Football Worldwide Talents (FWT, Belgian and American tinted) and FORZA ITALIA!

thorgan lesar

3 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

@gyanthecat Alessandro Minelli is the only who plays a bit in SSC Bari who's younger then 23 years old. Not a first starter also. What do you think of Minelli ?

To be honest, from the little I've seen, he doesn't seem anything special. When I mentioned Bari, it was really just a joke - we are talking about 3rd division football - but I appreciate you actually took the time to look into it! Cheers! :)

PS: he's on loan from the thieves, I mean, Juventus, so I don't like him anyway! :D 

2 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

To be honest, from the little I've seen, he doesn't seem anything special. When I mentioned Bari, it was really just a joke - we are talking about 3rd division football - but I appreciate you actually took the time to look into it! Cheers! :)

PS: he's on loan from the thieves, I mean, Juventus, so I don't like him anyway! :D 

Haha :D

USA talents on the roll people!

Gio Reyna (18 years old, Borussia Dortmund)
giovanni-reyna-borussia-dortmund-2020_1i

️ 1 goal

Nicholas Gioacchini (20 years old, SM Caen)
gioacchini.jpg

️ 2 goals

Sebastian Soto (20 years old, Norwich City)
sebastian-soto-usa-world-cup-u20_schfxt0

️ 2 goals

Richy Ledezma (20 years old, PSV Eindhoven)
richie-ledezma-jong-psv-2-1.png

🅰️ 2 assists

Regie Cannon (22 years old, Boavista)
anthem1-1.png

🅰️ 1 assist

Jhonny Cardoso, Tim Weah and Chris Richards fell in..
Tyler Adams, Weston McKennie, Yunus Musah, Sergino Dest and Ulysses Llanez started.

Some influences from RSC Anderlecht in this game with...
Matt Miazga (25 years old, USA)
Michael Murillo (24 years old, Panama)

🇺🇸🇺🇸🤩🤩

On 9/27/2019 at 6:28 PM, thorgan lesar said:

I am pleased to announce that I list a "must buy" position by position. There will be a link for this in my OP to my Belgian thread. You can find them there yourself. I also distinguish between the players. First, some will be mentioned because of great potential and personal belief. Second, some will be named and will still have a rise. Finally, as always, there are players who are not yet in the database.

The purpose of this is to buy these players before they have a random rise and the "must buys" that are announced in the past are into 1 list. An overview.

Next days, next weeks I post position by position..

Goalkeepers 

Right & Left Defender

Central Defenders 

Defensive Midfielders

Centre Midfielder

Attacking Midfielders 

Right Wingers

Left Wingers 

Centre Attackers

Updated! 

The new players who aren't added yet is for tomorrow, but the rest is up-to-date now.

USA has so many talents right now.

That's why I want to speak about a talent who's unspoken at the moment.
George Bello (18) finally made the step and is an important addition for Atlanta United.

18 / 20 games (84 %)
️ 1 goal
🅰️ 1 assists

usa_today_11303382.0.jpg

So many talents like Nyeman, Clark, McKenzie and Cowell and still not much attention to a player who's first starter in a good team.

On 11/9/2020 at 1:23 PM, thorgan lesar said:

RSC Anderlecht is working on its way back after a few lesser years. Central to that rehabilitation plan is the talented academy of Neerpede. The young talents has to guide RSC Anderlecht back to the top, because in the field of youth activities the club still belongs to the European elite.

The renowned CIES, a statistics agency, compiled a ranking of the best training clubs. The database was based on two parameters: a quantitative and a qualitative one. For the first time, however, CIES also takes into account a qualitative aspect.

It built a score based on the strength of the clubs where the trained players come out in 2020, how often they are discussed at what impact they have on their current team.

RSC Anderlecht is in twelfth place in that aspect. CIES published two rankings this Monday: one for all 31 national competitions in Europe and one specifically for the biggest five championships. In the first, Partizan Belgrade leads the ranking, with no less than 85 educated young people. Ajax (77) can join Dinamo Zagreb (71) on the podium. Anderlecht are in position 21, with 42 players. Standard Liège (37) and KRC Genk (36) are also doing well.

In the major competitions (Germany, England, France, Italy and Spain) Anderlecht's stamp is more pronounced. In recent years, twelve Brussels youth products have worked their way up to that level. Small beer compared to the likes of Real Madrid (43) or FC Barcelona (32), but a lot of clubs from outside those big leagues are not at the top. Only Ajax, Sporting, Benfica and River Plate are before Anderlecht.

And the qualitative score makes RSC Anderlecht blush even more. With a result of 37.4, the Belgian record champion trumps Arsenal FC, AC Milan and Manchester City, among others. This makes it a handsome twelfth place in Europe. The leader remains Real Madrid, which achieves 69.1.

99a5488408ebee1991eee69872294448.png

Mens Sana in Corpore Sano... wow, that's a nice quote, It could be a good tatto for me hahaha

I really like these types of quotes, especially in different languages than mine (PT). Do you know any badge with others quotes? 

Botond Balogh
Club - Parma
Age - 18
Positions - D(C)
Nationality - Hungary

Balogh was deployed from the first minute by Mr. Fabio Liverani in the game against the Nerazzurri in which the Parma team reached 2-2 at the last moment of injury time.

