FWT (Football Worldwide Talents), JPL and MLS in particular.. ! + Inside RedBull Salzburg

thorgan lesar

2 hours ago, jaybee said:

Isaac Nuhu is one that looks interesting to me. Has started three out of four games so far and came off the bench in the other. He has one goal to his name so far. He is 18 and currently rated 65 and costs 140k. Looks worth buying.

Indeed, but Eupen recently bought prevljak from Salzburg and i think he Will take nuhu's place. My top 5 to buy under 500k

1. Badji

2. Raskin

3. Noubissi

4. J. Van Hecke

5. Isaac Nuhu

6 hours ago, jaybee said:

Isaac Nuhu is one that looks interesting to me. Has started three out of four games so far and came off the bench in the other. He has one goal to his name so far. He is 18 and currently rated 65 and costs 140k. Looks worth buying.

I'm agreeing with some things Olivier1 says..

They bought Smail Prevljak. It's still unclear who's place he's taking, but Ngoy and Koné (both central attackers) aren't efficiant enough at the moment. Possibly Prevljak will be 1st choice on that position. 

Another option is that they will play in a 4-3-3 and Isaac Nuhu will be a back-up.. 

Prevljak, Ngoy and Konan N'Dri possibly. Next game will bring some clearity if Nuhu stays a starter. 

Konan N'Dri is probably more interesting (but a bit more expensive)

5 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Benicio Baker-Boaitey left West Ham United for FC Porto, not Bayern Munich. Just saw this. @Kierans91

Strange move.

On 8/22/2020 at 10:18 AM, Kierans91 said:

Two bits of exciting transfer news this morning.

Armando Borja (18) confirmed 1 year loan deal to join Vitesse from Chelsea next season.

B41A2BD8-226D-42CF-841A-319D458EDA45.thumb.jpeg.5997eb00d697687007967055d192ad82.jpeg

Benicio Baker-Boaitey (16) joins Porto to become the second Englishman within a week to join the Portuguese outfit (Danny Loader)

Very excited to see how he improves his game learning at the Portuguese giants.

3EEA3F0F-FE90-4A28-BCD8-9D90F4374966.thumb.png.6da34b11e943100048288575ab21104d.png

Yeah mentioned this on the 22nd of August almost 2 weeks ago.

Either move would mean he would suit a loan move for a season or 2, never going to get first team at Bayern or Porto.

Much of a muchness in my opinion.

Top 10 under € 500K in Jupiler Pro League - Belgium...

Top 10 under € 500K

1. Youssouph Badji
2. Nicolas Raskin
3. Marius Noubissi
4. Robbe Quirynen
5. Jannes Van Hecke
6. Konan N'Dri
7. Isaac Nuhu
8. Gilles Dewaele
9. Lucas Ribeiro Costa
10. Jean Onana

Others worth mentioning:
Yan Vorogovskiy
Robbe Decostere
Dylan Ouedraogo
Amine Khammas (600K)

@olivier 1

On 6/9/2020 at 9:14 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Kenneth Taylor
Club - Ajax FC
Age - 18
Position - M(C), AM(C)
Nationality - The Netherlands

He's with Rensche and Regeer one of the biggest talents that is quite knocking on the door of the first squad. He's a player who likes to play forward and keeps his vision on the field. He's most of the time a box-to-box player. He anticipates good and has a good pass.

kenneth-taylor-of-ajax-brian-brobbey-of-

He's a pure talent of the "De Toekomst"-academy, because he's already 9 years in this team. Definitely keep an eye on him! A must buy in the game.

Stats in Jong Ajax in the second division of The Netherlands (KKD):
19 games (3 assists)

SM - 73
Value - 1M

Video is gone apparently..

But I'm quoting this because he got a new contract..

27 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

1. Youssouph Badji
2. Nicolas Raskin
3. Marius Noubissi
4. Robbe Quirynen
5. Jannes Van Hecke
6. Konan N'Dri
7. Isaac Nuhu
8. Lucas Ribeiro Costa
9. Jean Onana
10. Yan Vorogovskiy

Others worth mentioning:
Robbe Decostere
Dylan Ouedraogo
Amine Khammas (600K)

@olivier 1

There are some players I'm in interested in that I can't find in the database. I know I mentioned Konan N'Dri but under name Jocelyn.

Are any of these in database or worth picking up when they get added?

Tanghe

Theate

Schoonbaert

Albanese

13 minutes ago, jaybee said:

There are some players I'm in interested in that I can't find in the database. I know I mentioned Konan N'Dri but under name Jocelyn.

Are any of these in database or worth picking up when they get added?

Tanghe

Theate

Schoonbaert

Albanese

Didn't mention them because they aren't in the database yet. 

