Jump to content

Football Worldwide Talents (FWT, Belgian and American tinted) and FORZA ITALIA!


thorgan lesar

Recommended Posts

A wee update after game 3 of Copa de Professional in Argentina.

Morales looking like a good pick up with him being a young keeper. Vigo at Colon played every minute so far, he is a RB. Villagra at Roasrio has the coveted number 5 shirt and has played majority of their three games.

 

Player Team Rating Apps Mins
Indacoechea Aldosivi 70 3 240
Zarate Aldosivi 65 1 26
Ramirez Aldosivi not on DB 1 1
Florentin AJ   1 22
Ibarra AJ 70 2 146
Vera AJ 80 2 180
Pucheta AJ not on DB 2 11
Balbuena Arsenal   1 23
Kruspzky Arsenal not on DB 2 10
Picco Arsenal 73 3 73
Isa Atl Tucaman not on DB 1 11
Ruiz Atl Tucaman not on DB 3 173
Galoppo Banfield 73 3 222
Urzi Banfield 82 2 20
Maroni Boca 82 3 80
Obando Boca 80 2 24
Vigo Colon 78 3 270
Farias Colon not on DB 3 83
Goez Colon 73 2 55
Chancalay Colon 83 3 223
Saloman Cordoba not on DB 3 270
Paredes Defensa not on DB 1 38
Fernandez Defensa 70 1 90
Guzman Estudiantes 68 2 157
D Ayala Estudiantes 70 1 90
Obregon Estudiantes not on DB 1 3
Sarmiento Estudiantes 73 2 50
Weigandt Gimnasia 76 3 253
Carbonero Gimnasia 78 3 257
Paradela Gimnasia 78 2 168
Cocimano Gimnasia 70 2 36
Burgoa Godoy Cruz 78 2 20
Gonzalez Godoy Cruz 72 2 7
Manzur Godoy Cruz 76 1 66
Ojeda Godoy Cruz 78 3 232
Badaloni Godoy Cruz 78 3 256
Bullaude Godoy Cruz 73 3 205
Hezze Huracan 73 3 198
Ramirez Huracan 73 1 14
Nunez Huracan not on DB 3 156
Cordero Huracan 77 3 47
Barreto Independiente 70 1 90
Ortega Independiente not on DB 1 90
Gonzalez Independiente 73 3 159
Pacchini Independiente not on DB 1 90
Martinez Independiente 75 2 105
Velasco Independiente 76 3 160
Morales (GK) Lanus 70 3 270
Aguirre Lanus not on DB 3 243
Bernabei Lanus 78 1 90
Ndong Lanus not on DB 1 58
Perez Lanus 73 2 159
de la Vega Lanus 82 3 226
Esquivel Lanus 76 2 33
Orozco Lanus not on DB 3 146
Maccari NOB not on DB 1 4
Castro NOB 73 3 42
Moreno NOB 78 3 229
Cabrera NOB 76 1 6
Gonzalez NOB not on DB 3 128
Sordo NOB not on DB 1 12
Barreto Patronato 73 1 4
Caceres Racing 70 1 45
Banega Racing 73 2 58
Alcaraz Racing 70 1 90
Garre Racing 73 3 137
Godoy Racing not on DB 1 45
Sosa River 78 3 183
Ferreira River 82 2 82
Alvarez River 80 3 209
Beltran River 73 1 8
Girotti River 70 1 15
Rollheiser River 73 1 15
Blanco Rosario not on DB 3 270
Ferreyra Rosario not on DB 3 201
Infantino Rosario not on DB 1 45
Villagra Rosario 73 3 268
Martinez Rosario not on DB 1 15
Fernandez San Lorenzo not on DB 1 10
Gattoni San Lorenzo not on DB 3 270
M Palacios San Lorenzo 70 1 8
J Palacios San Lorenzo 76 2 18
Sabella San Lorenzo 70 2 94
Diaz San Lorenzo not on DB 1 73
Hausch San Lorenzo 70 1 4
Schott Talleres not on DB 2 88
Navarro Talleres 78 3 259
Cabral Talleres 70 3 110
Guzman Talleres 73 1 71
Retegui Talleres 78 3 145
Esquivel Union not on DB 2 147
Gerometta Union not on DB 2 180
Bucca Union not on DB 1 75
Gonzalez Union not on DB 2 22
Nardoni Union 70 3 197
Zenon Union not on DB 2 101
Andereggen Union 75 1 73
Canete Union 70 1 73
Luna Diale Union 73 3 197
Caseres Velez not on DB 1 64
Orellano Velez 73 3 91
Ortega Velez 80 3 261
Almada Velez 85 2 147
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Belgium_flag-3.jpg

