Football Worldwide Talents (FWT, Belgian and American tinted) and FORZA ITALIA!

thorgan lesar

6 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Thorgan, once again thank you for your amazing reports! Also thank you for your effort to make us part of your work. Unfortunately, I am not very good at writing reports, but I do have a request for one player I would like to read about. He is 17 years old, from Thailand, and last year he became the youngest scorer ever in the Asian Champions League. His initials are S.M., let's see if you already know who I am talking about (or if you have him covered already) :) 

Suphanat Mueanta ? :) 

I didn't ask to you guys to make a report, unless you want to do that, but if I'm correct - I'm 95 % sure about that actually to be honest :) - I will make a report on him. ;) 

6 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

100% correct!

Mueanta is on the list for this week then ;) .

To be completely honest, I know Mueanta only by name, but I'll try to make a good report. There aren't many - or probably nobody - who breaks through in football from that regio. Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam... . Cong Phuong Nguyen (25) tried last year in Belgium with STVV, but after 2 games we already saw that this level is way too high for him. That's why I don't focuse a lot on players from that regio.

1 minute ago, thorgan lesar said:

To be completely honest, I know Mueanta only by name, but I'll try to make a good report. There aren't many - or probably nobody - who breaks through in football from that regio. Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam... . Cong Phuong Nguyen (25) tried last year in Belgium with STVV, but after 2 games we already saw that this level is way too high for him. 

I also know him only from news, never seen him playing, that's why I am curious about him. I don't know this Nguyen you mentioned, but if he is 25-yo already, he should have been a ready player by now. Maybe it was too late to bet on him.

I also have a number of young players playing in Belgium who I am curious about, and I know you are an expert about it! However, I will check if you have already done a report about them, before asking. 

3 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

I also know him only from news, never seen him playing, that's why I am curious about him. I don't know this Nguyen you mentioned, but if he is 25-yo already, he should have been a ready player by now. Maybe it was too late to bet on him.

I also have a number of young players playing in Belgium who I am curious about, and I know you are an expert about it! However, I will check if you have already done a report about them, before asking. 

Go to OP (Opening Post) in page 1. There are some links, not only the reports. 

On 7/10/2020 at 1:38 AM, thorgan lesar said:

Jeppe Kjær
Club - AC Horsens
Age - 16
Position - AM(RL), A(RLC)
Nationality - Denmark

The young Dane has made his debut in Denmark since the restart of the competition. 1 goal and 3 assists in his first 2 games at AC Horsens. The AC Horsens team have won - even if they are only 2 matches - everything with Kjær in the team.

He has a special technique, reasonably fast and really has football intelligence.

dcx-78905299-20200301135254

The comparison in here is a bit overdone, but this short video shows some special skills.

Jeppe Kjær is already being followed by the Dutch top team, Ajax FC. They will not be alone. I still advise him earlier to first focus a full year on AC Horsens and become decisive in Denmark.

5 games in the Superligæn Abstiegsrunde (Danish Play-Offs) with 1 goal and 3 assists.

SM - 65
Value - € 140K

Ajax is going all the way for Kjær now. Not official but would be a good transfer. 

Rate change:

65 >> 70

€ 140K >> € 600K

Matheus Nascimento

Club - Botafogo

Age - 16

Position - Striker

44D3B3A5-C18E-447F-B47C-027D82B2C5E8.jpeg

Nascimento is a young striker currently playing for Botafogo and Brazil’s youth setups, He’s a very quick and lanky forward who is very good at making runs to beat the oppositions defence.

His movement is great which can be sometimes hard to find in a player that is so young, his finishing does lack at times and is something that he will need to improve to make it at the top.

Highlights for Brazil:

Matheus has a very distinctive look which reminds me of many players from a much older generation.

Nascimento signed his first professional contract back in June which keeps him at Botafogo till 2023.

