FWT (Football Worldwide Talents), JPL and MLS in particular.. ! + Inside RedBull Salzburg

thorgan lesar

Double against Croatia. A bit of success but an excellent entry into the game for Puado who was able to bring variation and movement in front of ... and the two saving goals.

Javi Puado (23) at Espanyol. Love for, in my opinion, one of the best players in Liga2 this season. Capable of evolving in almost all offensive positions, a beautiful technique and technical / finishing palette, fast and quite strong.

📈 Rate: 82
⏱ 64 % of the playing time (total: 42 games)
️ 12 goals
🅰️ 8 assists

img_ppunti_20190508-183857_imagenes_md_p

8 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

LIGUE 2 PROSPECTS/RISERS 🇫🇷

Warren Bondo - 73 -> 75
Mohamed Bayo - 82 - 84
Janis Antiste - 78 -> 80
Johann Lepenant - 67 -> 75
Kouadio Kone - 82 -> 83
Bafode Diakite - 82 -> 84
Noah Diliberto - 80 -> 82
Ismael Doukoure - 70 -> 76
Cristopher Wooh - 70 -> 75
Brahim Traore - N/A -> 70
Amine Adli - 80 -> 83
Alan Virginius - 75 -> 76
Sikou Niakate - 82 -> 83
Jason Ngouabi - N/A - 70

Some talents from Ligue 2 who are worth investing in, some additional information below for a few players on the list.

Mohamed Bayo (22) has fired Clermont to promotion scoring 22 goals in the league and is now attracting a lot of interest, he’s worth in the region of €10 million.

Mohamed Bayo

545BEC66-971E-4107-996E-5B7DCBB27F21.jpeg.5f6b9d668d0a924ed3286708e47b6e5d.jpeg

Johan Lepenant (18) the biggest riser on the list and the cheapest. He’s a creative deep lying midfielder who has a beautiful touch and great vision in the middle of pitch.

Short highlight video below.

Warren Bondo (17) is another attracting interest, teams such as PSG, Liverpool and Manchester United have made contact this past year. Had a few cameo games at Nancy this season making 13 appearances 9 coming off the bench.

Warren Bondo

13E54708-0809-4E46-9013-7CF38EBBBC7A.jpeg.0fb11665dda5e376e6883aa4be96a520.jpeg

Cristopher Wooh (19) will sign for Lens on a free in the summer, excellent signing and another younger French defender with good potential.

Cristopher Wooh

2653EC1F-6E8F-4E07-B73D-04B2DF7AFBCE.jpeg.76c0abc4811ec108b962af0a62965a2e.jpeg

Two well known youngsters are Kouadio Kone (20) who has signed for Borussia Monchengladbach and will join in the summer with a deal that got finalised back in January, and Amine Adli (20) who’s future is still up in the air and looking likely to leave Toulouse now they have failed to get promoted, Milan are interested.

Kouadio Kone

9795E50D-A7E8-4B14-8802-19926FCDE33C.jpeg.dfb28cc446a76f708caac2a6c4746428.jpeg

Wouldn’t be surprised to see some of these players make the step up to Ligue 1 next season.

Cheers Kieran 😁

28 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

CHAMPIONSHIP PROSPECTS/RISERS 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Perfect proving ground for many young talents in England, I want to focus on some young players who should see a rise this month or next.

Some of these players will likely return on loan next season or in some cases make the step up to the Premier League.

Marc Guehi -                                82 -> 84
Harvey Elliott -                            82 -> 84
Michael Olise -                            83 -> 83
Taylor Harwood-Bellis -         76 -> 80
Teden Mengi -                             73 -> 76
Oliver Skipp -                               82 -> 84
Nathan Collins -                          82 -> 83
James Garner -                            78 -> 82
Ben Cabango -                             80 -> 83
Han-Noah Massengo -             78 -> 80
Jarrad Branthwaite -                78 -> 80
Joao Pedro -                                 82 -> 84

Blackburn Rovers gained substantially using the loan market bringing in Harvey Elliott (18) Taylor Harwood-Bellis (19) and Jarrad Branthwaite (18) of which all got decent game time. Harvey Elliott being one of the most successful talents in the Championship this season.

