Jump to content

Football Worldwide Talents (FWT, Belgian and American tinted) and FORZA ITALIA!


thorgan lesar

Recommended Posts

On 4/27/2021 at 8:59 AM, thorgan lesar said:

List of added players by @thorgan lesar
List of added players by @Thorgan Lesar

Sekou Diawara
Mario Stroeykens
Denzel De Roeve
Mathis Servais
Sang-bin Jung
Du-Jae Won
Zeno Debast
Marsel Ismajlgeci
Anthony Descotte
Daniel Perez
Louis Patris
Yerson Mosquera
Xander Blomme
Ibe Hautekiet
Arne Engels
Luka Reischl

Seong-Jin Kang
Tibo Persyn
Emerson Rodriguez
Mahiro Ano
Aguibou Camara
Lynnt Audoor
Nathan Fuakala
Mandela Keita
Tomás Lecanda
Marios Tzavidas
Lucas Besozzi
Allan Delferriere
Ebrima Darboe
Alexios Kalogeropoulos
Vando Félix

Théo Pierrot
Alexandro Calut
Yahya Nadrani
Abdelhafid Al Badaoui
Jordan Machado
Wagane Faye
Mohamed Moulhi
Ababacar Lô
Ali Sanogo
Yann Godart
Serkan Basha
Sidney Raebiger
Kerian Atheba
Elias Spago
Nils De Wilde
Théo Léoni
Nayel Mehssatou
Samson Baidoo

Arsen Sharshenbekov

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/28/2019 at 1:17 AM, thorgan lesar said:

Added players, must buy or worth to buy ?

JANUARY

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (30 january)

 

FEBRUARY

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (1 february)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy (2 february)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (3 february)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (6 february)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (8 february)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (13 february)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (18 february)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (20 february)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (25 february)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (27 february)

 

MARCH

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (1 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (3 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (7 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (8 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (11 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (12 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (13 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (18 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (22 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (23 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (24 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (25 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (26 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (30 march)

 

APRIL

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (1 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (12 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (13 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (15 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (16 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (17 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (18 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (19 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (20 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (21 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (24 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (25 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (27 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (28 april)

 

MAY

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (2 may)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (6 may)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (7 may)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (9 may)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (11 may)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (12 may)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (14 may)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (15 may)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (16 may)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (19 may)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (20 may)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (21 may)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

MUST BUY TALENT ALERT 🚨 

Samed Bazdar (17) possesses great pace which he uses to full effect with his runs in behind the defence and is a real threat on the counter. He’s a clinical finisher aerially or off both foot and what I would call a natural goalscorer being able to position himself in perfect areas to create goal scoring opportunities.

D72446BE-D48D-4967-9E16-95D2E4178E90.jpeg.0c53fd5a95023c5ce0726b497fd230f4.jpeg

On top of these attributes he can also drop deep and link up with teammates which can drag opposition defenders out of position and create space for his team, Bazdar is effective defensively too, often tracking back to help his team, he really is a superb example of the complete forward.

Stats for Partizan u17:

33 games
️39 goals
🅰️18 assists

Made his senior debut only 6 days ago.

Bazdar is yet another product of the FK Partizan academy who is producing so many good young players currently including the likes of Nemanja Jovic and Filip Stevanovic to name a few.

SM rating - 68

Value - 200k

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mohamed Bayo (22) is playing on a high level in Ligue 2 with Clermont Foot. The international of Guinea. He's a big part of the promotion of Clermont Foot to Ligue 1.

📈 Rate: 82
⏱ 90 % of the playing time (total: 38 games)
️ 22 goals
🅰️ 7 assists

The question is now if Bayo stays and try to make good impressions in Ligue 1 with Clermont Foot or will he get the next step ?

mohamed-bayo-of-clermont-during-the-fren

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

France is pretty good, but not impressed. Switzerland also pretty good. Bulgaria is also pretty good. Malta has good vibes actually, but not the best song. 

I had good hopes for Ireland, but tuesday she dissapointed me to be honest.. 😕

+ 2, he deserves it. If he stays 1 more year he has the potential for teams like Atalanta Bergamo and Leicester City to become first starter. But he needs to stay 1 more year!

Australia not so good in my opinion. Croatia IN and Norway OUT and I agree.

Ok, we've Bulgaria in common (and Switzerland, but not in my top 3), so we have to hope for a good position, 'cause I don't think she'll win sadly :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/27/2021 at 8:59 AM, thorgan lesar said:

List of added players by @thorgan lesar
List of added players by @Thorgan Lesar

Sekou Diawara
Mario Stroeykens
Denzel De Roeve
Mathis Servais
Sang-bin Jung
Du-Jae Won
Zeno Debast
Marsel Ismajlgeci
Anthony Descotte
Daniel Perez
Louis Patris
Yerson Mosquera
Xander Blomme
Ibe Hautekiet
Arne Engels
Luka Reischl

Seong-Jin Kang
Tibo Persyn
Emerson Rodriguez
Mahiro Ano
Aguibou Camara
Lynnt Audoor
Nathan Fuakala
Mandela Keita
Tomás Lecanda
Marios Tzavidas
Lucas Besozzi
Allan Delferriere
Ebrima Darboe
Alexios Kalogeropoulos
Vando Félix

Théo Pierrot
Alexandro Calut
Yahya Nadrani
Abdelhafid Al Badaoui
Jordan Machado
Wagane Faye
Mohamed Moulhi
Ababacar Lô
Ali Sanogo
Yann Godart
Serkan Basha
Sidney Raebiger
Kerian Atheba
Elias Spago
Nils De Wilde
Théo Léoni
Nayel Mehssatou
Samson Baidoo

Arsen Sharshenbekov
James McAtee
Elkan Baggott

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/28/2019 at 1:17 AM, thorgan lesar said:

Added players, must buy or worth to buy ?

