Football Worldwide Talents (FWT) and Belgian Football

Dutch Update

Schuurs and Gravenberch both started for Ajax yesterday. They are both 82 rated. Be good to see them become regular fixtures in the starting line up. Antony started and scored while other youngsters who featured from the bench were Dest, J Timber and Traore. 

At Feyenoord they had a few youngsters involved including Geertrudia who started in defence and Kokcu. George Johnston came off the bench who is only 73 rated so could be one to watch. Bozenik was another to feature from the bench.

PSV had 80 rated Teze start in defence, 83 rated Gakpo scored a double and 76 rated Madueke came off the bench. Mauro Junior and Malen both started while Ihatteren came off the bench.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TALENTS OUTSIDE BIG FIVE - BY @Kierans91 First 15 talents... Johan Hove (19 years old, Strømsgodset) Georgios Vagiannidis (18 years old, Panathinaikos) Ajdin Hasic (18 years old, B

PREDICTIONS ARGENTINA Boca Juniors Esteban Andrada (29) - 87... + 1 to 88 ... YES Franco Soldano (25) - 84... + 1 to 85 Jorman Campuzano (23) - 83... + 1 to 84 ... + 2 to 85 Nicolas Capaldo (

Predictions Jupiler Pro League Watch out: these predictions are after 20 games. Still a lot can happen ! For the first time I predict downgrades, but we're close to the Winter. Possibly some play

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Dutch Update

Schuurs and Gravenberch both started for Ajax yesterday. They are both 82 rated. Be good to see them become regular fixtures in the starting line up. Antony started and scored while other youngsters who featured from the bench were Dest, J Timber and Traore. 

At Feyenoord they had a few youngsters involved including Geertrudia who started in defence and Kokcu. George Johnston came off the bench who is only 73 rated so could be one to watch. Bozenik was another to feature from the bench.

PSV had 80 rated Teze start in defence, 83 rated Gakpo scored a double and 76 rated Madueke came off the bench. Mauro Junior and Malen both started while Ihatteren came off the bench.

Noni Madueke already mentionned. 

On 8/24/2020 at 1:10 AM, thorgan lesar said:

KFCO Beerschot-Wilrijk is promoted to 1st division and are now nr. 1 at the moment at the highest level. 2 players who are making points are:

Raphael Holzhauser (27 years old, Austria)
a94498900b7a79111a0b9496dd20984f

️ 3 goals
🅰️ 2 assists

Marius Noubissi (23 years old, Cameroon)
28eeb3d3dc66fd29887b2f75d628efa7.jpg

️ 2 goals
🅰️ 2 assists

Holzhauser: 5 goals, 3 assists

Noubissi: 3 goals, 3 assists

What a duo! 

24 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

He needs time to adjust indeed, but in some months I aspect some things. 

I would like to think that he will but he's been here since January and he's rarely featured. Coming from a Scandinavian league I'd have expected him to settle by now. He could do with a loan deal to another team in Scottish Premiership.

On 9/11/2020 at 4:46 PM, jaybee said:

Are the games not that good or league not that interesting?

I see Calegari playing regularly just now. Talles Magno is a name that came up last season as linked with some big moves.

The league's interesting but a few matches no, very boring, a lot of players without greed of win. So the teams are going up and down being mixed on the table, like 1 turn can put a team from 4th to 10th, this brings more competition.

Brazilian football is very far from european games, we're no fast, we dont have physique, we cant pass the ball on a distance of 2 meters sometimes!

On 9/10/2020 at 12:02 AM, thorgan lesar said:

Barbosa Evanilson
Club - FC Porto
Age - 20
Position - A(C)
Nationality - Brazil

This Brazilian attacker is currently surprising in the Brazilian top class. Fluminense leased him to Tombense where he made such an impression that FC Porto signed him very recently for a price of € 7.5 million.

He is a very complete attacker with many qualities. He is very agile and quite fast. He is strong in combination with his teamplayers, has great acceleration and great technique on the ball.

He is good in possession as well as in countering games. He can bring depth to the game as well as be dangerous when a pass is sent into the depth. That is a unique quality of this Evanilson.

Evanilson sometimes wants to play a bit too hastily when he gets into the space of the truth, but with a little training by a good coach, Evanilson also gets better at this.

evanilson-sub-20.jpg

17 games with Fluminense (8 goals, 1 assist)

SM - 78
Value - € 2M

+ 4 to 82.. 

On 7/24/2020 at 5:15 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Jackson Muleka
Club - TP Mazembe
Age - 20
Position - A(C)
Nationality - Congo

The Congolese attacker’s impressive performances this term haven’t gone unnoticed and he has recently been linked with some clubs.

While his team are in possession of the ball, Muleka can often be seen making a nuisance of himself for opposition defenders. He constantly moves around, getting himself into potentially dangerous positions and passing lanes, which makes him a difficult player to deal with for opposition defenders.

Furthermore, he possesses some impressive speed and agility, both of which help his body to keep up with his mind and quickly put his thoughts into action by invading dangerous space inside the box.

In addition to that, Muleka has shown the composure to pull off an impressive chipped finish, as well as the ability to score impressive goals with either foot.

Muleka is not without fault. The technical aspect of his game, both with regard to his dribbling and his passing, could do with some improvement, his height can be an issue at times, both with regard to taking advantage of crosses and when contesting goal kicks, and while he has got an excellent defensive work-rate, Muleka often goes to ground too easily and can be beaten quite easily when he attempts to tackle. 

Pamphile-Mihayo-et-Jackson-Muleka-TP-Maz

However, he has got some clear strengths to his game and when they are taken advantage of by his team’s tactics, he is a difficult player to cope with.

