FWT (Football Worldwide Talents), JPL and MLS in particular.. ! + Inside RedBull Salzburg

thorgan lesar

6 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Top u18 goal + assist leaders:

Adam Hlozek - 4G / 6A

Ansu Fati - 5G / 3A

Giovanni Reyna - 2G / 5A

Vuk Strikovic - 6G

Jeremy Doku - 2G / 4A

Noni Madueke - 2G / 4A

Filip Stevanovic - 3G / 2A

Christos Tzolis - 3G / 2A

Jakub Kaminski - 3G / 2A

Yusuf Demir - 3G / 1A

Some brilliant players for the future ūüėć

Fati is clearly the biggest talent of them all at the moment. Still for sure Doku, Madueke, Reyna and HloŇĺek that I rate highly.¬†

Brian Brobbey (18) made his debut for Ajax this season and continuing on his level for Jong Ajax. Needed not long for a goal...

9 of the 10 games for Jong Ajax in the 2nd league of The Netherlands..

‚öĹÔłŹ 5 goals
ūüÖįÔłŹ 1 assist

In his debut... :
‚öĹÔłŹ 1 goal

Copyright-ProShots-3767219.jpg

A big future ahead. A must buy!

Vitesse keeps close to the top of The Netherlands. That’s because of Lois Openda (20)

His last 4 games:

vs Heracles ‚öĹÔłŹūüÖįÔłŹ
vs ADO Den Haag ūüöę
PSV ‚öĹÔłŹ
Willem II ‚öĹÔłŹ

Previous season Mike Tr√©sor made his name as Belgian in The Netherlands. Now Lo√Įs Openda is making name in The Netherlands as well.

A lot of Belgians who are exciting these days. Can he keep it up ?

openda-lois2.jpg?w=750&h=500&auto=format

Lo√Įc Bad√©

Rating: 73

Position: D(C)

SM Value: 300k - TM Value: 3M

Club: RC Lens

https://www.transfermarkt.com/loic-bade/profil/spieler/730581

If you havent heard of Lo√Įc¬†Bad√© yet, then I'm sure you will in a few years. At only 20, he looks as if he has been playing at this level for years. Having signed for Lens this year from Le Harve,¬†Bad√© has featured 6 times (540 minutes) for Lens in Ligue 1 this season. When I look at¬†Bad√©, he reminds me of the one and only¬†Rapha√ęl Varane, who famously signed for Real Madrid from Lens, its a massive comparison but all the signs are so positive for¬†Lo√Įc¬†Bad√© thus far. Lens is the perfect place for him to showcase his ability to the world and to France. If you haven't signed for him yet, get searching your gameworlds and snap this fella up, I'm predicting a rise from 73>78-80 whenever France is up next. But don't be surprised if he gets a random rise, SM love doing that and occasionally get sucked into the hype so I can see him going to 80.¬†

If¬†Lo√Įc¬†Bad√© keeps up his current form, he will be at a new club come next season. Massive talent.¬†Sochaux, OGC Nice, Rennes and PSG all passed on the opportunity to sign him as a youngster, will be surely kicking themselves now!

Apologies if there was a post already made about¬†Lo√Įc¬†Bad√©, I couldn't see any in a search of the forums before this!¬†

119055312_10151386340024980_2015554110627708120_o.jpg

Tyler Adams,R. Baku, Aparecido Emerson......for the future can anyone be 90+ after some years? Or do you know some names around 5-7m as value who can be great ?  Im at my young project and seek a lb as replacement for Dest when he will be unavailable.

Same problem for left side where i have Saka who might become winger ....and Nuno Mendes.

3 hours ago, DarkAngel said:

Tyler Adams,R. Baku, Aparecido Emerson......for the future can anyone be 90+ after some years? Or do you know some names around 5-7m as value who can be great ?  Im at my young project and seek a lb as replacement for Dest when he will be unavailable.

Same problem for left side where i have Saka who might become winger ....and Nuno Mendes.

All three promising, but not 91+ in the future, I think. Emerson has the potential to get 90 in my opinion. 

5 - 7 million... :

Mæhle and Aarons as right back.

Bradaric and Wijndal as left back. 

Personally I go for Aarons and Wijndal. They can rise more for sure to a nice rating.

Transfermarkt Iran
Based on transfermarkt.com

iran-city-map.jpg

1. Mehdi Ghayedi (21 years old, no rate)
2. Taha Shariati (20 years old, rate: 76)
2. Mohammad Sharifi (20 years old, rate: 76)
2. Vahid Namdari (20 years old, no rate)
5. Amirhossein Hosseinzadeh (20 years old, no rate)
6. Mohammad Reza Ghobishavi (20 years old, no rate)
7. Mohammad Mohebi (21 years old, no rate) - (Iran NT)
8. Erfan Afraz (21 years old, no rate)
8. Ali Davaran (20 years old, no rate)
8. Amir Seydali (21 years old, no rate)

• thorgan lesar changed the title to FWT (Football Worldwide Talents), JPL and MLS in particular.. ! + Inside RedBull Salzburg