PLAYING TIME U18 - U23 BELGIUM ABROAD..
○ Orel Mangala (22 years old, VFB Stuttgart, Bundesliga)
100 % of the playing time
️ 1 goal

○ Sebastiaan Bornauw (21 years old, FC Köln, Bundesliga)
100 % of the playing time
🅰️ 1 assist

○ Ahmed Touba (22 years old, RKC Waalwijk, Eredivisie)
100 % of the playing time

○ Dante Rigo (21 years old, ADO Den Haag, Eredivisie)
He's currently on loan from PSV Eindhoven
95 % of the playing time

○ Mike Trésor Ndayishimiye (21 years old, Willem II, Eredivisie)
90 % of the playing time
️ 1 goal
🅰️ 3 assists

○ Dodi Lukebakio (23 years old, Hertha Berlijn, Bundesliga)
86 % of the playing time
️ 2 goals
🅰️ 2 assists

○ Loïs Openda (20 years old, Vitesse Arnhem, Eredivisie)
He's currently on loan from Club Brugge KV..
84 % of the playing time..
️ 4 goals
🅰️ 1 assist

○ Francesco Antonucci (21 years old, FC Volendam, Keuken Kampioen Divisie)
He's currently on loan from Feyenoord..
78 % of the playing time
️ 4 goals

○ Wout Faes (22 years old, Stade Reims, Ligue 1)
75 % of the playing time
️ 1 goal

○ Amadou Onana (19 years old, Hamburg SV, 2nd league Germany)
71 % of the playing time

○ Alexis Saelemaekers (21 years old, AC Milan, Serie A)
69 % of the playing time
️ 1 goal

○ Jérémy Doku (18 years old, Stade Rennes, Ligue 1)
68 % of the playing time

○ Cyril Ngonge (20 years old, RKC Waalwijk, Eredivisie)
46 % of the playing time
️ 1 goal
🅰️ 1 assist

○ Héritier Deyonge (18 years old, Jong Utrecht FC, Keuken Kampioen Divisie)
35 % of the playing time
🅰️ 2 assists

○ Nathan De Medina (23 years old, Arminia Bielefeld, Bundesliga)
22 % of the playing time

○ Thibault De Smet (22 years old, Stade Reims, Ligue 1)
19 % of the playing time

○ Sieben Dewaele (21 years old, SC Heerenveen, Eredivisie)
He's currently on loan from RSC Anderlecht
10 % of the playing time

○ Noah Fadiga (20 years old, Heracles Almelo, Eredivisie)
7 % of the playing time

○ Eliot Matazo (18 years old, AS Monaco, Ligue 1)
3 % of the playing time

○ Maxime Busi (21 years old, Parma, Serie A)
0 % of the playing time

○ Daouda Peeters (21 years old, Juventus FC, Serie A)
0 % of the playing time

○ Mile Svilar (21 years old, SL Benfica, Liga NOS)
0 % of the playing time

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, jaybee said:

A wee update after game 3 of Copa de Professional in Argentina.

Morales looking like a good pick up with him being a young keeper. Vigo at Colon played every minute so far, he is a RB. Villagra at Roasrio has the coveted number 5 shirt and has played majority of their three games.

 

