FWT (Football Worldwide Talents), JPL and MLS in particular.. ! + Inside RedBull Salzburg

thorgan lesar

PODCAST...
I'd like to ask how well do U think Noa Lang would fit in at Leeds U and getting the Bielsa "murder Ball" treatment etc??

Noa Lang is a good footballer but mentally he is not ready for the highest level. He has the qualities to play at Leeds United, but Bielsa and Lang together is still a question. Lang can sometimes do stupid things off the field and that will not go well with Bielsa. He is someone who goes to sleep and wakes up with football. If he gets a little more professional, Lang could do well at Leeds United.

Personally, I think he should play a 2nd season in Belgium and also develop in lesser periods.

Leeds are interested: Would he be good enough to Challenge the likes of Jack Harrison, Raphinha etc Definitely better than Helder Costa I would have thought???

Lang will be a good rotation player for Harrison and Raphinha. This will be difficult in the short term, but in the long term I expect Lang to become a good competitor

How do you have so much knowledge of players?

That's a tough question to keep humble. :) Thanks for the compliment anyway.
In any case, I can say that I have some passions, football being one of them. If I have a passion, I bite myself every day in it.

Do you watch a lot of football?

I mainly watch the Belgian Jupiler Pro League and the American MLS. The 2 biggest underrated leagues in the world. So I try to stay up-to-date as much as possible.
Then I look at the biggest countries, especially Germany and England, and I follow the lesser competitions such as Denmark, Portugal, Netherlands, Russia, Norway, Japan, etc.. . I follow it via hesgoal, Wyscout and Instat.
So I do follow quite a lot of football, although I sometimes have to say that I sometimes follow several matches at the same time.

I may be following a Japanese match on the left TV and an Australian one on the right TV. It even goes so far as to have a room where I have my computer and TVs to watch different matches. So I watch quite a lot, but I also have to say that I rely on several friends of either who live in that country or have a passion for that country.

I've got a question for your pod Thorgan - what on earth is going on with Wuiker Farinez, and can he make good on his potential after an... intriguing... couple of years.

I personally think Farinez has good potential, but if I were him I would go for a lesser competition like the Netherlands and Belgium which are the promised countries for your development. If he takes that step, I expect Farinez to live up to his potential. He finds it difficult to adapt to European football.
The criticism he received for being too positive is justified. He sometimes thinks it's a little too simple.

I also wouldn't mind knowing about some South America prospects outside of Brazil and Argentina (although this might count as a third question if you break the Farinez one into two)

Daniel Pérez of Club Brugge comes from Venezuela and could well get more opportunities. That's an interesting central attacker to keep an eye on. Then you have Kluiverth Aguilar from Peru who is loaned by Manchester City to Lommel SK. Will be his first and crucial year in Europe.

Yerson Mosquera showed himself at Atlético Nacional and has already signed with Wolverhampton. It remains to be seen how he can take this step forward, but certainly keep an eye on it. Jhon Durán is still very young, but his transfer to Chicago Fire is sure to be an interesting one. Pablo Ortiz of América De Cali makes a strong physical impression that has already sparked interest in Europe. Luis Vazquez of Salzburg will gain experience at FC Liefering.

CA Talleres' Piero Hincapie is making a huge impression at the moment. He has a chance of a nice transfer to Europe. William Pacho and Pedro Vite are nice talents, but I think their limit is in South America. I am personally also a fan of Rockson Renteria which is at Universidad Católica del Ecuador. Alexis Duarte of Cerro Porteño is an interesting player at Paraguay. One of the greatest talents on this list is surely Julio Enciso of Club Libertad who certainly has a future in Europe.

Venezuela, Paraguay, Colombia, Peru and Ecuador certainly have interesting talents on the way, but Uruguay has the most talents coming in my opinion...
Agustin Alvarez Martinez
Nicolas Siri
Manuel Ugarte
Matias Arezo
Facundo Torres
Joaquin Piquerrez (23)

Ugarte is already making a name for himself in Portugal, but the others all have potential to make it. Be sure to keep an eye on Uruguay's prospects.

