FWT (Football Worldwide Talents), JPL and MLS in particular.. ! + Inside RedBull Salzburg

thorgan lesar

Torben Rhein
Club - Bayern Munich
Age - 17
Position - DM, M, AM(C)
Nationality - Germany

This German has already made quite an impression in an older generation of the German top team. I can see this German make his debut in 1 to a year and a half.

He has a very good passing, very dynamic, good overview of the field and technically very well-built. He easily makes room for himself and for his teammates.

He is able to accurately alternate short passes with long passes.

It makes sense as a young player that you are not physically ready yet. He also has to become stronger in the duels, but he solves this - although at a lower level - with his overview, which means that he plays well out of the duel and finds space between the lines. He likes to play forward himself, which makes this player special.

He works best as a central midfielder. Tactically he can play from the low top of a 4-3-3, but also as a midfielder in a 4-2-3-1, a position he holds in his national team.

A must buy.

Torben-Rhein.jpg

A sneak peek of a player I'll be doing next week, Tommy Doyle. :)

14 games (4 goals, 6 assists) in U19-Bundesliga Süd/Südwest

SM - 67
Value - € 180K

Joe Gelhardt

Club - Wigan Athletic

Age - 18

Nationality - England

Position - Forward

D1A017BE-9B00-444A-B106-3D965D500DAB.jpeg.d3156ce34971bf9ec20975ee141a8caf.jpeg

Joe Gelhardt is a very expressive forward who has got a keen eye for goal and equally adept with the ball at his feet.

He’s featured 18 times (413 minutes) this season in the Championship for Wigan scoring once and has played at various youth levels for England playing 13 times (492 minutes) scoring 8 goals.

Highlights below of his time in the Championship for Wigan in the 19/20 season.

Joe has been linked with various clubs in the Premier League with Wigan looking to raise funds due to their current financial status.

I would like to see Gelhardt getting more game time next season, ideally in the Championship.

SM rating - 73

Value - 400k

Nikita Kotin
Club - CSKA Moskva
Age - 17
Positions - D(C)
Nationality - Russia

This Russian center-back is unknown to the general public. Not so long ago he signed a contract with CSKA Moskva.

This defender has scoring ability on the corners thanks to his good header play. He has a very good left foot, both short passes and long passes are on point. He understands the game like no other, of which we can conclude that Kotin is mainly a player who also does his work tactically.

Above all, Kotin must become even more accurate with his tackling and become physically stronger, both in condition and in the duels, a bit more to be a man. His interceptions are good, from which you can see that Kotin also has a lot of progression in his lesser points.

Kotin is a player to keep an eye on. I suspect he could play quite a bit within 1 to a year and a half.

kotin-zska-moskau-1581869919-31817.jpg

37 games in total in u20 Premier Liga (5 goals) with Krylya Sovetov Samara

SM - 70
Value - € 240K

1 minute ago, Kierans91 said:

Haha.

Not think Bruma will find it harder to get game time with the likes of Ihattaren, Gakpo, Doan, Malen, Madueke coming through?

Ihattaren can play as a '10', Doan is right winger. So it's more Gakpo and Malen only, Madueke on (long) term. Jovane Cabral, Gonzalo Plata, Joelson Fernandes, Andras Sporar and Sporting CP will probably get another central attacker. Both will play less, but personally for me Bruma.

18 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Nikita Kotin
Club - CSKA Moskva
Age - 17
Positions - D(C)
Nationality - Russia

This Russian center-back is unknown to the general public. Not so long ago he signed a contract with CSKA Moskva.

This defender has scoring ability on the corners thanks to his good header play. He has a very good left foot, both short passes and long passes are on point. He understands the game like no other, of which we can conclude that Kotin is mainly a player who also does his work tactically.

Above all, Kotin must become even more accurate with his tackling and become physically stronger, both in condition and in the duels, a bit more to be a man. His interceptions are good, from which you can see that Kotin also has a lot of progression in his lesser points.

Kotin is a player to keep an eye on. I suspect he could play quite a bit within 1 to a year and a half.

kotin-zska-moskau-1581869919-31817.jpg

37 games in total in u20 Premier Liga (5 goals) with Krylya Sovetov Samara

SM - 70
Value - € 240K

Taken and not even on transfer ban. 

40 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Taken and not even on transfer ban. 

You can't aspect each player I write a report about it's someone who is available. Almost 70 players already. Look at them and you'll find players who are available and players who aren't in the database yet..

Next players are from Iceland, Nigeria and Paraguay. Probably last 2 players are available.

On 7/6/2020 at 9:14 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Jordan Attah Kadiri
Club - Östersunds FK
Age - 20
Position - A(C)
Nationality - Nigeria

The Nigerian striker has not been playing in Sweden for very long, since summer 2019. In the Jämtkraft Arena, the center forward impresses with his speed, torrent instinct and offensive impulses.

Last season, the Nigerian striker was mainly used as a joker, but since the start of the new Swedish football season, Kadiri invariably appeared in the starting team. Despite the 561 minutes of play in the past year, the young attacker showed promising things, especially his scoring ability.

gettyimages-1172621423-1024x1024.jpg

The Nigerian striker is in a list of several teams, such as Wolverhampton and Club Brugge. The Nigerian is about to sign for Club Brugge for 5 seasons normally this or next week.

So this seems to me to be a player that is a must buy for such a low price.

16 games (7 goals, 1 assist)

SM - 67
Value - € 180K

I already told it's Lommel United in Belgian 2nd division that got Kadiri. 

Today he rose with + 6 to 73. That's € 320K profit already. 

• thorgan lesar changed the title to FWT (Football Worldwide Talents), JPL and MLS in particular.. ! + Inside RedBull Salzburg