Player Team Rating Apps Mins
Indacoechea Aldosivi 70 3 240
Zarate Aldosivi 65 1 26
Ramirez Aldosivi not on DB 1 1
Florentin AJ   1 22
Ibarra AJ 70 2 146
Vera AJ 80 2 180
Pucheta AJ not on DB 2 11
Balbuena Arsenal   1 23
Kruspzky Arsenal not on DB 2 10
Picco Arsenal 73 3 73
Isa Atl Tucaman not on DB 1 11
Ruiz Atl Tucaman not on DB 3 173
Galoppo Banfield 73 3 222
Urzi Banfield 82 2 20
Maroni Boca 82 3 80
Obando Boca 80 2 24
Vigo Colon 78 3 270
Farias Colon not on DB 3 83
Goez Colon 73 2 55
Chancalay Colon 83 3 223
Saloman Cordoba not on DB 3 270
Paredes Defensa not on DB 1 38
Fernandez Defensa 70 1 90
Guzman Estudiantes 68 2 157
D Ayala Estudiantes 70 1 90
Obregon Estudiantes not on DB 1 3
Sarmiento Estudiantes 73 2 50
Weigandt Gimnasia 76 3 253
Carbonero Gimnasia 78 3 257
Paradela Gimnasia 78 2 168
Cocimano Gimnasia 70 2 36
Burgoa Godoy Cruz 78 2 20
Gonzalez Godoy Cruz 72 2 7
Manzur Godoy Cruz 76 1 66
Ojeda Godoy Cruz 78 3 232
Badaloni Godoy Cruz 78 3 256
Bullaude Godoy Cruz 73 3 205
Hezze Huracan 73 3 198
Ramirez Huracan 73 1 14
Nunez Huracan not on DB 3 156
Cordero Huracan 77 3 47
Barreto Independiente 70 1 90
Ortega Independiente not on DB 1 90
Gonzalez Independiente 73 3 159
Pacchini Independiente not on DB 1 90
Martinez Independiente 75 2 105
Velasco Independiente 76 3 160
Morales (GK) Lanus 70 3 270
Aguirre Lanus not on DB 3 243
Bernabei Lanus 78 1 90
Ndong Lanus not on DB 1 58
Perez Lanus 73 2 159
de la Vega Lanus 82 3 226
Esquivel Lanus 76 2 33
Orozco Lanus not on DB 3 146
Maccari NOB not on DB 1 4
Castro NOB 73 3 42
Moreno NOB 78 3 229
Cabrera NOB 76 1 6
Gonzalez NOB not on DB 3 128
Sordo NOB not on DB 1 12
Barreto Patronato 73 1 4
Caceres Racing 70 1 45
Banega Racing 73 2 58
Alcaraz Racing 70 1 90
Garre Racing 73 3 137
Godoy Racing not on DB 1 45
Sosa River 78 3 183
Ferreira River 82 2 82
Alvarez River 80 3 209
Beltran River 73 1 8
Girotti River 70 1 15
Rollheiser River 73 1 15
Blanco Rosario not on DB 3 270
Ferreyra Rosario not on DB 3 201
Infantino Rosario not on DB 1 45
Villagra Rosario 73 3 268
Martinez Rosario not on DB 1 15
Fernandez San Lorenzo not on DB 1 10
Gattoni San Lorenzo not on DB 3 270
M Palacios San Lorenzo 70 1 8
J Palacios San Lorenzo 76 2 18
Sabella San Lorenzo 70 2 94
Diaz San Lorenzo not on DB 1 73
Hausch San Lorenzo 70 1 4
Schott Talleres not on DB 2 88
Navarro Talleres 78 3 259
Cabral Talleres 70 3 110
Guzman Talleres 73 1 71
Retegui Talleres 78 3 145
Esquivel Union not on DB 2 147
Gerometta Union not on DB 2 180
Bucca Union not on DB 1 75
Gonzalez Union not on DB 2 22
Nardoni Union 70 3 197
Zenon Union not on DB 2 101
Andereggen Union 75 1 73
Canete Union 70 1 73
Luna Diale Union 73 3 197
Caseres Velez not on DB 1 64
Orellano Velez 73 3 91
Ortega Velez 80 3 261
Almada Velez 85 2 147

De La Vega is also doing very well at the moment.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

De La Vega is also doing very well at the moment.. 

He has been on my radar for a while.  Been tipped to do well for a while and linked with moves to Europe as soon as he made his debut.

The ones I mentioned have only recently captured my attention.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

Belgium_flag-3.jpg

PLAYING TIME U18 - U23 BELGIUM ABROAD..
○ Orel Mangala (22 years old, VFB Stuttgart, Bundesliga)
100 % of the playing time
️ 1 goal

○ Sebastiaan Bornauw (21 years old, FC Köln, Bundesliga)
100 % of the playing time
🅰️ 1 assist

○ Ahmed Touba (22 years old, RKC Waalwijk, Eredivisie)
100 % of the playing time

○ Dante Rigo (21 years old, ADO Den Haag, Eredivisie)
He's currently on loan from PSV Eindhoven
95 % of the playing time

○ Mike Trésor Ndayishimiye (21 years old, Willem II, Eredivisie)
90 % of the playing time
️ 1 goal
🅰️ 3 assists

○ Dodi Lukebakio (23 years old, Hertha Berlijn, Bundesliga)
86 % of the playing time
️ 2 goals
🅰️ 2 assists

○ Loïs Openda (20 years old, Vitesse Arnhem, Eredivisie)
He's currently on loan from Club Brugge KV..
84 % of the playing time..
️ 4 goals
🅰️ 1 assist

○ Francesco Antonucci (21 years old, FC Volendam, Keuken Kampioen Divisie)
He's currently on loan from Feyenoord..
78 % of the playing time
️ 4 goals

