FWT (Football Worldwide Talents), JPL and MLS in particular.. ! + Inside RedBull Salzburg

thorgan lesar

Kevin Danso (22) really has a lot of potential. Still raw, despite having debuted in Bundes more than 2 years ago. But his 2nd part of the season is quite convincing, he begins to take a step forward defensively, in reading the game / placement, confidence..

Keep an eye on him at RC Lens in Ligue 1.

🌟🌟🌟

kevin-danso-fortuna-dusseldorf-1600421273-47499.jpg

On 6/9/2021 at 11:48 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Denis Genreau (22) from Macarthur made his debut for Australia! Impressive 84-minute display on debut showed exactly why he's earned it.

📈 Rate: 76... + 2 to 78 (in Australian review)
⏱ 81 % of the playing time (total: 26 games)
️ 2 goals
🅰️ 2 assists

The Australian had a good performance on the Olympics and got a transfer to Toulouse. One to watch for Australian football!

On 5/18/2021 at 12:08 AM, thorgan lesar said:

Seven weeks after his CANMNT debut, Theo Corbeanu (19) has become the youngest Canadian debutant in the Premier League

GettyImages-1228685063.jpg

Theo Corbeanu will also spend the year in Sheffield Wednesday on loan, he was unstopable on the wolves U23, debuted in the Premier League and Canada's national team, perfect move for him to develop.

Yorbe Vertessen (20) made the 3th goal of PSV Eindhoven against Ajax FC in Supercup from The Netherlands. Doesn't say PSV will be favorite this year, but Yorbe Vertessen will be a part of the Dutch top team this year.. Eliot Matazo and Yorbe Vertessen are Belgians to keep an eye on Abroad..

Rate: 70...

🌟🌟🌟

copyright-proshots-11647283.jpg

Venezia has bought the Bosniac forward David Camber , a player born in 2005 not yet in the database. 

Venezia is managed by a young Italian coach, Paolo Zanetti (38 years old) and they're building up an interesting young squad:

David Camber (16) 🇧🇦

Tenner Tessmann (19) 🇺🇸

Gianluca Busio (19) 🇺🇸

Arnor Sigurdsson (22) 🇮🇸

Dennis Johnsen (23) 🇳🇴

David Schnegg (22) 🇦🇹 

And the Mercato isn't over, they will add other young players to their team. 

tanner-tessmann-gdm.thumb.jpg.bc558804fc19c90e12b06a3307d50317.jpg

Deniz Undav (25) is a player from Union SG who's being a revelation in the beginning of the season in Belgium..

📈 Rate: 76
⏱ 90 % of the playing time (total: 3 games)
️ 4 goals

Union SG is showing their qualities but thanks to the good duo Vanzeir - Undav they are doing well..

brussel-belgica-25-de-julio-deniz-undav-de-union-saint-gilloise-durante-el-partido-jupiler-pro-league-entre-anderlecht-y-union-saint-gilloise-en-lotto-park-el-25-de-julio-de-2021-en-brussel-belgic.jpg

26 minutes ago, sharkdan said:

Venezia has bought the Bosniac forward David Camber , a player born in 2005 not yet in the database. 

Venezia is managed by a young Italian coach, Paolo Zanetti (38 years old) and they're building up an interesting young squad:

David Camber (16) 🇧🇦

Tenner Tessmann (19) 🇺🇸

Gianluca Busio (19) 🇺🇸

Arnor Sigurdsson (22) 🇮🇸

Dennis Johnsen (23) 🇳🇴

David Schnegg (22) 🇦🇹 

Was going to post about Venezia next week or so but good and nice post! 

Maybe not a first starter but Daan Heymans is also a new player who did it pretty okay in Belgium for a relegated team...

4 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Was going to post about Venezia next week or so but good and nice post! 

Maybe not a first starter but Daan Heymans is also a new player who did it pretty okay in Belgium for a relegated team...

Thanks mate! 

Forgot to add him to the post, he probabilly won't be a starter but Zanetti will rotate his squad to get everyone a chance 

35 minutes ago, sharkdan said:

David Camber (16) 🇧🇦

Tenner Tessmann (19) 🇺🇸

Gianluca Busio (19) 🇺🇸

Arnor Sigurdsson (22) 🇮🇸

Dennis Johnsen (23) 🇳🇴

David Schnegg (22) 🇦🇹 

I love the Penzo so less location for me :( But great style nevertheless.

This is the return of Venezia to the Serie A...

At the moment...

dme84gcxgaayxy1.jpeg.jpg

WORTH THE INVESTMENT

Amir Richardson (19) was really interesting last year on his only game, he continues to show very interesting signals on these 3 games of this year. Tall, already quite mature physically and strong, long legs, quite good on his supports, it helps him to be very interesting in the duel, as well as his body play and his positioning.

He seems to have a real intelligence in pressing and his positioning to cut opposing passes.

Technically he looks solid, even if I would like more risk-taking in his game to be able to have a more clear-cut opinion on his technical quality and his vision. But he is a player to follow on the side of Le Havre.

Rate: 60 !

🌟🌟

gettyimages-1234367886-1024x1024.jpg

On 4/25/2021 at 10:13 AM, thorgan lesar said:

Claudinho (24) at RedBull Bragantino is wanted in Europe. Ajax FC is open to offer 13 million euros for him, while also Sporting CP is being concrete. They got an offer of 15 million euros.

📈 Rate: 87
⏱ 71 % of the playing time in Paulistão A1 - Primeira Fase
️ 1 goal
🅰️ 3 assists

5f770b949e427.jpeg

Brasileiro Série A's player with the most G/A (24) last season, 24-year-old attacking-midfielder Claudinho who also won the Olympics today, moves to Russian side Zenit. Red Bull Bragantino gets 15M€...

A name I did't see mentioned in the thread is Lukas Kacavenda of NK Lokomotiva. I think he could be the possible next big think coming out of Croatia, does anyone have a take on this kid?

1 minute ago, TGB said:

A name I did't see mentioned in the thread is Lukas Kacavenda of NK Lokomotiva. I think he could be the possible next big think coming out of Croatia, does anyone have a take on this kid?

Very secure and accurate in his passing. Good player but still too early to name him as next big thing. Kačavenda was on my list of players to follow and mention them when they are ready to continue on that level..

Germany U17s beat Poland 10-1 in 120 minutes (4x30 minutes). Bayern's Arijon Ibrahimovic scored a hattrick today!

Collective prestation of Germany, but Arijon Ibrahimovic is worth to mention. Not a lot of talents breaks through at Bayern Munich. Can he break through at the highest level in a couple of years ?...

Still a bit question but without doubt he has the talent..

🌟🌟🌟'5

arijon-ibrahimovic-1200_600x347.jpg

18 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

I love the Penzo so less location for me :( But great style nevertheless.

This is the return of Venezia to the Serie A...

At the moment...

dme84gcxgaayxy1.jpeg.jpg

The location of the Penzo is something unique in Europe, however to have a owned stadium is a demonstration of a solid project for a new promoted team (only Juventus, Atalanta, Udinese and Sassuolo actually have a owned stadium in serie A, while only Frosinone has got one in serie B

The passion of little teams like this are something special, hope next year stadiums will be open to public; always Forza Napoli, but actually I have a great sympathy for Venezia, I hope they will not be relegated. 

Michael Frey (27) moved from Waasland-Beveren to Royal Antwerp.. Still too early to say he will be first choice, Johannes Eggestein signed in Antwerp, but today he was on fire against Standard De Liège.

Rate: 83

The Swiss attacker has a good connections with Viktor Fischer..

download.jpeg-2.jpg