FWT (Football Worldwide Talents), JPL and MLS in particular.. ! + Inside RedBull Salzburg

thorgan lesar

6 hours ago, Hugh Nitedite said:

Is he worth keeping, what are the chances of him rising now in the next two years ?

All will depend on his first months. If he gets changes in the first games he will have good chances. Keep an eye on his first month.

7 hours ago, Nameless said:

Ketelaere keep or sell?

Absolutely keep!

On 7/7/2021 at 1:37 AM, thorgan lesar said:

Hello everyone,

I hope you guys remember my podcast on this thread from the first time. I’m open to a NEW PODCAST and questions from you guys to answer.

This podcast needs to be about worldwide football, talents, my thread Football Worldwide Talents, etc…

If you want I can go with 2 personal questions.. I’m giving 1 personal question to gyanthecat and 1 to jaybee if they want. Not necessarily!

@Milanista1 @Kieran_S91 @TMCosta @gyanthecat @jaybee @crvena_zvezda @Nameless @AnthonyKegher17 @dgormand @Sir Rahul @ombarcagunners @Soccahappy @topofthebilly @RieceM96 @granseola @Lowco

2 questions each! 

NOT send in PM, but on my thread. Deadline: saturday 18u00

Still waiting on more. Only 3 people anwerred...

21 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Martin Hongla (23) | He will play next season in Serie A, on loan at HellasVerona with a purchase option. It is not surprising. His growth this season has been tremendous, being one of the key pieces in Royal Antwerp's great season in the Jupiler Pro League.

We will see if it manages to adapt to the requirement and find his place in the eleven regularly. He is a very complete midfielder and as I say, he has evolved a lot. He went through the lower categories of Granada CF (made his debut) and was on loan to the FC Barcelona subsidiary.

Royal Antwerp => Hellas Verona (not official)

download.jpeg.jpg

Hongla will go on loan for € 1 million to Hellas Verona with an obligated option of € 5 million euros.

U21 Players to watch at the Olympics:

🇫🇷 Pierre Kalulu
🇫🇷 N. Mbuku
🇯🇵 Take Kubo
🇨🇮 Amad Diallo
🇲🇽 Diego Lainez
🇰🇷 Kangin Lee
🇦🇷 Thiago Almada
🇦🇷 Pedro de la Vega
🇦🇷 Nehuén Perez
🇦🇺 Marco Tulio
🇪🇸 Bryan Gil
🇪🇸 Pedri (!)
🇧🇷 Reinier
🇧🇷 Gabriel Menino
🇧🇷 Paulinho
🇧🇷 G. Martinelli

Manchester-United-Milan-110321c-1.jpg

U23 Players to Watch at the Gold Cup:

🇲🇽 Érick Sánchez
🇲🇽 Efrain Álvarez
🇳🇮 Joshua Pérez
🇨🇼 J. Bacuna
🇺🇸 Matthew Hoppe
🇺🇸 Daryl Dike
🇺🇸 Gianluca Busio
🇺🇸 George Bello
🇺🇸 James Sands
🇺🇸 Nico Gioacchini
🇨🇦 Alphonso Davies
🇨🇦 Tajon Buchanan
🇨🇦 Ayo Akinola
🇭🇹 R. Damus
🇯🇲 Leon Bailey

2EF6L4UNYJF7HBXRXOPDZ75A6M.jpg

Alhassan Yusuf (20) is one of my favorite players from the northern championships. Really a little gem this player. Small build who walks in the middle of the field and puts everything on his brain and his technique.

He signed in Antwerp for 1.5M euros… . Antwerp continues its good job in recruiting lately. Club really to follow in Belgium.

alhassan-yusuf-goteborg-solo-action-1140.jpg

10 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Yusuf Demir (18) will join Barcelona B on loan with option to buy for €10 million, top top talent.

C61465AA-BD1B-45A0-8236-82C1E865FE1C.thumb.png.d849941ae4a81d38489957e9f1991dba.png

Don't know what to think about this move. Demir is a good talent but way not ready for such a move. We'll see but I wished he had showed more on the biggest level of Austria to justify this move...

7 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Don't know what to think about this move. Demir is a good talent but way not ready for such a move. We'll see but I wished he had showed more on the biggest level of Austria to justify this move...

I agree, would have preferred a move to a league where he would have played in the top tier. Portugal, Netherlands or Belgium would have been the better place to develop. I can see his development stuttering at Barca B but I hope I’m wrong. I’m a big fan of him but maybe even a full season in Austria would have been more beneficial for him. Still a young player so we will see how Yusuf can do in Spain..

8 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Zinho Vanheusden will this weekend sign for Internazionale. He will leave Standard De Liège for +- € 16 million euros and will go on loan to Cagliari or Genoa. This weekend finally some clearness...

ZinhoVanheusden17052021.jpg

Wow very surprised by this. Hasn’t he only played a handful of games since coming back from his second serious knee injury?

On 7/7/2021 at 1:37 AM, thorgan lesar said:

Hello everyone,

I hope you guys remember my podcast on this thread from the first time. I’m open to a NEW PODCAST and questions from you guys to answer.

This podcast needs to be about worldwide football, talents, my thread Football Worldwide Talents, etc…

If you want I can go with 2 personal questions.. I’m giving 1 personal question to gyanthecat and 1 to jaybee if they want. Not necessarily!

@Milanista1 @Kieran_S91 @TMCosta @gyanthecat @jaybee @crvena_zvezda @Nameless @AnthonyKegher17 @dgormand @Sir Rahul @ombarcagunners @Soccahappy @topofthebilly @RieceM96 @granseola @Lowco

2 questions each! 