Your football knowledge of players all around the world is remarkable, so, have you ever worked with a team, or anything related to football in your real life? (Or do you plan to do so?)

I have already received offers from the Belgian sub-top and 1 foreign team from Greece. I have always declined because I want to create my own topic online first.
In the long run I would like to have the ambition to have a function to support the players in the Belgian league in their individual development.

I would like to set up my own database specifically for the Belgian league. In addition, I want to give opportunities to find foreign talent for Belgian teams. The first steps have yet to be taken.

With that agency I would like to be able to influence the development of our Belgian league and better protect Belgian youth. Adjust the competition based on the American system and rules to improve the quality of the competition without losing sight of Belgian youth.

Regarding football, I don't have any specific question at the moment, but a small curiosity has just occurred to me. The other day, in Italy-Belgium, Doku was literally outstanding. Is he really that good? Is he the biggest talent among the young Belgians, or is there someone with even more potential, for you?

At the moment Jérémy Doku is the biggest talent, but there are more on the way. Doku needs to become more regular but yeah he has such talent. Luca Oyen, Mario Stroeykens, Zeno Debast and Noah Mbamba are all great talents. It remains to be seen how they will get through this season. There are also others like Nathan Ngoy and others who have talent but that remains to be seen how they will develop.

Ahead of the new season that is due to start across Europe, what would your 1-11 be of players to watch out for who are under the age of 18?

Including big 5 leagues

Excluding big 5 leagues

GK
Kostas Tzolakis
Xavier Dziekonski

DR
Barbosa Vanderlan
Nayel Mehssatou

DC
Kaiky Melo
Justin Che

Samson Baidoo
Zeno Debast

I would like to name Jesper Tolinsson, Efrain Morales, Bryan Okoh and Stelios Andreou as well

DL
Flavio Nazinho
Jonathan Gómez

DM
Noah Mbamba
David Ayala

CM
Luka Sučić
Arsen Zakharyan

I would like to name Dario Esuggo, Jakub Drozd, Alfie Devine and Kristian Arnstad as well.

ML
Kevin Paredes

AM
Caden Clark
Facundo Farias

I would like to mention strongly (!) Mario Stroeykens and Maurits Kjærgaard. There are also Adam Karabec, Quinn Sullivan, Luka Romero and Paxten Aaronson.

AMR
Julio Enciso
Andreas Schjelderup

AML
Luca Oyen
Antonio Nusa

CA
Benjamin Sesko
Cade Cowell

I would like to mention Ricardo Pepi, Paulos Abraham, Wahid Faghir, Nicolas Siri, Santiago Muñoz, Sekou Diawara, András Németh, Samed Bazdar, Georgios Koutsias
and Marios Tzavidas...

BIG FIVE

GK
Marcelo Pitaluga
Simon Ngapandouetnbu

DR
Joe Scally
Kluiverth Aguilar

DC
Giorgio Scalvini
Jamil Baptiste

Nnamdi Collins
Bright Arrey-Mbi

DL
Thierry Small
Luca Netz

DM
Lesley Ugochukwu
Bryang Kayo

MC
Carney Chukwuemeka
Sidney Raebiger

AMC
Pablo Gavi
James McAtee

AMR
Chagas Kayky
Dario Sarmiento

AML
Shola Shoretire
Mateusz Musialowski

CA
Youssoufa Moukoko
Dane Scarlett

LINEUP111626213709084.png

LINEUP111626214767442.png

Chris Mueller (24) from Orlando City SC is currently being followed by OH Leuven and they already did an offer. Would be a good move for him! USA players needs to go for Belgian League!

📈 Rate: 82
⏱ 63 % of the playing time (total: 12 games)
️ 2 goals
🅰️ 4 assists

Chris-Mueller-1.jpg

Nikola Vlašić (23) made his name again in Euro 2020 and in Russia. AC Milan will pay € 25 million for this young play maker!

