FWT (Football Worldwide Talents), JPL and MLS in particular.. ! + Inside RedBull Salzburg

thorgan lesar

6 hours ago, jimmy grimble said:

I just joined a brand new GW, but funds are limited (about 10M available and an existing squad value of only 25M). I'd like to snap up some of the best young talent 🔥 on the market if possible. What are some must buys who can rise over the coming months? Any replies are appreciated :) 

On 9/27/2019 at 6:28 PM, thorgan lesar said:

TALENTS HUNTER - BY @thorgan lesar

List of Talents (...)

U15 - U18 First Line-up - made by Thorgan Lesar.. on 4th June 2020

U15 - U18 First Line-up "Big Five countries".. by Thorgan Lesar, made on 5th June 2020

RSC Anderlecht: Youth Academy "NEERPEDE"

TOP 100... U16 - U20 Worldwide "à la Golden Boy"

U23 Jupiler Pro League --> % playing time.

I am pleased to announce that I list a "must buy" position by position. There will be a link for this in my OP to my Belgian thread. You can find them there yourself. I also distinguish between the players. First, some will be mentioned because of great potential and personal belief. Second, some will be named and will still have a rise. Finally, as always, there are players who are not yet in the database.

The purpose of this is to buy these players before they have a random rise and the "must buys" that are announced in the past are into 1 list. An overview.

Next days, next weeks I post position by position..

Goalkeepers 

Right & Left Defender

Central Defenders 

Defensive Midfielders

Centre Midfielder

Attacking Midfielders 

Right Wingers

Left Wingers 

Centre Attackers

All the must buys at the moment + line-up

BASED ON TRANSFERMARKT.COM

'Best u17 - u21 at the moment' in..."

Australia & New Zealand (Date: 17/10/2020)

TALENTS LEAGUES

Superligaen ~ Denmark

MLS - American Talents

Brazilian Talents (some..)

Poland and his talents

Italy and his talents

"TALENTS INSIDE BIG FIVE"

List of talents (...)

NXT JPL (Next Generations Jupiler Pro League)

What's NXT - JPL ?

NXT - list of talents

Line-up XI u14 - u21 ~ Belgian Talents, played this season or not yet

We're looking back to the Champions League Groupstage and the youngsters who impressed.

🇧🇪 Charles De Ketelaere (Club Brugge KV)
🇧🇪 Jérémy Doku (Stade Rennes)
🇺🇸 Gio Reyna (Borussia Dortmund)
🇺🇸 Sergino Dest (FC Barcelona)
🇪🇸 Pedri (FC Barcelona)
🇷🇺 Matvey Safonov (FK Krasnodar)
🇫🇷 Dayot Upamecano (RB Leipzig)
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Reece James (Chelsea FC)
🇳🇴 Erling Haaland (Borussia Dortmund)
🇧🇷 Cardoso Tête (Shakthar Donetsk)
🇺🇦 Anatoliy Trubin (Shakthar Donetsk)

My pick in this list these week is..

🇧🇪 Charles De Ketelaere (Club Brugge KV)
CharlesDeKetelaere001.jpg

Not the most talented of this list, definitely not, but he made the goal for victory. That deserves attention!

On 9/30/2020 at 9:48 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Jegor Yarmolyuk
Club - SC Dnipro-1
Age - 16
Positions - AM(C)
Nationality - Ukrain

About 2 months ago Yarmolyuk made his debut with SC Dnipro-1. At the moment, I would even include him in the top 10 Ukrainian talents to come. At the moment he has already played twice at the professional level.

In 2017 Yarmolyuk joined the Dnipro youth sector and in 2019 he was added to the first team of SC Dnipro-1 and during that period he signed his first professional contract at the age of only 15 years. Before his first-team debut, Yegor stood out with the Under-19 team, scoring 27 goals in 32 games.

Yegor Yarmolyuk is a physically strong midfielder, technically excellent and quite skilled with both feet. He has a great basic technique that allows him to excel in the short space. He's also a creative player who can be dangerous from medium range and free kicks/corners.

