Jump to content

Football Worldwide Talents (FWT, Belgian and American tinted) and FORZA ITALIA!


thorgan lesar

Recommended Posts

I love football, but I also love music. You can analyse serious things about football, but the important thing is that it's still fun to do. Music is one of the parameters that helps in such things. 
 

You can scroll further while listening (same page)

Please listen to it, I know her pretty good and I love her voice. She's our newest revelation in Belgian music who's pretty damn good with Lost Frequencies, Stromæ, our dj's Like Mike and Dimitri Vegas. Hooverphonic, Axelle Red and a lot more...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The (once again) Dutch champions Ajax FC have given debuts to these three Class talents in the 20/21 season:

Devyne Rensch
Kenneth Taylor
Brian Brobbey

They are joining Jurriën Timber and Ryan Gravenberch as the next crop of the insane product line.

To go down the age groups a bit, there is a group of under-18 players that I find extremely talented. (Players who will be playing for either U21, U18 or U17 next season.)

Kjær, Misehouy, Hlynsson, Aertssen, van Axel Dongen, Idumbo, Kalokoh, Boerhout, Agougil, Speksnijder, Brandes, Henry, Aning, Setford, Gesser, and so on.

Of course only a very few will be at the reach target of an Eredivisie starter or even something more ambitious. But as for now, I’ll closely be following and keep their progress to see where they end up.

depositphotos_140745920-stock-photo-close-up-of-waving-flag.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/5/2021 at 2:19 AM, thorgan lesar said:

Amadou Onana (19) doing a good job at HSV at 2.Bundesliga. The young Belgian midfielder is currently injured, but he's one of the most surprising factors at HSV this season...

📈 Rate: 73... + 5 to 78
⏱ 60 % of the playing time (total: 14 games)
️ 1 goal

As defensive midfielder currently strong at his feet and physicall pretty strong. Very mature for his age..

Dynamo-Dresden-v-Hamburger-SV---DFB-Cup-

 

SSC Napoli, RC Lens and an unknown French top team are interested in the Belgian Amadou Onana. HSV wants 5 - 7 million for the defensive midfielder.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/27/2021 at 8:59 AM, thorgan lesar said:

List of added players by @thorgan lesar
List of added players by @Thorgan Lesar

Sekou Diawara
Mario Stroeykens
Denzel De Roeve
Mathis Servais
Sang-bin Jung
Du-Jae Won
Zeno Debast
Marsel Ismajlgeci
Anthony Descotte
Daniel Perez
Louis Patris
Yerson Mosquera
Xander Blomme
Ibe Hautekiet
Arne Engels
Luka Reischl

Seong-Jin Kang
Tibo Persyn
Emerson Rodriguez
Mahiro Ano
Aguibou Camara
Lynnt Audoor
Nathan Fuakala
Mandela Keita
Tomás Lecanda
Marios Tzavidas
Lucas Besozzi
Allan Delferriere
Ebrima Darboe
Alexios Kalogeropoulos

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/28/2019 at 1:17 AM, thorgan lesar said:

Added players, must buy or worth to buy ?

JANUARY

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (30 january)

 

FEBRUARY

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (1 february)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy (2 february)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (3 february)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (6 february)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (8 february)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (13 february)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (18 february)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (20 february)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (25 february)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (27 february)

 

MARCH

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (1 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (3 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (7 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (8 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (11 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (12 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (13 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (18 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (22 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (23 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (24 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (25 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (26 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (30 march)

 

APRIL

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (1 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (12 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (13 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (15 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (16 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (17 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (18 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (19 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (20 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (21 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (24 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (25 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (27 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (28 april)

 

MAY

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (2 may)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (6 may)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (7 may)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (9 may)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (11 may)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (12 may)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (14 may)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (15 may)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Algerian Mohamed El Amine Amoura (21) from ES Sétif is a direct, quick and fearless dribbler who commits defenders. He also makes good off-the-ball runs and poses a goal threat from crosses and through balls. He sometimes lacks awareness of his teammates movements and can run down blind alleys.

📈 No rate...
⏱ 53 % of the playing time (total: 20 games)
️ 9 goals
🅰️ 3 assists

AMMOURA.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/10/2021 at 10:41 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Joseph Okumu (23) as centre back doing pretty well in Sweden for Elfsborg IF. This international from Kenia got the interest of KAA Gent. KAA Gent already did an offer of 2 million euros, but Elfsborg wants 4 million...
Stade Reims is also interested.

📈 Rate: 80
⏱ 72 % of the playing time (total: 5 games)

Joseph-Okumu2-1024x576.jpg

OGC Nice, Valencia CF and SSC Napoli have Okumu also on his list. He's getting very interesting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mujaid Sadick (21) from Deportivo La Coruña pretty close to sign a contract to Belgian top team KRC Genk. This centre back from Spain would be a back-up at first for Carlos Cuesta and Mark McKenzie.