AC Milan is becoming more and more interesting season by season!

📈 Rate: 89
⏱ 81 games in Russian competition
️ 28 goals
🅰️ 15 assists

Transfer: CSKA Moskva => AC Milan (not official)

maxresdefault.jpg

4 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

PODCAST...
I'd like to ask how well do U think Noa Lang would fit in at Leeds U and getting the Bielsa "murder Ball" treatment etc??

Noa Lang is a good footballer but mentally he is not ready for the highest level. He has the qualities to play at Leeds United, but Bielsa and Lang together is still a question. Lang can sometimes do stupid things off the field and that will not go well with Bielsa. He is someone who goes to sleep and wakes up with football. If he gets a little more professional, Lang could do well at Leeds United.

Personally, I think he should play a 2nd season in Belgium and also develop in lesser periods.

Leeds are interested: Would he be good enough to Challenge the likes of Jack Harrison, Raphinha etc Definitely better than Helder Costa I would have thought???

Lang will be a good rotation player for Harrison and Raphinha. This will be difficult in the short term, but in the long term I expect Lang to become a good competitor

How do you have so much knowledge of players?

That's a tough question to keep humble. :) Thanks for the compliment anyway.
In any case, I can say that I have some passions, football being one of them. If I have a passion, I bite myself every day in it.

Do you watch a lot of football?

I mainly watch the Belgian Jupiler Pro League and the American MLS. The 2 biggest underrated leagues in the world. So I try to stay up-to-date as much as possible.
Then I look at the biggest countries, especially Germany and England, and I follow the lesser competitions such as Denmark, Portugal, Netherlands, Russia, Norway, Japan, etc.. . I follow it via hesgoal, Wyscout and Instat.
So I do follow quite a lot of football, although I sometimes have to say that I sometimes follow several matches at the same time.

I may be following a Japanese match on the left TV and an Australian one on the right TV. It even goes so far as to have a room where I have my computer and TVs to watch different matches. So I watch quite a lot, but I also have to say that I rely on several friends of either who live in that country or have a passion for that country.

I've got a question for your pod Thorgan - what on earth is going on with Wuiker Farinez, and can he make good on his potential after an... intriguing... couple of years.

I personally think Farinez has good potential, but if I were him I would go for a lesser competition like the Netherlands and Belgium which are the promised countries for your development. If he takes that step, I expect Farinez to live up to his potential. He finds it difficult to adapt to European football.
The criticism he received for being too positive is justified. He sometimes thinks it's a little too simple.

I also wouldn't mind knowing about some South America prospects outside of Brazil and Argentina (although this might count as a third question if you break the Farinez one into two)

Daniel Pérez of Club Brugge comes from Venezuela and could well get more opportunities. That's an interesting central attacker to keep an eye on. Then you have Kluiverth Aguilar from Peru who is loaned by Manchester City to Lommel SK. Will be his first and crucial year in Europe.

Yerson Mosquera showed himself at Atlético Nacional and has already signed with Wolverhampton. It remains to be seen how he can take this step forward, but certainly keep an eye on it. Jhon Durán is still very young, but his transfer to Chicago Fire is sure to be an interesting one. Pablo Ortiz of América De Cali makes a strong physical impression that has already sparked interest in Europe. Luis Vazquez of Salzburg will gain experience at FC Liefering.

CA Talleres' Piero Hincapie is making a huge impression at the moment. He has a chance of a nice transfer to Europe. William Pacho and Pedro Vite are nice talents, but I think their limit is in South America. I am personally also a fan of Rockson Renteria which is at Universidad Católica del Ecuador. Alexis Duarte of Cerro Porteño is an interesting player at Paraguay. One of the greatest talents on this list is surely Julio Enciso of Club Libertad who certainly has a future in Europe.

