saying Angulo at first.

Other candidates:
Roméo Lavia, Danny Leyva, Arsenii Batahov, Moses Nyeman

□ Ryan Gravenbergh (18 years old, The Netherlands)
Copyright-ProShots-1683092.jpg

The most difficult choice, but because Gravenbergh is a little bit further then the rest of this list, I chose him. Kjærgaard, Chukwuani, Sušić, Stroeykens, Sarr, Regeer, Könköllä, Taylor, Vranckx and Dwomoh are still the most exciting of the rest at least.

Other candidates:
Tochi Chukwuani, Maurits Kjærgaard, Pierre Dwomoh, Youri Regeer, Aster Vranckx, Marius Könköllä, Pape Matar Sarr, Jacob Christensen, Mario Stroeykens, Kacper Kozlowski, Goes Sandry, Luka Sušić, Gianluca Busio and Kenneth Taylor

□ Christian Rasmussen (17 years old, Denmark)
cid70647_Rasmussen.jpg

The obvious choice is Yari Verschaeren, but I go with the one who has a lot of potential. Rasmussen is one of the hot prospects in "De Toekomst" of Ajax FC. Jóhanneson was very close to a spot in this team.

Other candidates:
Ömer Beyaz, Luca Oyen, Adam Karabec, Isak Jóhanneson, Yari Verschaeren, Efrain Alvarez, Matias Palacios

□ Jérémy Doku (17 years old, Belgium)
doku-jeremy.jpg?w=750&h=500&auto=format&

To be honest it was chosing between Sarmiento, Doku, Véron and Pellistri. The 2nd difficult choice in this line-up. Some will say.. "you're chosing a player from your country".. I do this, because Véron, Pellistri and Sarmiento also deserved this place.

Other candidates:
Karamoko Dembélé, Gabriel Véron, Facundo Pellistri, Dario Sarmiento, Nascimento Renyer, Luis Henrique

□ Joelson Fernandes (17 years old, Portugal)
maxresdefault.jpg

Simply wonderful player of Sporting Lisbon, but all the players I mentionned here are big talents. Keep an eye on them.

Other candidates:
William Bøving, Kamal-Deen Sulemana, Luka Cvetićanin, Mohamed Toure, Jayden Nelson, Filip Stevanovic, Exequiel Zeballos, Andreas Bredahl and Dante Sealy

□ Kaio Jorge (18 years old, Brazil)
48039927061_428d1527f4_o.jpg

All these difficult choices.. Pfff.

Aleksander Buksa, Mohammed Daramy, Ricardo Pepi, Adam Hložek and Benjamin Seško were close to the XI-line up.

Other candidates:
Aleksander Buksa, Emil Roback, Herculano Nabian, Ricardo Pepi, Benjamin Seško, Mohamed Daramy, Adam Hložek, Paulos Abraham, Odin Thiago Holm, Sergey Pinyaev, Marino Hinestroza, Kaio Jorge, Talles Magno

Probably I forgot a lot of players..

LINEUP111591283485601.png

@Kierans91

What's yours ? :)

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

Maatsen - Chelsea

Laci - AK Athens

Paolo Gozzi - Juve

Lauren's Serpe - Genoa

Skrobotov - Zenit

Alois Oroz - Salzburg

Danil Utkin - Krasnodar

Orei Tutu - Arsenal

Tiago Dantas - Benfica

Yuri Cesar - Flamengo

Goncalo Lamos - Benfica

Anjorin - Chelsea

Joao Mario - Porto

Jonathan Bakali - Monaco

Afinico Pululu - Basel

I'll try to answer this late tonight or tomorrow

44 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

I've made a first line-up of the u15 - u18 who I love to see playing and I believe he's a big talent at the moment. I tried to find a team outside the Big Five-countries.

□ Maarten Vandevoordt (18 years old, Belgium)
?appId=21791a8992982cd8da851550a453bd7f&

Exciting talent to look forward to it.

Other candidates:
Matheus Donelli, Simon Ngapandouetnbu, Vladislav Torop, Gabriel Slonina

□ Yan Couto (18 years old, Brazil)
IMG_2802.jpg

I've made the obvious choice. Couto is a brilliant player.

Other candidates:
Amar Dedic, Jakov-Anton Vasilj, Kluiverth Aguilar, Filip Braut, Giorgos Vagiannidis, Killian Sardella, Vinicius Tobias

□ Luan Patrick (18 years old, Brazil) + Moussa Ndiaye (17 years, Senegal)
Luan-Patrick-1024x569.jpg
Moussa-Ndiaye-senegal-foot-1140x771.jpg

To be fair I've chosen 2 players I really like to see playing, it doesn't mean they're the biggest talents at the moment. Karpov is doing well, Morato and Debast has a high potential.

Other candidates:
Vadim Karpov, Zeno Debast, Devyne Rensch, Nathaniel Adjei, Marco Kana, Eduardo Vitâo, Ivan Mesik, Eduardo Quaresma, Ariel Mosór, Victor Guzmán en Felipe Morato

□ Guilherme Montóia (16 years old, Portugal)
guilherme-montoia-em-jogo-thumbnail.jpg?

Difficult one to chose, because Hickey is doing well in his league and Grubbe + Dyhr are really promising for the future. Still I believe in Montóia his potential at SL Benfica.

Other candidates:
Aaron Hickey, Gustav Grubbe, Nikolas Dyhr, Kobe Hernandez-Foster

□ Marco Angulo (18 years old, Ecuador)
Marco-Angulo.jpg
(In the middle)

Batahov and Leyva are promising, but they don't get a place in my first line-up. The reason is simple. If you ask me who I really like to see on the field, 99 % sure I'm saying Angulo at first.

