Jump to content

FWT (Football Worldwide Talents), JPL and MLS in particular.. ! + Inside RedBull Salzburg


thorgan lesar

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

I'd rather take Gabriel Martinelli easily but I have eye on Aster Vranckx and Eduardo Quaresma.

Kenneth Taylor, Tochi Chukwuani, Luka Susic, Pellistri and Buksa are very good but never know what happens in the upcoming seasons.. Erik Sorga is DONE after his move to DC United!

Safonov is good but I don't know if he will become a superstar and play in European Big 5.

Good example of the fact that you just never know if a player will breakthrough or not.

Ravel Morrison is a prime example (one of many) he never hit the heights he was expected too, it’s ok seeing a player on the field but it’s also the mental aspect which can make or break a player.

Morrison was considered one of the best talents to come out of England with numerous ex players saying he was a special talent.

Be good to see where all these players are in 5/6 years, I’m sure many will make it at top clubs but will be interesting to see who doesn’t 😊

Could be the players we least expect.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Good example of the fact that you just never know if a player will breakthrough or not.

Ravel Morrison is a prime example (one of many) he never hit the heights he was expected too, it’s ok seeing a player on the field but it’s also the mental aspect which can make or break a player.

Morrison was considered one of the best talents to come out of England with numerous ex players saying he was a special talent.

Be good to see where all these players are in 5/6 years, I’m sure many will make it at top clubs but will be interesting to see who doesn’t 😊

Could be the players we least expect.

TBH Erik Sorga should play in Belgium (Mechelen) or in the Netherlands (Willem II or Vitesse) or in Austria (FC Liefering)

 instead of playing in MLS -.-

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ombarcagunners said:

TBH Erik Sorga should play in Belgium or in the Netherlands instead of playing in MLS -.-

I don’t know much about him but that could fall under the mental category, maybe he’s all about the money and MLS could offer him more? Or maybe it’s just bad people behind him like his agents persuading him to go to the MLS.

I don’t know just throwing thoughts out there 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/10/2020 at 2:47 AM, thorgan lesar said:

Olivier Deschacht (39) with his 500th game in the Jupiler Pro League today. His team lost 2-1 against KRC Genk, but honestly Zulte Waregem was also pretty good. 

xNGXP2q_Qb2W8UJn1YfPgkqHmjs5xug4Y4ZeiswX

Much respect for his career.

His goal today is something special.

Why can't I find him on the database? Is he retiring?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

I'm going for a short time on hold with the reports like I already said before. These 70 talents where mentionned in a report.

Who was your favorite of these 70 players and why ? :)

@Nameless
@Soccahappy
@Milanista1
@TMCosta
@gyanthecat
@jaybee
@crvena_zvezda
@ombarcagunners
@Sir Rahul

If I forget someone, you can answer also of course.

I'm already making a list for on long term when I will begin again. Little sneak peek..
Jackson Porozo is one of them, he's wanted by Club Brugge, Royal Antwerp and KFCO Beerschot-Wilrijk.

He is not in the list but for sure Nuno Mendes will be very big.

Juventus, Real Madrid, Liverpool and Man. Utd already asked about him

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Christian Marques

Club - Wolverhampton Wanderers

Age - 17

Position - CB

Nationality - Swiss

Christian Marques is a highly rated centre half currently playing for Wolves at u23 level.

He joined from Grasshoppers back in 17/18 season. Christian is very accomplished on the ball and already has good intelligence at such a young age.

I currently can’t find any really good videos on him so a picture will do for now.

EE996AF3-B812-4FB9-BF85-E911FB35B8AF.png.9d257d1454dc2056c75d22ea05488b7d.png

 

Marques has also played for Switzerland at youth level, currently not in SM

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/11/2020 at 3:12 PM, thorgan lesar said:

I'm going for a short time on hold with the reports like I already said before. These 70 talents where mentionned in a report.