Harvey Elliott’s numbers in the Championship:

Minutes - 2758
Goals - 7
Assists - 11

Harvey Elliott

FF3FB2B6-8767-4E9B-95F4-B72662D3FF69.thumb.jpeg.00932aedbba0d43c68733972ab9da665.jpeg

Michael Olise (19) is a name everyone is familiar with and has been attracting much interest, Lille are the most recent team to be linked with the highly rated young French midfielder.

Marc Guehi (20) has come off the back of a very successful loan spell at Swansea City narrowly missing out to Brentford in the play offs. Guehi is a player who I can see in the Premier League next season whether that is on loan or to try the difficult task of forcing his way into the Chelsea team.

Marc Guehi

E2024531-7587-4531-8A2E-497984DBFA4E.jpeg.5d58103b3832ddfad3a2c488749854da.jpeg

Along with Guehi, Oliver Skipp (20) is another player who is likely to be playing Premier League football next season. Going back on loan to Norwich wouldn’t be a bad call for him but I think he’s good enough to play at Tottenham Hotspur gradually.

Great in 1v1 situations and an aerial threat going forward, Nathan Collins (18) has a huge future in the game and it’s no surprise to see the likes of Manchester United and Arsenal looking to acquire his services in the summer.

Nathan Collins

25C2BBC9-3799-4A9B-8B83-0F743256B072.jpeg.eb682f9f0ff025c09f9f01035930caa4.jpeg

On the subject of Manchester United, James Garner (18) has had a very successful loan spell at Nottingham Forest really coming into his own and expressing himself well in the games Ive seen, definite one to watch next season and a loan back to the Championship would be a good move for him.

James Garner (right)

DFB8EE1C-3073-4F93-8D4C-3FE3995A1221.jpeg.2eb88e28487e814ab686e369b699c95e.jpeg

Potentially the end of this little project, maybe Bundesliga 2 is next on the agenda if I can be bothered

Cheers Kieran 😁

14 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Double against Croatia. A bit of success but an excellent entry into the game for Puado who was able to bring variation and movement in front of ... and the two saving goals.

Javi Puado (23) at Espanyol. Love for, in my opinion, one of the best players in Liga2 this season. Capable of evolving in almost all offensive positions, a beautiful technique and technical / finishing palette, fast and quite strong.

📈 Rate: 82
⏱ 64 % of the playing time (total: 42 games)
️ 12 goals
🅰️ 8 assists

img_ppunti_20190508-183857_imagenes_md_p

+2 to 84? +3 to 85? 

thanks 

On 5/29/2021 at 9:01 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Who will leave their team and take next step ?

KRC GENK
maxresdefault.jpg

@jaybee don't know for sure but I think it was you that asked for such a list..

■ Paul Onuachu
paul.onuachu.jpg
~ 27 years old, rate: 87

Onuachu is a complete striker. 2m02 tall and yet technically good and easily scores goals. He can keep up with a ball and is also good collectively. His collective could be even better, but he is wanted by many teams.

KRC Genk only wants to sell him for a minimum of 20 million euros. He has already a certain age, but still enough are interested...

If he don't succeed in a bigger competition, I'll eat my own shoe.

Teams:
Sevilla FC
SS Lazio Roma
Celtic
Olympique Lyon
Liverpool FC
RB Leipzig

Chance:
100 %

■ Jhon Lucumi
Jhon%20Lucumi%20%20Icon_BELGAIMAGE-15560
~ 22 years old, rate: 85

The Colombian defender has proven himself in the Belgian league. Has had his weaker and stronger periods and is now ready for the next step because of this experience.

KRC Genk is only ready for a minimum of 15 million euros for Lucumi.

