Football Worldwide Talents (FWT) and Belgian Football

8 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Yeah, he's been mentioned in here before. I've tried to include a mix of prospects and risers. I know there are people that play in low rated games so hopefully it helps.

Ze Gabriel - Internacional

Bruno Fuchs leaving opens up the door for him.

EDIT: Didn’t see you mention him earlier, did you edit him in?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TALENTS OUTSIDE BIG FIVE - BY @Kierans91 First 15 talents... Johan Hove (19 years old, Strømsgodset) Georgios Vagiannidis (18 years old, Panathinaikos) Ajdin Hasic (18 years old, B

PREDICTIONS ARGENTINA Boca Juniors Esteban Andrada (29) - 87... + 1 to 88 ... YES Franco Soldano (25) - 84... + 1 to 85 Jorman Campuzano (23) - 83... + 1 to 84 ... + 2 to 85 Nicolas Capaldo (

Predictions Jupiler Pro League Watch out: these predictions are after 20 games. Still a lot can happen ! For the first time I predict downgrades, but we're close to the Winter. Possibly some play

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Ze Gabriel - Internacional

Bruno Fuchs leaving opens up the door for him.

EDIT: Didn’t see you mention him earlier, did you edit him in?

Yeah, I edited him in. I've been trying to keep an eye on a few leagues for under 21 talent. Brazil has had just over 90 players feature under the age of 21 so far.

26 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Here are some players from teams in bottom half of the league

Kaio Jorge (Santos) 76 £1.6million

Saldanha (Bahia) 67 140k

Abner Vinicius (Paranese) 78 £1million

Lucas Halter (Paranese) 78 £1million

Khellven (Paranese) 75 600k

Vitinho Santos (Paranese) 80 £2.4million

Alessandro Vinicius (Paranese loan from Atletico Miniero) 70 240k

Caio Alexandre (Botafago) 70 280k

Luis Henrique (Botafago) 73 £1million

Alerrandro (Bragantino) 80 £1.4million

On 7/24/2020 at 5:15 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Jackson Muleka
Club - TP Mazembe
Age - 20
Position - A(C)
Nationality - Congo

The Congolese attacker’s impressive performances this term haven’t gone unnoticed and he has recently been linked with some clubs.

While his team are in possession of the ball, Muleka can often be seen making a nuisance of himself for opposition defenders. He constantly moves around, getting himself into potentially dangerous positions and passing lanes, which makes him a difficult player to deal with for opposition defenders.

Furthermore, he possesses some impressive speed and agility, both of which help his body to keep up with his mind and quickly put his thoughts into action by invading dangerous space inside the box.

In addition to that, Muleka has shown the composure to pull off an impressive chipped finish, as well as the ability to score impressive goals with either foot.

Muleka is not without fault. The technical aspect of his game, both with regard to his dribbling and his passing, could do with some improvement, his height can be an issue at times, both with regard to taking advantage of crosses and when contesting goal kicks, and while he has got an excellent defensive work-rate, Muleka often goes to ground too easily and can be beaten quite easily when he attempts to tackle. 

Pamphile-Mihayo-et-Jackson-Muleka-TP-Maz

However, he has got some clear strengths to his game and when they are taken advantage of by his team’s tactics, he is a difficult player to cope with.

There are rumours that LOSC Lille wants him and wants to send him on loan to Excel Moeskroen in Belgium.

31 games with TP Mazembe (14 goals, 4 assists)

SM - N/A
Value - N/A

Signed for Standard Luik now...

20 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Here are some players from teams in bottom half of the league

Kaio Jorge (Santos) 76 £1.6million

Saldanha (Bahia) 67 140k

Abner Vinicius (Paranese) 78 £1million

Lucas Halter (Paranese) 78 £1million

Khellven (Paranese) 75 600k

Vitinho Santos (Paranese) 80 £2.4million

Alessandro Vinicius (Paranese loan from Atletico Miniero) 70 240k

Caio Alexandre (Botafago) 70 280k

Luis Henrique (Botafago) 73 £1million

Alerrandro (Bragantino) 80 £1.4million

Luis Henrique and Kaio Jorge very promising. 

Denmark vs Belgium 0-2

Mignolet; Alderweireld, Denayer, Vertonghen; Castagne, Witsel, Tielemans (Jérémy Doku 88'), T.Hazard; Mertens (Léandro Trossard 80'), Carrasco (Dennis Praet 57'); Lukaku

0-1 Jason Denayer
0-2 Dries Mertens

First minutes for Léandro Trossard and Jérémy Doku in the National Team. 