Venezuela, Paraguay, Colombia, Peru and Ecuador certainly have interesting talents on the way, but Uruguay has the most talents coming in my opinion...
Agustin Alvarez Martinez
Nicolas Siri
Manuel Ugarte
Matias Arezo
Facundo Torres
Joaquin Piquerrez (23)

Ugarte is already making a name for himself in Portugal, but the others all have potential to make it. Be sure to keep an eye on Uruguay's prospects.

Your football knowledge of players all around the world is remarkable, so, have you ever worked with a team, or anything related to football in your real life? (Or do you plan to do so?)

I have already received offers from the Belgian sub-top and 1 foreign team from Greece. I have always declined because I want to create my own topic online first.
In the long run I would like to have the ambition to have a function to support the players in the Belgian league in their individual development.

I would like to set up my own database specifically for the Belgian league. In addition, I want to give opportunities to find foreign talent for Belgian teams. The first steps have yet to be taken.

With that agency I would like to be able to influence the development of our Belgian league and better protect Belgian youth. Adjust the competition based on the American system and rules to improve the quality of the competition without losing sight of Belgian youth.

Regarding football, I don't have any specific question at the moment, but a small curiosity has just occurred to me. The other day, in Italy-Belgium, Doku was literally outstanding. Is he really that good? Is he the biggest talent among the young Belgians, or is there someone with even more potential, for you?

At the moment Jérémy Doku is the biggest talent, but there are more on the way. Doku needs to become more regular but yeah he has such talent. Luca Oyen, Mario Stroeykens, Zeno Debast and Noah Mbamba are all great talents. It remains to be seen how they will get through this season. There are also others like Nathan Ngoy and others who have talent but that remains to be seen how they will develop.

Ahead of the new season that is due to start across Europe, what would your 1-11 be of players to watch out for who are under the age of 18?

Including big 5 leagues

Excluding big 5 leagues

GK
Kostas Tzolakis
Xavier Dziekonski

DR
Barbosa Vanderlan
Nayel Mehssatou

DC
Kaiky Melo
Justin Che

Samson Baidoo
Zeno Debast

I would like to name Jesper Tolinsson, Efrain Morales, Bryan Okoh and Stelios Andreou as well

DL
Flavio Nazinho
Jonathan Gómez

DM
Noah Mbamba
David Ayala

CM
Luka Sučić
Arsen Zakharyan

I would like to name Dario Esuggo, Jakub Drozd, Alfie Devine and Kristian Arnstad as well.

ML
Kevin Paredes

AM
Caden Clark
Facundo Farias

I would like to mention strongly (!) Mario Stroeykens and Maurits Kjærgaard. There are also Adam Karabec, Quinn Sullivan, Luka Romero and Paxten Aaronson.

AMR
Julio Enciso
Andreas Schjelderup

AML
Luca Oyen
Antonio Nusa

CA
Benjamin Sesko
Cade Cowell

I would like to mention Ricardo Pepi, Paulos Abraham, Wahid Faghir, Nicolas Siri, Santiago Muñoz, Sekou Diawara, András Németh, Samed Bazdar, Georgios Koutsias
and Marios Tzavidas...

BIG FIVE

GK
Marcelo Pitaluga
Simon Ngapandouetnbu

DR
Joe Scally
Kluiverth Aguilar

DC
Giorgio Scalvini
Jamil Baptiste

Nnamdi Collins
Bright Arrey-Mbi

DL
Thierry Small
Luca Netz

DM
Lesley Ugochukwu
Bryang Kayo

MC
Carney Chukwuemeka
Sidney Raebiger

AMC
Pablo Gavi
James McAtee

AMR
Chagas Kayky
Dario Sarmiento

AML
Shola Shoretire
Mateusz Musialowski

CA
Youssoufa Moukoko
Dane Scarlett

LINEUP111626213709084.png

LINEUP111626214767442.png

Thanks Thorgan. Much appreciated. A good few names there that I know of already but also a good few players I've not heard of before. 

I'll hopefully carry on with my information on younger players in big 5 and also a couple other leagues.

Jonathan Gómez (17) from Louisville City got the attention from Spanish Real Sociedad. The left back is making good impressions in USLC.. Still low rated and what a steal would that be at such a low prize in this game.

