FWT (Football Worldwide Talents), JPL and MLS in particular.. ! + Inside RedBull Salzburg

thorgan lesar

9 hours ago, sabermetrical said:

Who would you say is the best young player you could buy for less than $20m right now?

Thinking about not only who will be the quickest riser, but also who has the highest ceiling in the game?

Any opinions are appreciated! 🙂 

Top 3 for me..
1. Pedri 16 million
2. Bellingham 16 million
3. Wirtz 10 million

Others in for a rise and has a high ceiling...
Gravenberch - 10 million
Camavinga - 16 million
Greenwood - 16 million
Antony - 10 million
Mendes - 8 million

Hi there! I have a question for the more experienced SM managers here.

I've been in a GW for about 5 years now and I've always known that its owner is basically a cheater, but I've never left the GW because it's my oldest and I'm attached to the team I have there.

In addition to the shady trades and multiple accounts he runs, he came up with an even worse stunt this new season. Since his team is by far the best in the GW, but is in serious debt (about -500M), so he has no possibility, nor need, to buy new players, he has decided to close the market: It is forbidden to buy players from external or unmanaged teams, thus killing the GW.

His goal is probably to make managers who are not part of his group of 'friends' get tired and leave the GW. This objectively would be the most logical action for me as well, but I ask, is there any way to stop him and have him punished?

I mean, it's his GW, so he has the right to shut down the market if he so desires, but it's clear that his motive for doing so - without informing anyone of anything - is fraudolent and his behaviour is totally despicable.

Thank you to anyone who can or wants to help me. :)

30 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Hi there! I have a question for the more experienced SM managers here.

I've been in a GW for about 5 years now and I've always known that its owner is basically a cheater, but I've never left the GW because it's my oldest and I'm attached to the team I have there.

In addition to the shady trades and multiple accounts he runs, he came up with an even worse stunt this new season. Since his team is by far the best in the GW, but is in serious debt (about -500M), so he has no possibility, nor need, to buy new players, he has decided to close the market: It is forbidden to buy players from external or unmanaged teams, thus killing the GW.

His goal is probably to make managers who are not part of his group of 'friends' get tired and leave the GW. This objectively would be the most logical action for me as well, but I ask, is there any way to stop him and have him punished?

I mean, it's his GW, so he has the right to shut down the market if he so desires, but it's clear that his motive for doing so - without informing anyone of anything - is fraudolent and his behaviour is totally despicable.

Thank you to anyone who can or wants to help me. :)

I'm also in a GW that we can't buy from unmanaged and external clubs... Very frustrating and each day I got notifications that an external club wants to buy from unmanaged clubs... Aargh. 

For the rest I can't help. Only thing maybe is let SM (Steven Paul or the other who I can't remember his name) know.. 

Croatian Kresimir Krizmanic (21) from HNK Gorica is a central defender who has interesting physical qualities, good in 1vs1, good in the air and very focussed..

Good in going forward and breaking the likes as well... Needs to become even harder in the tackle...

📈 Rate: 80
⏱ 73 % of the playing time (total: 11 games)
📖 3 yellow cards

🌟🌟'5

krizmanić-hnk-gorica-1.jpg

Fortaleza is a big revelation in Brazil this season and Éderson (22) currently is impressing as central midfielder.

Good mid-long passes and good short passes. Collectively good and calm when he needs to be.. He's being loaned out by Corinthians..

📈 Rate: 82
⏱ 83 % of the playing time (total: 22 games) in Brazilian Serie A
️ 1 goal
🅰️ 2 assists
📖 3 yellow cards

🌟🌟🌟

WhatsApp-Image-2021-07-06-at-12.08.50-1-1024x618.jpeg.jpg

Scottisch Anthony Ralston (22) is showing his qualities with Celtic in the Europa League and is someone pretty underrated in Celtic. Most of the people are talking about Abada and Furuhashi, but Ralston with possibilities as a right wingback he's very interesting to follow as well...

📈 Rate: 78
⏱ 71 % of the playing time (total: 7 games)
️ 2 goals
🅰️ 1 assist
📖 0 yellow & red cards

Deserves at least a u21 international call-up in my opinion...

🌟🌟'5

Anthony-Ralston.jpg

Hugo Cuypers (24) is having a great season so far at KV Mechelen. He left Olympiakos this summer for the Belgian team and at the moment the highest impact on the team of them all...

📈 Rate: 78
⏱ 82 % of the playing time (total: 10 games)
️ 2 goals
🅰️ 4 assists
📖 1 yellow card
📊 48 % impact on all goals and assists together so far...

He's not a scoring machine but so important as 2nd attacker for KV Mechelen..

2Q3A3395-1-scaled.jpg

On 9/23/2021 at 9:49 AM, thorgan lesar said:

He's been absolutely phenomenal this season. Arthur Cabral (23) is just incredible at FC Basel in Switzerland.. His rate is already quite high for the league of Switzerland but it's almost impossible he won't rise..

📈 Rate: 85
⏱ 77 % of the playing time (total: 7 games)
️ 8 goals
🅰️ 2 assists
📖 1 yellow card
💰 Name of agent: none.
👞 Right footed

8 goals in Europa League (rounds), which makes it 16 goals.. :o

🌟🌟🌟'5

maxresdefault-1.jpg

Arthur Cabral receives his first international call-up!
Wow. 🇧🇷

Victor Gyökeres (23) from Sweden with Coventry City is having a great season at the moment.. A crucial player this season..

📈 Rate: 80
⏱ 93 % of the playing time (total: 11 games)
️ 9 goals
🅰️ 2 assists
📖 0 yellow & red cards

He has made 70 % of all the goals for Coventry in the Championship.. Strong in duel, positionally good and scores his goals..

🌟🌟

290373307.jpg