Football Worldwide Talents (FWT, Belgian and American tinted) and UEFA EURO 2020

thorgan lesar

Brayan Castrillon (21) is a very interesting winger of Deportivo Pereira, I like him especially when he plays on the left as a winger.

A player with a fairly low center of gravity, He has good control of the ball even if he shows some irregularities. His first ball kick to the foot is interesting, it often allows him to have a lead over the opponent.

He needs to mature in his choices when to shoot or when you can cross the ball. Still a pleasant player to see evolve.

📈 Rate: 78... + 2 to 80
⏱ 83 % of the playing time (total: 11 games)
️ 2 goals
🅰️ 1 assist

image_content_32521293_20181221212955.jp

Morgan Rogers

Rating: 67

Position: AM,F(RLC)

SM Value: 380k - TM Value: 1.3m

Club: Lincoln City (on loan from Manchester City)

Hi team, back again with a young talent that won’t break your bank, this time a real gem in my opinion. 

Man City brought Morgan Rogers to the club from West Brom 18 months ago, and deemed his development too great so decided to loan him to Lincoln City in League One. 

He has hit the ground running, 13 games, 5 goals. A lightening quick player, good with both feet and even has nice heading skills. Man City see Rogers as a real prospect and regardless of if Lincoln get promoted, Rogers will be playing in the championship next season. 

While expensive for a player rated 67, 380k is a snip as a rise is surely coming his way in the not too distant future. I’m not too great with predictions but I anticipate 67>75 which would make for a nice profit but I recommend holding onto this player for the long term 

A genuine “ Starboy” and maybe, just maybe the next best City Englishman.

1C874C50-3F25-4302-8043-3916E86AB2AD.jpeg

11 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Hi mates! I need to raise as much cash as possible in one of my gameworlds, so I need to let go of some (or all) of these young players who might not become world-class champions. Would you keep or sell them? Thanks in advance! :)

Castrovilli
Salisu
Verschaeren
Ihattaren
Diatta
Kangin Lee
Kubo
Joe Willock
Matondo
Sardella
Weah
Marcos Paulo
Joao Pedro (Watford)
Davitashvili
Tahith Chong
Abel Ruiz
Pellegri
Tsitaishvili
Romario Baro
Diego Costa (São Paulo)
Fruchtl

Hi Thorgan! Since there are several players from Belgium - or who play there - on this list, I thought it was worth asking for your opinion! (Actually, it's always worth) Thanks! :) 

8 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Hi Thorgan! Since there are several players from Belgium - or who play there - on this list, I thought it was worth asking for your opinion! (Actually, it's always worth) Thanks! :) 

Keep...
Castrovilli
Salisu
Verschaeren
Diatta
Lee
Kubo
Weah
Paulo
Pedro
Chong
Ruiz

Sell...
Ihattaren
Willock
Matondo
Sardella
Pellegri
Davitashvili
Baro
Costa
Früchtl

On 2/4/2021 at 11:24 PM, thorgan lesar said:

In the shadow of Tochi Chukwuani and Nordsjælland his youth, today made Andreas Schjelderup (16) his debut at Nordsjælland. He looked sharp and pretty fast..
Someone to have a close eye on!

rune-glimt.jpg

Schjelderup is becoming very interesting in Nordsjælland. After Kudus and Sulemana Nordsjælland have now 2 very young and very interesting prospects from Scandinavia with Schjelderup and Chukwuani.

A CONCACAF talent Kevin Chamorro (20) from Costa Rica as goalkeeper is one of the biggest - if not the biggest - talents as goalkeeper in the CONCACAF...

He's a player from AD San Carlos who loan him out for the moment to AD Carmelita..

In Carmelita he's becoming mature and developping in a certain way. A talent for a team from the MLS, in my opinion...

📈 No rate...
⏱ 21 games in Primera Division Apertura & Clausura
🚫 9 clean sheets
19 goals conceded

EwNNG3ZWQAAg0as?format=jpg&name=medium

Lucas Melo "Tuta" (21) is a Brazilian central defenders who's coming up the ranks at Eintracht Frankfurt. Previous season he played for KV Kortrijk in Belgium and made quite some good impressions and he evolved.

Now this season at Eintracht Frankfurt it's a tougher team, but he's getting his game time lately.. He's on the good way..

⏱ 39 % of the playing time (total: 10 games)

3nSg_9f3l2A_l.jpg

Luis Henrique (19) starting to show his worth at Marseille, last four games he’s played:

68 minutes vs Nice 🅰️
45 minutes vs Nantes
28 minutes vs Rennes 🅰️
13 minutes vs Brest 🅰️🅰️

4 assists in 4 games of Ligue 1 football. Had a lot of criticism since joining from Brazil but in times like these you can’t help but feel it’s even harder for players to move to another country.

New teammates, new language, new culture and missing loved ones, all things to consider for someone of such a young age.

On 1/15/2021 at 10:43 AM, thorgan lesar said:

Dimitrije Kamenovic (20) is playing well at Cučkaricki in Serbian first league as a left back. He's being linked with SS Lazio Rome and Eintracht Frankfurt at the moment. A nice player with possibilities in defense and attacking wise. A modern left back..

Keep an eye on him..

📈 Rate: 80... + 2 to 82
⏱ 81 % of the playing time
️ 1 goal
🅰️ 2 assists

Eqk8hrIWMAA8-41-kP-U3902211218437n8E-528

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Thorgan did you do a report on Dimitrije Kamenovic? 

Also (this is just an idea) is it possible for you to add a section like "U21/U23 players who recently moved to top 5 european leagues"? 

Yes. I made a little one in january.

I'm working on new ideas. It's a nice idea, but in such lists you have 75 % players that are just "investments" and won't break through because of certain reasons. 

Union-SG-Logo.png

Union SG returns to the highest level of Belgium.. A traditional club! 3th oldest Belgian club in history.. One of the players with the most goals in the league is Dante Vanzeir (22).

Another derby upcoming in Belgium his highest level with RSC Anderlecht and Union SG in Brussels.

There is just one problem for Union SG. The time stand still there in the "Dudenpark".
31d50ab2-9730-11e8-abcc-02b7b76bf47f.jpg

_210314_132508_711.png

A view on Union SG is for later.

Anastasios Douvikas (21) making very nice impressions at Volos NPS in Greece as a new value to the team this season. He's already being followed by Bologna FC, Getafe and RSC Anderlecht..

⏱ 98 % of the playing time (total: 25 games)
️ 9 goals
🅰️ 3 assists

img_jlartus_20180427-133942_imagenes_md_

• thorgan lesar changed the title to Football Worldwide Talents (FWT, Belgian and American tinted) and UEFA EURO 2020