He needs to build up his body structure and get physically stronger to become a good player. There is also some defensive work.

717411-1582105820.png

2 games

SM - N/A
Value - N/A

I made a report about No. 1 in that list. Arnstad and Oyen idem.

16 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Surprised Gourna-Douath still isn’t in SM, they added a bunch of players from France a couple of weeks ago but not him. 🤨

They added a few players from Belgian League too but still have missed players who have been playing regularly this season.

11 minutes ago, jaybee said:

They added a few players from Belgian League too but still have missed players who have been playing regularly this season.

It's also pretty random. M-A Balikwisha from Standard De Liège is something promising and 29 % played, while for example Kristian Arnstad played 11 % of the playing time. 

Still waiting here on Anthon Tanghe and Arthur Théate as well. 

24 minutes ago, jaybee said:

9 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Same for Belgium..

True, France has more of a profile though but fair point.

SM database pretty boring at the minute adding players from Scotland lower leagues.

4 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

True, France has more of a profile though but fair point.

SM database pretty boring at the minute adding players from Scotland lower leagues.

It's boring because we like to see young players added, but it's also not boring for me because there are players I don't know about. 

Every player, every age and every nationality is interesting to me, so again not a problem for me. They also have to get added.

They will get added, we only need to have some patience :) . Our task is mention our young players when they are added. ;)

5 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

It's boring because we like to see young players added, but it's also not boring for me because there are players I don't know about. 

Every player, every age and every nationality is interesting to me, so again not a problem for me. They also have to get added.

They will get added, we only need to have some patience :) . Our task is mention our young players when they are added. ;)

Yeah I agree everyone needs to be added. Just frustrating when they add a bunch of players in a certain league only to miss out some must buys (Gourna-Douath)

Is what it is I guess 😀

Sean Heaver (28) added to Stirling Albion. 63 rated... what a player he is!! 😂

Darwin Nuñez with 3 goals against Lech Poznań. Lovely player!

darwinlechpoznanDR.jpg

A bit early to say, but because I know him for 2 years already and already making an impact on SL Benfica.. Is he the next who follows in the footsteps of Cavani and Suárez at Uruguay ?...

On 7/24/2020 at 2:59 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Darwin Nuñez
Club - UD Almeria
Age - 21
Position - AM(RL), A(RLC)
Nationality - Uruguay

The Uruguayan of UD Almeria makes a big impression in the Spanish 2nd class. He moves very well without the ball and has an instinct to choose the right positions as an attacker.

Being able to handle the space he gets and finishing the chances is one of Nuñez's strongest points.

Now if he takes steps again, in the collective game, Nuñez becomes a good player.

BB15gMcZ.img?h=630&w=1200&m=6&q=60&o=t&l

AS Roma and SSC Napoli already expressly show interest in the attacker. I will follow this closely so that you know when to buy him in the game.

30 games in Segunda Division (16 goals, 2 assists)

SM - 82
Value - € 2.4M

This is a report about him while he stil was playing for UD Almeria.

Europa League Groupstages

We start with saying for a last time Club Brugge won from FC Zenit tuesday in the Champions League.
Now we're going to another victory..

Ludogorets vs Royal Antwerp 1-2
Butez; Batubinsika, Gelin, De Laet; Miyoshi, Haroun, Gerkens, Hongla (Birger Verstraete 80'), Jukleröd; Refaelov (Aurelio Buta 72'), Benavente (Nana Ampomah 59')

1-1 Pieter Gerkens
1-2 Lior Refaelov

Now we're going to a game where they weren't on their normal level and actually have the qualities to win this game, but lost unfortunately with a less say...

Standard De Liège vs Glasgow Rangers 0-2
Bodart; Fai (Mehdi Carcela 64'), Vanheusden, Dussenne (Laurent Jans 78'), Gavory; Bope Bokadi, Cimirot, Bastien; Lestienne (Felipe Avenatti 72'), Amallah (Duje Čop 72'); Muleka (Obbi Oularé 46')

Then we go to a team who dissapointed. Can't say it enough. They are also quite weak in Belgium too...

