Football Worldwide Talents (FWT) and Belgian Football

Wilkims Ochieng

Club - Club Brugge

Age - 17

Position - Forward

Ochieng is a Kenyan born winger who currently plays for Club Brugge’s U19’s team, he moved from Royal Excel Mouscron in 2016 when he was just 13.

Wilkims is a very talented winger and I believe he has a bright future ahead of him. In my opinion he couldn’t be playing in a better league to eventually break into Club Brugge’s first team and get recognised through out Europe.

Video below of him scoring a wonder goal against PSG U19’s (skip to 2.01 minutes)

I’m very excited to see how Ochieng’s future pans out and be sure to buy him when SM add him to there database.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TALENTS OUTSIDE BIG FIVE - BY @Kierans91 First 15 talents... Johan Hove (19 years old, Strømsgodset) Georgios Vagiannidis (18 years old, Panathinaikos) Ajdin Hasic (18 years old, B

PREDICTIONS ARGENTINA Boca Juniors Esteban Andrada (29) - 87... + 1 to 88 ... YES Franco Soldano (25) - 84... + 1 to 85 Jorman Campuzano (23) - 83... + 1 to 84 ... + 2 to 85 Nicolas Capaldo (

Predictions Jupiler Pro League Watch out: these predictions are after 20 games. Still a lot can happen ! For the first time I predict downgrades, but we're close to the Winter. Possibly some play

Posted Images

Ricky Jade-Jones

Club - Peterborough United

Age - 17

Position - Forward

Transfer links - Manchester United, Liverpool.

It was only last year that Ricky Jade-Jones was just a regular ball boy at Peterborough United and six months later he was playing for the first team in the league and scoring in the FA cup.

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/50893732

Ricky is a very fast forward who likes to drive at players using his raw pace, he also works very hard defending from the front.

Couple of highlights below of his talent:

This player is a relatively unknown talent mainly because he plays in the 3rd tier of English football but I can assure you he’s a great prospect with many potential suitors.

Short article below of potential moves in the future:

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/media-watch/397877-liverpool-tracking-peterborough-wonderkid-ricky-jade-jones

Ricky is currently not in SM and I’m not sure how long it will be till SM recognise him.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

2 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

I would just like to say a massive thank you to @thorgan lesar for giving me a platform to share with everyone on the forum some great talents I know of.

Im hoping that everyone can benefit from some of these talents in the future 😊

Even I didn't know 2 players of your list :) .

So great job! Excited for more.. ;)

6 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Any good ? It's in a setup that the max rating to buy is 84

By selling him I could buy other youths 

Screenshot_20200621-014725.png

Probably will get some chances next season, but there are many other future players with the same quality or even better...

So yeah sell him, but put him on your wishlist

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

Luka Romero added today.

MUST BUY!!

Can anyone see the Leo Messi resemblance?!!!!

Hasn’t featured for Mallorca yet but as stated in my quote that he’s been on the bench a couple of time.

Would expect Nuno Mendes to be added soon aswell of Sporting CP.

Some more information with this video here..

Isak Jóhanneson
Club - IFK Nörrkoping
Age - 17
Position - M, AM(C)
Nationality - Iceland

The Icelandic playmaker is a promising talent that is about to break through in the Swedish league. Strong with the head, chooses the right positions, has the kicking technique and likes to take the free-kicks. A player to keep an eye on.

5 games with first team (1 goal, 2 assists)

SM - 65
Value - € 140K

1 hour ago, Arun said:

I need to generate money to buy Lautaro Martinez. Should I sell Grealish, Guendouzi and Tah? Those players are expendables as I have alternatives. Will it be a good move or should I keep them?

I really like Lautaro, so I would buy him. Grealish and Tah are nice players, but I would sell them if you have enough other options on their positions to get Lautaro, yes.. . Put Grealish for sure on your wishlist again..

Guendouzi, I would keep. 

4 hours ago, Nameless said:

Luan of Corinthians worth buying?

No, if there isn’t much else on offer in your GW then I would maybe think about it.

3 hours ago, Arun said:

I need to generate money to buy Lautaro Martinez. Should I sell Grealish, Guendouzi and Tah? Those players are expendables as I have alternatives. Will it be a good move or should I keep them?

Ive got a little difference in opinion to Thorgan.

I would sell Guendouzi and Tah, I think Grealish will probably move to a big side if Villa go down which is looking more and more likely.

I don’t really rate Guendouzi maybe because he plays for Arsenal and not many of there players are doing well at the minute apart from Saka.

Guendouzi + Tah = Martinez.

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

Filip Krastev is set to join Manchester City, the 18 years old is joining from Slavia Sofia at the end of 2020 and will join the City academy.

www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-city-transfer-news-krastev-18461708.amp

One for the future!!!

SM rating - 73

Value - 300k

Probably going to Belgium on loan to Lommel United (2nd division)... 

Recently Lommel United is a new club in the City Football Group

• thorgan lesar changed the title to Football Worldwide Talents (FWT) and Belgian Football