Jump to content

FWT (Football Worldwide Talents), JPL and MLS in particular.. ! + Inside RedBull Salzburg


thorgan lesar

Recommended Posts

OFFICIAL: The 20-man nominees for the Golden Boy award:

🇩🇪 Adeyemi
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Bellingham
🇫🇷 Camavinga
🇧🇪 De Ketelaere
🇪🇸 Gavi
🇪🇸 Gil
🇳🇱 Gravenberch
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Greenwood
🇮🇹 D.Maldini
🇩🇪 Musiala
🇵🇹 N.Mendes
🇪🇸 Pedri
🇮🇹 Piccoli
🇪🇸 Pino
🇺🇸 Reyna
🇧🇷 Rodrygo
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Saka
🇫🇷 Saliba
🇳🇱 J. Timber
🇩🇪 Wirtz

Who dares to make a top 20 ? @Nameless @Milanista1 @gyanthecat

20. Rodrygo
19. Maldini
18. Piccoli
17. Saliba
16. Gil
15. Gavi
14. Timber
13. De Ketelaere
12. Reyna
11. Pino
10. Mendes
9. Gravenberch
8. Adeyemi
7. Camavinga
6. Musiala
5. Saka
4. Greenwood
3. Bellingham
2. Pedri
1. Wirtz

unnamed.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

OFFICIAL: The 20-man nominees for the Golden Boy award:

🇩🇪 Adeyemi
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Bellingham
🇫🇷 Camavinga
🇧🇪 De Ketelaere
🇪🇸 Gavi
🇪🇸 Gil
🇳🇱 Gravenberch
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Greenwood
🇮🇹 D.Maldini
🇩🇪 Musiala
🇵🇹 N.Mendes
🇪🇸 Pedri
🇮🇹 Piccoli
🇪🇸 Pino
🇺🇸 Reyna
🇧🇷 Rodrygo
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Saka
🇫🇷 Saliba
🇳🇱 J. Timber
🇩🇪 Wirtz

Who dares to make a top 20 ? @Nameless @Milanista1 @gyanthecat

20. Rodrygo
19. Maldini
18. Piccoli
17. Saliba
16. Gil
15. Gavi
14. Timber
13. De Ketelaere
12. Reyna
11. Pino
10. Mendes
9. Gravenberch
8. Adeyemi
7. Camavinga
6. Musiala
5. Saka
4. Greenwood
3. Bellingham
2. Pedri
1. Wirtz

unnamed.jpg

Madueke, Doku, Cherki, G. Ramos, Gvardiol, Brobbey, Boadu, Cho, Destanoglu, Moriba, Kossounou, Martinelli are eliminated in the list...

Madueke, Doku, Gvardiol and Kossounou always deserved top 20 instead of Rodrygo, Maldini, Piccoli and Saliba.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Defensive midfielder Leon Flach (20) is a player to keep an eye on. He is a smart player who wins lots of duels and makes good impressions on me lately. Philadelphia Union is again a team who develops team.. He won lots of duels under pressure from opponent... Definitely a prospect to follow who's in my eyes interesting for a Belgian team...

📈 Rate: 75
⏱ 89 % of the playing time (total: 28 games)
️ 1 goal
📖 4 yellow cards

Surprisingly didn't receive a call-up yet... A big rise upcoming!

🌟🌟🌟

a81nsaq4k2l7zmpynftf.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Croatian Lukas Kacavenda (18) is an attacking midfielder of Lokomotiva Zagreb who's technically good and quite well in making the right choice in the last third.. He's in good form lately...

📈 Rate: 73
⏱ 77 % of the playing time (total: 11 games)
️ 2 goals
🅰️ 1 assist
📖 4 yellow cards

Needs a tactical improvement but has quite some potential. Already u21 international from Croatia!

🌟🌟🌟

dcdb0cd882e54509bc43.jpeg.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

BIG COMEBACK!
Club Brugge brought José Izquierdo (29) this summer in and today he got his first 11 minutes since he played some years ago with Club Brugge. He had no assists or goals, but it's so wonderful to see him again on the Belgian fields.