📈 Rate: 73... + 3 to 76
⏱ 83 % of the playing time Segunda Division B - Fase Intermedia

13d0a950-2e52-11eb-afdd-1e13713606e5 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/27/2021 at 8:59 AM, thorgan lesar said:

List of added players by @thorgan lesar
List of added players by @Thorgan Lesar

Sekou Diawara
Mario Stroeykens
Denzel De Roeve
Mathis Servais
Sang-bin Jung
Du-Jae Won
Zeno Debast
Marsel Ismajlgeci
Anthony Descotte
Daniel Perez
Louis Patris
Yerson Mosquera
Xander Blomme
Ibe Hautekiet
Arne Engels
Luka Reischl

Seong-Jin Kang
Tibo Persyn
Emerson Rodriguez
Mahiro Ano
Aguibou Camara
Lynnt Audoor
Nathan Fuakala
Mandela Keita
Tomás Lecanda
Marios Tzavidas
Lucas Besozzi
Allan Delferriere
Ebrima Darboe
Alexios Kalogeropoulos
Vando Félix

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/15/2021 at 1:23 AM, thorgan lesar said:

I love football, but I also love music. You can analyse serious things about football, but the important thing is that it's still fun to do. Music is one of the parameters that helps in such things. 
 

You can scroll further while listening (same page)

Please listen to it, I know her pretty good and I love her voice. She's our newest revelation in Belgian music who's pretty damn good with Lost Frequencies, Stromæ, our dj's Like Mike and Dimitri Vegas. Hooverphonic, Axelle Red and a lot more...

Yeap, she is good! :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/28/2019 at 1:17 AM, thorgan lesar said:

Added players, must buy or worth to buy ?

JANUARY

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (30 january)

 

FEBRUARY

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (1 february)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy (2 february)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (3 february)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (6 february)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (8 february)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (13 february)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (18 february)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (20 february)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (25 february)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (27 february)

 

MARCH

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (1 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (3 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (7 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (8 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (11 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (12 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (13 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (18 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (22 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (23 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (24 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (25 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (26 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (30 march)

 

APRIL

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (1 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (12 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (13 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (15 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (16 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (17 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (18 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (19 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (20 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (21 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (24 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (25 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (27 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (28 april)

 

MAY

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (2 may)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (6 may)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (7 may)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (9 may)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (11 may)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (12 may)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (14 may)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (15 may)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (16 may)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Halko said:

thorgan can you write me a couple of players who have Belgian citizenship and have the potential to reach a rating of 85-86 in the next two years?

First of all I'm going to make a list with more details, profiles and potential for the players to keep an eye on next season. That's when the Belgian league is finished. After today 2 more games to go!

Club Brugge KV
Odilon Kossounou
Noah Mbamba (minimum 2 years!)

Already 85, but potential for more:
Noa Lang
Charles De Ketelaere

RSC Anderlecht
Lukas Nmecha
Michael Murillo
Anouar Ait El Hadj
Mario Stroeykens (minimum 2 years!)

Already 85, but potential for more:
Yari Verschaeren


KRC Genk
Maarten Vandevoordt
Gerardo Arteaga
Kristian Thorstvedt

Already 85, but potential for more:
Carlos Cuesta
Jhon Lucumi
Bryan Heynen
Daniel Muñoz

Standard De Liège
Hugo Siquet
Nicolas Raskin
Jackson Muleka

Already 85, but potential for more:
Selim Amallah

Royal Antwerp
Martin Hongla
Koji Miyoshi
Jean Butez

Already 85, but potential for more:
Aurelio Buta

KAA Gent
Alessio Castro-Montes
Andreas Hanche-Olsen


In the other little teams...
Jelle Bataille (needs a move)
Andrew Hjulsager (needs a move)
Fashion Sakala (now Rangers)

 

Some more Belgian youngsters to keep an eye on! 

Zeno Debast
Luca Oyen
Sekou Diawara
Mathis Servais
Cisse Sandra
Pierre Dwomoh

Kristian Arnstad (Norway)
Bart Verbruggen (The Netherlands)

 

Those youngsters are not ready yet to be in 2 years 85 - 86, but keep an eye on them!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/27/2021 at 9:56 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Benjamin Sesko (17) with 4 goals at FC Liefering against Austria Vienna II. He's the next one for RedBull Salzburg to break through. Worth to buy ( @Kieran_S91 ) ;)

3ef7c8a7bede89b11df4b18f1a251c06.jpg

13 goals in 6 games in 2nd division of Austria. What a player Sesko is! 

A player to keep an eye on at Salzburg next season. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Piero Hincapié is a center-back who brings possessional stability to the CA Talleres side. The 19-year-old is a competitive defender and actively commits himself, but chooses to be more risk-averse when ball-progressing. To be observed further, interesting CB.

Left-footed player with impressive on-the-ball ability and reasonable defensive decision making.

📈 Rate: 70... + 7 to 77 (not immediately)
⏱ 95 % of the playing time (total: 14 games)

22a073483a8204ab71a7b26f94307cd8.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hrvoje Babec (21) is a defensive midfielder of HNK Gorica that I like in Croatia. Complete midfielder, physically good, quite good at duels and aggressive. Feel the shots well and read the game well. He is calm when recovering to play fast, often with one touch to speed up the game. Technically on point, a good touchdown and an asset for the conservation of the ball for his team.

📈 Rate: 80 (just got a deserved rise!)
⏱ 84 % of the playing time (total: 35 games)
️ 2 goals
🅰️ 2 assists

qgkm638h.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • thorgan lesar changed the title to Football Worldwide Talents (FWT, Belgian and American tinted) and FORZA ITALIA!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...