Slovan Liberec vs KAA Gent 1-0
Roef; Castro-Montes, Hanche-Olsen, Ngadeu, Nurìo (Ihor Plastun 86'); Marreh, Bukari, Kums, Botaka (Anderson Niangbo 77'); Kleindienst (Laurent Depoitre 76'), Yaremchuk

As a country we're slipping a little bit away from The Netherlands in the ranking.

Next time:
KAA Gent - Hoffenheim
SL Benfica - Standard De Liège
Royal Antwerp - Tottenham Hotspurs
Club Brugge - SS Lazio

Not an easy week..

On 9/22/2020 at 2:58 AM, thorgan lesar said:

I am pleased to announce that I list a "must buy" position by position. There will be a link for this in my OP to my Belgian thread. You can find them there yourself. I also distinguish between the players. First, some will be mentioned because of great potential and personal belief. Second, some will be named and will still have a rise. Finally, as always, there are players who are not yet in the database.

The purpose of this is to buy these players before they have a random rise and the "must buys" that are announced in the past are into 1 list. An overview.

GOALKEEPERS

We are talking about 4 must buys at the moment. Marcelo Pitaluga (17, Fluminense), Keisuke Osako (21, Sanfrecce Hiroshima), Maarten Vandevoordt (18, KRC Genk) and Simon Ngapandouetnbu (17, Olympique Marseille) are must buys at the moment.

Marcelo Pitaluga (17)
Screenshot-2020-09-05-at-19.24.13.png

The Brazilian goalkeeper has phenomenal saves and is strong on the line.

Keisuke Osako (21)
00110223.jpg

I personally like to follow this Japanese keeper very much. With his nice jumps, this is a good goalkeeper.

Maarten Vandevoordt (18)
Maarten-Vandevoordt-Genk-goalkeeper-coul

The great Belgian talent will eventually become the first keeper at KRC Genk. A keeper full of confidence.

Rate: 76 --> Rate: 78

Simon Ngapandouetnbu (17)
simon-ngapandouetnbu.jpg

Will he follow in Mandanda's footsteps?

I see these keepers taking significant steps in their next rates in this game in the future.

🇷🇺 Matvey Safonov ( ! )
~ 21years old, FK Krasnodar, Russia
Rate: 80... + 5... 85

🇵🇹 Diogo Costa
~ 20 years old, FC Porto, Portugal
Rate: 80

🇸🇰 Dominik Greif
~ 23 years old, Slovan Bratislava, Slovakia

🇲🇽 Sebastian Jurado
~ 22 years old, Cruz Azul, Mexico

🇳🇱 Maarten Paes
~ 22 years old, Utrecht FC, The Netherlands

🇰🇷 Bum Keun-Song
~ 22 years old, Jeonbuk Motors, South Korea

🇩🇰 Oliver Christensen
~ 21 years old, Odense BK, Denmark
Rate: 76

🇸🇪 Tim Rønning
~ 21 years old, IF Elfsborg, Sweden
Rate: 70

🇧🇷 Matheus Donelli
~ 18 years old, Corinthians, Brazil

🇺🇦 Dmitro Riznyk
~ 21 years old, Vorskla Poltava, Ukrain

🇷🇺 Vladislav Torop
~ 16 years old, CSKA Moskva, Rusland
Rate: 67

🇬🇷 Kostas Tzolakis ( ! )
~ 17 years old, Olympiakos FC, Greece

Rate: 67... + 6... 73

🇨🇦 Thomas Hasal
~ 21 years old, Vancouver Whitecaps, Canada
Rate: 65

I see these keepers to keep an eye on when they are added to the database of the game