Club Brugge is helping him in getting fit again and it's working at the moment... Keep continuing "Joske" :D

36b32923-85b1-4752-8760-3e4ff4fe4bf9.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

CLUB RECORD (YOUNGEST DEBUT)
Fell in 3 times already but just saw this.. Mathys Tel (16) is the youngest debutant in Rennes history. Wow, I have some goosebumps of this talent to be honest...
Sulemana and Doku for now, Tel for the long term. What a quality!

gettyimages-1330455741-1024x1024.jpg

Must buy! When added?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/2/2021 at 3:13 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Added today...
ADDED-VALUE.jpg
You'll find the added players in OP (Opening Post)

" ! " means a bit more worth to buy then another "worth to buy-player"

Must buy
Mathys Tel

Worth to buy
Alencar Marquinhos (!)

 

5 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

Must buy! When added?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Patron said:

@thorgan lesarwhen Buchanan arrives to Brugge? He’s doing very well on his nacional team. Do you think he will be a starter on Brugge? 

In january.. At the moment Kamal Sowah is the first choice as right winger but because he isn't on his best form yet Buchanan has a good chance becoming first starter in Brugge.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

TOP 100.... U18 in the making...
Those players already fell out in my selection for a top 100...
The-future-of-soccer.jpg

OUT - not in top 100 (first selection)
Liam Delap
Alan Virginius
Luka Reischl
Hannibal Mejbri
Rasmus Højlund
Xavi Simons
Jeppe Kjær
Fabian Luzzi
Pierre Dwomoh
Kristian Arnstad
Ilias Akhomach
Bartol Barisic
Édouard Michut
Dominik Javorcek
Denis Visinsky
Soumaila Coulibaly
Samuel Bossiwa
Charlie McNeil
Mathis Servais
Sekou Diawara
Brandan Craig
Hakon Haraldsson
Alexios Kalogeropoulos
Ismaël Gharbi
Jamie Bynoe-Gittens
Leon King
Paxten Aaronson
Amourricho Axel Van Dongen
Manuel Osifo
Ernest Poku
Leon Pesch
Luke Mbete
Albert Tjaaland
Erik Dueñas
Jahkeele Marshall-Rutty
Efrain Morales
Johannes Bjarnason
Nathaniel Adjei
Momodou Jaiteh
Lucas Stassin
Charlie Setford
Maarten Swerts
Jobe Bellingham
Amine Essahel
Mohamed El Arouch
Giorgios Koutsias
Sergej Pinyaev
Stanis Idumbo
Rafael Obrador
Josue Doke
Santiago Castro
Victor Lind


OUT - not in top 100 (2nd selection)
Luca Oyen
Isak Hansen-Aarøen
Endrick
Alex Luna
Marcos Leonardo
Malick Sanogo
Nicolas Siri
Maximilian Beier
Luka Romero
Samuele Vignato
Kacper Urbanski
Loizos Loizou
Roger Fernandes
Jonathan Gómez
Julian Rijkhoff
Adam Griger
Tony Leone
Dashmir Elezi
Benie Traoré
Tjas Begic

=> Oyen, Hansen-Aarøen, Endrick and Leonardo were very close...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

TOP 100.... U18 in the making...
Those players already fell out in my selection for a top 100...
The-future-of-soccer.jpg

OUT - not in top 100 (first selection)
Liam Delap
Alan Virginius
Luka Reischl
Hannibal Mejbri
Rasmus Højlund
Xavi Simons
Jeppe Kjær
Fabian Luzzi
Pierre Dwomoh
Kristian Arnstad
Ilias Akhomach
Bartol Barisic
Édouard Michut
Dominik Javorcek
Denis Visinsky
Soumaila Coulibaly
Samuel Bossiwa
Charlie McNeil
Mathis Servais
Sekou Diawara
Brandan Craig
Hakon Haraldsson
Alexios Kalogeropoulos
Ismaël Gharbi
Jamie Bynoe-Gittens
Leon King
Paxten Aaronson
Amourricho Axel Van Dongen
Manuel Osifo
Ernest Poku
Leon Pesch
Luke Mbete
Albert Tjaaland
Erik Dueñas
Jahkeele Marshall-Rutty
Efrain Morales
Johannes Bjarnason
Nathaniel Adjei
Momodou Jaiteh
Lucas Stassin
Charlie Setford
Maarten Swerts
Jobe Bellingham
Amine Essahel
Mohamed El Arouch
Giorgios Koutsias
Sergej Pinyaev
Stanis Idumbo
Rafael Obrador
Josue Doke
Santiago Castro
Victor Lind

Those players are still fighting for a spot in the U18 TOP 100 Worldwide!