There are rumours that LOSC Lille wants him and wants to send him on loan to Excel Moeskroen in Belgium.

31 games with TP Mazembe (14 goals, 4 assists)

SM - N/A
Value - N/A

Added!

9 hours ago, jaybee said:

Most teams have now played 9 or 10 games in Serie A in Brazil. Here are some of youngsters with most minutes played.

Talles Magno (80) 690

Menino (73) 653

De Paula (76) 650

Abner Vinicius (78) 628

Diego Costa (70) 625

Alan Franco (78) 619

Marcos Paulo (82) 554

Ze Gabriel (73) 548

Caio Alexandre (70) 540

Gabriel Sara (73) 531

Halter (78) 529

Calegari (70) 519

Igor Jesus (76) 505

Igor Gomes (82) 499

Luciano (70) 441

Kaio Jorge (76) 429

7 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

who is A MUST BUY?!

Menino.

Véron.

Paulo.

Magno. 

Hi Thorgan! How are you? Long time I haven't been active on this thread. Since you follow closely the Belgian league, I would like to know your opinion about a few players. What do you think about Jhonny Lucas, Brazilian playing for Sint-Truidense, Ignace Van der Brempt, playing for Bruges, and Robbe Quirynen, playing for Antwerp? Are they worth buying, or not really? Sorry if you have already covered them. Cheers! :) 

6 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Hi Thorgan! How are you? Long time I haven't been active on this thread. Since you follow closely the Belgian league, I would like to know your opinion about a few players. What do you think about Jhonny Lucas, Brazilian playing for Sint-Truidense, Ignace Van der Brempt, playing for Bruges, and Robbe Quirynen, playing for Antwerp? Are they worth buying, or not really? Sorry if you have already covered them. Cheers! :) 

I know that he has said before that Quirynen is worth buying but I'm not sure about the other two.

2 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Hello, everything okay. How are you ?

Quirynen is worth buying normally. Eric Junior Bocat plays as left back, but Quirynen is performing better in my opinion and will take his place in short term. He's playing for Excel Moeskroen btw on loan.

Jhonny Lucas only plays when everyone is suspended and injured. Maybe a little rise, but nothing more. Not really worth buying.

Ignace Van Der Brempt is playing for Club NXT (Club Brugge u21) in 2nd division, but isn't a starter for the moment. Not really worth buying at the moment.

Evan Rotundo

Age - 16

Club - Schalke

Position - Attacking Midfielder

Nationality - USA

162DDC2A-4A96-4182-B95A-5B77A4307673.jpeg.2b62e711d11535c12093096c30e5142c.jpeg

I know Thorgan likes his American ‘soccer’ and I’m sure he is aware of Rotundo, Evan is currently playing for Schalke u17s and he is making quite the impression

7 games 5 goals and 5 assists in preseason since joining Schalke

Highlights below from his time in America, haven’t been able to find any more recent footage.

When he was 15:

Evan is very technical player comfortable on the ball who has great vision for a player of such a young age, he’s definitely a player for the long term.

Article from Bundesliga.com below with some great information on Rotundo:

https://www.bundesliga.com/en/bundesliga/news/who-is-evan-rotundo-schalke-usmnt-young-star-weston-mckennie-pulisic-12217

Evan is currently not in SM, will mention him when he gets added.

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

Hello, everything okay. How are you ?

Quirynen is worth buying normally. Eric Junior Bocat plays as left back, but Quirynen is performing better in my opinion and will take his place in short term. He's playing for Excel Moeskroen btw on loan.

Jhonny Lucas only plays when everyone is suspended and injured. Maybe a little rise, but nothing more. Not really worth buying.

Ignace Van Der Brempt is playing for Club NXT (Club Brugge u21) in 2nd division, but isn't a starter for the moment. Not really worth buying at the moment.

Wow, your knowledge knows no boundaries! :D Thank you!!

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Can you tell me anything about Roemeratoe of FC Twente? 

Do you think he will get ample of game time this season?

He played the full game on Saturday so there is every chance he will feature regularly. He also played in 15 games for them last season. They were all in 2019 where as in 2020 he was a regular on the bench 

7 hours ago, jaybee said:

@thorgan lesarlesar

Any idea why Verscharen isn't starting for Anderlecht at the moment?

The main reason is his long injury from previous season. When covid-19 decided to stop our competition previous season Verschaeren was just back from an injury. He needs some time to play 90 minutes in his all, but it's getting better and better. The Fans are also asking to give Verschaeren a place in the first 11. There are also little problems with his contract. Both wants a longer contract, but with the financial problems RSCA don't want to give too much more. Possibly this also is a reason.

But I think he will play more and more, so he isn't in problems, I think.

On 9/5/2020 at 7:55 PM, jaybee said:

Here are some players from teams in bottom half of the league

Kaio Jorge (Santos) 76 £1.6million

Saldanha (Bahia) 67 140k

Abner Vinicius (Paranese) 78 £1million

Lucas Halter (Paranese) 78 £1million

Khellven (Paranese) 75 600k

Vitinho Santos (Paranese) 80 £2.4million

Alessandro Vinicius (Paranese loan from Atletico Miniero) 70 240k

Caio Alexandre (Botafago) 70 280k

Luis Henrique (Botafago) 73 £1million

Alerrandro (Bragantino) 80 £1.4million

Cardoso Christian (Atletico Paranaense) 70 / 240k

Christian is another one who could be in for a good rise when Brazil eventually gets reviewed again, had his best performance last night.

• thorgan lesar changed the title to Football Worldwide Talents (FWT) and Belgian Football