FWT (Football Worldwide Talents), JPL and MLS in particular.. ! + Inside RedBull Salzburg

thorgan lesar

23 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

PODCAST: BELGIAN FOOTBALL + 1 MORE QUESTION

What player can resolve the lack of options that Belgium seem to have at left wing back ?
That is a difficult question, because there is still not really a solution on the way to that position with the national team. In the short term, Joris Kayembe from Charleroi SC is a real left wingback that Belgium can use. Although I personally do not think that with Kayembe we will be strong in that position in the top matches. I don't think this problem will be solved any time soon. I see Lennert Schuermans at STVV and Wassim Lantaki at LOSC Lille, but that is only for at least 2 years.

This problem will take a while. There we will have to continue with players such as Thorgan Hazard, Yannick Carrasco and Nacer Chadli. Timothy Castagne can play both right and left and may be the best choice there right now.

At centre back who do you see as the guys breaking through who will be regulars in national team? Kompany has obviously retired, Vertonghen is getting towards end of his career and Alderweireld is the wrong side of 30.
In 6 to 12 months I expect that Zinho Vanheusden will be able to manifest himself with the Belgian national team. Unfortunately, he has now been injured for a long time, but purely defensively he made a big impression in his debut for Belgium. There isn't much in that position, there is not too much players ready yet.

Players like Jason Denayer, Dedryck Boyata and Brandon Mechele will have to be able to represent our future in the short term together with Vanheusden as a talent. Personally, I think it is much too early for Sebastiaan Bornauw who, frankly, was not able to convince in his first 2 matches for Belgium. Hannes Delcroix, who has only just made himself known, did well against Switzerland. Delcroix has to get a little harder in the duels and dare a bit more, but under Kompany I see that change.

In a term of 2 years, Axel Witsel could perhaps evolve into a central defender who can become our rock in the defence. Surprisingly, Wout Faes makes a very secure impression, but it is certainly still too early for him.

When I look at the youth I see a lot of qualities in Zeno Debast (16) from RSC Anderlecht, but he will also only knock on the door of the Red Devils in 2 to 3 years, I expect.

What would you deem a success for the Belgian national team in the next World Cup in 2022?
Since the better players come at a certain age and the talents who are now knocking on the door like Jérémy Doku, Yari Verschaeren, Charles De Ketelaere, Aster Vranckx, Albert Sambi Lokonga and Nicolas Raskin will represent the next generation.

With these new talents and a few players who can still be there à la Axel Witsel, Kevin De Bruyne, I do not expect that we will go for the very best, even if we will keep trying. I think we can be satisfied with the quarter finals if I can be honest.

2nd question a bit basic but who for you is the most exciting talent in Belgian football that isn’t currently known to a lot of people? I only want one name 😊

That is a difficult question, because then you are talking about players who are under 18 years old. Even players like Luca Oyen I can no longer mention because of the fact that he has already attracted the attention of the public a bit.

There are some very interesting players on the way, especially in KRC Genk and RSC Anderlecht. I mentioned Zeno Debast before, but in RSC Anderlecht there are also players like Mario Stroeykens, Enock Agyei, Julien Duranville, Timon Vanhoutte and Noah Sadiki. At KRC Genk there is Pierre Dwomoh, Jay-Dee Geussen, Mika Godts and Sekou Diawara who are all very talented.

Personally, I go for Mario Stroeykens from RSC Anderlecht because it seems often his class is a level to low for him every year. Very talented who can bring a lot both offensively and defensively.

We must keep an eye in which Belgian academies?
Different teams. Normally I would always answer KRC Genk and RSC Anderlecht to this because they have the biggest name for youngsters, but Club Brugge will also become very interesting in the long run. This year there is for the first time a U23 team in the highest classes.

Club Brugge NXT currently has only 3 points after 9 games, but this is of course a very big step. Players who are currently impressing are Cisse Sandra (16), Arne Engels (17) and Thibo Baeten (18).