Teams:
Stade Rennes
Sevilla FC
Atalanta Bergamo

Chance: 100 %

■ Junya Ito
763?appId=2dc96dd3f167e919913d808324cbfe
~ 28 years old, rate: 86

For me personally, this is the best winger who plays in Belgium. Scores his goals and has a good assist. Wonderful player!

Ito may think it is time to leave, but it remains to be seen if KRC Genk can convince him to stay.

Ito will cost at least 12 million euros.

Teams:
Eintracht Frankfurt

Chance: 50 %

■ Théo Bongonda
theo-bongonda-krc-genk-1604924451-50834.
~ 25 years old, rate: 85

The Belgian explosive winger may be able to leave. He is someone who is very unpredictable and does not always make the best choice. He is currently well, but he is already thinking about a possible new step.

In his case, KRC Genk would ask for at least € 10 million.

Teams:
Unknown

Chance:
50 %

I don't advice to leave for Carlos Cuesta, Bryan Heynen, Gerardo Arteaga and Kristian Thorstvedt. Don't think it will happen either.

KAA GENT
share.jpg

■ Roman Yaremchuk
~ 25 years old, rate: 86

Yaremchuk has been in KAA Gent for some time now and will definitely leave KAA Gent this summer. Sometimes you would dare to be annoyed by Yaremchuk, because he can miss a big opportunity. Although he continues to score his goals and is very important for the team offensively.

I expect that he will need a little time in a bigger team, but that he can become very important in the long run, just like Jonathan David (LOSC Lille) and Terem Moffi (Lorient). Will cost at least € 10 million.

Teams:
SS Lazio
Wolverhampton
Arsenal FC
OGC Nice

Chance: 100 %

■ Niklas Dorsch
Niklas-Dorsch-3.jpg
~ 23 years old, rate: 83

The German has only been playing in KAA Gent for one year. In the beginning he was still searching, but in general Dorsch was actually the best transfer from KAA Gent of last season.

And yet - very incomprehensible - the new coach Hein Vanhaezebrouck has returned to his favorite players. I am curious if Dorsch could already show himself in a bigger team after only 1 year in Belgium. Must cost at least 8 million.

Teams:
LOSC Lille
Hertha Berlin
VFL Wolfsburg

Chance: 90 %

OH LEUVEN
OHL-placeholder.jpg

■ Thomas Henry
775528031-058.jpg?width=885&height=590
~ 26 years old, rate: 82

The French central attacker of OH Leuven is a central attacker who is tactically strong and easily scores his goals. In 2020 he did well in the 2nd division of Belgium. Now he is making a big impression in the first division.

I'm curious if Henry will take a not too big step. OH Leuven asks 5 million euros at minimum.

Teams:
Besiktas JK
Celta Vigo
RSC Anderlecht

STANDARD DE LIÈGE
communique_0.jpg?itok=NOyRi4Tz

■ Michel-Ange Balikwisha
balikwisha.jpg
~ 20 years old, rate: 80

Standard Liège did not have such a good season, but Balikwisha is the player who is the bright spot in the team. He's not constant enough yet, but he has speed, technique and explosive.

It is still too early to move to a bigger league as he needs to get more regular, but a small step forward in the Belgian league would help him. Standard would ask € 5 million for him.

Teams:
Club Brugge KV
Brighton & Hove Albion
West Bromwich

Chance:
95 %

■ Selim Amallah
WbFRRcarSGyH7-x2fZSETA92_CEgDQByq8ytbbbi
~ 24 years old, rate: 85

The Moroccan playmaker from Standard De Liège can sometimes be a bit selfish in the game, but he is a very refined player with many technical qualities.

I expect that Amallah will have a hard time if he doesn't make the right choice. He will not be allowed to aim too high and to a not too intense competition. A team like Olympique Marseille seems interesting to me. Amallah would cost 8 million euros.

Teams:
Unknown

Chance:
70 %

■ Jackson Muleka
?appId=21791a8992982cd8da851550a453bd7f&
~ 21 years old, rate: 80

Had a very difficult start to the season but after a long time he took place in his first season in Europe. He has a unique profile with depth, speed and also scores goals.