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

Denmark vs Belgium 0-2

Mignolet; Alderweireld, Denayer, Vertonghen; Castagne, Witsel, Tielemans (Jérémy Doku 88'), T.Hazard; Mertens (Léandro Trossard 80'), Carrasco (Dennis Praet 57'); Lukaku

0-1 Jason Denayer
0-2 Dries Mertens

First minutes for Léandro Trossard and Jérémy Doku in the National Team. 

Have Belgium not got a left wing back? Could Castagne not okay there with Meunier on the right?

9 hours ago, jaybee said:

Have Belgium not got a left wing back? Could Castagne not okay there with Meunier on the right?

No, that's a position where we don't have much players. Thorgan Hazard and Yannick Carrasco play there for a while now. Jordan Lukaku is not good enough, Boli Bolingoli not an option... 

That's also a position where we don't have much future. Maxim De Cuyper very doubftul if he will be a player for the National Team. Wissam Lantaki and Lennert Schuermans are both only 15 and 16 years old. 

So it's Thorgan Hazard or if Meunier plays right, Castagne can play left..

On 7/28/2020 at 8:33 PM, Kierans91 said:

Matheus Nascimento

Club - Botafogo

Age - 16

Position - Striker

44D3B3A5-C18E-447F-B47C-027D82B2C5E8.jpeg

Nascimento is a young striker currently playing for Botafogo and Brazil’s youth setups, He’s a very quick and lanky forward who is very good at making runs to beat the oppositions defence.

His movement is great which can be sometimes hard to find in a player that is so young, his finishing does lack at times and is something that he will need to improve to make it at the top.

Highlights for Brazil:

Matheus has a very distinctive look which reminds me of many players from a much older generation.

Nascimento signed his first professional contract back in June which keeps him at Botafogo till 2023.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Arthur Wenderroscky

Club - Fluminense

Age - 16

Position - Central midfield

4B1405D9-4125-4864-81FD-A17918C1B9DC.jpeg

Arthur is another young talent coming from Fluminense, he’s a very technical agile midfielder who likes to control the play with his keen eye for a pass.

Like Nascimento he’s another player who is playing for Brazil at youth level as well as for his club, in fact both Nascimento and Arthur play in the same Brazil team and I would expect them both to progress through the ranks together.

Highlights for Brazil:

Both Arthur and Matheus are currently not in Soccer manager but I will be sure to keep everyone informed when they get added.

These 2 players I believe are going to have big futures for Brazil and could help Brazil win major trophies again.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Nascimento made his debut this weekend.. 

On 9/5/2020 at 3:36 PM, jaybee said:

Brazil is one of my favourite leagues to pick up cheap options with potential to get really good rises if they move to Europe.

Here are some of the best from so far this season from the current top ten in the league.

Praxedes (Inter) 70 240k

Ze Gabriel (Inter) 73 300k

Gabriel Sara (Sao Paulo) 73 380k

Marquinhos (Atletico Miniero) 78 £1million

Calegari (Fluminese) 70 240k

Evanilson (Fluminese) 78 £2million

De Paula (Palmeiras) 73 400k

Menino (Palmeiras) 73 400k

Ederson (Corinthians) 80 £1.6million

Yuri Cesar (Fortaleza loan from Flamengo) 70 240k

If there is enough interest then I'll add some players from lower half of the table too.

Johnny Cardoso, hes now started back to back games for Internacional - 73 rated (300k)

19 minutes ago, rogerthat said:

Diego Costa of Sao Paulo. Started the last 5 games for Sao Paulo. Sao Paulo doing well too. Anything special?

Definitely worth investing in, should be another big riser in Brazil especially with how long it takes SM to review that country each year 😂

Not sure on his long term potential.

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

Not sure if Emil Roback has already been mentioned on here before:

https://en.soccerwiki.org/player.php?pid=104894

He's certainly worth picking, has been doing well in the recent Milan friendlies - but of course he's still very raw.

I would love to see him and the other youngsters feature for Milan (sometime) this coming season as well. 🙂

Style of play = Young T. Henry (one can dream) that he becomes 3/4 of a player.  

P.S. I seem to run out of reactions so quickly. 😠

May be its something Invision could update/increase for us, actually on second 💭 thoughts..... 😀

On 8/12/2020 at 1:32 PM, thorgan lesar said:

To be honest I'm afraid he will leave too early. He's a complete attacker, but needs to distinguish himself more in Swedish 1st class. I'll say buy him, because he really is a talent, but still raw in my opinion. 

• thorgan lesar changed the title to Football Worldwide Talents (FWT) and Belgian Football