With the financial situation, many young people are now also getting the chance at Standard De Liège. The Academy of Standard Liège has also always been highly regarded (Witsel, Fellaini, Batshuayi, Defour, ..) and that is back on the better hand. I personally find KV Oostende and KV Mechelen the most interesting teams among the smaller teams in that area.

And who will be the best Belgian players position by position in like 5 years? I see Tielemans and Dendocker but I cant find many more. 
To be honest, I can't answer this, because predicting the future is as good as it gets. I can say which talents are knocking on the door and the players who are now in the national team.

As a goalkeeper, Courtois will still be around, I suspect. It will last a long time.

As defenders I think of Timothy Castagne, Zinho Vanheusden, Dedryck Boyata and Alexis Saelemaekers. I don't think Thomas Meunier will stop by then, but what level could he have by then?

As midfielders it seems clear to me, because we are very good there. I would say Axel Witsel and Youri Tielemans. I suspect Witsel will still be there, but Leander Dendoncker is indeed the first to replace Witsel. There is a lot of future in those places with Raskin, Sambi Lokonga, Bastien, Stroeykens and players who are still be around as Praet.

As an attacking midfielder, Kevin De Bruyne will still be there I think, but with players like Pierre Dwomoh and Luca Oyen that position will be one of the best positions.

As wingers, the question is if Eden Hazard would still be around. By then he will be 34 years old. He will not be at his best level anymore, I think, but will definitely still be there. Jérémy Doku and Yari Verschaeren are very interesting players in that position.

As a central attacker, Romelu Lukaku can also still be around. He would then be 32 years old, but we have to be honest about this. There is not much succession in that position. Sekou Diawara, for example, can grow into an ideal backup. Surely there will be 3 positions where we will have to make sure that we are ready by then when the quality will be slightly lower. As central defender, left defender and central attacker as an extension of backup players.

If someone else asked one of these questions, I'd like to know also what would be you 1st national line up but just with 89 rated players or less.

Mignolet
Denayer
Boyata
Vermaelen
Chadli
Dendoncker
Praet
Castagne
Trossard
Doku
Batshuayi

What's going on with 32 Million pound man Jonathan David? I don't think he's even (😮) registered a goal for Lille yet. 

It is surprising that David is having such a hard time in France, but I can already see a small improvement. David also had a difficult time at KAA Gent. People quickly forget that exactly, but in my opinion David is also used completely incorrectly. He is more of an attacking midfielder who likes to play forward, but also likes to have the ball lower on the field. He needs wingers who play close to him.

So tactically there is still the necessary adjustment. It's a different system as well as a different position for him. David is and remains a great talent. He will certainly come through.

And, which player is most talented in their position out of the 3: J. Doku, Y. Verschaere or M. Kana?

At the moment Jérémy Doku. Doku still has some big steps to take, but he will. He is very fast, collectively also good. He has already grown in the timing of his passes, he needs to train further, but that will be fine. Verschaeren has to bring himself a little more present in the game and at the moment Kana is having a hard time taking the right steps tactically.

1) Do you think that the Belgian football movement has the strength in prospect (let's say 5 years) to establish itself as a top league at European level? If not, what could be done to improve its level?

I personally don't think so. In my opinion, France, Germany, England, Italy and Spain will always remain the biggest and no country will be added to that list. Not even Portugal, Russia and The Netherlands.

We will certainly remain a second level at the European level. I'm convinced of that. There are, however, points for action to stay that way and to lean closer to the top of Europe.

The biggest problem is our stadiums. KAA Gent has a beautiful new stadium for several years now, but almost all stadiums need a renovation. There are many plans with every team. Club Brugge has been working on a new stadium for some time and RSC Anderlecht wants to go on that tour too. KRC Genk and Standard Liège will mainly have to update their stadium.

Royal Antwerp and Charleroi want to increase their capacity. Royal Antwerp can accommodate a little more than 16,000 people. They would like to target 23,000 people. By 2024, Charleroi SC (at the moment 15,000 people) wants to target 20,000 - 22,000 people. All those other teams also want to expand and refine. The problem here is that everything is so slow. Local residents and various other people who don't care of football future. That needs to change and fast.