It is actually much too early to take the next step, so the chances are low. Although there are people from his entourage who are thinking of an early departure. Standard Liège has financial problems.

Clubs:
Unknown

Chance:
30 % - 40 %

More teams to come... !

STVV
5ba0488b2ba4bb72d359aae9c4bafa29.png

■ Yuma Suzuki
yuma-suzuki-vv-st-truiden-1605280504-514
~ 25 years old, rate: 83

Suzuki is the next Japanese player STVV developped well. Makes his goals and tactical very interesting player. He is an attacker who can frustrate his opponents. He's a player that plays in a system with 2 attackers and also alone in that role.

Fenerbahçe SK is very concrete with an offer from € 5.5 million euros.

Chance:
100 %

■ Liberato Cacace
16x9
~ 20 years old, rate: 80

The left back from New Zealand made the step previous year from the Australian League to the Belgian League. This step was a big step and he did it well for his first year in Europe.

In january Juventus FC wanted to sign him for 4 million euros but Cacace rejected. He wants to take the right path in his career. It's possible he stays 1 more year but a step in Belgium to a subtop team like Standard De Liège, RSC Anderlecht or KAA Gent would be possible.

Teams:
Unknown

Chance:
50 %

RSC ANDERLECHT
cb06054ec1abaff3d8fd840353d2706b--wallpa

■ Albert Sambi Lokonga
~ 21 years old, Rate: 85

The Belgian midfielder has grown to a crucial player in the midfield who's defensively and attacking crucial. He became more mature. Sometimes he loses the ball too easy. He needs to become stronger in duel.

It's time to take the next step for him. Another youth player from RSC Anderlecht making moves Abroad.

Teams:
AC Milan
Arsenal FC
Sevilla FC
RB Leipzig
Bayern Munich

I see him doing very well at Sevilla FC. RSC Anderlecht wants at minimum € 15 million euros.

■ Michael Murillo
Michael-Amir-Murillo_17170147.jpg

Don't get why he didn't get a rise in the game. A crucial player from RSC Anderlecht definitely. He's a right wingback with good attacking qualities and a good tackle at defending.

Maybe it's now the time for Michael Murillo to leave RSC Anderlecht and take the next step. RSCA is also looking (1st or 2nd choice ?) for a new right wingback.

Teams:
Unknown

For me he would fit in La Liga as well. A nice subtop team like Real Sociedad would be a good move! At minimum € 10 million euros!

Chance:
60 %

Lukas Nmecha and Matt Miazga are going back to Manchester City and Chelsea FC. Both will get interesting offers, I think. Hope Miazga choses well and stays 1 more year in Belgium.

Roméo Lavia (17) is being named as best player of Manchester City u23. The Belgian defensive midfielder is making huge impressions. Lavia came from RSC Anderlecht and is another talent from the RSCA Academy.

Will Lavia get a place into first squad next year as 17-years-old ? :o

4cda210c-c300-11eb-afd8-df4002ab36e5_web

Brazilian Wilker Bruno (17) at Londrina EC in Serie B looks like a special talent. Superb balance and close control.
Great acceleration and change of pace and seemingly both footed. Ability to spot pass with definition. Promising presser? Decent!

He made his debut in Campeonato Paranaense 2021. A player to keep an eye on!

maxresdefault.jpg

8 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

STVV
5ba0488b2ba4bb72d359aae9c4bafa29.png

■ Yuma Suzuki
yuma-suzuki-vv-st-truiden-1605280504-514

Suzuki is the next Japanese player STVV developped well. Makes his goals and tactical very interesting player. He is an attacker who can frustrate his opponents. He's a player that plays in a system with 2 attackers and also alone in that role.

Fenerbahçe SK is very concrete with an offer from € 5.5 million euros.

Chance:
100 %

RSC ANDERLECHT
cb06054ec1abaff3d8fd840353d2706b--wallpa

■ Albert Sambi Lokonga
~ 21 years old, Rate: 85

The Belgian midfielder has grown to a crucial player in the midfield who's defensively and attacking crucial. He became more mature. Sometimes he loses the ball too easy. He needs to become stronger in duel.