○ Wout Faes (22 years old, Stade Reims, Ligue 1)
75 % of the playing time
️ 1 goal

○ Amadou Onana (19 years old, Hamburg SV, 2nd league Germany)
71 % of the playing time

○ Alexis Saelemaekers (21 years old, AC Milan, Serie A)
69 % of the playing time
️ 1 goal

○ Jérémy Doku (18 years old, Stade Rennes, Ligue 1)
68 % of the playing time

○ Cyril Ngonge (20 years old, RKC Waalwijk, Eredivisie)
46 % of the playing time
️ 1 goal
🅰️ 1 assist

○ Héritier Deyonge (18 years old, Jong Utrecht FC, Keuken Kampioen Divisie)
35 % of the playing time
🅰️ 2 assists

○ Nathan De Medina (23 years old, Arminia Bielefeld, Bundesliga)
22 % of the playing time

○ Thibault De Smet (22 years old, Stade Reims, Ligue 1)
19 % of the playing time

○ Sieben Dewaele (21 years old, SC Heerenveen, Eredivisie)
He's currently on loan from RSC Anderlecht
10 % of the playing time

○ Noah Fadiga (20 years old, Heracles Almelo, Eredivisie)
7 % of the playing time

○ Eliot Matazo (18 years old, AS Monaco, Ligue 1)
3 % of the playing time

○ Maxime Busi (21 years old, Parma, Serie A)
0 % of the playing time

○ Daouda Peeters (21 years old, Juventus FC, Serie A)
0 % of the playing time

○ Mile Svilar (21 years old, SL Benfica, Liga NOS)
0 % of the playing time

Reckon Mangala has what it takes to play for Belgium?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

What can you tell us about Villagra and Vigo? Potential? Style of play?

I've not seen them play but Villagra getting the number 5 jersey would suggest he is a deep lying midfielder. 

Colon has been linked with moves to River Plate before and is now being linked with Flamengo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, jaybee said:

I've not seen them play but Villagra getting the number 5 jersey would suggest he is a deep lying midfielder. 

Colon has been linked with moves to River Plate before and is now being linked with Flamengo.

Ah right.

Colon has been linked with moves to River Plate and Flamengo? Vigo?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/11/2020 at 00:48, thorgan lesar said:

BELGIANS PREDICTIONS - START (after 11 matchdays)

I put a " ! " with the players who are probably gonna chance a lot throughout the season.

Charleroi SC
photo1387_1.jpg

Jules Van Cleemput (23) - 80... + 2... 82
Joris Kayembe (26) - 80... + 3... 83
Steeven Willems (30) - 82... + 1... 83
Ali Gholizadeh (24) - 82... + 2... 84
Shamar Nicholson (23) - 82... + 2... 84 (!)
Lukasz Teodorzcyk (29) - 85... - 1 to 84
Massimo Bruno (27) - 85... - 2 to 83
Christopher Diandy (29) - 82... - 2 to 80
Gaëtan Hendrickx (25) - 82... - 2 to 80

KRC GENK
thumb2-krc-genk-belgian-football-club-bl

Danny Vukovic (35) - 83... + 1... 84
Joakim Mæhle (23) - 86... + 1... 87 (!)
Daniel Muñoz (24) - 83... + 2... 85
Carlos Cuesta (21) - 83... + 2... 85
Jhon Lucumi (22) - 85... + 1... 86
Eboué Kouassi (22) - 80... + 2... 82 (!)
Kristian Thorstvedt (21) - 82... + 2... 84
Luca Oyen (17) - 75... + 3... 78
Junya Ito (27) - 85... + 1... 86
Paul Onuachu (26) - 85... + 1... 86
Zinho Gano (26) - 82... - 2 to 80
Mats Möller Dæhli (25) - 83... - 1 to 82
Bryan Heynen (23) - 85... - 1... 84 (!)
Sébastien Dewaest (29) - 85... - 3... 82

KV MECHELEN
kv-mechelen-fc-4k-belgian-football-club-

Gaëtan Coucke (22) - 80... + 2... 82
Issa Kabore (19) - 78... + 4... 82
Rocky Bushiri (20) - 80... + 2... 82 (!)
Aster Vranckx (18) - 78... + 4... 82
Siemen Voet (20) - 75... + 3... 78
Steven Defour (32) - 85... - 2 to 83
Sheldon Bateau (29) - 82... - 2 to 80
Onur Kaya (34) - 82... - 2 to 80

