FWT (Football Worldwide Talents), JPL and MLS in particular.. ! + Inside RedBull Salzburg

thorgan lesar

7 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

DEBUT !

André-Frank Zambo Anguissa (25) from Cameroon made his debut in the Italian Serie A for SSC Napoli. He impressed me against Juventus... 97 % passing accuracy (with 2 long balls) in 70 passes..
Good interceptions and tackles.. His debut couldn't get any better... :o

1630324159_465.jpg

Quality player! Also because of the similarity in physical appearance, many compared him to Bakayoko, but he immediately seemed a much superior player to him

1 minute ago, sharkdan said:

Quality player! Also because of the similarity in physical appearance, many compared him to Bakayoko, but he immediately seemed a much superior player to him

It's now continuing on the same level but great debut indeed.. I know he was good, but such a debut I didn't expect. Excited for more. ;)

On 9/9/2021 at 7:28 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Central defender Sebastian Kosa (17) is doing pretty well at such a young age for Spartak Trnava in Slovakia.. Already an international of Slovakia u21..

📈 Rate: 71
⏱ 84 % of the playing time (total: 6 games)
🅰️ 1 assist

If he continues like this he's very interesting as investment!

🌟🌟🌟

kosa,-tr.jpg

Michal Kukucka (19) was once again quite impressive with AS Trencin. Reflex, decisive stops. Character to place and direct his defense. Calm and good technique with the ball on the foot to restart short and cleanly under pressing.

📈 Rate 60 (!!)
⏱ 57 % of the playing time (total: 7 games) in Slovakia
🚫 1 clean sheet
4 goals conceded

A good reading of the trajectories on the long strikes, clean in his dives with a good trigger and a solid hand. Goalkeeper to follow in Slovakia.

🌟🌟 (at the moment)

Slovakia has good talents on their way..

20200126kukucka.jpg

41 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

@Kieran_S91 @gyanthecat @Milanista1 @jaybee

I know I should be neutral but can't say it enough. RedBull Salzburg and KRC Genk are my 2 favorite teams in Europe. 

Yours ? 

And no you can't chose the team you support.. :) Pick 2 teams.. 

If I had a top 3 it's Salzburg, KRC Genk and Atalanta.

@sharkdan for you as well. :)

TENNIS...

Emma Raducanu (18) and Leylah Fernandez (19) provide the youngest grand slam final since a seventeen-year-old Serena Williams won in 1999, also in New York, against the one year older Martina Hingis. She was born in Canada but moved to England on her 2 year old.. Leylah Fernandez also born in Canada but with the nationality from Canada itself.

Emma Raducanu has completed her fairy tale at the US Open. The British, barely 18-year-old, who is a qualifying player, won a very high-quality and historic final against Canadian Leylah Fernandez, also a 19-year-old teenager. Raducanu did not miss a set in New York and is the youngest grand slam winner since Maria Sharapova (17) at Wimbledon in 2004.

6-4 and 6-3 after 1:51 minutes of tennis. At the age of 18, Emma Raducanu announces herself as the next big thing in international women's tennis.
emma-raducanu-wins-2021-us-open-womens-s

9 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

I know I should be neutral but can't say it enough. RedBull Salzburg and KRC Genk are my 2 favorite teams in Europe. 

Yours ? 

Difficult to say, but if I have to choose 2 teams I would say:

Salzburg for your own reason, its youngsters are sensational

Bayern because among the top European teams it is the one that manages economic resources best, wastes less money on the market and always chooses players wisely, investing in young players and not afraid to launch them on the field 

36 minutes ago, sharkdan said:

Difficult to say, but if I have to choose 2 teams I would say:

Salzburg for your own reason, its youngsters are sensational

Bayern because among the top European teams it is the one that manages economic resources best, wastes less money on the market and always chooses players wisely, investing in young players and not afraid to launch them on the field 

Bayern Munich is in that area the biggest example for lots of teams.. Great management indeed! 

17 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Yours ? 

2. Machester United

3. Borrusia Dortmund

CRAZY GAME !...
RSC Anderlecht had one of the best 2nd half in years.. They won with 7-2 against KV Mechelen. Some youngsters made quite an impression.

Christian Kouamé (23) from Côte D'Ivoire started for the first time and made huge impressions collectively but also individually. He made 2 goals.. If he continues like this... :o

Christian%20Kouame%20RSC%20Anderlecht%20

Sergio Gómez (20) from Spain keeps on impressing as left defender. Still needs to work positionally in the defence but again 2 other assists.. :o

auto

Joshua Zirkzee (21) from The Netherlands had a good start but at the moment difficult to continue on that level.. Still he came in and had a goal and an assist today..

gsrGM1NtEZcrWqRJ5eXfCI0K15wFKp7CqsFRKurz

Yari Verschaeren (20) has a difficult period as well but he's progressing quite well. He fell in and had an assist today..

50d0414bbb4a97fd6b7a2343f990c584-1576501

Recent Gambian call up boast 72% tackles in 2nd division of Denmark. Great mobility and defensive instincts adds versatility to play full back and possibly destructive defensive midfielder. James Gómez (19) from AC Horsens is making quite an impression.

📈 Rate: 73
⏱ 84 % of the playing time (total: 7 games)

🌟🌟🌟

gettyimages-1227785073-1024x1024.jpg

2 very interesting talents in Czech Republic

Samuel Grygar (17) from Internazionale in the future looks good for this midfielder who can occupy different roles in the middle because he is so complete. Must improve, gain in anticipation, but potential for high physical / technical level.

MTY3MWQ0NDU5MTQ5NTEwMuek2w2mtRcNv_CXqkew

Besides Matěj Šín (17), his midfielder sidekick could follow and leave Banik Ostrava quickly. A player who needs to be channeled and tactically educated, but very interesting qualities at all levels.

gettyimages-1182621743-1024x1024.jpg