It's time to take the next step for him. Another youth player from RSC Anderlecht making moves Abroad.

Teams:
AC Milan
Arsenal FC
Sevilla FC
RB Leipzig
Bayern Munich

I see him doing very well at Sevilla FC. RSC Anderlecht wants at minimum € 15 million euros.

■ Michael Murillo
Michael-Amir-Murillo_17170147.jpg

Don't get why he didn't get a rise in the game. A crucial player from RSC Anderlecht definitely. He's a right wingback with good attacking qualities and a good tackle at defending.

Maybe it's now the time for Michael Murillo to leave RSC Anderlecht and take the next step. RSCA is also looking (1st or 2nd choice ?) for a new right wingback.

Teams:
Unknown

For me he would fit in La Liga as well. A nice subtop team like Real Sociedad would be a good move! At minimum € 10 million euros!

Chance:
60 %

Lukas Nmecha and Matt Miazga are going back to Manchester City and Chelsea FC. Both will get interesting offers, I think. Hope Miazga choses well and stays 1 more year in Belgium.

CLUB BRUGGE KV.
thumb2-4k-fc-brugge-grunge-esl-pro-leagu

■ Odilon Kossounou
GettyImages-1299959088.jpg
~ 20 years old, rate: 83

The central defender from Ivory Coast made huge impressions at Club Brugge. Everyone talks about attackers, but Kossounou belongs to the list of next promising defenders with players like Ilya Zabarnyi, David Zima, Maxence Lacroix and Josko Gvardiol.

Personally I would like to see him 1 more year in Belgium, but I think he's ready for the next step tot sure. Club Brugge asks at minimum 20 million euros for him.

Teams:
Atalanta Bergamo
Arsenal FC
AS Monaco
Wolverhampton
West Ham

Chance:
80 %

■ Clinton Mata
ClintonMata771.jpg

Mata is a player who can play well as wingback, but also as central defender. An unique profile who's for 2 - 3 years one of the best defenders in Belgium.

If he wants to try a higher level it's now the time for him. He would fit well in Serie A Italy or even Premier League. 8 - 10 million would be a good price.

Teams:
Hertha Berlin

Chance: 60 - 70 %

■ Noa Lang
Lang-Noa-Club-Brugge-10012021-DC-Imago-I
~ 21 years old, rate: 85

He had a bit less ending of the season, but he's an elegant winger with fluently movements. He has such technical qualities but in my eyes he needs to become more down to earth in his game.

There is a chance Club Brugge thinks about selling him on the hype he's getting. At minimum 20 - 25 million euros.

Clubs:
AC Milan
Leeds United

Charles De Ketelaere won't leave I think. AC Milan and Atalanta Bergamo.

ROYAL ANTWERP
thumb2-fc-antwerp-4k-grunge-esl-pro-leag

■ Martin Hongla
Hongla.jpg

He's one of the examples these days. A player that combines physical strenghts with good footballing ability. He's one of the best defensive midfielders currently around in Belgium. Needs to become stronger in duel still.

There aren't many rumours yet but Hongla is ready to developp further. I think he will fit in Ligue 1 in France. 8 - 10 million at minimum!

Clubs:
Club Brugge KV

Chance:
70 %

■ Aurelio Buta

Buta was close to a move to Wolverhampton previous season, but an injury kept him in Belgium. He needed a long time to find his old level back.

Beşiktas JK wants him to sign for € 1.5 million. The question is now if Buta has patience or if he wants a new experience. I think he can make it for Besiktas.

Teams:
Besiktas JK

Chance:
70 %

■ Didier Lamkel Zé
B9726065424Z.1_20210207171650_000+GKLHI9
~ 24 years old, rate: 84

This crazy man found his best level back. He has special qualities and has the potential to make it. It's his mentality wel stands in the way.