SM rating - 70

Value - 240k

Arthur Wenderroscky

Club - Fluminense

Age - 16

Position - Central midfield

4B1405D9-4125-4864-81FD-A17918C1B9DC.jpeg

Arthur is another young talent coming from Fluminense, he’s a very technical agile midfielder who likes to control the play with his keen eye for a pass.

Like Nascimento he’s another player who is playing for Brazil at youth level as well as for his club, in fact both Nascimento and Arthur play in the same Brazil team and I would expect them both to progress through the ranks together.

Highlights for Brazil:

Both Arthur and Matheus are currently not in Soccer manager but I will be sure to keep everyone informed when they get added.

These 2 players I believe are going to have big futures for Brazil and could help Brazil win major trophies again.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Jayden Nelson
Club - Toronto FC
Age - 17
Position - AM(RLC)
Nationality - Canada

The technically skilled Canadian attacker likes to run with the ball at his foot. Very dribble and quite fast. Above all, he must become stronger collectively.

He knows himself that he is technically well-built and therefore wants to do a little too much. He takes too much hay on his fork. Very recently, Jayden Nelson was allowed to make his debut with the first squad from the start.

If he grows in what I mentioned, Nelson certainly has the potential to make it in the middle of Ligue 1 in France.

KQY4AIVVPRHEHJNG5BS3WOXQ7Q.JPG

1 game in "MLS is back"-tournament and 3 games in national team (1 goal).

SM - 70
Value - € 240K

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Jayden Nelson
Club - Toronto FC
Age - 17
Position - AM(RLC)
Nationality - Canada

The technically skilled Canadian attacker likes to run with the ball at his foot. Very dribble and quite fast. Above all, he must become stronger collectively.

He knows himself that he is technically well-built and therefore wants to do a little too much. He takes too much hay on his fork. Very recently, Jayden Nelson was allowed to make his debut with the first squad from the start.

If he grows in what I mentioned, Nelson certainly has the potential to make it in the middle of Ligue 1 in France.

KQY4AIVVPRHEHJNG5BS3WOXQ7Q.JPG

1 game in "MLS is back"-tournament and 3 games in national team (1 goal).

SM - 70
Value - € 240K

Ayo Akinola too.. 3 games 5 goals!

2 American talents on their way in DC United, who definitely deserves more attention.

Moses Nyeman
Club - DC United
Age - 16
Position - DM, M(C)
Nationality - USA

The American midfielder - with roots from Liberia - is already quite far in the tactical part of football. He is a very athletic midfielder with good ball control. He also moves well without a ball and also has fast feet. Even under pressure, he remains fairly calm.

Above all, Nyeman has to ensure that his pass in the last zone continues to improve and to become slightly more efficient with his passing. So he can get a little better offensively. He may also become a little more selfish.

NyemanMoses_DCUvLouCity_Preseason_012.06

1 game in USLC

SM - 65
Value - € 140K

Kevin Paredes
Club - DC United
Age - 17
Position - M, AM(RL)
Nationality - USA

The American playmaker is a fast, agile player with an above average technique. Collectively he is also quite good and has a good sense for positional play.

Physically he can grow even more, but otherwise I personally believe very strongly in Kevin Paredes. Next season in the MLS he could play a lot.

kevin-paredes-dcu.png

3 games in "MLS is back"-tournament

SM - 65
Value - € 140K

Daouda Peeters (21 years old)
Peeters is the first ever Belgian player that played for Juventus. Tonight in a 2-0 loss against Cagliari Calcio, he played 15 minutes for the first squad.

Luca Zanimacchia (22) and Marco Olivieri (21) also debuted for the first squad of Juventus.

notizie-juve-peeters.jpg

Still 15 minuts playing with the first squad doesn't mean he will be in the first squad-selection next season of Juventus.

This defensive midfielder played for Club Brugge but left and went to UC Sampdoria. Apparently he did it pretty good in Sampdoria, Juventus paid 4 million euros to get him.