📈 Rate: 65... + 11 to 76 (on long term)
⏱ 80 % of the playing time (total: 11 games)
️ 2 goals
🅰️ 2 assists

Rumour: Louisville City => Real Sociedad

USBNTU16RKM111419089-1024x683.jpg

Hugo Siquet (19) has got attention from RB Salzburg and LOSC Lille. LOSC Lille wants to offer € 7 million to Standard De Liège. Will be a huge miss for the Belgian team!

M-A Balikwisha for € 6 million..
Vanheusden for € 16 million (not official)
Siquet for € 7 million (not official)
Amallah for € 8 - € 10 million ?..

Rumour: Standard De Liège => LOSC Lille

B9727677360Z.1_20210712220410_000+GBVIHC2R9.4-0.jpg

• thorgan lesar changed the title to Football Worldwide Talents (FWT, Belgian and American tinted) and FORZA ITALIA!

Shamar Nicholson (24) a strong attacker (1.90m), and complete and mobile / fast for his size. A nice sense of the game, good back to the goal and feels the game quite well.

📈 Rate: 83
⏱ 58 games
️ 17 goals
🅰️ 5 assists

His 2 seasons in Belgium are pretty well for a player from Jamaica!

imago0048004268w.jpg

49 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

NEW home shirts of Ajax FC.. 

E6PhcChWYAApPII.jpeg.jpg

Good to see them go for classic look with just the number on the back of the shirt.

The away shirt and 3rd shirt are both crackers.

Luis Bilbao (18) from Athletic Club is a very interesting player who has stood out in the youth category. Technically fine left-footed winger. Drive with the ball stuck to the foot, stop and start, with the ability to overflow inside and out, very unbalancing. Great assists as well.

When added worth to buy!

ath-dbb-35.jpg

On 7/5/2020 at 6:10 PM, thorgan lesar said:

SPECIAL: New category launched in this thread

In the past weeks, 34 talents were shared by me and 18 talents by @Kierans91, where 2 more lineups were made and 144 talents were mentioned, also by me. So that makes something around 200-215 talents that have already been shared. All this can already be found in the OP (Opening Post).

I launch a new category in life in this beautiful thread. This thread is still specifically about Belgian football. Therefore, we come up with the new idea about a new category called NXT-JPL. NXT means "Next Generation" in the Jupiler Pro League.

They are talented
They are the future
They are a team
They are NXT....

NEXT WEEKS...

Next Generation Jupiler Pro League coming following weeks!

On 9/28/2019 at 1:16 AM, thorgan lesar said:

Standard De Liège and Club Brugge is still from previous year.. !

~ Next Generation Jupiler Pro League ~

■ KRC GENK
thumb2-krc-genk-belgian-football-club-bl

We expect this season that KRC Genk will compete with Club Brugge KV and they may be able to play for the title. Their squad has become very complete. Only if Onuachu or Lucumi leaves, a new player can come.

With Cuesta, Preciado, Sadick, McKenzie, Arteaga, Thorstvedt and Toma there is a lot of foreign talent. Mike Trésor Ndayishimiye and Carel Eiting are 2 interesting talents to follow. Although there is talent from its own academy at KRC Genk every year. I honestly don't expect there to be that many opportunities for the young players.

I would like to introduce the young players who have left a good impression in preparation for the new season.

I start with the central defender Amine Et-Taïbi (18) who had opportunities and left a more than good impression on the trainer John Van Den Brom. He only just made it to the A-squad of KRC Genk. With Sadick, Cuesta, Lucumi and McKenzie there is still tough competition. He will therefore mainly be seen in training this year. He can play in defense as well as in midfield. 