NOT send in PM, but on my thread. Deadline: saturday 18u00

Deadline today!

10 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

MUST BUY TALENT ALERT 🚨 

Nikola Knezevic (18) product of the Crvena Zvezda youth academy, one of the best in Serbia.

Far left

5A84CB43-6486-4AAC-8758-AF89875BAA0F.thumb.jpeg.eefc1d49dc0d4fd898229787e28dd5d0.jpeg

Knezevic is a right footed attacking midfielder who has all the traits to become the perfect playmaker and has a great eye for goal, he combines his wonderful vision with pin point passers for his attackers.

He’s a very intelligent player picking up great positions between the lines of the oppositions midfield and defence, Nikola dictates tempo perfectly and also likes to play vertical passes to give his attackers the best opportunities to score in one on one situations.

I’m a firm believer of him gaining his first team debut next season, he’s one of the best young players in Serbia and definitely a name to remember.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

I have just a little more time available, as at the moment with Big5 finished I won't start spreadsheet preparations for the new BIG5 season's for just a couple of weeks or so. Gives me the chance to read through your recent posts on here.

Looking through your thread Thorgan, I have to say it's masterpiece, and must be as time consuming as my spreadsheet. Thanks for the great efforts U make here on the forum.

Right, To the point:-

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Deadline today!

I'd like to ask how well do U think Noa Lang would fit in at Leeds U and getting the Bielsa "murder Ball" treatment etc??

Leeds are interested: Would he be good enough to Challenge the likes of Jack Harrison, Raphinha etc Definitely better than Helder Costa I would have thought???

Rumours are real... 

On 12/19/2020 at 9:35 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Kyogo Furuhashi (25) is a Japanese fast and dynamic winger from Vissel Kobe with some specific qualities for a competition like Belgium or The Netherlands..

⏱ 30 / 34 games (72 %)
️ 12 goals
🅰️ 5 assists

maxresdefault.jpg

Furuhashi is rumoured with RSC Anderlecht and PSV Eindhoven. I hope this rumour is true and will go to RSC Anderlecht. Another Japanese winger who's explosive and very nice to see.

Rumour: Vissel Kobe => RSC Anderlecht 

On 12/27/2020 at 11:05 PM, thorgan lesar said:

What a season by Kaoru Mitoma (23) at Kawasaki Frontale in J1-League. Very interesting player and possibly soon a player of the National Team of Japan..

📈 Not added yet..
⏱ 52 % of the playing time (total: 30 games)
️ 13 goals
🅰️ 13 assists

maxresdefault.jpg

KRC Genk would be a good choice for him. Together with Junya Ito. Japanese power.. 🇯🇵🤩

Wow. 🤩🤩

Mitoma signs for Brighton & Hove Albion, but he will go on loan to Union SG in Belgium. I love this player thanks to his playing style and is going to Belgium. :) 2 Japanese wingers who are known as good players!

Rumour: Brighton => Union SG

On 8/6/2020 at 11:50 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Manuel Ugarte
Club - CA Fénix
Age - 19
Positions - DM, M(C)
Nationality - Uruguay

The positions are in the database a bit wrong.

Manuel Ugarte mostly plays as a defensive midfielder for both CA Fénix and the youth teams of Uruguay. He likes to play as a deep lying playmaker, as he both likes to get into possession in the first phase of the build up and to be able to defend well.

The Uruguayan midfielder is a very good passer and is able to play out of pressure very well. However, he could be able to utilize this quality way more by being more active in the first phase of the build-up and switching sides quicker.

The 19-year-old midfielder, born in the capital of Uruguay, has great passing ability. Ugarte likes to play it forward and always looks for options in front of him. He is a very accurate passer and has good vision to spot his teammates in space. Manuel Ugarte spots the man in space before he receives the ball and always picks out the right pass. He is at all times aware which is a great skill to have.

Manuel Ugarte is not the player that will create a lot of chances every match, but he is certainly a player that can support the other midfielders to create chances.

The 19-year-old midfielder likes to run with the ball, but at times he could be more aggressive in his runs to really progress up the pitch, rather than a few meters.

Ugarte.jpg

Manuel Ugarte is one of the most exciting players in Uruguay at the moment and he has a bright future ahead of him. The 19-year-old midfielder is already ready to move to Europe and I think that he would fit very well in the Belgian league, which can be described as a league in which both technical ability and physical ability are quite important.

To conclude, I think that Manuel Ugarte already is a very good player and that he is capable to improve on his slight weaknesses in a better league that has more intensity.

40 games in total (1 goal) with CA Fénix.

SM - 73
Value - € 300K

Rumour: Manuel Ugarte (Famaliçao => Sporting CP)

They are talking about 5 million euros.

On 5/10/2021 at 8:19 AM, thorgan lesar said:

Tyrell Malacia (21) has had a good season at Feyenoord in The Netherlands. FC Porto is being named as interesting team to get him.

📈 Rate: 85
⏱ 72 % of the playing time (total: 32 games)
🅰️ 1 assist

Wijndal and Malacia. Future of left backs is secured in The Netherlands.

Copyright-ProShots-1468582.jpg

Malacia has an personal agreement with Club Brugge KV. Feyenoord doesn't want to let go but are still saying a price. They want € 11 million, but Club Brugge wants to give € 6 million. Exciting!

• thorgan lesar changed the title to FWT (Football Worldwide Talents), JPL and MLS in particular.. ! + Inside RedBull Salzburg