Football Worldwide Talents (FWT, Belgian and American tinted) and UEFA EURO 2020

thorgan lesar

Esteban Valencia (21) is a midfielder that I like a lot in Chile with La Calera. Very gifted technically. He is a player who also has a good quality of passing and vision, as well as a good ability to project himself in the Last meters. Quite versatile, he can play several roles in the middle. A really very, very interesting player.

Competition just started in Chile, but a player to keep an eye on...

2-8.jpg

Oliver Ewing (18) is huge in the middle, he's a player with low center of gravity. Very active between the lines, strong personality and continually offering solutions. Very clean technically with a big footwork, ball at the foot. Able to eliminate, advance the ball at the foot, resist pressing or combine. Really a very good player.

Still only 20 % of the playing time (total: 17 games)

775570187-088.jpg?width=1050&height=591

Oh yes! Cristopher Fiermarin (23) is on his way to Lommel SK. The goalkeeper from Uruguay is making good impressions on me in Montevideo. I would be happy if he signs for Lommel SK!

📈 Rate: 80
⏱ 100 % of the playing time (total: 15 games)
🚫 7 clean sheets
14 goals conceded

fiermarin-1.jpg

4 hours ago, Nameless said:

Xavier Dziekonski is a good prospect to buy? A really good manager bought him and I was wondering who is he?

Dziekonski has good qualities, needs to step up positionally, but he's a decent a player.

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

You are not Jacek Kulig, are you?

Kulig is Polish, Kieran from England and me from Belgium. Although he lives in Belgium. Too be honest I don't follow his account much lately, but I have a feeling he's becoming better again. Still he overreacts with Polish talents and with his numbers on 10 for the individual players... Sometimes he makes a list with 30 names while there are 2 - 3 real talents actually. A year later or so he says he mentionned the player he talked about, that's not that difficult if you mentionned 30 players from 1 country 1 year ago. Still he has a good knowledge.

Of course maybe I do the same with Belgian talents and a very good friend of mine with an account do the same with USA talents, but it's also important to be not afraid you will miss 1 talent. It always happens.. 

What I'm saying is he deserves attention, but don't overreact with his account.

3 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

No, although I did think Thorgan was when he first opened up this thread.

Really ? :o That's a surprise. I have American roots, so we're not the same. :D Still thank you for the compliment. 

Why did you think that ? 

3.000 likes already. Wow. Amazing.

I want to say thank you to everyone who reads, likes (I hope) and follows. I'm not the type who likes to have "likes" (also on facebook, instagram), but it still says something for me. So a big THANK YOU! so far.

OIP.C8wjtzgkn1Eoh1UCbRO3UwHaDu?pid=ImgDe

I'll hope you guys enjoy and keep following. Let's keep continue! :) 

@gyanthecat @jaybee @Kieran_S91 @Milanista1 @crvena_zvezda @Nameless @AnthonyKegher17 @crvena_zvezda@TMCosta@Sir Rahul@dgormand@Yewon Kim @ombarcagunners I hope I don't forget someone..

I 'm still very curious on your next works @dgormand @gyanthecat @jaybee. You guys are doing a wonderful job! We can't say it enough. @Sir Rahul @Kieran_S91 @Milanista1 You guys are daily answerring everyones questions. Thumbs up for that effort! Also the others, thumbs up for keep this forum going! :) 

Carney Chukwuemeka (17) is an already quite famous player having already made a bench of PL, but it must be underlined. Very interesting entry, player already very complete and mature in what he does with and without the ball, also physically. He brought binding and correctness to the last English third. Huge English talent.

📈 Rate: 65... + 7/8 to 72/73
⏱ 69 % of the playing time (total: 18 games)
️ 1 goal
🅰️ 2 assists

Chukwuemeka.jpg

1 minute ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Because you have good knowledge of youngsters, I must say though you mention hundreds of talents on here so the same can be said. I mean no offence by this though 😊

Still less to be honest.. ;) I don't say much if they are from a top level and yes of course I mention hundreds of talents :) , but he probably thousands. 😛 

I never made a list for example of 15 - 20 estonian talents, 15 - 20 players from Turkey, 15 - 20 players from Lithuania, .. . Still a difference though, but I get your point. :) 

On 3/31/2021 at 11:23 PM, thorgan lesar said:

3.000 likes already. Wow. Amazing.

I want to say thank you to everyone who reads, likes (I hope) and follows. I'm not the type who likes to have "likes" (also on facebook, instagram), but it still says something for me. So a big THANK YOU! so far.

OIP.C8wjtzgkn1Eoh1UCbRO3UwHaDu?pid=ImgDe

I'll hope you guys enjoy and keep following. Let's keep continue! :) 

@gyanthecat @jaybee @Kieran_S91 @Milanista1 @crvena_zvezda @Nameless @AnthonyKegher17 @crvena_zvezda@TMCosta@Sir Rahul@dgormand@Yewon Kim @ombarcagunners I hope I don't forget someone..

I 'm still very curious on your next works @dgormand @gyanthecat @jaybee. You guys are doing a wonderful job! We can't say it enough. @Sir Rahul @Kieran_S91 @Milanista1 You guys are daily answerring everyones questions. Thumbs up for that effort! Also the others, thumbs up for keep this forum going! :) 

Thanks Thorgan. I like community aspect where we try to help each other.

On 3/31/2021 at 11:05 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Dziekonski has good qualities, needs to step up positionally, but he's a decent a player.

Kulig is Polish, Kieran from England and me from Belgium. Although he lives in Belgium. Too be honest I don't follow his account much lately, but I have a feeling he's becoming better again. Still he overreacts with Polish talents and with his numbers on 10 for the individual players... Sometimes he makes a list with 30 names while there are 2 - 3 real talents actually. A year later or so he says he mentionned the player he talked about, that's not that difficult if you mentionned 30 players from 1 country 1 year ago. Still he has a good knowledge.

Of course maybe I do the same with Belgian talents and a very good friend of mine with an account do the same with USA talents, but it's also important to be not afraid you will miss 1 talent. It always happens.. 

What I'm saying is he deserves attention, but don't overreact with his account.

Really ? :o That's a surprise. I have American roots, so we're not the same. :D Still thank you for the compliment. 

Why did you think that ? 

I would say there is a fair bit of over reaction on the forum about what constitutes must buys etc 

Maybe max potential rating may help 

4 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Who added Tavara to the game ?

Positions are wrong (DM, M(C) ) and everyone says Martin Távara..

He played 1 time as attacking midfielder and never as right midfielder..

No idea...just looked for Tavara ;)

• thorgan lesar changed the title to Football Worldwide Talents (FWT, Belgian and American tinted) and UEFA EURO 2020