Who was your favorite of these 70 players and why ? :)

@Nameless
@Soccahappy
@Milanista1
@TMCosta
@gyanthecat
@jaybee
@crvena_zvezda
@ombarcagunners
@Sir Rahul

If I forget someone, you can answer also of course.

I'm already making a list for on long term when I will begin again. Little sneak peek..
Jackson Porozo is one of them, he's wanted by Club Brugge, Royal Antwerp and KFCO Beerschot-Wilrijk.

For me it's Gabriel Martinelli because I've watched him the most and have been very impressed with him in his debut season for Arsenal. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

I'm going for a short time on hold with the reports like I already said before. These 70 talents where mentionned in a report.

Who was your favorite of these 70 players and why ? :)

@Nameless
@Soccahappy
@Milanista1
@TMCosta
@gyanthecat
@jaybee
@crvena_zvezda
@ombarcagunners
@Sir Rahul

If I forget someone, you can answer also of course.

I'm already making a list for on long term when I will begin again. Little sneak peek..
Jackson Porozo is one of them, he's wanted by Club Brugge, Royal Antwerp and KFCO Beerschot-Wilrijk.

It's probably been ones from the lesser known leagues like Yusuf and Johanesson.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Christian Marques

Club - Wolverhampton Wanderers

Age - 17

Position - CB

Nationality - Swiss

Christian Marques is a highly rated centre half currently playing for Wolves at u23 level.

He joined from Grasshoppers back in 17/18 season. Christian is very accomplished on the ball and already has good intelligence at such a young age.

I currently can’t find any really good videos on him so a picture will do for now.

EE996AF3-B812-4FB9-BF85-E911FB35B8AF.png.9d257d1454dc2056c75d22ea05488b7d.png

 

Marques has also played for Switzerland at youth level, currently not in SM

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Made the bench tonight. Quite a few other youngsters too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

I'm going for a short time on hold with the reports like I already said before. These 70 talents where mentionned in a report.

Who was your favorite of these 70 players and why ? :)

@Nameless
@Soccahappy
@Milanista1
@TMCosta
@gyanthecat
@jaybee
@crvena_zvezda
@ombarcagunners
@Sir Rahul

If I forget someone, you can answer also of course.

I'm already making a list for on long term when I will begin again. Little sneak peek..
Jackson Porozo is one of them, he's wanted by Club Brugge, Royal Antwerp and KFCO Beerschot-Wilrijk.

I've bought a few of those guys, but I'll say Martinelli as he's the one I watched playing the most.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/27/2020 at 11:46 AM, thorgan lesar said:

Oston Urunov
Club - FC Ufa
Age - 19
Positions - D, DM(R), M(RC)
Nationality - Uzbekistan

This advanced playmaker has a good technique, likes to dribble and is quite creative in his way of playing. He finds the space that he can use well between the lines.

His passing can still be worked on a bit, especially after Urunov wants to dribble, he does not remain calm enough, so his passing leaves the wishes sometimes.
 


10 games in Premier League Russia

SM - 78
Value - € 600K

Rose with + 2 to 80. Profit of € 800K now. @Sir Rahul

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

_200812_123907_381.png

TOP 10: KAA Gent departures
maxresdefault.jpg



Jonathan David (Lille OSC): 32 million euro

Sven Kums (Watford); 9 million euro

Samuel Kalu (Bordeaux): 8,5 million euro

Samuel Gigot (Sparta Moskou): 8 million euro

Matz Sels (Newcastle): 6,6 million euro

Lovre Kalinic (Aston Villa): 6 million euro

Laurent Depoitre (FC Porto): 6 million euro

Bryan Ruiz (FC Twente): 5,5 million euro

Moses Simon (Levante): 5 million euro

Ilombe Mboyo (KRC Genk): 4,5 million euro

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

To be honest I'm afraid he will leave too early. He's a complete attacker, but needs to distinguish himself more in Swedish 1st class. I'll say buy him, because he really is a talent, but still raw in my opinion. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • thorgan lesar changed the title to FWT (Football Worldwide Talents), JPL and MLS in particular.. ! + Inside RedBull Salzburg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...