Youri Regeer
Daniel Samek
James McAtee
Julian Rijkhoff
Valentino Livramento
Charlie Patino
Julio Enciso
Roméo Lavia
Mathys Tel
Arda Güler
Valentin Barco
Tommaso Baldanzi
Pablo Torre
Nnamdi Collins
Lesley Ugochukwu
Levi Colwill
Pablo Gavi
Mario Stroeykens
Justin Che
Malo Gusto
Carney Chukwuemeka
Dane Scarlett
Matheus Nascimento
William Bøving
Alejandro Balde
Noah Mbamba
Samson Baidoo
Sidney Raebiger
Emre Demir
Victor Kristiansen
Roko Simic
Kevin Paredes
Bryan Okoh
Caden Clark
Roony Bardghji
Luca Netz
Williot Swedberg
Mohamed-Ali Cho
Andreas Schjelderup
Maurits Kjærgaard
Kaiky Melo
Youssoufa Moukoko
Arsen Zakharyan
Ricardo Pepi
Devyne Rensch
Ilaix Moriba
Yusuf Demir
Harvey Elliott
Rayan Cherki
Jamal Musiala
Florian Wirtz
Jude Bellingham
Lucas Gourna Douath
Isak Jóhanneson
Shinya Nakano
Adam Karabec
Cade Cowell
Kacper Kozlowski
Benie Traoré
Xavier Dziekonski
Martin Vitik
Chagas Kayky
Dario Sarmiento
Moses Nyeman
Luka Romero
Angelo Gabriel
Shola Shoretire
Dario Esuggo
Zeno Debast
Antonio Nusa
Moreira Savio
Wahid Faghir
Zidan Sertdemir
Jader Gentil
Dijon Kameri
Samed Bazdar
Gabriel Slonina
Kristian Hlynsson
Calvin Ramsay
Sebastian Kosa
Fabio Blanco
Kacper Urbanski
Nico O'Reilly
Lovro Zvonarek
Abdoulaye Kamara
Tony Leone
Jonathan Gómez
El Chadaille Bitshiabu
Antoni Milambo
Jamal Baptiste
Vladislav Torop
Axel Guessand
Mimeirhel Benita
Samuel Edozie
Roger Fernandes
Bruno Iglesias
Alex Luna
Giorgio Scalvini
Adam Griger
Mateusz Musialowski
Maximilian Beier
Marcos Leonardo
Mohamed Toure
Nicolas Siri
Samuele Vignato
Leo Hjelde
Vinicius Tobias
Alencar Marquinhos
Tjas Begic
Ivan Šaranić
Jesper Tolinsson
Ömer Beyaz
Loizos Loizou
Tochi Chukwuani
Joelson Fernandes
Luca Oyen

Link to comment
Share on other sites

DISSAPOINTMENT!
Mohammed Ihattaren, what are you doing man ?
UC Sampdoria is thinking about sending hem back to Juventus FC. He isn't happy in Italy plus he doesn't come to training days and is more active at night in some clubs in different cities....

In PSV Eindhoven they aren't surprised by this news.. He had lots of problems there as well...

Ihattaren-sito-ufficiale-sampdoria.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

TOP 100.... U18 in the making...
Those players already fell out in my selection for a top 100...
The-future-of-soccer.jpg

OUT - not in top 100 (first selection)
Liam Delap
Alan Virginius
Luka Reischl
Hannibal Mejbri
Rasmus Højlund
Xavi Simons
Jeppe Kjær
Fabian Luzzi
Pierre Dwomoh
Kristian Arnstad
Ilias Akhomach
Bartol Barisic
Édouard Michut
Dominik Javorcek
Denis Visinsky
Soumaila Coulibaly
Samuel Bossiwa
Charlie McNeil
Mathis Servais
Sekou Diawara
Brandan Craig
Hakon Haraldsson
Alexios Kalogeropoulos
Ismaël Gharbi
Jamie Bynoe-Gittens
Leon King
Paxten Aaronson
Amourricho Axel Van Dongen
Manuel Osifo
Ernest Poku
Leon Pesch
Luke Mbete
Albert Tjaaland
Erik Dueñas
Jahkeele Marshall-Rutty
Efrain Morales
Johannes Bjarnason
Nathaniel Adjei
Momodou Jaiteh
Lucas Stassin
Charlie Setford
Maarten Swerts
Jobe Bellingham
Amine Essahel
Mohamed El Arouch
Giorgios Koutsias
Sergej Pinyaev
Stanis Idumbo
Rafael Obrador
Josue Doke
Santiago Castro
Victor Lind