If he moves he has to chose very well and is experienced with this kind of special players. I think he fits with Olympique Lyonnais.

At least 8 million for him.

Teams:
Unknown

These 2 are running the show again yesterday vs Italy in the U21 Euro for Portugal. They've continued to progress in the last 2 years! Vitinha (1) and Fábio Vieira (2) will soon be stars on the Portuguese NT.

GettyImages-1273216580.jpg

(1)

They bring so much technical ability to the table. Both sharp with their passing and comfortable playing inside tight spaces.

fabiovieira.jpg

(2)

58 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

These 2 are running the show again yesterday vs Italy in the U21 Euro for Portugal. They've continued to progress in the last 2 years! Vitinha (1) and Fábio Vieira (2) will soon be stars on the Portuguese NT.

(1)

They bring so much technical ability to the table. Both sharp with their passing and comfortable playing inside tight spaces.

fabiovieira.jpg

(2)

Different class Vitinha, deserved more game time at Wolves last season. Great spectacle Portugal v Italy 😊

I’m jealous of TMCosta, brilliant senior team and some superb talents coming through 🤣

Guilherme Castilho (21) is a player to watch this season in Brazil. Author of an excellent season last year in SerieB with Confianca, he can become one of the revelations this season with Juventude in SerieA.

Midfielder with a good volume of play, brings a lot of verticality and dynamism with and without the ball, he has a really very dangerous right paw whether it is through the pass and the strike . He also has a nice left foot. He has a good eye for finding the right passes at the right tempo, good ball handling as well and a good ability to combine, move in small spaces, etc. Can't wait to see his season...

⏱ 100 % of the playing time (total: 1 game) in Brazilian Serie A

images.jpeg.jpg

10 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

(1)

fabiovieira.jpg

(2)

U have to put Daniel Bragança in the mix. What a left foot. That 3 put a first touch show in some moments.

The youngest players called up for EURO 2020:

🇵🇱 Kacper Kozłowski
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Jude Bellingham
🇩🇪 Jamal Musiala
🇪🇸 Pedri
🇺🇦 Illya Zabarnyi
🇺🇦 Heorhiy Sudakov
🇨🇿 Adam Hložek
🇵🇹 Nuno Mendes
🇸🇰 Tomáš Suslov
🇧🇪 Jérémy Doku
🇳🇱 Ryan Gravenberch
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 Rubin Colwill
🇭🇷 Joško Gvardiol
🇨🇭 Bećir Omeragić

iecxgd6q7jmzzk2zzjpw.jpg

cover.jpg

Youngest by country:

🇮🇹 Raspadori
🇨🇭 Omeragić
🇹🇷 R. Yılmaz
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 Colwill
🇧🇪 Doku
🇩🇰 Damsgaard
🇫🇮 Valakari
🇷🇺 Mukhin
🇦🇹 Baumgartner
🇳🇱 Gravenberch
🇲🇰 Churlinov
🇺🇦 Zabarnyi
🇭🇷 Gvardiol
🇨🇿 Hložek
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Bellingham
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Patterson
🇵🇱 Kozłowski
🇸🇰 Suslov
🇪🇸 Pedri
🇸🇪 Kulusevski
🇫🇷 Mbappé
🇩🇪 Musiala
🇭🇺 Schön
🇵🇹 Mendes

On 6/1/2021 at 11:16 PM, thorgan lesar said:

CLUB BRUGGE KV.
thumb2-4k-fc-brugge-grunge-esl-pro-leagu

■ Odilon Kossounou
GettyImages-1299959088.jpg
~ 20 years old, rate: 83

The central defender from Ivory Coast made huge impressions at Club Brugge. Everyone talks about attackers, but Kossounou belongs to the list of next promising defenders with players like Ilya Zabarnyi, David Zima, Maxence Lacroix and Josko Gvardiol.

Personally I would like to see him 1 more year in Belgium, but I think he's ready for the next step tot sure. Club Brugge asks at minimum 20 million euros for him.