12 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I'm not sure what you mean. 🤔

On 7/28/2020 at 11:08 AM, thorgan lesar said:

I already made 60 individually rapports and there are still so many talented players who I didn't talk about. I'm not stopping yet, there are still many talents on my list to talk about. :) 

Of course they won't break through all, but it also helps for investments in this game. When they won't rise further, it's also time then to sell. 

I can already say a little bit about the next 15 talents. My focus will be a little more on USA and Canada, but I'm not saying yet who. 😛 

@gyanthecat @Nameless @crvena_zvezda 

Now a question for you guys, are there some players specifically you want me to do or a country where you guys want me to find the brightest talent at the moment ?

20 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Peeters is the first ever Belgian player that played for Juventus. Tonight in a 2-0 loss against Cagliari Calcio, he played 15 minutes for the first squad.

Luca Zanimacchia (22) and Marco Olivieri (21) also debuted for the first squad of Juventus.

notizie-juve-peeters.jpg

Still 15 minuts playing with the first squad doesn't mean he will be in the first squad-selection next season of Juventus.

This defensive midfielder played for Club Brugge but left and went to UC Sampdoria. Apparently he did it pretty good in Sampdoria, Juventus paid 4 million euros to get him.

Oliveiri made his second appearance off the bench tonight.

Muratore could be one to watch for next season as he has agreed to sign for Atalanta.

Sorry to disappoint you, Thorgan, but you can disregard most of the players coming from Juventus B. That is basically a money laundry machine, intended to fix the first team's deficit finance. You can see Juventus - together with a bunch of complicit clubs - inflating the value of mediocre and almost unknown players and exchanging them from one to the other. I know most club do that, but in this case it is beyond ridiculous in terms of quantity and impudence.

I am not saying this is the case of the players you mentioned, but I wouldn't trust that club to any extent.

While I was writing this post, I started looking into Juventus B transfer list and it's absolutely disgusting. Without mentioning those for the first team (Sturaro, Audero, Cerri, and the likes), In less than half an hour I could find more than 50 inflated transfers. I won't mention all of them here because I don't want to write too long a post, but here are just a few examples:

Muratore 7M (transfermarkt value: 0.5M) Juventus > Atalanta

Peeters 4M (0.1M) Sampdoria > Juventus

Mulé 3.5M (0.175M) Sampdoria > Juventus

Vrioni 4M (0.4M) Sampdoria > Juventus

Gerbi 1.45M (0.125M) Pro Vercelli > Juventus   >(and after one year)>   1.3M (0.1M) Juventus > Sampdoria

Stoppa 1M (0.125M) Novara > Juventus   >(and after one year)>   1M (0.1M) Juventus > Sampdoria

Loria 2M (0.3M) Juventus > Pisa

Gori 3M (1.3M) Pisa > Juventus

Del Fabro 4.5M (0.35M) Cagliari > Juventus

Minelli 2.91M (0.25M) Parma > Juventus

Zappa 1.5M (0.075M) Sassuolo > Juventus

Frabotta 2.6M (0.075M) Bologna > Juventus

Wesley 1.52M (0.2M) Verona > Juventus

Di Pardo 2.1M (0.1M) SPAL > Juventus

Del Sole 3.7M (0.6M) Pescara > Juventus

Brunori 2.85M (0.25M) Pescara > Juventus

Olivieri 1M (0.25M) Empoli > Juventus

Zanimacchia 4M (0.275M) Genoa > Juventus

Marques 8.2M (0.3M) Barcelona > Juventus

Matheus Pereira 8M (1.3M) Juventus > Barcelona

Felix Correia 10.5M (1M) Man City > Juventus

5 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Sorry to disappoint you, Thorgan, but you can disregard most of the players coming from Juventus B. That is basically a money laundry machine, intended to fix the first team's deficit finance. You can see Juventus - together with a bunch of complicit clubs - inflating the value of mediocre and almost unknown players and exchanging them from one to the other. I know most club do that, but in this case it is beyond ridiculous in terms of quantity and impudence.

I am not saying this is the case of the players you mentioned, but I wouldn't trust that club to any extent.

