Football Worldwide Talents (FWT, Belgian and American tinted) and UEFA EURO 2020

thorgan lesar

Bryan Gil (20) Eibar his loanee is breaking through in Spain.. He's making a huge impression on me this season. Needs to be more productive, but I see him making name at Sevilla FC...

📈 Rate: 85... + 1 to 86
⏱ 53 % of the playing time (total: 25 games)
️ 3 goals
🅰️ 1 assist
💰 Name of agent: IFM
👞 Left footed

img_bparcero_20201014-115818_imagenes_md

• thorgan lesar changed the title to Football Worldwide Talents (FWT) and Belgian (JPL)/American (MLS) Football
On 1/30/2021 at 11:15 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Lots of talents at RedBull Salzburg with Sekou Koita, Patson Daka, Luka Sučić, Karim Adeyemi and Brenden Aaronson. In the shadow of all these talents is 17-years-old there is Benjamin Sesko from Slovenia.
Made tonight his debut in Austria..

Only 67 rated... MUST BUY!

ca0ecfa4cbc35cfedca780d15649e3b1.jpg

Benjamin Sesko 67 --> 76

On 2/6/2021 at 11:27 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Everyone is talking about Patson Daka, but Sékou Koita is maybe the most underrated part at RedBull Salzburg. Special player, special talent.

📈 Rate: 80... + 3 to 83
⏱ 54 % of the playing time (total: 15 games)
️ 12 goals
🅰️ 5 assists

Sekou_Koita_2018_0416c_f_1280x720.jpg

Sekou Koita 80 --> 83

Ahmed Touba (22) is making very nice impressions in RKC Waalwijk. Hannes Delcroix played there on loan and took the step to first starter in RSC Anderlecht. Touba is a Belgian with also Algerian roots..

📈 Rate: 78... + 2 to 80
⏱ 95 % of the playing time (total: 22 games)
️ 3 goals

851D2FA3-8940-4F4F-B803-400461263F9C.jpe

Jörgen Strand Larsen (21) such an important and crucial player for FC Groningen in The Netherlands. He's already an international from Norway.. A centre forward with a nice style of playing...

📈 Rate: 80... + 2 to 82
⏱ 89 % of the playing time (total: 21 games)
️ 9 goals
🅰️ 5 assists

Jorgen-Strand-Larsen-850x560.jpg

2 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Hi mates, I need to offload as many players as possible from this lot, to free space in a capped gw (ideally, in exchange of other players). Who would you sell?

Luis Henrique
Santiago Sosa
Matias Pellegrini
Zagre
Gboho
Miguel Silveira
Redan
Baluta
Max Bird
Aiwu
Vitinho Santos
Lars Lukas Mai
Caio Alexandre
Ebosse
Jhon Espinoza

Plus these, who can't be used in part exchanges (they are older than the age cap), so they would have to go to unmanaged clubs for cash:

Djordje Mihailovic
Bruno Jordão (hopefully he could get a rise soon)
Burgzorg

Cheers! :)

@thorgan lesar I'd appreciate also your opinion on this, since you are a youngsters guru! :)

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Vitinho from Cercle Brugge or Athletico Paranaense ? Not entirely clear..
Henrique
Zagre
Gboho
Redan
Baluta
Ebosse

Youngster guru ? :D

From Athletico Paranaense, sorry, I forgot to mention. I'm surprised you would sell Luis Henrique. I mean, I know he's not doing great at Marseille, but they paid a fair bit of money for him. However, I myself am in doubt, which is why I put him on this list. Thanks :) 

Totally a guru! :D 

55 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

From Athletico Paranaense, sorry, I forgot to mention. I'm surprised you would sell Luis Henrique. I mean, I know he's not doing great at Marseille, but they paid a fair bit of money for him. However, I myself am in doubt, which is why I put him on this list. Thanks :) 

Totally a guru! :D 

KRC Genk also paid a fair bit of money for Ianis Hagi. Didn't make it. Now in a less competition he's doing better. It's not because he wasn't cheap it's immediately someone to keep in your SM squad. I sold him months ago and so far I don't regret it. Still on the wishlist of course due to his talent he still has. 

Do what you think is best for you, but if you do it put him on your wishlist. 

Brazilian review recently being done so I would cash on Vitinho, but same as Henrique on your wishlist. Don't expect much in midlong term, but I like his progress so far.

9 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

KRC Genk also paid a fair bit of money for Ianis Hagi. Didn't make it. Now in a less competition he's doing better. It's not because he wasn't cheap it's immediately someone to keep in your SM squad. I sold him months ago and so far I don't regret it. Still on the wishlist of course due to his talent he still has. 

Do what you think is best for you, but if you do it put him on your wishlist. 

Brazilian review recently being done so I would cash on Vitinho, but same as Henrique on your wishlist. Don't expect much in midlong term, but I like his progress so far.

Thank you for the explanation! I am also inclined to sell Vitinho, I don't expect him to rise that much. As for Henrique, this is a very competitive GW, so someone will take him a week after I release him, that's why I am not so sure what to do with him. Cheers! :) 

5 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Thank you for the explanation! I am also inclined to sell Vitinho, I don't expect him to rise that much. As for Henrique, this is a very competitive GW, so someone will take him a week after I release him, that's why I am not so sure what to do with him. Cheers! :) 

Sell him to a club in an unmanaged team. ;) Ban is longer then I think.

• thorgan lesar changed the title to Football Worldwide Talents (FWT, Belgian and American tinted) and UEFA EURO 2020