Football Worldwide Talents (FWT, Belgian and American tinted) and FORZA ITALIA!

thorgan lesar

Josko Gvardiol

Club - Dinamo Zagreb

Age - 18

Position - CB

Nationality - Croatian

9F448FB2-48C6-4EE2-83BE-3273073BF02C.png.25652e7f74ceec84a5770812ebc86fba.png

Gvardiol is a relatively well known player who has interested a lot of top clubs around Europe.

Josko is a centre half who is very comfortable in possession and already has great knowledge of the game.

Highlights below:

Gvardiol will become a Croatian senior international in years to come that I am sure but I think the next step of his progression is to keep gaining first team football.

Very expensive and hyped in SM but definitely worth the price.

SM rating - 73

*rating changes - 73 -> 80

Value - 1 million

On 8/23/2020 at 2:55 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Nicolas Raskin (19) making some good impressions at the start of the new season..

th.jpeg.jpg

Still needs to grow in 1vs1 duels and become stronger on his feet, but what a way to start in the Belgian League. 

A must buy! He gets a lot of faith from Montanier. 

Cimirot - Raskin - Bastien simply a good midfield. Too bad of Bastien's injury. 

Noni Madueke
Club - PSV Eindhoven
Age - 18
Positions - AM(RLC), A(RL)
Nationality - England

Noni Madueke is one of several English talents who are now trying to break through abroad. In the past, about a year ago, the young player turned down teams like AS Monaco, Celtic and Manchester United and joined PSV Eindhoven.

Noni "Madueke is a boy of Nigerian descent who started playing football at Crystal Palace before moving to Tottenham and also caught the attention of the then first team coach, Mauricio Pochettino, when he played in the under-16 squad.

He mainly plays as a winger, especially from the right, but is also a good attacking midfielder. A very technical player, dribbling skills, has a good left foot and can shoot well from a distance. He also has good ball control, which he mainly does with his left foot. Although there is progression with his right foot, making him less predictable.

His playing style is quite creative, consisting of many gears. He also knows when to pass or when to shoot at the goal himself. Physically there is still work, but his development is also going well there. This is a player to keep an eye on.

Noni-Madueke.jpg

SM - 76
Value - € 1.6M

PS: I'm back, more reports coming soon.. :)

On 11/13/2019 at 10:12 AM, thorgan lesar said:

Talents Hunter

□ Eberechi Eze

Club: QPR
Position: AM/LW/RW
Player role: advanced playmaker
Strengths: pace, dribbling, passing, vision, creativity, long shots
Foot: right
Potential: 8,5/10

Eberechi-Eze.jpg

One of the best in the Premiership

It's already official for a while, but Eze is in Crystal Palace now. Exciting.

Ze Gabriel

Club - Internacional

Age - 21

Position - CB/CDM

Nationality - Brazil

2B7A9D27-A34B-4FFE-8EE9-3FBCF32EC238.jpeg.7193888d5545bf746d58baab466f33c8.jpeg

Ze Gabriel is next in a long line of talents to come out of Internacional along with Bruno Praxedes, Bruno Fuchs etc.

Gabriel likes to play out from the back and is very good at picking out incisive passes.

Examples below:

Ze Gabriel has featured regularly this season helping Internacional to be currently sat in first place in Brazil.

SM rating - 73 -> 82

Value - 300k -> 1.8 million

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

I'm working on this now. Be patience please but it's coming ;)

No worries. Happy to help with it if required.

I'm still keeping a track of young players who have played so far in Belgian League. Looking forward to hearing your views on some players in particular who have been involved.

Hopefully get a bit more chat going on French League thread I started.

8 hours ago, jaybee said:

No worries. Happy to help with it if required.

I'm still keeping a track of young players who have played so far in Belgian League. Looking forward to hearing your views on some players in particular who have been involved.

Hopefully get a bit more chat going on French League thread I started.

If you want that, no problem. But it's not needed. I just started since yesterday to put all the "must buys" in different boxes (Goalkeepers, D(RL), D(C), DM, CM, AM, RW, LW, A(C)) and put already 466 players on their positions and then I'll select players in bold (for example Issa Kabore) and I'll decide in that way. I'll try to not forget someone..

I have a question by the way.. Do you want filters in this ? I mean do you want only players under rate 82, 80 or anything like that.. ? 

Friday I'll have time to focus on Belgium and give you answers there.

3 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

If you want that, no problem. But it's not needed. I just started since yesterday to put all the "must buys" in different boxes (Goalkeepers, D(RL), D(C), DM, CM, AM, RW, LW, A(C)) and put already 466 players on their positions and then I'll select players in bold (for example Issa Kabore) and I'll decide in that way. I'll try to not forget someone..

I have a question by the way.. Do you want filters in this ? I mean do you want only players under rate 82, 80 or anything like that.. ? 

Friday I'll have time to focus on Belgium and give you answers there.

It might be good to have it broken down in to filters in terms of ratings. It could help repeat questions being asked about certain positions and values etc

• thorgan lesar changed the title to Football Worldwide Talents (FWT, Belgian and American tinted) and FORZA ITALIA!