K.F.C.O. BEERSCHOT-WILRIJK
96515834_94945416.jpg

Mike Vanhamel (30) - 80... + 2... 82
Mohamed Halamia (24) - 78... + 2... 80
Frédéric Frans (31) - 80... + 2... 82 (!)
Joren Dom (30) - 77... + 3... 80
Denis Prychynenko (28) - 77... + 2... 79 (!)
Pierre Bourdin (26) - 80... + 2... 82
Yan Vorogovskiy (24) - 76... + 4... 80 (!)
Ryan Sanusi (28) - 80... + 2... 82
Tom Pietermaat (28) - 76... + 2... 78
Ismaila Coulibaly (19) - 73... + 5... 78
Raphael Holzhauser (27) - 83... + 1... 84 (!)
Tarik Tissoudali (27) - 77... + 3... 80
Marius Noubissi (23) - 75... + 5... 80
Wouter Biebauw (36) - 80... - 2 to 78
Loris Brogno (28) - 82... - 2 to 80
Blessing Eleke (24) - 83... - 3 to 80 (!)

WAASLAND-BEVEREN
thumb2-4k-fc-waasland-beveren-grunge-esl

Jenthe Mertens (20) - 76... + 2... 78 (!)
Amine Khammas (21) - 77... + 2... 79
Daan Heymans (21) - 75... + 4... 79

Still needed to be added:
Alessandro Albanese
Joseph Efford
Brendan Schoonbaert

Georges Mandjeck (31) - 83... - 3 to 80 (!)
Miguel Vieira (29) - 82... - 2 to 80 (!)
Leonardo Bertone (26) - 85... - 3 to 82 (!)
Michael Frey (26) - 83... - 1 to 82

KAS EUPEN
thumb2-kas-eupen-4k-belgian-football-clu

Ortwin De Wolf (23) - 80... + 2... 82
Jonathan Heris (30) - 77... + 3... 80 (!)
Isaac Nuhu (18) - 76... + 2... 78
Konan N'Dri (19) - 76... + 4... 80
Julien Ngoy (22) - 78... + 4... 82
Benoit Poulain (32) - 84... - 2 to 82
Andreas Beck (33) - 83... - 3 to 80
Jordi Amat (28) - 85... - 2 to 83
Silas Gnaka (21) - 82... - 2 to 80
Correia Adriano (35) - 85... - 2 to 83
Amara Baby (31) - 82... - 2 to 80 (!)
Carlos Embalo (25) - 82... - 2 to 80

KV KORTRIJK
thumb2-kv-kortrijk-belgian-football-club

Adam Jakubech (23) - 80... + 2... 82
Petar Golubovic (26) - 80... + 2... 82 (!)
Lucas Rougeaux (26) - 78... + 2... 80 (!)
Gilles Dewaele (24) - 76... + 4... 80
Michiel Jonckheere (30) - 78... + 2... 80
Faïz Selemani (26) - 80... + 2... 82 (!)
Pape Habib Gueye (21) - 77... + 3... 80
Jovan Stojanovic (28) - 82... - 2 to 80
Hervé Kagé (31) - 80... - 2 to 78
Brendan Hines-Ike (25) - 80... - 2 to 78

STVV
5ba0488b2ba4bb72d359aae9c4bafa29.png

Wolke Janssens (25) - 78 ... + 2 ... 80 (!)
Samy Mmaee (24) - 78 ... + 2 ... 80
Ibrahima Sory Sankhon (24) - 80 ... + 2 .. . 82 (!)
Liberato Cacace (20) - 78 ... + 4 ... 82
Chris Durkin (20) - 78 ... + 2 ... 80
Facundo Colidio (20) - 76 ... + 4. .. 80 (!)
Oleksandr Filippov (27) - 80 ... + 2 ... 82
Duckens Nazon (26) - 77 ... + 1 a 78
Tatsuya Ito (23) - 80 ... - 2 a 78
Jorge Teixeira (34) - 82 ... - 2 a 80

OH LEUVEN
OHL-placeholder.jpg

Daniel Iversen (23) - 76 ... + 2 ... 78 (!)
Dylan Ouedraogo (22) - 70 ... + 6 ... 76 (!)
Toon Raemaekers (20) - 74 ... + 2 ... 76
Mathieu Maertens (25) - 78 ... + 4 ... 82
Kamal Sowah (20) - 76 ... + 6 ... 82
Thomas Henry (26) - 78 ... + 4 .. . 82
Darren Keet (31) - 82 ... - 2 a 80
Pierre-Yves Ngawa (28) - 82 ... - 2 a 80 (!)
Derrick Tshimanga (31) - 82 ... - 2 a 80 ( !)
Tom Van Hyfte (34) - 82 ... - 2 a 80
Yohan Croizet (28) - 82 ... - 2 a 80
Stallone Limbombe (29) - 82 ... - 2 a 80

