FWT (Football Worldwide Talents), JPL and MLS in particular.. ! + Inside RedBull Salzburg

thorgan lesar

With a much higher importance now on goalkeepers distribution (breaking lines and being brave), can you name goalkeepers under the age of 23 (perhaps mix of older and even those not yet on database) who are particularly strong in this area? 

Really enjoy this thread so thought I’d ask 😀

38 minutes ago, Lloydy105 said:

With a much higher importance now on goalkeepers distribution (breaking lines and being brave), can you name goalkeepers under the age of 23 (perhaps mix of older and even those not yet on database) who are particularly strong in this area? 

Really enjoy this thread so thought I’d ask 😀

I like Xavier Dziekonski, Philip Köhn, Kostas Tzolakis, Etienne Green, Elias Olafsson, Gabriel Slonina and Vladislav Torop.. All in the game ;)

On 10/9/2021 at 11:51 PM, thorgan lesar said:

INTERNATIONAL DEBUT!
Abdul Fatawu Issahaku (17) started and went 60 minutes for Ghana against Zimbabwe. A 3-1 debut win. Ghana has so much talents with Kudus, Sulemana and Sowah. Issahaku has the potential to be in the same list. Impressive.

Abdul-Fatawu-Issahaku.jpg

Issahaku will sign 8th january for Sporting CP. Great move for him! 

Europe gets to know Erik Botheim (21) from Bødo/Glimt. He had a great game against AS Roma yesterday but actually he's having quite a season... Very interesting player and definitely interesting for a Belgian Team or a team from The Netherlands...

📈 Rate: 80
⏱ 97 % of the playing time (total: 22 games)
️ 13 goals
🅰️ 1 assist
📖 2 yellow cards

Will he leave after the first season like Petter Hauge did ? Exciting player...

🌟🌟🌟

1_YLhJtDJfR8tmA_Nr9PoTyQ.jpeg.jpg

I want to talk about a coach this time.. His name is Edward Still (30) who change Charleroi SC into another team. Charleroi was known for a good defensively team and playing on counter. In the 3-5-2 system he's bringing in this team is already an achievement.

Charleroi SC is also not known to give youngsters from their academy chances... Jackson Tchatchoua, Martin Wasinski and tonight Fabio Ferraro. Unbelievable beginning of him. I'm a fan..

1f9d2533f7451ff530abe7cf4b540748.jpg

Kur Kur (2000) has been an absolute standout this season for Adelaide City, one of the best players, if not the best player, in the league according to an Australian source I have..
I would like to see some more info on him, but also on the 2nd league of Australia...

Australia is so unspoken footballing wise... I really hope they'll work on the academies and their future to make Australian football more interesting...

6a25e4b5f40131a2dd184425972d7903.jpeg.jpg

Niklas Lang (19) is a very interesting central defender in the making in Germany in 3th division. He's aggressive enough, reads the game well and distributes the ball well...

📈 Rate: 73
⏱ 65 % of the playing time (total: 11 games) in 3. Liga
📖 2 yellow cards

The defender from 1860 Munich has the potential for the Bundesliga in my opinion.. Definitely have a close look next months!

🌟🌟'5

321a284.jpeg.jpg

On 8/17/2021 at 12:37 AM, thorgan lesar said:

Stelios Andreou (19) at Charleroi SC is making good impressions in the Belgian League. A good passing and a good view on the field. The international of Cyprus will be a very interesting prospect...

📈 Rate: 73... + 5 to 78 (still early to predict, but very good prospect)
⏱ 100 % of the playing time (total: 4 games)

🌟🌟🌟

f5b8495d3f501fd7ce8eaeae213a9f5b-1623751356.jpg

Stelios Andreou (19) keeps on impressing at Charleroi SC.. The central defender is so young and already reliable.. Already international from Cyprus and in my eyes one of the most underrated talents in Belgium...

📈 Rate: 73
⏱ 83 % of the playing time (total: 12 games)
📖 1 yellow card

Loizou isn't performing well lately, but it seems like Andreou can continue his form and his potential.. Very interesting as riser as well...