🇺🇦 Anatoliy Trubin ( ! ) --> ADDED! 
~ 19 years old, Shakthar Donetsk, Ukrain

🇵🇱 Oliwier Zych
~ 15 years old, Zagłębie Lubin, Poland

🇭🇷 Dorian Klarin
~ 15 years old, Dinamo Zagreb, Croatia

🇧🇷 Mycael Pontes
~ 16 years old, Athletico Paranaense, Brazil

🇪🇸 Alejandro Iturbe
~ 16 years old, Atlético Madrid, Spain

🇧🇪 Timon Vanhoutte
~ 16 years old, RSC Anderlecht, Belgium

🇧🇪 Matteo Godfroid
~ 16 years old, Standard Luik, Belgium

🇫🇷 Lucas Chevalier --> ADDED! 
~ 18 years old, LOSC Lille, France

Kostas Tzolakis 67 --> 73

On 9/22/2020 at 10:42 PM, thorgan lesar said:

I am pleased to announce that I list a "must buy" position by position. There will be a link for this in my OP to my Belgian thread. You can find them there yourself. I also distinguish between the players. First, some will be mentioned because of great potential and personal belief. Second, some will be named and will still have a rise. Finally, as always, there are players who are not yet in the database.
I put a " ! " with players in 2nd category who I'm convinced they are in the future a 'must buy'.

RIGHT DEFENDERS

We are mainly talking about 3 must buys at the moment. Brandon Soppy (18, Stade Rennes), Jésus Rivas (17, UNAM) and Issa Kabore (19, KV Mechelen) are the must buys at the moment.

🇫🇷 Brandon Soppy
~ 18 years old, Stade Rennes, France

Rate: 70 --> 76

GettyImages-1182406426.jpg

The young Frenchman is the example of a modern right-back. Fast, technical and football ability.

🇧🇫 Issa Kabore
~ 19 years old, KV Mechelen, Burkina Faso

copyright-proshots-7184152.jpg

Positionally it could be even better, but Kabore is also the example of a modern right-back.

🇲🇽 Jesús Rivas
~ 17 jaar, UNAM, Mexico

imago-916040.jpg?quality=80&strip=all

Rivas is a defender who is especially strong as an attacking back. Purely defensive still working points.

🇧🇷 Yan Couto
~ 18 jaar, Manchester City, Brazil

couto.jpg

Physically he must become even stronger and develop more running ability.

I see these players taking significant steps in their next rates in this game in the future.

🇳🇱 Lutsharel Geertruida
~ 20 years old, Feyenoord, The Netherlands 

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Neco Williams
~ 19 years old, Liverpool FC, England

🇪🇨 Angelo Preciado
~ 22 jaar, Independiente Del Valle, Ecuador
Rate: 73

🇫🇷 Pierre Kalulu
~ 20 years old, AC Milan, France

🇵🇪 Kluiverth Aguilar
~ 17 years old, Manchester City, Peru

🇧🇷 Vinicius Tobias ( ! )
~ 16 years old, Internacional, Brazil

🇭🇷 Filip Braut
~ 18 years old, HNK Rijeka, Croatia
Rate: 70... + 4... 74

🇺🇸 Joe Scally
~ 17 years old, Borussia Mönchengladbach, USA
Rate: 67

I see these players to keep an eye on when they are added to the database of the game

🇧🇬 Viktor Popov
~ 20 years old, Cherno More, Bulgaria

🇳🇴 Jesper Bergset Robertsen
~ 16 years old, Tromsø, Norway

🇺🇸 Erik Dueñas ( ! )
~ 15 years old, Los Angeles FC, USA

🇷🇸 Dragan Bojat
~ 16 years old, Partizan Belgrade, Serbia

🇳🇱 Solomon Bonnah ( ! )
~ 17 years old, RB Leipzig, The Netherlands

🇨🇴 Juan Mina ( ! )
~ 16 years old, Deportivo Cali, Colombia

LEFT DEFENDERS

We are mainly talking about 3 must buys at the moment. Nuno Mendes (19, Sporting CP), Melvin Bard (19, Olympique Lyon) and Jonathan Gómez (17, Louisville City) are the must buys at the moment.

🇵🇹 Nuno Mendes
~ 18 years old, Sporting CP, Portugal

Icon_CI_SPORTS_20200612_37760245-scaled.