EXCEL MOESKROEN
thumb2-royal-excel-mouscron-4k-geométrico

Hervé Koffi (23) - 80 ... + 2 ... 82
Alessandro Ciranni (24) - 79 ... + 1 ... 80
Saad Agouzoul (23) - 78 ... + 2 ... 80
Jean Onana (20) - 74 ... + 4 ... 78
Serge Tabekou (23) - 77 ... + 2 ... 79
Imad Faraj (21) - 75 ... + 3 ... 78
Virgiliu Postolachi (20 ) - 70 ... + 3 ... 73
Robbe Quirynen (18) - 73 ... + 3 ... 76
Eric Junior Bocat (21) - 72 ... + 4 ... 76 (!)
Darly N 'Landu (20) - 72 ... + 5 ... 77
Vaso Vasic (30) - 80 ... - 2 a 80
Matias Silvestre (36) - 85 ... - 3 a 82
Dimitri Mohamed (31) - 80 ... - 2 a 78
Fabrice Olinga (24) - 80 ... - 2 a 78
Harlem Gnohéré (32) - 82 ... - 2 a 80

CLUB BRUGGE
thumb2-4k-fc-brugge-grunge-esl-pro-leagu

Nick Shinton (19) - 70 ... + 3 ... 73 (!)
Senne Lammens (18) - 70 ... + 3 ... 73
Odilon Kossounou (19) - 80 ... + 4 ... 84 (!)
Maxime De Cuyper (19) - 75 ... + 1 ... 76
Thomas Van Den Keybus (19) - 74 ... + 2 ... 76
Charles De Ketelaere (19) - 82 ... + 1 ... 83
Krépin Diatta (21) - 86 ... + 1 ... 87
Youssouph Badji (19) - 78 ... + 4 ... 82
Matej Mitrovic (26) - 85 ... - 2 a 83
Éder Balanta (27) - 86 ... - 1 a 85
Emmanuel Dennis (22) - 87 ... - 1 a 86 (!)
Siebe Schrijvers (24) - 86 ... - 2 a 84
Michal Krmenčik ( 27) - 86 ... - 1 a 85

RSC ANDERLECHT
thumb2-anderlecht-4k-logo-esl-pro-league

Hendrik Van Crombrugge (27) - 85 ... + 1 ... 86
Michael Murillo (24) - 83 ... + 2 ... 85
Marco Kana (18) - 80 ... + 2 ... 82 ( !)
Hannes Delcroix (21) - 79 ... + 3 ... 82
Bogdan Mykhaylichenko (23) - 82 ... + 2 ... 84
Albert Sambi Lokonga (20) - 82 ... + 2 ... 84
Anoaur El Hadji (18) - 75 ... + 2 ... 77 (!)
Percy Tau (26) - 84 ... + 1 ... 85 (!)
Lukas Nmecha (21) - 82 ... + 3 ... 85 (!)
Bubacarr Sanneh (25) - 83 ... - 3 a 80
Antonio Milic (26) - 83 ... - 3 a 80
Adrien Trébel (29) - 85 ... - 1 a 84
Zakaria Bakkali (23) - 83 ... - 1 a 82
Landry Dimata (23) - 86 ... - 1 a 85

STANDARD DE LIÈGE
standard-liege-belgian-football-club-red

Arnaud Bodart (22) - 82 ... + 2/3 ... 84/85
Collins Fai (27) - 83 ... + 1 ... 84
Nicolas Gavory (25) - 83 ... + 1 .. . 84
Merveille Bope Bokadi (24) - 82 ... + 2 ... 84
Nicolas Raskin (19) - 78 ... + 6 ... 84
Abdoul Tapsoba (19) - 74 ... + 2 ... 76

Michel-Ange Balikwisha precisa ser adicionado! ..