With his Serie A debut, Balogh became the first 2002 ever to wear the Parma shirt and 11th in the Italian top division. Balogh joined Parma from MTK Budapest two seasons ago.

Botond Balogh is a physically strong central defender, good at air play and aggressive in short defense. He rarely loses sight of the attacking opponent and often uses his arms (sometimes too much).

He also distinguishes himself in the youth country teams through a certain ingenuity and he shows sufficient basic technique. He is focused and plays with confidence and calm, qualities that have enabled him to wear the captain's armband in the various Hungarian teams he played in and also in the national teams.

Balogh is not particularly fast on the first meters. Already fairly structured physically, he didn't particularly suffer in shoulder-to-shoulder duels with more experienced opponents than he did.

Balogh.jpg

1 of the 7 games in Serie A this season..

SM - 67
Value - 180K

8 hours ago, Lowco said:

Mens Sana in Corpore Sano... wow, that's a nice quote, It could be a good tatto for me hahaha

I really like these types of quotes, especially in different languages than mine (PT). Do you know any badge with others quotes? 

Blackburn Rovers have a good one:

276BA211-8133-40E2-9019-6106CEDA812A.thumb.jpeg.1e28729eafd3056ab794e4a2d69a8ffe.jpeg

‘Arte Et Labore’ which translates ‘By skill and hard work’ which are obviously 2 very important factors in football or any sport for that matter.

Just wanted to add to the conversation, sorry 😂

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Which of these players and worth waiting for and how long are we talking about?

Sankoh (Stuttgart)

Delap (City) - A youngster under Pep is as good as me trying to become vegan.

Males

Mena (Deportivo Pereira)

Boussouf (Lommel) - Read he is the new Mahrez and bought him instantly without know anything about him.

Boussouf is a talented player, but didn't play yet for Lommel. He needs some adjustment time...

Males not worth..

Mena, Sankoh and Delap are a must buy! 

Magnus Mattsson (21) is doing great at the moment for Silkeborg IF...

Magnus-Mattsson.gif

Mattsson has had an excellent start to the season, with 9 goals and 1 assist in his opening 11 games, and on the evidence of this game he may be slightly too good for this division. The responsibility he has been given in this team will be a big positive for his development and I think he will have Superliga teams enquiring for his services in January.

✔ 11 games
️ 9 goals
🅰️ 1 assist

Rate: 76
Value: € 360K

Alejandro Balde

Age - 17

Club - Barcelona

Position - LB/LWB

Nationality - Spain

BF772E2D-DE0B-4C66-9BEB-2DF61CFFE27E.jpeg.c04bf9dc8da0a89ee90220ffa7373b29.jpeg

Today I am bringing you another young LB with bags of potential similar to Nuno Mendes who I did a report on a few months back.

Balde is an attacking full back who sometimes struggles with the defensive side of play. He loves to push forward at every opportunity and is complemented well with his dribbling ability and his ability to deliver in the final third.

Other attributes he possesses are great stamina and natural fitness with electrifying pace, he is constant threat on that left hand side.

Alejandro has been linked with a host of clubs but has been most recently talked about replacing Junior Firpo as a back up option for Barcelona’s senior side if Firpo is to leave in January.

Balde has played for Spain at multiple youth levels, I’m sure Balde has got a massive future in the game and is a sure MUST BUY when added to SM.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

On 11/10/2020 at 3:13 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Favorite player Europe edition!

Make your own favorite player edition who's currently playing in the football. Love to here your editions...

This is mine...
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿: Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool FC)
🇪🇸: Ansu Fati (FC Barcelona)
🇫🇷: Eduardo Camavinga (Stade Rennes)
🇩🇪: Joshua Kimmich (Bayern München)
🇳🇱: Stefan De Vrij (Internazionale)
🇧🇪: Romelu Lukaku (Internazionale)
🇨🇭: Denis Zakaria (Mönchengladbach)
🇮🇹: Sandro Tonali (AC Milan)
🇦🇹: David Alaba (Bayern München)
🇵🇱: Robert Lewandowski (Bayern München)
🇭🇺: Dominik Szoboszlai (RB Salzburg)
🇭🇷: Mateo Kovacic (Chelsea FC)
🇸🇪: Zlatan Ibrahimovic (AC Milan)
🇳🇴: Erling Haaland (Borussia Dortmund)
🇫🇮: Lukas Hradecky (Bayer Leverkusen)
🇩🇰: Joakim Mæhle (KRC Genk)
🇷🇺: Aleksey Miranchuk (Atalanta Bergamo)
🇵🇹 Joâo Félix (Atlético Madrid)

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿: Brenner Silva

en: Arnold
🇪🇸: Ramos
🇫🇷: Varane
🇩🇪: Kroos
🇳🇱: Wijnaldum
🇧🇪: Nainggolan
🇨🇭: D. Zakaria
🇮🇹: Barella
🇦🇹: Alaba
🇵🇱: Lewa
🇭🇺:
🇭🇷: Modric
🇸🇪: Ibra
🇳🇴: Odegaard
🇫🇮:
🇩🇰
🇷🇺
🇵🇹: Ronaldo

• thorgan lesar changed the title to Football Worldwide Talents (FWT, Belgian and American tinted) and FORZA ITALIA!