FWT (Football Worldwide Talents), JPL and MLS in particular.. ! + Inside RedBull Salzburg

thorgan lesar

Rumours every freaking day :D . Defensive midfielder Frank Onyeka (23) from FC Midtjylland is on his way to Brentford.
The midfielder has the potential to make an impact in the bigger European leagues in the future. Interesting transfer for young Nigerians with Yusuf and probably Onyeka!

📈 Rate: 83
⏱ 61 games in Superligaen
️ 7 goals
🅰️ 3 assists

Frank-Onyekaa.jpg

Valentín Barco is making his debut now with Boca Juniors and will be the 4th youngest player to do so in the history of Boca, at 16 years and 11 months. He is still young and you have to go calmly, but with great expectations. May it be a moment to remember.

He's doing pretty well in the first half..

L7GNMP5PFJBJZIM75C7KVAFJ4E.jpg

Lovro Zvonarek (16) first start for the Croatian attacking midfielder with Slaven Belupo. A technically fine player, good quality of passing and vision of the game, which is dangerous in the last meters by his positioning / vista / quality of strike.

Talent that is coming through in Croatia! Potential riser and worth to buy when added!

0000032192_660_375_cut.jpg

2 minutes ago, sharkdan said:

Gianluca Busio joins Venezia, interesting move for him

Busio needs to grow a lot in his role, but has such interesting potential... KRC Genk wanted him also but probably a step too high for him. 

Venezia is a perfect club for him. He will get time in Venezia. Sure that he will pay. So probably the best choice for him.. Tanner Tessmann and Gianluca Busio to Venezia! 🤩

On 6/8/2021 at 11:33 PM, thorgan lesar said:

I love football, but I also love music. You can analyse serious things about football, but the important thing is that it's still fun to do. Music is one of the parameters that helps in such things. 

You can scroll further while listening (same page)

Viking Denmark!

On 6/8/2021 at 1:14 AM, thorgan lesar said:

I love football, but I also love music. You can analyse serious things about football, but the important thing is that it's still fun to do. Music is one of the parameters that helps in such things. 

Beautiful song from The Netherlands! :o

On 6/3/2021 at 7:09 PM, thorgan lesar said:

On 5/29/2021 at 2:39 AM, thorgan lesar said:

Denmark 8 years ago in Eurovision. I know her a bit thanks to my fiancé - who is also from Denmark - and maybe it's not the best song, but I like it very much!

On 5/19/2021 at 11:30 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Lithuania 3 years ago in Eurovision.

On 5/19/2021 at 12:27 AM, thorgan lesar said:

Italy 6 years ago in Eurovision.

On 1/25/2021 at 2:26 AM, thorgan lesar said:

@TMCosta any Portugese songs you like very much ? 😛

7 songs from Eurovision. Which one do you like the most @JacobMOX ?

Arcade - Duncan Laurence (The Netherlands)

Amar Pelos Dois - Salvador Sobral (Portugal)

9 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Lovro Zvonarek (16) first start for the Croatian attacking midfielder with Slaven Belupo. A technically fine player, good quality of passing and vision of the game, which is dangerous in the last meters by his positioning / vista / quality of strike.

Talent that is coming through in Croatia! Potential riser and worth to buy when added!

0000032192_660_375_cut.jpg

He's already on the database 👍

14 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

MUST BUY TALENT ALERT 🚨 

Valentin Barco (16) product of the Boca Juniors youth academy and recently became the 4th youngster player to ever play for Boca Juniors.

5E7B4363-D8D2-4CB4-B133-EF8677802FE9.thumb.jpeg.fc6f2d5ef23e146d94c5ec607ceb1a67.jpeg

Barco is an attacking full back who looks to get forward at every opportunity making great overlapping runs, when in position he loves to run at the oppositions defence and has great delivery from wide positions.

Footage of his debut

He’s also a very intelligent player for someone so young, able to play in various roles and formations understanding the game very well.

Hopefully it shouldn’t be too long till he gets added to the database with him making his senior debut and playing for one of the biggest clubs in South America. MUST BUY!!

SM Rating - N/A

Value - N/A

10 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Valentín Barco is making his debut now with Boca Juniors and will be the 4th youngest player to do so in the history of Boca, at 16 years and 11 months. He is still young and you have to go calmly, but with great expectations. May it be a moment to remember.

He's doing pretty well in the first half..

L7GNMP5PFJBJZIM75C7KVAFJ4E.jpg

Kang Sang-yun (17) as centre midfielder at Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors is a young player who's now coming up in South Korea..
Great on ball in all area of the field. Constantly in move while the defenders can't follow him while he's communicating to his team. :o

Still have to take his debut in South Korea, but I expect that Kang Sang-yun will play soon in the league..

When added worth the investment!

200726471656.jpg

14 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Arcade - Duncan Laurence (The Netherlands)

Amar Pelos Dois - Salvador Sobral (Portugal)

@JacobMOX and between those two ?

5 minutes ago, JacobMOX said:

I'm torn between The Common Linets and Emmelie...

Maybe i'll choose Emmelie, but not by much. Yours between these seven?

1. Loreen
2. Common linetts
3. Amaia y Alfred
4. Ieva

I don't take Emmelie because I'm not neutral about this song..

Club Brugge played the Belgian super league against KRC Genk and got a victory, but the most important thing Club gave 4 youngsters their change today...

Senne Lammens (19) as goalkeeper, Noah Mbamba (16) as defensive midfielder, Cisse Sandra (17) and Ignace Van Der Brempt (19) came in..

Senne Lammens made a good impression.. but the attention goes to Noah Mbamba (16).. What a talent!

E2TiojBXoAAbgY5.jpg

On 4/30/2021 at 8:52 AM, thorgan lesar said:

AC Milan, Hellas Verona, Torino, RedBull Salzburg and RSC Anderlecht are following Roko Simic (17) at Lokomotiva Zagreb. Good potential talent.

📈 No rate...
⏱ 36 % of the playing time (total: 31 games)
️ 2 goals

maxresdefault-1.jpg

Roko Simic signed at RB Salzburg… He really reminds me of Haaland stylistically, he had to end up there looks good. Salzburg has such a good scouting departement :o

First of many: Tottenham's 17 year old talented centre forward, Dane Scarlett, scored today his first unofficial goal for the 1st team! Strengths: Speed, movement without the ball, heading, two footed and above all - a clinical finisher that has the "Killer Instinct".

Of he is still available buy him now!

newFile-3.jpg

Anyone with any thoughts on Kacper Kozlowski? Linked to Man Utd and Barcelona recently, i thought he looked decent when he came on at the Euros but not spectacular (but obviously, the youngest ever player at the tournament)

7 minutes ago, Alyril said:

Anyone with any thoughts on Kacper Kozlowski? Linked to Man Utd and Barcelona recently, i thought he looked decent when he came on at the Euros but not spectacular (but obviously, the youngest ever player at the tournament)

Why do you wait? JUST BUY IT NOW!

26 minutes ago, Alyril said:

Wasn't spectacular indeed and Barça and Manchester United are way too early but I still see potential if he's smart and stay where he is. He got chances but now he needs to show his real qualities in the Polish league.

• thorgan lesar changed the title to FWT (Football Worldwide Talents), JPL and MLS in particular.. ! + Inside RedBull Salzburg