While I was writing this post, I started looking into Juventus B transfer list and it's absolutely disgusting. Without mentioning those for the first team (Sturaro, Audero, Cerri, and the likes), In less than half an hour I could find more than 50 inflated transfers. I won't mention all of them here because I don't want to write too long a post, but here are just a few examples:

Muratore 7M (transfermarkt value: 0.5M) Juventus > Atalanta

Peeters 4M (0.1M) Sampdoria > Juventus

Mulé 3.5M (0.175M) Sampdoria > Juventus

Vrioni 4M (0.4M) Sampdoria > Juventus

Gerbi 1.45M (0.125M) Pro Vercelli > Juventus   >(and after one year)>   1.3M (0.1M) Juventus > Sampdoria

Stoppa 1M (0.125M) Novara > Juventus   >(and after one year)>   1M (0.1M) Juventus > Sampdoria

Loria 2M (0.3M) Juventus > Pisa

Gori 3M (1.3M) Pisa > Juventus

Del Fabro 4.5M (0.35M) Cagliari > Juventus

Minelli 2.91M (0.25M) Parma > Juventus

Zappa 1.5M (0.075M) Sassuolo > Juventus

Frabotta 2.6M (0.075M) Bologna > Juventus

Wesley 1.52M (0.2M) Verona > Juventus

Di Pardo 2.1M (0.1M) SPAL > Juventus

Del Sole 3.7M (0.6M) Pescara > Juventus

Brunori 2.85M (0.25M) Pescara > Juventus

Olivieri 1M (0.25M) Empoli > Juventus

Zanimacchia 4M (0.275M) Genoa > Juventus

Marques 8.2M (0.3M) Barcelona > Juventus

Matheus Pereira 8M (1.3M) Juventus > Barcelona

Felix Correia 10.5M (1M) Man City > Juventus

19 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

notizie-juve-peeters.jpg

Look what I'm saying in bold, I know there aren't any youngsters in Juventus will get chances in the first squad. 

Juventus doesn't give youth chances, so I know Peeters (and the others) won't play much there. It's commercial thing and I'm agreeing with all you're saying.

36 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Look what I'm saying in bold, I know there aren't any youngsters in Juventus will get chances in the first squad. 

Juventus doesn't give youth chances, so I know Peeters (and the others) won't play much there. It's commercial thing and I'm agreeing with all you're saying.

36 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Yes, I know you're not falling for this. I was replying to what is above in bold now. I don't know Peeters, nor most of the players I mentioned, but I am pretty sure almost all of them are not even good for third division football. Maybe a couple of them could become professional players.

I might be (very) biased against them, but I am totally disgusted by Juventus.

On 7/28/2020 at 6:35 PM, thorgan lesar said:

To be completely honest, I know Mueanta only by name, but I'll try to make a good report. There aren't many - or probably nobody - who breaks through in football from that regio. Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam... . Cong Phuong Nguyen (25) tried last year in Belgium with STVV, but after 2 games we already saw that this level is way too high for him. That's why I don't focuse a lot on players from that regio.

Sadly! Have you heard of Ikhsan Fandi?

On 6/10/2020 at 3:11 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Kamal-Deen Sulemana
Club - FC Nordsjælland
Age - 18
Position - Left winger
Nationality - Ghana

Ghanaian teenager Kamal-Deen Sulemana scored his debut goal for Nordsjaelland in their 2-0 win at Silkeborg as football returned in Denmark after a two-month break. Sulemana is a fast player with a nice killer instinct. Definitely keep an eye on him.

dcx-78827623-20200223133513

Mohammed Kudus, Abdul Mumin and Isaac Atanga are doing well. Soon they have a next Ghanaian talent in their first team.

Stats Superligaen:
5 games (1 goal)

SM - N/A
Value - N/A

Added! 

I would say.. go for it! :)

• thorgan lesar changed the title to Football Worldwide Talents (FWT, Belgian and American tinted) and FORZA ITALIA!