OUT ~ SELECTION 2 (not in top 100)

Miguel Monsalve
Abdul Fatawu Issahaku
Chris Lokesa
Dantouma Yaya Toure
Loum Tchaouna
Nathan Bitumazala
Lukas Wallner
Jack McGlynn
Jude Soonsup-Bell
Nemanja Motika

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Those players are still fighting for a spot in the U18 TOP 100 Worldwide!

Youri Regeer
Daniel Samek
James McAtee
Julian Rijkhoff
Valentino Livramento
Charlie Patino
Julio Enciso
Roméo Lavia
Mathys Tel
Arda Güler
Valentin Barco
Tommaso Baldanzi
Pablo Torre
Nnamdi Collins
Lesley Ugochukwu
Levi Colwill
Pablo Gavi
Mario Stroeykens
Justin Che
Malo Gusto
Carney Chukwuemeka
Dane Scarlett
Matheus Nascimento
William Bøving
Alejandro Balde
Noah Mbamba
Samson Baidoo
Sidney Raebiger
Emre Demir
Victor Kristiansen
Roko Simic
Kevin Paredes
Bryan Okoh
Caden Clark
Roony Bardghji
Luca Netz
Williot Swedberg
Mohamed-Ali Cho
Andreas Schjelderup
Maurits Kjærgaard
Kaiky Melo
Youssoufa Moukoko
Arsen Zakharyan
Ricardo Pepi
Devyne Rensch
Ilaix Moriba
Yusuf Demir
Harvey Elliott
Rayan Cherki
Jamal Musiala
Florian Wirtz
Jude Bellingham
Lucas Gourna Douath
Isak Jóhanneson
Shinya Nakano
Adam Karabec
Cade Cowell
Kacper Kozlowski
Benie Traoré
Xavier Dziekonski
Martin Vitik
Chagas Kayky
Dario Sarmiento
Moses Nyeman
Luka Romero
Angelo Gabriel
Shola Shoretire
Dario Esuggo
Zeno Debast
Antonio Nusa
Moreira Savio
Wahid Faghir
Zidan Sertdemir
Jader Gentil
Dijon Kameri
Samed Bazdar
Gabriel Slonina
Kristian Hlynsson
Calvin Ramsay
Sebastian Kosa
Fabio Blanco
Kacper Urbanski
Nico O'Reilly
Lovro Zvonarek
Abdoulaye Kamara
Tony Leone
Jonathan Gómez
El Chadaille Bitshiabu
Antoni Milambo
Jamal Baptiste
Vladislav Torop
Axel Guessand
Mimeirhel Benita
Samuel Edozie
Roger Fernandes
Bruno Iglesias
Alex Luna
Giorgio Scalvini
Adam Griger
Mateusz Musialowski
Maximilian Beier
Marcos Leonardo
Mohamed Toure
Nicolas Siri
Samuele Vignato
Leo Hjelde
Vinicius Tobias
Alencar Marquinhos
Tjas Begic
Ivan Šaranić
Jesper Tolinsson
Ömer Beyaz
Loizos Loizou
Tochi Chukwuani
Joelson Fernandes
Luca Oyen

EDITED:

