Football Worldwide Talents (FWT, Belgian and American tinted) and UEFA EURO 2020

thorgan lesar

3 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Hi mates, how are you? I have been offered 5, maybe even 6 players out of these in exchange of my Abdallah Sima and Isaac Lihadji. I am not fully convinced, but what would you do? 🤔

Bilal Benkhedim, Matchoi Djalo, Álex Collado, Daishawn Redan, Claudio Gomes, Evert Linthorst, Franco Orozco, Sam Lammers

Hi Thorgan, how are you? What is your opinion on this? :)

21 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Bit tired after some busy weeks. :) And you ?

Keep Sima. It's a 'no go' to sell him. Lihadj I would ask the maximum with Orozco in the deal.

Yes, I think the same. That's why I am not convinced, not even if he gives me 6 of these players. Thank you! :) 

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

Mark McKenzie or Odilon Koussoussu (I know!)?

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

PM me your regular starting elevens average rating and I will try and help. However I can't assure that these tactics will work as well for you as well as they are doing for me. 

He's younger - I presume more highly rated as well because he has been linked with a whole host of top clubs recently, unlike Mark McKenzie.

I reckon @thorgan lesarThorgan would know more about Koussoussu than many of us. 🙂

First of all I know it's Kossounou and not Koussoussu. :D

Second of all I prefer Kossounou, but McKenzie is also becoming and growing to a pretty good central defender. Hold him on your wishlist at least (McKenzie)

2 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

First of all I know it's Kossounou and not Koussoussu. :D

Second of all I prefer Kossounou, but McKenzie is also becoming and growing to a pretty good central defender. Hold him on your wishlist at least (McKenzie)

Should have asked here. It's working day so you will understand 😉

On 2/19/2021 at 2:10 AM, thorgan lesar said:

Pablo Solari, only 19 years old and on loan from Talleres, was the architect of the permanence of ColoColo yesterday.. :o

He scored the winning goal, completed 8/10 dribbles and won 15/22 games. Impressive game by Solari.

He has a purchase option for $ 750,000..

PABLO-SOLARI-ANFP.jpg

They also avoided for the first time relegation in a long history. Great times at Colo Colo in Chile.. Solari made the only goal against Universidad Concepcion..

https://www.espn.com/soccer/colo-colo/story/4318092/colo-colo-avoid-first-relegation-in-96-year-history-of-club?platform=amp

Added today. 

3 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Hi mates, I wish you a lovely week ahead! I have been missing making predictions lately, so I might go back at it sooner than later! :) 

Thanks to everyone who took the time to answer my questions on possible player exchanges these days, I wanna let you know that not even a single one of them turned into reality! hahaha (but it was not for lack of effort) :D

So, I try it again. I have been offered Mauro Junior for my Federico Ricca (in a GW capped at 86). Any opinion? Cheers :)

Anything related to the Belgian league isn't spam. ;) All questions are welcome.

It's a difficult one, because both aren't first choices. Ricca is a good back-up for Club Brugge, but now they have Denswil again and Sobol still, isn't looking good for him. He is a player who can play for mid-table or lower team in a bigger league, but that is his maximum. Mauro Junior doesn't play much and it doesn't look good either for him with all the players PSV has. The only thing is that he plays more last weeks then Ricca does. It depends a bit on who do you have more in your defence ? 

That's what I think about that deal, but not about what I would do. Look who he has more and can be interesting for your squad too. Probably your looking for a winger (because of the interest in Mauro Junior) ? Try another winger of his squad or find some other winger or sell Ricca at the maximum price and find a new reliable (Kossounou for example) central defender.. 

So.

1- Try another winger of his squad or find another winger with the money you have at the moment.

Or..

2- Accept only the maximum price for Ricca and find with that money a more reliable central defender..

7 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Anything related to the Belgian league isn't spam. ;) All questions are welcome.

It's a difficult one, because both aren't first choices. Ricca is a good back-up for Club Brugge, but now they have Denswil again and Sobol still, isn't looking good for him. He is a player who can play for mid-table or lower team in a bigger league, but that is his maximum. Mauro Junior doesn't play much and it doesn't look good either for him with all the players PSV has. The only thing is that he plays more last weeks then Ricca does. It depends a bit on who do you have more in your defence ? 

That's what I think about that deal, but not about what I would do. Look who he has more and can be interesting for your squad too. Probably your looking for a winger (because of the interest in Mauro Junior) ? Try another winger of his squad or find some other winger or sell Ricca at the maximum price and find a new reliable (Kossounou for example) central defender.. 

So.

1- Try another winger of his squad or find another winger with the money you have at the moment.

Or..

2- Accept only the maximum price for Ricca and find with that money a more reliable central defender..

Thanks for your inputs Thorgan! They're very welcome. :) But the situation is different. I have a lot of 85-rated players in my team (the cap is 86, but they are hard to find, there are many managers), so I don't need anybody in any position, and I have at least 4 players who could play in Ricca's place. So I decided to sell some of those players, to get some good youngsters for the future, and I received one offer, trying to exchange Ricca with Mauro Junior. I am not convinced, too, because Mauro Junior doesn't look so great. I will try to get something better for Ricca. Thank you! :) 

12 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Thanks for your inputs Thorgan! They're very welcome. :) But the situation is different. I have a lot of 85-rated players in my team (the cap is 86, but they are hard to find, there are many managers), so I don't need anybody in any position, and I have at least 4 players who could play in Ricca's place. So I decided to sell some of those players, to get some good youngsters for the future, and I received one offer, trying to exchange Ricca with Mauro Junior. I am not convinced, too, because Mauro Junior doesn't look so great. I will try to get something better for Ricca. Thank you! :) 

If those 4 are good for the short term (rating wise) and for the long term (their potential to become first starters in a good team) then I would let Ricca go. Mauro Junior plays a bit more, but Madueke and Gakpo were injured. They're slowly coming back. So I wouldn't go for Mauro Junior. So look for another prospect or make your team financially stronger if you need it.

10 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

If those 4 are good for the short term (rating wise) and for the long term (their potential to become first starters in a good team) then I would let Ricca go. Mauro Junior plays a bit more, but Madueke and Gakpo were injured. They're slowly coming back. So I wouldn't go for Mauro Junior. So look for another prospect or make your team financially stronger if you need it.

No need for the cash, I have enough (sounds nice, doesn't it?) :D

Speaking of Madueke, the guy who offered me Mauro Junior, also has Madueke (and several other good youngsters). Should I ask him instead? I don't think he'll accept, but I can try.

Just now, gyanthecat said:

No need for the cash, I have enough (sounds nice, doesn't it?) :D

Speaking of Madueke, the guy who offered me Mauro Junior, also has Madueke (and several other good youngsters). Should I ask him instead? I don't think he'll accept, but I can try.

If you don't try, you can't get him ;) 

José Macias (21) back to his best form in the Liga MX Clausura. To be fully honest I sold him months ago (too many players) and he was the one which I doubted the most to sell.
Now he's again on his best level and making name again in Mexico at the beginning of the new season..

📈 Rate: 85
⏱ 67 % of the playing time (total: 6 games)
️ 5 goals
🅰️ 1 assist

chivas-v-leon-torneo-clausura-2020-liga-

• thorgan lesar changed the title to Football Worldwide Talents (FWT, Belgian and American tinted) and UEFA EURO 2020