Teams:
Atalanta Bergamo
Arsenal FC
AS Monaco
Wolverhampton
West Ham

Chance:
80 %

■ Clinton Mata
ClintonMata771.jpg

Mata is a player who can play well as wingback, but also as central defender. An unique profile who's for 2 - 3 years one of the best defenders in Belgium.

If he wants to try a higher level it's now the time for him. He would fit well in Serie A Italy or even Premier League. 8 - 10 million would be a good price.

Teams:
Hertha Berlin

Chance: 60 - 70 %

■ Noa Lang
Lang-Noa-Club-Brugge-10012021-DC-Imago-I
~ 21 years old, rate: 85

He had a bit less ending of the season, but he's an elegant winger with fluently movements. He has such technical qualities but in my eyes he needs to become more down to earth in his game.

There is a chance Club Brugge thinks about selling him on the hype he's getting. At minimum 20 - 25 million euros.

Clubs:
AC Milan
Leeds United

Charles De Ketelaere won't leave I think. AC Milan and Atalanta Bergamo.

ROYAL ANTWERP
thumb2-fc-antwerp-4k-grunge-esl-pro-leag

■ Martin Hongla
Hongla.jpg

He's one of the examples these days. A player that combines physical strenghts with good footballing ability. He's one of the best defensive midfielders currently around in Belgium. Needs to become stronger in duel still.

There aren't many rumours yet but Hongla is ready to developp further. I think he will fit in Ligue 1 in France. 8 - 10 million at minimum!

Clubs:
Club Brugge KV

Chance:
70 %

■ Aurelio Buta

Buta was close to a move to Wolverhampton previous season, but an injury kept him in Belgium. He needed a long time to find his old level back.

Beşiktas JK wants him to sign for € 1.5 million. The question is now if Buta has patience or if he wants a new experience. I think he can make it for Besiktas.

Teams:
Besiktas JK

Chance:
70 %

■ Didier Lamkel Zé
B9726065424Z.1_20210207171650_000+GKLHI9
~ 24 years old, rate: 84

This crazy man found his best level back. He has special qualities and has the potential to make it. It's his mentality wel stands in the way.

If he moves he has to chose very well and is experienced with this kind of special players. I think he fits with Olympique Lyonnais.

At least 8 million for him.

Teams:
Unknown

CERCLE BRUGGE
1029b44d1534c9d5f6baf4b6249d909b03097ec9

■ Ike Ugbo
2aad9564cc4a6c70dbf429c865e373c44147a59a
~ 22 years old, rate: 80

This English centre forward is on loan from Chelsea FC. He's the reason why Cercle Brugge avoided degradation. Made 16 goals in a team in a low-table team. Cercle Brugge has an option on Ugbo, but it won't be easy to keep him.

He deserves a next step, but I won't go to a team who's too much. CSKA Moskva already did an offer.

Teams:
CSKA Moskva
KRC Genk
Fulham FC
AS Monaco
Eintracht Frankfurt

Chance:
90 %

Anthony Musaba is going back to AS Monaco, but I aspect that Musaba will get chances in a little team of Ligue 1. I'm intriged.

KV OOSTENDE

■ Jack Hendry
dd90542a-f51d-11ea-bbc3-2617dd0b0a82_web

Hendry is in the same situation as Ike Ugbo. Hendry is on loan from Celtic, but KV Oostende has also an option. He became an international for Scotland while playing in Belgium. Hendry is a secure and hard defender.

I think personally he needs to stay 1 more year and confirm his level from previous season. Still that won't be easy. He's very wanted at the moment.

Teams:
Wolverhampton
Burnley
Aston Villa
Brighton & Hove Albion
Leicester City
West Ham
Crystal Palace
Newcastle United
Sheffield United

All of these English teams are linked with Hendry. He needs to think very well if he's ready or not. If Hendry leaves but bought by KV Oostende they want at minimum € 12 million.

