FWT (Football Worldwide Talents), JPL and MLS in particular.. ! + Inside RedBull Salzburg

thorgan lesar

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

Youssouph Badji (18) scored his first goal today in the Belgian Jupiler Pro League. He also give an assist in the game against KAS Eupen. 

7b851bcb-d8c1-11ea-aae0-02b7b76bf47f.jpg

Had bought him in a few gameworlds I'm in before today but got bids in now in other ones I'm involved in.

12 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

@Sir Rahul my bad. Mykhaylichenko rose a couple of days ago, but he isn't the only. Some others like Dessers, Muñoz, Mykhaylichenko and Bundu rose just because they signed in Belgium. Bit strange. If I knew this, I immediately said "buy him".. 😕

Mykhaylichenko had a nice debut today. 

No worries mate, will keep tabs on him and buy if he keeps playing 

On 6/23/2020 at 2:56 AM, thorgan lesar said:

@Sir Rahul

Jens Petter Hauge still not from Cercle Brugge... 

Hopefully the deal isn't off the table. Hauge started good in his competition, but a step to Cercle Brugge would be good for him.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/will-always-interesting-player-opens-door-join-man-united-solskjaers-side-come-calling/

Interesting!

5 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

3 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

I'm not sure if that will be a right move.. 

I personally would like to see this happen, Ole has shown that if you are good enough you are old enough with the likes of Greenwood and Brandon Williams.

I think the lack of depth has helped but I wouldn’t be disheartened for Hauge’s future if he moved to United.

Even if he didn’t get to play first team he would be training with better players week in week out and a loan to a championship club etc would still be positive for him.

Not to mention the Norwegian connection between Hauge and Ole.. what’s the phrase, teachers pet.

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

@thorgan lesar

You know much about what kind of potential Mergim Vojvoda has? I see he is being linked with a move to Atalanta along with Orel Mangala from Stuttgart.

Very doubtful if Vojvoda leaves or not. Montanier - head coach - knows nothing about a possible move, so hmm. 

Vojvoda is a player with a good technic, but has to grow more tactically and physically. I don't see in him at the moment he's a player for the first team of Atalanta, but a back-up at first. 

Orel Mangala is really exciting. He was going to Olympique Lyon, but then they got Guimarâes and Caqueret who's playing well. Would be a good move for Mangala to Atalanta.

On 8/6/2020 at 1:18 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Brenden Aaronson
Club - Philadelphia Union
Age - 19
Positions - M(C), AM(RLC)
Nationality - USA

The 19-year-old is being linked to multiple clubs in Europe and seems set on a major move in the near future as Major League Soccer continues its growth into a development league.

Since his breakthrough into the starting XI last season, Aaronson has been excellent for the Union, and he has only upped his performance level this season.

This year, he has started every single game and is now used as a crucial player in the team. The attacking midfield role at the tip of the Union diamond is one of the most important positions in all of MLS, and Aaronson plays it superbly.

The U.S. U-23 team would have also featured Aaronson at the CONCACAF Olympic qualifying tournament had it proceeded, and if the Olympic Games are held in 2021, he could well look to lead the American team.

usmnt-player-brenden-aaronson.jpg

He's already on the list of Eintracht Frankfurt, Borussia Mönchengladbach, Glasgow Celtic, RSC Anderlecht and Club Brugge. If he wants to play Champions League, Club Brugge would be the best choice.

37 games in total with Philadelphia Union (4 goals, 3 assists)

SM - 78
Value - € 1M

The Philadelphia Union have signed 16-year-old midfielder Paxten Aaronson to a Homegrown contract

PJP_7288.0.jpg

Younger brother from Brenden Aaronson 

3 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Who would you compare his style of play to?

Was he bought to (possibly) replace H. Ziyech's infulence in the team?

Probably yes within a proper amount of time..

Difficult question, because I don't like to compare style for the expectations. If I really need to compare he has something from Gnabry, but again Kjær and all the other youngsters has their own style.

• thorgan lesar changed the title to FWT (Football Worldwide Talents), JPL and MLS in particular.. ! + Inside RedBull Salzburg