Football Worldwide Talents (FWT, Belgian and American tinted) and FORZA ITALIA!

thorgan lesar

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

It's official now. 

There are 2 left defenders and 1 defender who's capable of playing right and left. Kemar Lawrence puts his career on hold for the moment due to family problems.. 

Mykhaylichenko will play probably at the start already, but that's not 100 % sure because Sardella (who can play right and left) is for the moment more comfortable with the group. 

I aspect Mykhaylichenko in 2 - 3 weeks, but that's my view. I'm not an insider of course.

Thanks for the insight. I shall see how he does before buying. 

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

Extraordinary...

You guys already know Victor Osimhen left to SSC Napoli, but in total Charleroi got 22.5 million euros for him from LOSC Lille...

Never seen for a subtop team in Belgium. 

That's nice for Charleroi.

This deal is quite fishy financially though - still not sure how Napoli could spend that much in these times

9 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

This deal is quite fishy financially though - still not sure how Napoli could spend that much in these times

Heard the latest on Sancho? United working on a finance package that could include this.

63 million up front, 27 million next summer and then 18 million the summer of 2022 😂

Osimhen might be something similar but then again it involves an Italian club so anything’s possible.

50 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

In these times in Belgium KAA Ghent broke his transfer record with 6 million for Nurìo Fortuna. Still 2 transfers of 3.5 million euros (Kleindienst and Dorsch). They spended almost 15 million euros at the moment. 

KRC Genk with Arteaga, Dessers, Kouassi and Muñoz already 13.5 million euros. 

In Belgian terms this is a lot normally. They are pretty strong financially, but still. 

Don't think it will go away these big amounts immediately. Sure for a part, but it's still football business for the big teams in Europe... 

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

Heard the latest on Sancho? United working on a finance package that could include this.

63 million up front, 27 million next summer and then 18 million the summer of 2022 😂

Osimhen might be something similar but then again it involves an Italian club so anything’s possible.

Napoli will pay €70m + €10m in bonuses, but Lille will pay 5% of the fee to his old clubs for solidarity payments. However, Lille will pay €20m for four Napoli players: 3rd choice GK Orestis Karnezis + three Primavera players. (@DiMarzio)

So apparently Osimhen's fee is only 50 million odd, I put the breakdown above (taken from Twitter). Not sure how those three youths and Karnezis are worth 20 million 😂

43 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

In these times in Belgium KAA Ghent broke his transfer record with 6 million for Nurìo Fortuna. Still 2 transfers of 3.5 million euros (Kleindienst and Dorsch). They spended almost 15 million euros at the moment. 

KRC Genk with Arteaga, Dessers, Kouassi and Muñoz already 13.5 million euros. 

In Belgian terms this is a lot normally. They are pretty strong financially, but still. 

Don't think it will go away these big amounts immediately. Sure for a part, but it's still football business for the big teams in Europe... 

Fair enough mate, I agree

Xavier Mbuyamba 

Club - N/A

Age - 18

Position - Central defender

Transfer links - Chelsea

77FA72D6-8C65-4D9F-93AA-F1DF79FAB154.thumb.jpeg.d41480452bd06309df1c1c96c0e13a47.jpeg

Mbuyamba is a player who divides opinion, he’s very strong in the air standing at 6’4 and also reasonable assured when in possession.

Xavier was in the Barcelona B ranks last year and struggled to really breakthrough, Chelsea have been interested in his signature.

Highlights below:

I read this article on him which is very interesting and tells you a lot about him as a player.

https://www.90min.com/posts/xavier-mbuyamba-7-things-to-know-about-the-young-dutch-defender-01e8sfg327bg

I believe he could be a decent player in years to come but I think it’s crucial for him to chose his next club wisely.

SM rating - 72

Value - 380k

Jahkeele Marshall-Rutty
Club - Toronto FC
Age - 16
Positions - AM(RL), A(RL)
Nationality - Canada

This Canadian winger is a very agile, lightning fast attacker. He is not averse to defending as a winger. Both collectively and individually Marshall-Rutty already impresses in the youth selections.

He needs to work a bit more on his first touch and grow even more in the shorter spaces. He is one of the greatest talents in his class of North America.

He already has some interest from European teams, but Marshall-Rutty and his team Toronto FC were both not open to a departure.

Marshall-Rutty made his professional debut for Toronto FC II in the USL League One on June 28, 2019, coming on as a substitute.

This is a video of him last year, but you can already see a lot of potential in the Canadian winger.

A must buy when he's in the database.

P3KWSRRX3FBV3P2Y47ZTVD6KYU.jpg

3 games in Toronto FC II

SM - N/A
Value - N/A

On 7/30/2020 at 11:16 AM, gyanthecat said:

Yes, I know you're not falling for this. I was replying to what is above in bold now. I don't know Peeters, nor most of the players I mentioned, but I am pretty sure almost all of them are not even good for third division football. Maybe a couple of them could become professional players.

I might be (very) biased against them, but I am totally disgusted by Juventus.

Agreed. For as long as I have followed football, The Old Lady has been evil incarnate. Sad to see it continue year after year

11 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

@Kierans91

Do you know Toby Sibbick ? What do you think of him ?

KV Oostende signed him.

Ex Barnsley player a town next door to mine 🙂

He’s an average player at best, probably a decent player for Oostende, a team towards the bottom of the Belgium league.

Nothing to get excited about that’s for sure.

3 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Ex Barnsley player a town next door to mine 🙂

He’s an average player at best, probably a decent player for Oostende, a team towards the bottom of the Belgium league.

Nothing to get excited about that’s for sure.

Don't think - at the moment - he will be a starter. Jelle Bataille is one of the best players in KV Oostende and he also plays as right defender.

26 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Don't think - at the moment - he will be a starter. Jelle Bataille is one of the best players in KV Oostende and he also plays as right defender.

Yeah I don’t much about Oostende so I couldn’t pass judgement but he’s rarely played as right defender for Barnsley or Hearts in the past year.

Played on the left of a 3 CB partnership at Barnsley and in CDM at Hearts.

Casper Widell
Club - Helsingborgs IF
Age - 17
Position - D(C)
Nationality - Sweden

Widell is a player who was captain of the 19 of Helsingborg's IF. His start with the first team was quite good purely sporty, but already made an impression with his mentality during the game. A strong mindset.

Widell made his debut on his 16th in a friendly game with the first team.

Widell is already quite far physically and also plays well as a defender. Thanks to his stature, Widell is quite good in the air duels, very solid and dares to defend aggressively.

Widell is not one of the fast defenders and sometimes has to defend a bit more concentrated, but the Swede still has time to grow into that.

Surely a player to keep an eye on.

BB180920ZZ017-1.jpg

6 games in Allsvenskan (Swedish 1st division)

SM - N/A
Value - N/A

• thorgan lesar changed the title to Football Worldwide Talents (FWT, Belgian and American tinted) and FORZA ITALIA!