Chance: 70 - 80 %

■ Arthur Théate
b0077b6211114fa188cdc107d3a60b01.jpg

Théate is wanted by some good teams and is an unique Belgian defender. Belgium hasn't many left-footed central defenders. He sometimes have he's going too much in duel. Needs to become more secure in my opinion, but this tackles are on point and physically strong.

Too be honest I normally say after only 1 year he needs to stay, but in his case I think he needs a move fast to Italy. He needs to learn real defending in the best defensive competition. KV Oostende wants at minimum € 10 million.

Teams:
Bologna FC
Club Brugge

Teams: 70 %

■ Jelle Bataille
BB1dysgk.img?h=315&w=600&m=6&q=60&o=t&l=
~ 22 years old, rate: 82

The right wingback is attacking minded well and has good passes. He needs to become stronger in duel.

I think he has to take a step in Belgium and not Abroad. Won't be a good choice because it's too early and not experienced in a higher level. 3 - 4 million euros for him.

Teams:
Royal Antwerp

Chance:
70 %

Fashion Sakala Jr. signed for Glasgow Rangers for next season. Good move!

18 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

CERCLE BRUGGE
1029b44d1534c9d5f6baf4b6249d909b03097ec9

■ Ike Ugbo
2aad9564cc4a6c70dbf429c865e373c44147a59a
~ 22 years old, rate: 80

This English centre forward is on loan from Chelsea FC. He's the reason why Cercle Brugge avoided degradation. Made 16 goals in a team in a low-table team. Cercle Brugge has an option on Ugbo, but it won't be easy to keep him.

He deserves a next step, but I won't go to a team who's too much. CSKA Moskva already did an offer.

Teams:
CSKA Moskva
KRC Genk
Fulham FC
AS Monaco
Eintracht Frankfurt

Chance:
90 %

Anthony Musaba is going back to AS Monaco, but I aspect that Musaba will get chances in a little team of Ligue 1. I'm intriged.

KV OOSTENDE

■ Jack Hendry
dd90542a-f51d-11ea-bbc3-2617dd0b0a82_web

Hendry is in the same situation as Ike Ugbo. Hendry is on loan from Celtic, but KV Oostende has also an option. He became an international for Scotland while playing in Belgium. Hendry is a secure and hard defender.

I think personally he needs to stay 1 more year and confirm his level from previous season. Still that won't be easy. He's very wanted at the moment.

Teams:
Wolverhampton
Burnley
Aston Villa
Brighton & Hove Albion
Leicester City
West Ham
Crystal Palace
Newcastle United
Sheffield United

All of these English teams are linked with Hendry. He needs to think very well if he's ready or not. If Hendry leaves but bought by KV Oostende they want at minimum € 12 million.

Chance: 70 - 80 %

■ Arthur Théate
b0077b6211114fa188cdc107d3a60b01.jpg

Théate is wanted by some good teams and is an unique Belgian defender. Belgium hasn't many left-footed central defenders. He sometimes have he's going too much in duel. Needs to become more secure in my opinion, but this tackles are on point and physically strong.

Too be honest I normally say after only 1 year he needs to stay, but in his case I think he needs a move fast to Italy. He needs to learn real defending in the best defensive competition. KV Oostende wants at minimum € 10 million.

Teams:
Bologna FC
Club Brugge

Teams: 70 %

■ Jelle Bataille
BB1dysgk.img?h=315&w=600&m=6&q=60&o=t&l=
~ 22 years old, rate: 82

The right wingback is attacking minded well and has good passes. He needs to become stronger in duel.

I think he has to take a step in Belgium and not Abroad. Won't be a good choice because it's too early and not experienced in a higher level. 3 - 4 million euros for him.

Teams:
Royal Antwerp

Chance:
70 %

Fashion Sakala Jr. signed for Glasgow Rangers for next season. Good move!

I'm hoping Hendry can have a great Euros and make the right move for his career so that he is still playing regularly at club level next season. Great goal from him tonight.

• thorgan lesar changed the title to FWT (Football Worldwide Talents), JPL and MLS in particular.. ! + Inside RedBull Salzburg