I also want to talk about the salary of the recruited players. I would first like to say that it is so high in The Netherlands, which means that they go less for non-EU players. If a player is 20 years or older, he must receive a salary that is at least half higher than the average of the competition (> 281,000 euros). Players 18 or 19 must get at least 75% of the average.

I personally think this is too much, because this rule has also taken Dutch football into deeper depths. We absolutely shouldn't do that, but we should be able to increase the average salary.

In Belgium, this is only 80,000 euros. About 70% more to go for 136,000 euros seems to me to be a better goal. In this way, the Belgian teams can continue to focus well and mainly on better foreign footballers and the lesser foreign footballers will leave and hopefully there will be more opportunities for our Belgian youth instead of less foreign footballers.

Then I want to end up with the system of a competition. In Belgium we currently have 18 teams in first class and 8 teams in our 2nd class. There is certainly room for improvement there.

I personally think the 2nd class system is good now. There are few teams, but they really have to be solid to end up in the first division. That is why the promovants are doing well in Belgium, plus also thanks to their owners (Leicester City has the same owner as OH Leuven). It's a bit like Scottish system.

The first class formula needs to be adjusted. This is what it currently looks like:

1 - 4 = Play-Off 1 (championship and Champions League)

5 - 8 = Play-Off 2 (Europa League)

17 = Play-Off Round against teams in the 2nd division.

18 = degrades.

I personally think this is a good system, but it still requires some work. As you have already noticed, numbers 9 to 16 no longer play after the regular competition. We need to fix that.

So I would slightly change this to a really nice system.
My proposal:
Play-Off 1 ... No. 1 to No. 4
Play-Off 2 ... No. 5 to No. 12
Play-Off 3 ... No. 13 to No. 18

The best teams will play lesser games, counted on the Champions League and Europa League in that season. We want to further strengthen our mid-range by expanding Play-Off 2 and giving them a chance at the Europa League. The points from the regular season continue in the Play-Offs, so there is just little chance that they will make it to the Europa League. Although they are out of the danger zone.

Play-Off 3 will play the last 6 teams again. There, the points from the regular season will also be included in the Play-Offs. So the chance remains small that No. 13 can suddenly degrade.

Play-Off 1 and regular competition = 40 games
Play-Off 2 and regular competition = 48 games
Play-Off 3 and regular competition = 44 games

This is acceptable for Play-Off 1 and Play-Off 3. That total number of games for Play-Off 2 must be reduced. This can also become 41 games if we only play 1 game in the Play-Offs. The home advantage will depend on the position from the regular competition. Of course you cannot do this in 1 Play-Off and not in the other. This will certainly be reduced in Play-Off 3 as well, but not for PO1. They will play the home and away game.

Such a very big answer. :) There are still points for improvement (more regulations for investments in youth and the like), but these are the biggest in my opinion.

2) Who are the young players who currently play in Belgium who in prospect (again, let's say 5 years) can become world-classs top players?

This question has already been asked a bit. Possible world class players is so incredibly difficult to say. To be fair, I don't see any potential world-class players to name at the moment à la Kevin De Bruyne and a Cristiano Ronaldo at Portugal.

Although I must say that I expect a lot from the 3 youngsters from KRC Genk with Maarten Vandevoordt, Luca Oyen and Pierre Dwomoh. I think highly of Mario Stroeykens and the only 14-year-old Julien Duranville. I haven't mentioned this one yet, but keep an eye on Matteo Godfroid from Standard Liège as well. Those slightly more famous Aster Vranckx, Charles De Ketelaere, Albert Sambi Lokonga, Jeremy Doku and Yari Verschaeren are certainly worthy of the Subtop in Europe.

Extra Question...
Which 3 Teenagers have a good chance of being in the Top 5 players in Europe in 6 years time and rank their chances in order and why?
Then we also talk about foreign talents. Then we are talking about the great talents at the moment with players such as Ansu Fati, Eduardo Camavinga, Jude Bellingham, Jeremy Doku, Nuno Mendes, Gio Reyna, Pedri, Ryan Gravenberch, Florian Wirtz, Rayan Cherki and some other players.

