FWT (Football Worldwide Talents), JPL and MLS in particular.. ! + Inside RedBull Salzburg

thorgan lesar

I tipped Angelo Preciado and Jésus Rivas as possible replacement for KRC Genk and KRC Genk is interested to sign Angelo Preciado at the same moment.
What a coincidence!

He's a very interesting player from Ecuador and also playing with Independiente Del Valle. They have Moises Caicedo but also Preciado as well as an interesting prospect for European teams.. . He's doing pretty good at the moment in Ecuador..

⏱ 69 % of the playing time (total: 15 games)
️ 2 goals
🅰️ 2 assists

Rate - 73
Value - € 340K

download.jpeg-2.jpg

SL BENFICA
wp1849756.png

Darwin Nuñez (21 years old, Uruguay)
darwinlechpoznanDR.jpg
9 / 10 games (86 %)
Rate: 85
️ 1 goal
🅰️ 5 assists
He can become more efficiant, although he's just something else in SL Benfica and the only who's making great impressions as a young player in SL Benfica.

Nuno Tavares (20 years old, Portugal)
0ceac2acf9b98ac2f0d31f35d37d6713.jpg
7 / 10 games (32 %)
Rate: 82
Potentially very interesting, but Grimaldo is still difficult to replace for Tavares.. Pretty good player, still needs to grow on his continuity.

Delminho Pedrinho (22 years old, Brazil)
Pedrinho.jpg?resize=984,554&ssl=1
5 / 10 games (13 %)
Rate: 87
His adjustment to the European level is underrated.. He's a player who can play for a subtop team in Europe, but needs more time then they thought..

Diogo Gonçalves (23 years old, Portugal)
naom_58e6a42c4a0f9.jpg?1497781223
5 / 10 games (11 %)
Rate: 83
Turned back to SL Benfica this season, but not ready yet to make some impact on the team.

Gonçalo Ramos is just sensational with the youth of SL Benfica. Deserves more chances then he got now.. Paulo Bernardo is a very creative player and definitely one for the future. Felipe Morato also didn't play yet, but I expect some good things from him next year..

6 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

A happy christmas evening and christmas day to all of you.. I've met great people here and made it possible to make a thread that I love to do..

Probably when it's night I will talk about some youngsters again. Now with my girlfriend to make this evening christmasy. :)

christmas_1200.jpg

Merry Christmas man! 🎅🏽

On 12/9/2020 at 8:55 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Bryan Reynolds (19) from FC Dallas in talks with RSC Anderlecht. Interesting USA prospect as back-up Michael Amir Murillo.

⏱ 64 % of the playing time
🅰️ 4 assists

Reynolds_6-24-20.jpg

According to Italian media Il tempo Reynolds has reached an agreement with Club Brugge KV. FC Dallas and Club Brugge KV are very close with a deal..

Don't know what to believe any more.. :)

I'd like to ask some questions to you guys.
First of all merry christmas everyone!

1. What do you like about my thread ?
2. What don't you like about my thread ?
3. What more you'd like to see ?

@Sir Rahul @Lowco @Kieran_S91 @Milanista1 @crvena_zvezda @ombarcagunners @Soccahappy @LauraAFCA

@jaybee @Nameless @Mike0007

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

@Sir Rahul @Lowco @Kieran_S91 @Milanista1 @crvena_zvezda @ombarcagunners @Soccahappy @LauraAFCA

I will be honest so I am writing MERRY CHRISTMAS in bold.

1. A good amount of information about players. 

2. Everything is very scattered. If I miss something it nigh on impossible to find it (unless it's in the same page).

3. Not sure I can add to this. 

6 hours ago, Nameless said:

I will be honest so I am writing MERRY CHRISTMAS in bold.

1. A good amount of information about players. 

2. Everything is very scattered. If I miss something it nigh on impossible to find it (unless it's in the same page).

3. Not sure I can add to this. 

Thanks for the feedback. 

Please answer everyone, only on this way I can make this thread better.. 

11 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Hey. Merry Christmas to you.

1. The best thing about this thread is a hell of a lot of information about the best upcoming talents which even real life scouts may not know. 😅

2. To be honest, the thread is more dedicated to Belgium (like the name suggests) but I’d love to get more from other leagues as well (not saying there isn’t any other than Belgium but you get the idea).

3. I’d love it if you could add the rating predictions as well to the mentioned players.

Maybe I’m asking too much. This is just my honest opinion. Anyways, I can pretty much be sure that not a lot of people has as knowledge about players as you do & even if this thread goes as it is, it is still perfect 💯❤️

2 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Hey. Merry Christmas to you.

1. The best thing about this thread is a hell of a lot of information about the best upcoming talents which even real life scouts may not know. 😅

2. To be honest, the thread is more dedicated to Belgium (like the name suggests) but I’d love to get more from other leagues as well (not saying there isn’t any other than Belgium but you get the idea).

3. I’d love it if you could add the rating predictions as well to the mentioned players.

Maybe I’m asking too much. This is just my honest opinion. Anyways, I can pretty much be sure that not a lot of people has as knowledge about players as you do & even if this thread goes as it is, it is still perfect 💯❤️

It's my home country, that's why it got the most attention. I need to give it publicity ;). Can you be more concrete with No. 2 ? Because I talk almost every day of abroad talents. What do you think of specifically ? 

No. 3 good suggestion, I already thought of that.. 

13 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

@Sir Rahul @Lowco @Kieran_S91 @Milanista1 @crvena_zvezda @ombarcagunners @Soccahappy @LauraAFCA @jaybee 

The more the feedback, the better. 🙂 

4 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

It's my home country, that's why it got the most attention. I need to give it publicity ;). Can you be more concrete with No. 2 ? Because I talk almost every day of abroad talents. What do you think of specifically ? 

No. 3 good suggestion, I already thought of that.. 

Yeah I get it completely. There is information about other talents as well as those in Belgium but since Belgium is only reviewed once a year, it might put some off. Maybe more information about talents from the Big 5 or the lower tiers of Big 5 might interest some.

Get what I’m trying to say? 

PS:- I would also love it if you can add the Long term ceiling what you think of the player based on current situation.

Edited by Mike0007

On 12/25/2020 at 9:54 AM, thorgan lesar said:

Looking through the answers of others - basically what Nameless said. Tbh I mostly only use my forum thread to answer people's questions and do preds, but whenever I come here the info is always great and useful.

32 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Looking through the answers of others - basically what Nameless said. Tbh I mostly only use my forum thread to answer people's questions and do preds, but whenever I come here the info is always great and useful.

Pretty much echo this.

Useful for managers who don’t know who’s up and coming or need advice on young players 😊

1. I like the information on players from the non big 5 leagues as it can be hard to keep up with all the leagues.

3. I'd like to see more rating predictions if possible especially in the team features.

• thorgan lesar changed the title to FWT (Football Worldwide Talents), JPL and MLS in particular.. ! + Inside RedBull Salzburg