🌟🌟🌟

unnamed.jpg

I like talking about another Charleroi player who keeps continuing as well.. I'm talking about Jackson Tchatchoua (20) who's getting lots of chances as right wingback in the 3-5-2 of Edward Still (coach Charleroi SC) and is making good progression...

📈 Rate: 67 (big rise upcoming !!)
⏱ 61 % of the playing time (total: 12 games)
🅰️ 2 assists
📖 4 yellow cards

Yesterday I mentionned the coach and the new playing style of Charleroi. I also said Charleroi doesn't give much chances to youth but now they get the attention.

Tchatchoua still needs to work though on his assists but is getting better week by week in it...

🌟🌟

gettyimages-1235941227-1024x1024.jpg

Competition in South Korea is already finished for a while now, but I want to speak about Seol Yung-Woo (22) from Champions Ulsan Hyundai as right defender...

⏱ 58 % of the playing time (total: 32 games)
️ 1 goal
🅰️ 2 assists
📖 3 yellow cards

Has a good potential for a mid-table team in Belgium or Portugal in my opinion.. At such a young age already international of South Korea as well...

🌟🌟'5

gettyimages-1229975421-1024x1024.jpg

I'm talking about a duo who's doing well in revelation FC Utrecht in The Netherlands. I'll start with Anastasios Douvikas (22) who started well at his new club. The international from Greece is one of the revelations with his nice moving on the field...

⏱ 77 % of the playing time (total: 10 games)
️ 4 goals
🅰️ 1 assist
📖 0 yellow & red cards

Definitely an interesting player to follow next months in the Dutch Eredivsie..

5bfc567f-fa8f-4cea-86ec-8d221b0b3d5e-cop

Moussa Sylla (21) is known in the French football but has chosen to find some stability in his career at FC Utrecht and started very well in the revelation of The Netherlands...

📈 Rate: 82
⏱ 77 % of the playing time (total: 10 games)
️ 3 goals
🅰️ 1 assist
📖 1 yellow card

The centre forward needs to find some continuity but is showing his potential again... Hopefully he finds his best level again..

?appId=21791a8992982cd8da851550a453bd7f&

This duo is just crazy... They don't stop...To give you just some details why they're crazy at the moment..

Dante Vanzeir (23) has 30 % on all the goals are made and 22 % on the assists... :o
️ 8 goals
🅰️ 5 assists

BGC_0570-Copie.jpg

Deniz Undav (25) has still more impressive numbers.. 30 % on all the goals and 30 % on all the assists at his club... :o
️ 8 goals
🅰️ 7 assists

B9727810988Z.1_20210726163537_000+GMNIJS

Kaoru Mitoma is also coming up with 3 goals and 1 assist...

I'm going to be honest with you Brazilian Vinicius Souza (22) started the season badly at KV Mechelen as central defender, but now while he's playing on his real position as central midfielder KV Mechelen they're playing pretty impressive...

Again to be honest not by Vinicius Souza, because he still needs some work to do as being more secure defensively, but his strength and power is a real good quality...

📈 Rate: 72
⏱ 61 % of the playing time (total: 12 games)
️ 1 goal
📖 2 yellow cards

He's being loaned out by Lommel SK to KV Mechelen, but the potential is there to become interesting in the Belgian League. So many young Brazilian players this year in Belgium...
David Sousa, Vinicius Souza, Alexander Vitinho, Caio Roque and Diego Rosa...

🌟🌟'5

mechelen-belgium-25th-july-2021-mechelen-belgium-july-25-vinicius-souza-of-kv-mechelen-pieter-gerkens-of-royal-antwerp-fc-during-the-jupiler-pro-league-match-between-kv-mechelen-and-royal-antwerp-.jpg

Attila Szallai (23) from Hungary is doing pretty good at the moment in Turkey with Fenerbahçe SK. Good in duel, good passing and aggressive enough... Difficult to win 1vs1 duel against the international of Hungary...

📈 Rate: 85
⏱ 97 % of the playing time (total: 9 games)
📖 1 yellow card

If you ask me if for underrated talents in Europe Szallai is definitely one of them.. His potential is interesting enough for a bigger league...

🌟🌟🌟

fenerbahce-attila-szalai-icin-apollon-limassol-a-13865638_6585_amp.jpg