All these 4 player are worth getting as an investment. There are good signs Tanghe, Théate and Schoonbaert will play enough this season. Albanese started well with 3 assists in 4 games, but didn't start each match. 

Albanese will play enough, I think, but he has to grow more to be regular. 

It also depends of course with which rate they start if they're added.

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

1. Youssouph Badji
2. Nicolas Raskin
3. Marius Noubissi
4. Robbe Quirynen
5. Jannes Van Hecke
6. Konan N'Dri
7. Isaac Nuhu
8. Lucas Ribeiro Costa
9. Jean Onana
10. Yan Vorogovskiy

Others worth mentioning:
Robbe Decostere
Dylan Ouedraogo
Amine Khammas (600K)

@olivier 1

Gilles dewaele is my nummer 8, rest i agree ;)

28 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Didn't mention them because they aren't in the database yet. 

All these 4 player are worth getting as an investment. There are good signs Tanghe, Théate and Schoonbaert will play enough this season. Albanese started well with 3 assists in 4 games, but didn't start each match. 

Albanese will play enough, I think, but he has to grow more to be regular. 

It also depends of course with which rate they start if they're added.

Cheers. I will keep an eye out for them then when they get added.

Jupiler Pro League – first 4 matchdays analysis

_200904_153401_181.png

We’re 4 matchdays far. Every team has at least a point and 1 team has the maximum, Charleroi.

To start with are our G5 (Great Five) teams KAA Gent, Club Brugge, RSC Anderlecht, KRC Genk and Standard Luik. Dissapointed start by especially KAA Gent. They lost Jonathan David to LOSC Lille and it’s difficult to replace him at the moment. After 2 losts in the first 2 games, they sacked Jesse Thorup and brought Läzslo Böloni in who’s known for his defensive style. At the moment some players and some fans aren’t a fan of the new coach because of that style. There is one in particular who’s in fault.. That’s the management of KAA Ghent. They want to build a team for the first places but they need patience. We’re also dissapointed by Club Brugge, KRC Genk and RSC Anderlecht for the moment, but I see potential. Club Brugge especially needs refreshment. Standard Luik is the only team at the moment who’s on acceptable level.

To be honest there is still a lot of work to do in the mercato for lot of teams in Belgium (not only Belgium I suppose). RSC Anderlecht needs a new central defender after Vincent Kompany announced his ending of his career and another central attacker.

Club Brugge needs a new central defender, winger and central attacker. Standard De Liège needs a right back and a central attacker. KRC Genk needs an attacking midfielder and KAA Ghent needs an attacking midfielder, central defender and winger.

So these classement isn’t relevant at the moment for the level our G5 will get in 1 – 2 months.

All the smaller teams also have lots of work to do. STVV, Royal Antwerp, Cercle Brugge, KV Oostende, OH Leuven, etc..

The only teams who are probably ready is No. 1 Charleroi and KV Mechelen.

Royal Antwerp is one of these teams who are normally capable to compete with our G5, but also this year like KAA Ghent aren’t on level yet. Aurelio Buta is injured, Dino Arslanagic and Wesley Hoedt left. The defence is completely different and there isn’t any new defender yet. They also need some more refreshment in their attacking style like a winger and back-up for Dieumerci Mbokani.

KAS Eupen for example is one of the little teams where we expect more from this season according to their transfers (Vazquez, Agboudou, Prevljak, Peeters, ..), but it isn’t on the roll yet.

Some players who are impressing in the first 4 games in my opinion are Joris Kayembe (Charleroi SC), Raphael Holzhauser (Beerschot-Wilrijk), Nicolas Raskin and Arnaud Bodart (Standard De Liège), Youssouph Badji (Club Brugge KV), Jhon Lucumi (KRC Genk) and some more.

All these teams needs a bit more time for automatics and new transfer can help a lot. Probably in 1 or 2 months these classement will look completely different.

@olivier 1

Exciting u23 moves this summer..

Victor Osimhen to SSC Napoli
Achraf Hakimi to Internazionale
Gabriel Magalhâes to Arsenal FC
Van De Beek to Manchester United
Matty Cash to Aston Villa
Weston McKennie to Juventus FC
Ben Chilwell to Chelsea FC
Jonathan David to LOSC Lille
Carvalho Reinier to Borussia Dortmund
Eberechi Eze to Crystal Palace
Ferran Torres to Manchester City
Kai Havertz to Chelsea

Most exciting ?

@Sir Rahul @jaybee @Kierans91 @Nameless @crvena_zvezda @Milanista1

Who I didn't mention can answer as well of course .. 

I personally chose for Weston McKennie to Juventus FC.. 

• thorgan lesar changed the title to FWT (Football Worldwide Talents), JPL and MLS in particular.. ! + Inside RedBull Salzburg