Other candidates:
Roméo Lavia, Danny Leyva, Arsenii Batahov, Moses Nyeman

□ Ryan Gravenbergh (18 years old, The Netherlands)
Copyright-ProShots-1683092.jpg

The most difficult choice, but because Gravenbergh is a little bit further then the rest of this list, I chose him. Kjærgaard, Chukwuani, Sušić, Stroeykens, Sarr, Regeer, Könköllä, Taylor, Vranckx and Dwomoh are still the most exciting of the rest at least.

Other candidates:
Tochi Chukwuani, Maurits Kjærgaard, Pierre Dwomoh, Youri Regeer, Aster Vranckx, Marius Könköllä, Pape Matar Sarr, Jacob Christensen, Mario Stroeykens, Kacper Kozlowski, Goes Sandry, Luka Sušić, Gianluca Busio and Kenneth Taylor

□ Christian Rasmussen (17 years old, Denmark)
cid70647_Rasmussen.jpg

The obvious choice is Yari Verschaeren, but I go with the one who has a lot of potential. Rasmussen is one of the hot prospects in "De Toekomst" of Ajax FC. Jóhanneson was very close to a spot in this team.

Other candidates:
Ömer Beyaz, Luca Oyen, Adam Karabec, Isak Jóhanneson, Yari Verschaeren, Efrain Alvarez, Matias Palacios

□ Jérémy Doku (17 years old, Belgium)
doku-jeremy.jpg?w=750&h=500&auto=format&

To be honest it was chosing between Sarmiento, Doku, Véron and Pellistri. The 2nd difficult choice in this line-up. Some will say.. "you're chosing a player from your country".. I do this, because Véron, Pellistri and Sarmiento also deserved this place.

Other candidates:
Karamoko Dembélé, Gabriel Véron, Facundo Pellistri, Dario Sarmiento, Nascimento Renyer, Luis Henrique

□ Joelson Fernandes (17 years old, Portugal)
maxresdefault.jpg

Simply wonderful player of Sporting Lisbon, but all the players I mentionned here are big talents. Keep an eye on them.

Other candidates:
William Bøving, Kamal-Deen Sulemana, Luka Cvetićanin, Mohamed Toure, Jayden Nelson, Filip Stevanovic, Exequiel Zeballos, Andreas Bredahl and Dante Sealy

□ Kaio Jorge (18 years old, Brazil)
48039927061_428d1527f4_o.jpg

All these difficult choices.. Pfff.

Aleksander Buksa, Mohammed Daramy, Ricardo Pepi, Adam Hložek and Benjamin Seško were close to the XI-line up.

Other candidates:
Aleksander Buksa, Emil Roback, Herculano Nabian, Ricardo Pepi, Benjamin Seško, Mohamed Daramy, Adam Hložek, Paulos Abraham, Odin Thiago Holm, Sergey Pinyaev, Marino Hinestroza, Kaio Jorge, Talles Magno

Probably I forgot a lot of players..

LINEUP111591283485601.png

@Kierans91

What's yours ? :)

This is brilliant Thorgan, spot on!

Loving the layout at the bottom.

I will do my 11 but not in as much detail due to writing this on my phone, I will do each position and my formation will be 4-2-3-1.

Im going to purposely not pick the same players in each position.

GK - Gabriel Brazao

RB - Kluiverth Aguilar (The other Man City RB)

LB - Aaron Hickey

CB - Pablo Ramon

CB - Bryan Okoh

CDM - Iliax Moriba

CDM - Billy Gilmour

CAM - Florian Wirtz

RW - Dario Sarmiento

LW - Gustavo Maia 

ST - Aleksander Buksa

Substitutes - Simon Ngapandouetnpu, Giorgos Vagiannidis, Xavier Mbuyamba, Dennis Lutkie-Frie, Filip Marchwinski, Luis Henrique, Bryan Fiabema.

This is so hard to do, there is so much talent out there that every position seems to get more and more difficult as you go through each position.

I tried though 😂

2 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

This is brilliant Thorgan, spot on!

Loving the layout at the bottom.

I will do my 11 but not in as much detail due to writing this on my phone, I will do each position and my formation will be 4-2-3-1.

Im going to purposely not pick the same players in each position.

GK - Gabriel Brazao

RB - Kluiverth Aguilar (The other Man City RB)

LB - Aaron Hickey

CB - Pablo Ramon

CB - Bryan Okoh

CDM - Iliax Moriba

CDM - Billy Gilmour

CAM - Florian Wirtz

RW - Dario Sarmiento

LW - Gustavo Maia 

ST - Aleksander Buksa

Substitutes - Simon Ngapandouetnpu, Giorgos Vagiannidis, Xavier Mbuyamba, Dennis Lutkie-Frie, Filip Marchwinski, Luis Henrique, Bryan Fiabema.

This is so hard to do, there is so much talent out there that every position seems to get more and more difficult as you go through each position.

I tried though 😂

You have some players from Germany and Spain :) .. Still good job ;)

But it's difficult, yeah. 

Btw, I did this also on my phone :)

7 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

You have some players from Germany and Spain :) .. Still good job ;)

But it's difficult, yeah. 

Btw, I did this also on my phone :)

You have one from England 😊

Must not be as talented as you on a phone 😊

• thorgan lesar changed the title to Football Worldwide Talents (FWT) and Belgian Football