Youri Regeer
Daniel Samek
James McAtee
Julian Rijkhoff
Valentino Livramento
Charlie Patino
Julio Enciso
Roméo Lavia
Mathys Tel
Arda Güler
Valentin Barco
Tommaso Baldanzi
Pablo Torre
Nnamdi Collins
Lesley Ugochukwu
Levi Colwill
Pablo Gavi
Mario Stroeykens
Justin Che
Malo Gusto
Carney Chukwuemeka
Dane Scarlett
Matheus Nascimento
William Bøving
Alejandro Balde
Noah Mbamba
Samson Baidoo
Sidney Raebiger
Emre Demir
Victor Kristiansen
Roko Simic
Kevin Paredes
Bryan Okoh
Caden Clark
Roony Bardghji
Luca Netz
Williot Swedberg
Mohamed-Ali Cho
Andreas Schjelderup
Maurits Kjærgaard
Kaiky Melo
Youssoufa Moukoko
Arsen Zakharyan
Ricardo Pepi
Devyne Rensch
Ilaix Moriba
Yusuf Demir
Harvey Elliott
Rayan Cherki
Jamal Musiala
Florian Wirtz
Jude Bellingham
Lucas Gourna Douath
Isak Jóhanneson
Shinya Nakano
Adam Karabec
Cade Cowell
Kacper Kozlowski
Benie Traoré
Xavier Dziekonski
Martin Vitik
Chagas Kayky
Dario Sarmiento
Moses Nyeman
Luka Romero
Angelo Gabriel
Shola Shoretire
Dario Esuggo
Zeno Debast
Antonio Nusa
Moreira Savio
Wahid Faghir
Zidan Sertdemir
Jader Gentil
Dijon Kameri
Samed Bazdar
Gabriel Slonina
Kristian Hlynsson
Calvin Ramsay
Sebastian Kosa
Fabio Blanco
Kacper Urbanski
Nico O'Reilly
Lovro Zvonarek
Abdoulaye Kamara
Tony Leone
Jonathan Gómez
El Chadaille Bitshiabu
Antoni Milambo
Jamal Baptiste
Vladislav Torop
Axel Guessand
Mimeirhel Benita
Samuel Edozie
Roger Fernandes
Bruno Iglesias
Alex Luna
Giorgio Scalvini
Adam Griger
Mateusz Musialowski
Maximilian Beier
Marcos Leonardo
Mohamed Toure
Nicolas Siri
Samuele Vignato
Leo Hjelde
Vinicius Tobias
Alencar Marquinhos
Tjas Begic
Ivan Šaranić
Jesper Tolinsson
Ömer Beyaz
Loizos Loizou
Tochi Chukwuani
Joelson Fernandes
Luca Oyen

=> All are making good chance in a spot in the "TOP 100 U18 WORLDWIDE"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My 20-man list for the 2021 Golden Boy award:

20. Maldini
19. Rodrygo
18. Piccoli
17. Gil
16. Saliba
15. Timber
14. Gavi
13. De Ketelaere
12. Pino
11. Reyna
10. Mendes
9. Gravenberch
8. Adeyemi
7. Camavinga
6. Saka
5. Musiala
4. Greenwood
3. Bellingham
2. Pedri
1. Wirtz

I pretty much agree with your list. 😀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

My 20-man list for the 2021 Golden Boy award:

20. Maldini
19. Rodrygo
18. Piccoli
17. Gil
16. Saliba
15. Timber
14. Gavi
13. De Ketelaere
12. Pino
11. Reyna
10. Mendes
9. Gravenberch
8. Adeyemi
7. Camavinga
6. Saka
5. Musiala
4. Greenwood
3. Bellingham
2. Pedri
1. Wirtz

I pretty much agree with your list. 😀

Great effort! Much appreciated :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

KV Oostende has Makhtar Gueye (23) in great form lately. The centre forward from Senegal is very crucial lately and is a crack in making important goals as well...

📈 Rate: 82
⏱ 89 % of the playing time (total: 11 games)
️ 8 goals
📖 4 yellow cards

His 2nd season already he's improving and making quite an impression. Will this be the year Gueye will make name for himself and put the next step forward in the summer ?

🌟🌟'5

827934336e.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another one at KV Oostende making quite an impression on me lately is Alfons Amade (21) in the Belgian Pro League. The defensive midfielder from Germany has quite some potential and interesting to see him grow in his passing as defensive midfielder...

📈 Rate: 73
⏱ 55 % of the playing time (total: 11 games)
️ 2 goals

As defensive midfielder good stats as well. Jäkel and Bätzner also doing well as Germany youngsters but Amade is still making quite an impression..

Decent player!

3301570.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Everyone is talking about Esposito and Cabral at FC Basel but central defender Andy Pelmard (21) from France is also making some impressions on me in Switzerland. If he can continues like this maybe he can think about a next move again...

📈 Rate: 82
⏱ 97 % of the playing time (total: 9 games)
📖 1 yellow card

He's a fair central defender and got the potential to be a player who can Basel rely on for many years...

At the moment he's being loaned out by OGC Nice..

🌟🌟🌟

csm_4657528bb4d18457c2c96733181fd404e96892e8-fp-960-640-0-0_8e9773d151.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...