Laurent Jans (28) - 83 ... - 1 a 82
Gjoko Cimirot (27) - 86 ... - 1 a 85 (!)
Mehdi Carcela (31) - 86 ... - 2 a 84
Felipe Avenatti (27) - 84 ... - 1 a 83

KAA GENT
maxresdefault.jpg

Alessio Castro-Montes (23) - 83 ... + 2 ... 85
Andreas Hanche-Olsen (23) - 80 ... + 2 ... 82
Sulayman Marreh (24) - 80 ... + 2 .. . 82
Nicklas Dorsch (21) - 80 ... + 2 ... 82
Osman Bukari (21) - 80 ... + 2 ... 82
Colin Coosemans (28) - 82 .. - 2 a 80
Jordan Botaka ( 27) - 82 ... - 2 a 80
Bruno Godeau (28) - 82 ... - 2 a 80
Alexandre De Bruyn (26) - 81 ... - 1 a 80
Giorgi Chakvetadze (21) - 83 ... - 1 a 82
Laurent Depoitre (31) - 85 ... - 1 a 84

ROYAL ANTWERP
c2ae2e1919c011f8978d37a5809e506c.png

Jean Butez (25) - 83 ... + 1 ... 84
Junior Pius (24) - 79 ... + 3 ... 82 (!)
Abdoulaye Seck (28) - 80 ... + 3 ... 83
Simen Juklerød (26) - 82 ... + 1 ... 83 (!)
Ritchie De Laet (31) - 82 ... + 1 ... 83
Martin Hongla (22) - 80 ... + 3. .. 83
Lior Refaelov (34) - 83 ... + 1 ... 84
Bruny Nsimba (20) - 67 ... + 6 ... 73
Alireza Beiranvand (28) - 85 ... - 1 a 84
Jéremy Gelin (23) - 86 ... - 1 a 85
Matheus Borges (28) - 82 ... - 2 a 80
Jordan Lukaku (26) - 86 ... - 1 a 85
Birger Verstraete (26) - 85 .. . - 1 a 84 (!)
Sander Coopman (25) - 82 ... - 2 a 80
Ivo Rodrigues (25) - 83 ... - 1 a 82

KV OOSTENDE
thumb2-oostende-fc-4k-logo-jupiler-pro-l

Guillaume Hubert (26) - 78 ... + 4 ... 82
Jelle Bataille (21) - 80 ... + 2 ... 82
Arthur Théate (20) - 76 ... + 4 ... 80
Théo Ndicka Matam (20) - 73 ... + 5 ... 78
Maxime D'Arpino (24) - 78 ... + 4 ... 82
Cameron McGeehan (25) - 78 ... + 2 ... 80
Robbie D'Haese (21) - 76 ... + 2 .. 78 (!)
Makhtar Gueye (22) - 80 ... + 2 ... 82

Anton Tanghe precisa ser adicionado.

Fabrice Ondoa (24) - 82 ... - 2 ... 80
Brecht Capon (32) - 80 ... - 2 ... 78

ZULTE WAREGEM
dcd8ee833714eaffef6888a8d3de34b2.png

Eike Bansen (22) - 76 ... + 2 ... 78 (!)
Louis Bostyn (27) - 78 ... + 2 ... 80
Daniel Opare (29) - 80 ... + 2 ... 82
Cameron Humphreys (22) - 72 ... + 4 ... 76 (!)
William Bianda (20) - 76 ... + 2 ... 78
Jannes Van Hecke (18) - 70 ... + 8. .. 78
Bassem Srarfi (23) - 83 ... - 1 ... 82
Sammy Bossut (35) - 82 ... - 2 ... 80 (!)

CERCLE BRUGGE
1029b44d1534c9d5f6baf4b6249d909b03097ec9

Stellion Warleson (24) - 70 ... + 5 ... 75 (!)
Victor Vitinho (20) - 78 ... + 2 ... 80
Dimitar Velkovski (25) - 78 ... + 2 ... 80
Johanna Omolo (31) - 79 ... + 1 ... 80
Robbe Decostere (22) - 75 ... + 3 ... 78
Charles Vanhoutte (22) - 74 ... + 2 ... 76
Kévin Hoggas (28) - 80 ... + 2 ... 82
Anthony Musaba (19) - 78 ... + 2 ... 80
Ike Ugbo (22) - 76 ... + 4 ... 80
Thomas Didillon ( 24) - 86 ... - 1 a 85
Alexander Corryn (26) - 80 ... - 2 ... 78

Hello Thorgan, what would be mandatory purchases so far?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RHugrakkur said:

@thorgan lesar what is your opinion about the potential of the following players, any "must buy" in a very competitive GW?

 

Nicolas Raskin

Youssouph Badji

Odilon Kossounou

Luca Oyen

 

In addition to these, which players you consider as "must buys" U19 from Jupiler Pro League? Thanks 😊

Vranckx and De Ketelaere too

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, RHugrakkur said:

@thorgan lesar what is your opinion about the potential of the following players, any "must buy" in a very competitive GW?