Who doesn't know him now ? He's a modern left-back. I love to see him playing.

🇫🇷 Melvin Bard
~ 19 years old, Olympique Lyon, France

Melvinmelvin-bard.jpg?rev=7e8deedd3c384cad8c1f

A left back with a golden mentality.

🇺🇸 Jonathan Gómez
~ 17 years old, Louisville City, USA

maxresdefault.jpg

Gómez is on loan in 2nd division in USA at the moment, but is performing really well.

I see these players taking significant steps in their next rates in this game in the future.

🇹🇷 Ridvan Yilmaz
~ 19 years old, Besiktas JK, Turkey

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Aaron Hickey
~ 18 years old, Bologna FC, Scotland
Rate: 73... + 5... 78

🇩🇰 Nikolas Dyhr ( ! )
~ 19 years old, FC Midtjylland, Denmark
Rate: 73... + 3... 76

🇦🇹 Alexander Prass
~ 19 years old, RB Salzburg, Austria

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Josh Doig
~ 18 years old, Hibernian, Scotland

🇩🇪 Luca Netz ( ! )
~ 17 years old, Hertha Berlijn, Germany

I see these players to keep an eye on when they are added to the database of the game

🇦🇷 Julián Aude
~ 17 years old, Lánus, Argentina

🇩🇰 Victor Bak Jensen
~ 16 years old, FC Midtjylland, Denmark

🇺🇾 Alexander Machado
~ 18 years old, Cerro, Uruguay

🇺🇦 Andriy Buleza
~ 16 years old, Shakthar Donetsk, Ukrain

🇪🇸 Alejandro Balde
~ 17 years old, FC Barcelona, Spain

🇭🇷 Filip Brekalo
~ 18 years old, Dinamo Zagreb, Croatia

Nikolas Dyhr 73 --> 76

On 9/25/2020 at 12:02 AM, thorgan lesar said:

I put a " ! " with players in 2nd category who I'm convinced they are in the future a 'must buy'.

DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER

We are talking about 6 must buys at the moment. Manuel Ugarte (19, CA Fénix), Gabriel Menino (19, Sâo Paulo), Fausto Vera (20, Argentinos Juniors), Samson Tijani (18, RB Salzburg/TSV Hartberg), Patrick Berg (22, Bødo/Glimt) and Simon Sohm (19, FC Zürich) are must buys at the moment.

🇺🇾 Manuel Ugarte
~ 19 years old, CA Fénix, Uruguay

ugarte-manuel.jpg

An absolute top talent in my opinion. Manuel Ugarte is one of the most exciting players in Uruguay at the moment and he has a bright future ahead of him.

🇧🇷 Gabriel Menino
~ 19 years old, Sâo Paulo, Brazil

gabriel_menino-601x338.jpg

For the first time in the Brazilian first squad with all these great players. Has a great future ahead of him.

🇦🇷 Fausto Vera
~ 20 years old, Argentinos Juniors, Argentina

fausto-vera-of-argentina-celebrates-afte

Vera is impressive physically and with his long passes. Has to grow a bit more on the short spaces.

🇳🇬 Samson Tijani
~ 18 years old, RB Salzburg/TSV Hartberg, Nigeria

RBS_Tijani-Daumenhoch-160720_fc5f1_f_128

He's new in Salzburg and immediately on loan to Hartberg. Salzburg strongly believes in Tijani.

🇳🇴 Patrick Berg
~ 22 years old, Bødo/Glimt, Norway

32490852.jpg?chk=875A97

Berg is is an underrated talent in Bodø/Glimt and deserves the same attention as Petter Hauge.

🇨🇭 Simon Sohm
~ 19 jaar, FC Zürich, Zwitserland

Rate: 76 --> Rate: 79

simon-sohm-of-switzerland-during-the-uef

Very high potential. I love this player.

I see these players taking significant steps in their next rates in this game in the future.