JANUARY

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (30 january)

 

FEBRUARY

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (1 february)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy (2 february)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (3 february)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (6 february)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (8 february)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (13 february)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (18 february)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (20 february)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (25 february)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (27 february)

 

MARCH

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (1 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (3 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (7 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (8 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (11 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (12 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (13 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (18 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (22 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (23 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (24 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (25 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (26 march)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (30 march)

 

APRIL

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (1 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (12 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (13 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (15 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (16 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (17 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (18 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (19 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (20 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (21 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (24 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (25 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (27 april)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (28 april)

 

MAY

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (2 may)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (6 may)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (7 may)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (9 may)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (11 may)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (12 may)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (14 may)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (15 may)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (16 may)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (19 may)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (20 may)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (21 may)

Added players: must buy or worth to buy ? (22 may)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/11/2021 at 11:49 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Josh Doig (18) looks like a solid talent at the left for Hibernian FC. Linked with Leicester, the full back is apparently both footed so could be used on both flanks like James Justin. Really tenacious with touch under pressure.

Good talent and worth the investment!

📈 Rate: 77... + 3 to 80
⏱ 59 % of the playing time (total: 24 games)
️ 1 goal
🅰️ 4 assists

Good stats for a left back as well!

b25lY21zOjU5YzExYTNiLTUzMGEtNDU4Yi1iN2M2

Club Brugge, Stoke City, Cardiff City, Southampton, Leeds United and Aston Villa are all interested in the left back from Scotland.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

What's your top 3 ?

Bulgaria, Iceland and Ukraine (it surpassed Lithuania, didn't like the performance too much or maybe it's because I'm already tired of the song, which is already months old).

Excluding Bulgaria, not exactly a high quality music top 3, ahaha

Yours?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, JacobMOX said:

Bulgaria, Iceland and Ukraine (it surpassed Lithuania, didn't like the performance too much or maybe it's because I'm already tired of the song, which is already months old).

Excluding Bulgaria, not exactly a high quality music top 3, ahaha

Yours?

Italy, Bulgaria and Switzerland. Ukrain, Azerbaijan, Greece and France are shadow favorites for me.

Maybe Malta. 

Cyprus and Belgium behind this group.

If someone else wins, I won't understand..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/15/2021 at 8:50 PM, thorgan lesar said:

RECORD:
Robert Lewandowski made 40 goals now this season! This is unbelievable and unreal.

He shares this record with Gerd Müller - legend in Germany - and he's something else.

Wow. What a player!
🇵🇱

robert-lewandowski-fc-bayern-munchen-1620497504-62195.jpg

41 goals!!!! RECORD of most goals made in Bundesliga. He did it! [Goosebumps] :o

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Really nice talent, but needs to step up in his statics. 

I watched Anderlecht v Brugge last night and found that Anderlecht are a really good team to watch for the purest, playing some good football but apart from Nmecha I didn’t see much end product. Anderlecht looked like a nice passing team but Brugge always looked the more dangerous when attacking.

Ait El Hadji looked a nice tidy player but not a lot more before eventually being subbed off.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I watched Anderlecht v Brugge last night and found that Anderlecht are a really good team to watch for the purest, playing some good football but apart from Nmecha I didn’t see much end product. Anderlecht looked like a nice passing team but Brugge always looked the more dangerous when attacking.

Ait El Hadji looked a nice tidy player but not a lot more before eventually being subbed off.

It's the whole season RSC Anderlecht lacks end product, but it became much better. El Hadj is a really nice player, but has to work on statics and efficiancy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Italy, Bulgaria and Switzerland. Ukrain, Azerbaijan, Greece and France are shadow favorites for me.

Maybe Malta. 

Cyprus and Belgium behind this group.

If someone else wins, I won't understand..

Typical Eurovision votes... 

Lithuania, Serbia, Iceland, Finland and Moldova. So much points. 

Unbelievable how the public of Eurovision votes. Italy deserved it. Terrible clothes and attributes, but with eyes closed and listening Italy is pretty okay. When will it change when they truly appreciate quality of a song ?.. 

I was rooting for Switzerland.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/13/2020 at 10:43 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Dawid Kurminowski (21) doing well at a very young MSK Žilina in Slowakia. Good player from Poland..

⏱ 81 % of the playing time (total: 17 games)
️ 9 goals
🅰️ 5 assists

gf-yA9L-SFaq-zq6c_dawid-kurminowski-664x

Interesting prospect 

️ 22 goals

🅰️ 5 assists 

Kurminowski is having a great season in Slovakia. Polish striker upcoming.

He's rate 79 and deserves at least a + 1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Club Brugge, Stoke City, Cardiff City, Southampton, Leeds United and Aston Villa are all interested in the left back from Scotland.

I think he'd be better having another season at Hibs where he can continue to be a regular. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • thorgan lesar changed the title to Football Worldwide Talents (FWT, Belgian and American tinted) and FORZA ITALIA!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...