Football Worldwide Talents (FWT, Belgian and American tinted) and FORZA ITALIA!

thorgan lesar

11 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Still a must buy in my opinion, but not a 90+ player. Potential to be 88, but has to find his best level back..
He's player who never gives up and crucial for bringing depth in the game of Standard De Liège. Needs to work on his continuity in his intensity. Sometimes he loses the ball too easy. If I have to compare I think Mario Verratti.
Raskin said himself it's too early for a next step and I'm agreeing with him. He won't leave Standard De Liège this summer..

I missed the first part of this so will assume its all about Raskin.

Is he worth hanging on to now he's had a rise, or sell and buy back? Is he likely to rise again in the summer? Not a particularly competitive GW so unlikely I'll lose him completely

2 hours ago, Alyril said:

I missed the first part of this so will assume its all about Raskin.

Is he worth hanging on to now he's had a rise, or sell and buy back? Is he likely to rise again in the summer? Not a particularly competitive GW so unlikely I'll lose him completely

I would keep him and wait. Only sell if you have financial problems (I hope not)..

On 2/9/2021 at 12:23 AM, InfamSM said:

Charlie McNeil

Age - 17

Club - Manchester United

Position - CF

Nationality - England

Image result for charlie mcneil man utd

He has 600 Goals in him on the youth level, joined Manchester United at £750,000 from Rivals Manchester City 

He has currently 8 Goals in 10 Games in the U18 Premier League.

He is not in the game as he yet hasn't made a First team appearance however when he does I believe he is going to have a bright promising future

Starting Rating: 74 - 78

Links to his performances:

https://youtu.be/k5ES1I0M7tw

https://youtu.be/no_D15VMSzA

24 minutes ago, AnthonyKegher17 said:

well... for the belgian league? I don't watch it

This was the report I liked, but I see now it was someone else. I probably quoted the wrong person. So @InfamSM the question was especially for you. Are you open to the idea to have an own 'blog' in this thread to talk about youngsters worldwide ?

Still @AnthonyKegher17 if you want you can still do it. So I'm not talking about the Belgian league. The tittle is "Football Worldwide Talents and Belgian Football" . I'm a Belgian and I focus every day on the Belgian league. Everyone knows that here. That's why it's in the title. So you can chose every country you want and you can do everything you want to have a 'blog' in here.

ANALYSIS Review on Belgian League…

I’ll start with Charleroi SC.

Ali Gholizadeh rises to 85, Nicholson, Van Cleemput, Fall and Kayembe rises. These are good.

No drops. Only for the new player Ognjen Vranjes who signed this winter. Weird to be honest with players like Massimo Bruno who are 85 but didn’t play much. Same for Teodorzcyk.

KRC Genk

--

Good rises for Oyen, Munoz, Cuesta, Ito and Onuachu. It’s still wrong Lucumi didn’t rise. He didn’t miss much and is playing on his best level back. Bongonda played enough and has good statics to rise to 86. To be honest not understandable…

KV Mechelen

--

Good review

Beerschot-Wilrijk

--

No drops. Weird, but an okay review.

Waasland-Beveren

--

Did they forget Waasland-Beveren ? Are you serious ?

KAS Eupen

--

Konan N’Dri deserved that rise, weird he didn’t get it. Same for Defourny. First goalkeeper and 78 rated and no rise.. Still an okay review..

KV Kortrijk

--

Marko Ilic always deserved + 2 to 82. He’s making very nice impressions on me..

But okay review.

STVV

--

Okay review. Nazon deserved with that amount of playing time a rise and has not bad statics. Stays on 77, bit weird.

OH Leuven

--

No drops for the players who deserved and still are player from OH Leuven (Stallone Limbombe dropped, but isn’t a player any more from OH Leuven). Good review for the risers..

Excel Moeskroen

--

Good review.

Club Brugge

--

Only 4 players who got reviewed..

RSC Anderlecht

--

No rise for Murillo ? Seriously ? Also not much attention to RSC Anderlecht…

Standard De Liège

--

Only + 1 for Bodart is also a big mistake. But okay review here…

KAA Gent

--

Did they forget KAA Gent ? One of the top teams in Belgium ? To be honest that’s not acceptable.

Royal Antwerp

--

The same as KAA Gent. Come on!

KV Oostende

--

Where is the review ??

Zulte Waregem

--

Just okay review…

Cercle Brugge

--

Good review.

CONCLUSION: Good reviews for some teams for sure. Still very dissapointed they forgot 4 teams !!

3 players from 2 big clubs in Belgium they forgot. Bongonda, Lucumi and Murillo. Not understandable to be honest. Just a + 1 for Arnaud Bodart is also not understandable, because based on his statics he’s having a great season.

On 2/8/2021 at 5:43 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Héctor David Martinez (22) growing into a real prospect now. I follow him since Lisandro Martinez left Defensa Y Justicia. He needed more time, but now he's ready for a nicer team..

A technical, fast and secure defender.. Has a great long pass. Definitely a prospect for Europe..

📈 Rate: 82... + 1 to 83
⏱ 21 games in Superliga
️ 2 goals
🅰️ 1 assist

hector-david-martinez-hizo-una-gran-temp

Goes to River Plate again. Good move for him!

Are these youths worth keeping in a competitive gameworld with a squad cap of 60 players?

Anass Salah-Eddine (Ajax)
Paolo Gozzi (Juventus)
Malachi Fagan-Walcott (Tottenham)
Arthur Zagre (Monaco)
Jesus Rivas (Unam)
Quinten Timber (Ajax)
Victor Mollejo (Atletico Madrid)
Edon Zhegrova (Basel)

3 hours ago, Marek said:

Are these youths worth keeping in a competitive gameworld with a squad cap of 60 players?

Anass Salah-Eddine (Ajax)
Paolo Gozzi (Juventus)
Malachi Fagan-Walcott (Tottenham)
Arthur Zagre (Monaco)
Jesus Rivas (Unam)
Quinten Timber (Ajax)
Victor Mollejo (Atletico Madrid)
Edon Zhegrova (Basel)

Salah-Eddine, Rivas, Timber and Zhegrova yes..

Thomas Henry (26) just got a deserved rise for + 4 to 82. He showed this evening why..
With these impact he's having on OH Leuven and his statics he deserves to go over the cap of OH Leuven for 83 or even 84...

📈 Cap reached.. Deserves more then 82.
⏱ 88 % of the playing time (total of 26 games)
️ 19 goals
🅰️ 4 assists

775438444-210.jpg?width=885&height=590

Deserves a step forward this summer...

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Dayot Upamecano (22) will probably sign for Bayern Munich..

0cac36456e584a82adf24cc0bb6839d3500x500@2x.jpg

"I can confirm that, and we are very happy about that at FC Bayern. We had very good, intensive and professional discussions with Dayot and his agent Volker Struth for several months," Salihamidzic told Bild.

https://bulinews.com/news/7415/salihamidzic-confirms-dayot-upamecano-will-join-bayern-from-leipzig

• thorgan lesar changed the title to Football Worldwide Talents (FWT, Belgian and American tinted) and FORZA ITALIA!