Football Worldwide Talents (FWT, Belgian and American tinted) and FORZA ITALIA!

thorgan lesar

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

Thorgan, you are on the discord chat, right? Would you want to play a greater role in managing the database for Belgium (and any other league you follow)?

I'm in, but I'm in for around 1 and a half month and I only looked twice in that time.. 

I'm not active. It's definitely interesting, but first I need to find the time to do this. Can I answer tomorrow or thursday ? (Not later, don't worry). What does it mean concrete ? Would that mean I can add the players in Belgium ? Can I have an impact on the risers or not ? .. 

3 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

I'm in, but I'm in for around 1 and a half month and I only looked twice in that time.. 

I'm not active. It's definitely interesting, but first I need to find the time to do this. Can I answer tomorrow or thursday ? (Not later, don't worry). What does it mean concrete ? Would that mean I can add the players in Belgium ? Can I have an impact on the risers or not ? .. 

Yeah you'd be able to add players, can also give suggestions for risers, as a league expert they will take it into account. @jaybee is the Scottish league admin and they have taken his suggestions into account.

33 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

29 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Yeah you'd be able to add players, can also give suggestions for risers, as a league expert they will take it into account. @jaybee is the Scottish league admin and they have taken his suggestions into account.

I've managed to request players to be added to database and a fair few have been added already.

As @Sir Rahulhas said I've proposed rating changes and they've mostly been approved too.

Ziga Laci (18) playing more and more at AEK Athens in Greece.. His crosses are on point and positionally very smart defender.. He's already being followed by RSC Anderlecht from Belgium... His first season and making already good impressions.

📈 Rate: 73... + 3 to 76
⏱ 36 % of the playing time (total: 26 games)
🅰️ 1 assist

2e2a8c259908c4c8791636cc2e76d1e2.jpeg

41 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

This weeks U23 team of the week by Football Talent Scout.

🇫🇷 Illan Meslier
🇩🇪 Ridle Baku
🇹🇷 Ozan Kabak
🇫🇷 Wesley Fofana
🇨🇩 Silas Wamangituka
🇸🇪 Mattias Svanberg
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Jude Bellingham
🇩🇰 Jesper Lindstrøm
🇧🇪 Charles De Ketelaere
🇬🇪 Khvicha Kvaratskhelia
🇷🇸 Dušan Vlahović

Some very obvious ones this week with Dusan Vlahovic being my pick of the bunch with a first half hat trick for Fiorentina, he’s having a great season with 12 goals from 26 games in Serie A.

Also would like to point out Khvicha Kvaratskhelia who keeps improving week in week out, deserves to be playing in one of the big5 leagues, I’m sure we won’t have to wait long. 1 goal and 1 assist in Rubin Kazan’s 3-0 win over Ufa.

Ozan Kabak starting to show how good he can be at Liverpool and Illan Meslier with yet another clean sheet for Leeds United, what a huge success he’s been so far this season, great to see a young keeper plying his trade in the EPL.

This team of the week is from the league games over the weekend and doesn’t include European football (Champions League)

12 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

I'm against. Our competition isn't even that bad, but the bigger clubs think only on their self. That isn't an improvement for the entire league. We need to have a logic system with Play-offs. 

What do you think ?

Financially it’s really good I think, I read that it could generate 400 million in TV and marketing rights but apart from that I agree with you.

The problem with both the Dutch league and the Belgian league is that the clubs aren’t that competitive in the top European competitions, only Ajax in recent years who have made it far in the Champions League/Europa League unless I’m forgetting anyone.

18 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Financially it’s really good I think, I read that it could generate 400 million in TV and marketing rights but apart from that I agree with you.

The problem with both the Dutch league and the Belgian league is that the clubs aren’t that competitive in the top European competitions, only Ajax in recent years who have made it far in the Champions League/Europa League unless I’m forgetting anyone.

Yeah, they think our clubs will be better in a BeNeLiga but I'm not that sure. Another thing is the European tickets. We will lose some tickets now (in total we have 5 tickets) in such a league (BeNeLiga). 