🇪🇨 José Cifuentes
~ 21 years old, Los Angeles FC, Ecuador

🇷🇺 Nail Umyarov ( ! )
~ 20 years old, Spartak Moskva, Russia
Rate: 78... + 4... 82

🇺🇸 Gianluca Busio
~ 18 years old, Kansas City, USA
Rate: 78

🇸🇰 Peter Pokorny
~ 19 years old, RB Salzburg/SKN St. Pölten, Slovakia

🇪🇨 Moises Caicedo
~ 18 years old, Independiente Del Valle, Ecuador

🇨🇿 Ladislav Krejci
~ 21 years old, AC Sparta Praha, Czech Republic

🇺🇸 James Sands ( ! )
~ 20 years old, New York City, USA
Rate: 75

🇺🇦 Arsenii Batahov ( ! )
~ 18 years old, SC Dnipro-1, Ukrain

🇧🇷 Zé Gabriel
~ 21 years old, Internacional, Brazil

🇸🇪 Armin Gigovic ( ! )
~ 18 years old, Helsingborgs IF, Sweden
Rate: 70... + 8... 78

🇷🇺 Konstantin Maradishvili ( ! )
~ 20 years old, CSKA Moscow, Russia
Rate: 70... + 10... 80

🇧🇷 Caio Alexandre
~ 21 years old, Botafogo, Brazil

🇺🇸 Moses Nyeman ( ! )
~ 16 years old, DC United, USA

🇺🇸 Danny Leyva
~ 17 years old, Seattle Sounders, USA
Rate: 60

I see these players to keep an eye on when they are added to the database of the game

🇸🇪 Tom Strannegard
~ 18 years old, AIK Solna, Sweden

🇳🇱 Lamare Bogarde ( ! )
~ 16 years old, Feyenoord, The Netherlands

🇬🇷 Zisis Tsikos ( ! )
~ 16 years old, PAOK, Greece

🇫🇷 Noah Françoise
~ 17 years old, Stade Rennes, France

🇳🇴 Filip Rönningen Jörgensen
~ 18 years old, Odds BK, Norway

🇧🇦 Dejan Popara
~ 17 years old, Zvijezda 09, Bosnia

🇬🇳 Abdoulaye Kamara
~ 15 years old, PSG, Guinee

Armin Gigovic 70 --> 78

MLS: My view on MLS talents, top 10 u21 at the moment...

maxresdefault.jpg

1. Brenden Aaronson (20 years old, USA)
[RedBull Salzburg on loan to Philadelphia Union]

1602855762_035863_1602856058_noticia_nor

2. Brian Rodriguez (20 years old, Uruguay)
[Los Angeles FC]

Fiorentina-su-Brian-Rodriguez.jpg

3. Mark McKenzie (21 years old, USA)
[Philadelphia Union]

markmckenzie_0.jpg?66g5qxi_swvsHk7HPomaE

4. James Sands (20 years old, USA)
[New York City]

sands-158439250.jpg

5. Ayo Akinola (20 years old, USA)
[Toronto FC]

akinola_ayo-1040x572.jpg

6. Paxton Pomykal (20 years old, USA)
[FC Dallas]
Rate: 77

PomykalP1.jpg

7. Cole Bassett (19 years old, USA)
[Colorado Rapids]

20917988-0-image-a-13_1573578696604.jpg

8. Ezequiel Barco (21 years old, Argentina)
[Atlanta United]
Rate: 83

maxresdefault.jpg

9. Gianluca Busio (18 years old, USA)
[Sporting Kansas City]

maxresdefault.jpg

10. Cade Cowell (17 years old, USA)
[San Jose Earthquakes]

maxresdefault.jpg

Luqman Hakim (18) made his debut today with KV Kortrijk against RSC Anderlecht. The first Malaysian who plays at the highest level in Belgium. 

822007.jpg

@Sir Rahul Maybe something interesting for you. Played 15 minutes, in that short of time he couldn't make some sort of first impression, but it was only 15 minutes of course. 

• thorgan lesar changed the title to FWT (Football Worldwide Talents), JPL and MLS in particular.. ! + Inside RedBull Salzburg