763?appId=2dc96dd3f167e919913d808324cbfe

Then we switch to Matisse Didden (19) who has a greater chance of the first team of KRC Genk. He can play as a defender as well as a defensive midfielder. Definitely a player to keep an eye on.

square-4x4_1612541736.jpg
Left

Then we move on to Jay-Dee Geusens (19) who will probably get some chances, but he also has a lot of competition from players like Hrošovský, Toma and Eiting. Geusens is mainly a central midfielder, but he will already be allowed to participate in the A-team.

jay-dee-geusens_1612533120.jpg

Then we are talking about 2 central attackers who will fight to become 3rd choice at KRC Genk. There is a good chance that KRC Genk will still take Ike Ugbo away from Chelsea FC, but the future awaits them in that position.

Sekou Diawara (17) and András Németh (18) will both get their chances, but both have their specific qualities. Diawara is strong in a duel and weighs on the defense and Németh (Hungarian) has the ability to score.

bdd1fbc0-e0c3-11ea-bfc3-31c172da767a.jpg
Sekou Diawara

1558975145_bb571.jpg
András Németh

Luca Oyen (18) is a well-known player who should be his next step this season. Maarten Vandevoordt (19) will be able to make his big step forward this season. Tobe Leysen (19) and Vic Chambaere (18) are the young goalkeepers who will be a backup for Vandevoordt. Leysen becomes 2nd choice and Chambaere 3rd choice.

Pierre Dwomoh (17) is looking for a new team because of a fierce argument with the staff of KRC Genk.

A few more words for Maarten Swerts (17) who received praise from the coach of KRC Genk, but it is still too early for him now.

KRC Genk's academy shows once again that they work very well with the youth.

To name just a few, only from the academy: Kevin De Bruyne, Thibaut Courtois, Yannick Carrasco, Leandro Trossard, Timothy Castagne, Koen Casteels, Christian Kabasele, Bryan Heynen ...

Some foreign examples, Wilfried Ndidi, Kalidou Koulibaly, Sergej Milinkovic -Savic, Sander Berge, Omar Colley, Joseph Aidoo, Ruslan Malinovskiy, Leon Bailey, Joakim Mæhle, Jhon Lucumi, Daniel Muñoz ...

Magnus Warming (21) is probably one of the few positive notes from Lyngby BK, signed by Torino FC in exchange for 1.2M. Very productive player from the winger due to his long stride into space, short change of pace and surprising technical skills in tight spaces.

The idea of the Italian team may be to find him a loan, since he still needs minutes to find evolution and continuity in his game, but it is an interesting move.

Transfer: Lyngby BK => Torino FC

📈 Rate: 76
⏱ 23 games in Superligaen
️ 4 goals
🅰️ 1 assist

4cabc587196ec6ba718cf9ed5ab69a3c.jpeg.jpg

10 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Luis Bilbao (18) from Athletic Club is a very interesting player who has stood out in the youth category. Technically fine left-footed winger. Drive with the ball stuck to the foot, stop and start, with the ability to overflow inside and out, very unbalancing. Great assists as well.

When added worth to buy!

ath-dbb-35.jpg

He can’t join anyone else! I won’t allow it.

Luis Bilbao at Atheltic Bilbao 😁

2 American talents on their way to Belgium ?
After Chris Mueller (24) who can join OH Leuven or KV Oostende there are 2 others who are being linked...

Sam Vines (23) is on his way to Royal Antwerp. The left defender is one of the best players at Colorado Rapids. Bassett, Acosta and Vines are crucial players...

RUMOUR: Colorado Rapids => Royal Antwerp

⏱ 55 games for Colorado Rapids
️ 2 goals
🅰️ 4 assists

pgdtep9dckrbknem4oi4.jpg

Another American talent Gianluca Busio (19) from Kansas City can go to Venezia or KRC Genk. Would be another American player who can chose for the Belgian Jupiler Pro League.
He made his debut for USA lately..

RUMOUR: Kansas City => KRC Genk

⏱ 70 games for Kansas City
️ 8 goals
🅰️ 9 assists

Screen%20Shot%202020-08-30%20at%205.26.2

• thorgan lesar changed the title to FWT (Football Worldwide Talents), JPL and MLS in particular.. ! + Inside RedBull Salzburg