6 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Thierry Small (16) making huge impressions in Everton u18 this season.. Won't be surprised if another and bigger team approaches Small to get him...

📈 Rate: 65... + 7/8 To 72/73
⏱ 55 % of the playing time (total: 10 games)
️ 4 goals

Big recommendation to buy in the game..

Ewmzw4QWYAIKxEp.jpeg.jpg

Made a report on him a few months ago, huge talent 😊

Naoki Suto (18) just signed this winter in Kashima Antlers. To be trully honest I discovered him while watching YouTube. So be warned.. A video doesn't tell everything on how good or bad the player is.
Any way..

Nice moves! Nice footwork!
A player to keep an eye on..

On 3/16/2021 at 1:28 PM, Sir Rahul said:

I think it's nice to do it. Only question, is it possible to do it on low profile ? I mean that I won't add players immediately. Can I do it whenever I want or is there any system I need to follow ?

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Yeah, they think our clubs will be better in a BeNeLiga but I'm not that sure. Another thing is the European tickets. We will lose some tickets now (in total we have 5 tickets) in such a league (BeNeLiga). 

The issue is would fans travel to away games? 

They've spoken for years about Celtic and Rangers joining English League.

Talks of a European league amongst the elite teams will destroy football. 

Massive issue with greed amongst the top teams.

26 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

I think it's nice to do it. Only question, is it possible to do it on low profile ? I mean that I won't add players immediately. Can I do it whenever I want or is there any system I need to follow ?

Yeah it's all up to you, it's just to add another voice, you won't be the only one adding.

You're on Discord so just send a message on the main chat if you're happy to help!

Unpopular opinion...
No doubt Eduardo Camavinga (18) has a lot of potential, but he isn't the one who makes a lot of impression on that midfield..

Aurélien Tchouameni (21) is just so good at AS Monaco this season and performing even better then Camavinga this season. He needed some time to impress but now his progression till now is impressive.

📈 Rate: 85... + 2 to 87 (when they do French review)
⏱ 90 % of the playing time (total: 29 games)
️ 1 goal
🅰️ 2 assists
💰 Name of agent: ESN
👞 right footed

Aure%CC%81lien%20Tchouame%CC%81ni%20Icon

@Milanista1

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

The issue is would fans travel to away games? 

They've spoken for years about Celtic and Rangers joining English League.

Talks of a European league amongst the elite teams will destroy football. 

Massive issue with greed amongst the top teams.

Die hard fans, yes. But that's also an arguement why it isn't a good idea. There will be 10 Dutch teams and 8 Belgian teams. Another stupid thing. 9 teams from The Netherlands and 9 from Belgium. That would be logic. 

Why Celtic and Rangers doesn't want it any more ?..

Maduka Okoye (21) is making huge impressions in The Netherlands with Sparta Rotterdam. He already is an international of Nigeria. Ajax FC would be interested in him to replace André Onana on the long term. An unknown top club from Belgium has him on the wishlist..

📈 Rate: 78... + 4 to 82 (not known when to happen)
⏱ 77 % of the playing time (total: 26 games)
🚫 7 clean sheets
28 goals conceded (Average: 1 goal in 90 minutes)

Impressive!

6A69DCEB-E00C-44E6-B57A-CB59A7B2F8A6-960

11 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Unpopular opinion...
No doubt Eduardo Camavinga (18) has a lot of potential, but he isn't the one who makes a lot of impression on that midfield..

Aurélien Tchouameni (21) is just so good at AS Monaco this season and performing even better then Camavinga this season. He needed some time to impress but now his progression till now is impressive.

📈 Rate: 85... + 2 to 87 (when they do French review)
⏱ 90 % of the playing time (total: 29 games)
️ 1 goal
🅰️ 2 assists
💰 Name of agent: ESN
👞 right footed

Aure%CC%81lien%20Tchouame%CC%81ni%20Icon

@Milanista1

Wonderful. I like it amico. 🙂

I reckon he'll be a good-fit to replace N'Golo Kante in the French midfield soon enough. 

• thorgan lesar changed the title to Football Worldwide Talents (FWT, Belgian and American tinted) and FORZA ITALIA!