 

Nicolas Raskin

Youssouph Badji

Odilon Kossounou

Luca Oyen

 

In addition to these, which players you consider as "must buys" U19 from Jupiler Pro League? Thanks 😊

Raskin 

Oyen 

Vranckx

Kossounou 

De Ketelaere 

Badji

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, vtrmp said:

Hello Thorgan, what would be mandatory purchases so far?

 

Some of them are...

Kamal Sowah (!)
Thomas Henry
Luca Oyen (!)
Issa Kabore (!)
Aster Vranckx (!)
Ismaila Coulibaly (!)
Gilles Dewaele
Liberato Cacace
Odilon Kossounou (!)
Youssouph Badji (!)
Hannes Delcroix (!)
Michael Murillo (!)
Albert Sambi Lokonga (!)
Lukas Nmecha (!)
Nicolas Raskin (!)
Arnaud Bodart (!)
Nicklas Dorsch
Martin Hongla
Arthur Théate
Théo Ndicka
Jannes Van Hecke (!)
Anthony Musaba (!)
Ike Ugbo
Robbe Decostere

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Any must buy ? Or can u help me with a top 10 players fo e very competitive GW ? After a lot of research,all that i found available.

=age is capped at 21 & ratings are capped at 80=

  L.LACROIX FC Metz 240k 70 17    
D(C)   L.PATRICK Athletico Paranaense 240k 70 18    
D,DM,M(RL)   G.GRUBBE Leipzig 240k 65 17    
D(LC),DM(L)   K.HERNANDEZ-FOSTER Wolfsburg 140k 65 18    
DM,M(C)   M.ANGULO Independiente del Valle 240k 70 18    
DM,M(C)   D.LEYVA Free Agent 60k 60 17    
DM,M(C)   A.BATAHOV SC Dnipro-1 300k 73 18    
AM,F(RL)   L.CVETIĆANIN FK Voždovac 340k 75 17    
AM(RLC)   J.NELSON Toronto FC 240k 70 18    
AM,F(RLC)   A.BREDAHL FC Nordsjaelland 200k 68 17    
F(C)   D.SEALY FC Dallas 60k 60 17    
F(C)   B.SESKO FC RB Salzburg 220k 67 17    
M(C),AM(RLC)   D.LÜTKE-FRIE Chamois Niortais 180k 65 17    
GK   M.DONELLI Olympiacos 600k 70 18    
GK   G.SLONINA Chicago Fire 60k 60 16    
D,DM,M(R)   A.DEDIĆ FC RB Salzburg 180k 67 18    
M,AM(C)   J.VASILJ Dinamo Zagreb 240k 70 18    
D,DM,M(R)   F.BRAUT HNK Rijeka 320k 74 18    
GK   I.MARTÍNEZ CA Osasuna 300k 73 18    
GK   F.BRANCOLINI ACF Fiorentina 400k 73 19    
GK   L.CHEVALIER Lille OSC 240k 70 19    
D,DM,M(L)   J.NORRIS Free Agent 140k 63 17    
D,DM,M(R)   Y.COUTO AC Milan 600k 70 18    
DM,M,AM(C)   F.DA SILVA Marignane Gignac FC 280k 70 17    
                 
AM,F(RLC)   K.SAITO Odds BK 360k 76 19    
AM,F(RL)   K.DE LA FUENTE Charleston Battery 500k 73 19    
DM,M(C)   M.NYEMAN D.C. United 140k 65 17    
F(C)   C.COWELL San Jose Earthquakes 240k 65 17    
DM,M(C)   M.PARMENTIER KAA Gent 240k 70 18  
AM(RL),F(RLC)   S.MUÑÓZ Santos Laguna 180k 67 18    
AM,F(RL)   S.LINO Gil Vicente FC 360k 76 20    
AM,F(RL)   A.HASIĆ Beşiktaş JK 400k 73 19    
F(C)   T.PRICA Aalborg BK 240k 70 18    
D(C)   V.GUZMÁN Club Tijuana 240k 70 18    
D(LC)   A.GÓMEZ Atlas 240k 70 18    
D(C)   B.OKOH FC RB Salzburg 140k 65 17    
D(C)   I.MESIK FC Nordsjaelland 340k 75 19    
D,DM,M(C)   I.KACZMARSKI Korona Kielce 240k 70 16    
AM(RL),F(RLC)   M.CHO Angers SCO 280k 70 16    
F(C)   R.PEPI AC Milan 400k 73 17    
AM(RL),F(RLC)   D.RENYER Blackburn Rovers 280k 67 17

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • thorgan lesar changed the title to Football Worldwide Talents (FWT, Belgian and American tinted) and FORZA ITALIA!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...