Then we are talking about the most logical choices for me and I am talking about 1 player from Spain and 1 from France. Ansu Fati and Eduardo Camavinga. Then I doubt Bellingham, Pedri, Gravenberch and Wirtz as 3rd choice. We're talking about who can potentially become a top 5 player.

Cherki has been called a big player, but he doesn't make the same impression as Fati and Camavinga at 17 years old. Gravenberch took a while to get to his current level. It is a difficult choice for me between Wirtz and Pedri. The fact that Pedri plays at FC Barcelona at the age of 17 says a lot about his potential, but the Wirtz who also makes a serious impression in Leverkusen at the age of 17.

You ask about a possible top 5 player within 6 years and I may have that feeling a little more with Pedri. Although that Wirtz is certainly also top 5 potential.

So Fati, Pedri and Camavinga.
1. Eduardo Camavinga The fact that Camavinga is not even struggling in his 2nd season says a lot. Normally that is always a period of underperformance, but Camavinga continues at that level. Then you know.

2. Ansu Fati You should do it at that age with a Barcelona that is still on and off. Being decisive at your young age in a team that is not yet 100% running shows that there is a lot of talent.

3. Pedri It was a difficult choice between Pedri and Wirtz, but what an elegance and how easy it turns. His playing style betrays a lot of talent and that also in a team where it is not 100% running.

@Sir Rahul @gyanthecat @Kieran_S91 @jaybee @Milanista1 @TMCosta @Nameless @crvena_zvezda @Lowco @Soccahappy

Thanks for the questions. That was fun to do. A 2nd time maybe some day.. :)

Congrats mate. I enjoyed every answear. 

17 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Abu francis or Mohammed Diomande or Ivan Mesik of FC Nordsjaelland?

Can only go for one. I’m thinking Abu Francis as he is on hot form but read reports that Diomande & Mesik are also great.

Any suggestions? 

I would say Mohammed Diomande.

@thorgan lesar would be a good person to ask, he knows of Nordsjaelland and did a little report on their team a while back.

On 9/27/2019 at 6:29 PM, thorgan lesar said:

TALENTS HUNTER - BY @thorgan lesar

NORTHERN- , CENTRAL- & SOUTH AMERICA

Argentina

Fausto Vera (20 years old, Argentina) ~ Argentinos Juniors

Gaston Avila (18 years old, Argentina) ~ Boca Juniors

Alex Luna (16 years old, Argentina) ~ Atlético Rafaela

Brazil

Gabriel Martinelli (18 years old, Brazil) - Arsenal FC

Kaio Jorge (17 years old, Brazil) - Santos FC

Marcos Paulo (18 years old, Brazil) ~ Fluminense

Sávio (16 years old, Brazil) ~ Atlético Mineiro

Barbosa Evanilson (20 years old, Brazil) ~ FC Porto

Luis Henrique (18 years old, Brazil) ~ Olympique Marseille

Marcos Leonardo (17 years old, Brazil) ~ Santos FC

Canada

Jayden Nelson (17 years old, Canada) ~ Toronto FC

Jahkeele Marshall-Rutty (16 years old, Canada) ~ Toronto FC

Ecuador

Moises Caicedo (18 years old, Ecuador) ~ Independiente Del Valle

Joao Rojas (23 years old, Ecuador) ~ CS Emelec

Paraguay

Santiago Arzamendia (22 years old, Paraguay) ~ Cerro Porteño

USA

Jésus Ferreira (19 years old, USA) ~ FC Dallas

James Sands (20 years old, USA) ~ New York City FC

Moses Nyeman (16 years old, USA) ~ DC United

Kevin Paredes (17 years old, USA) ~ DC United

Brenden Aaronson (19 years old, USA) ~ Philadelphia Union

Caden Clark (17 years old, USA) ~ NY RedBulls

Uruguay

Facundo Pellistri (18 years old, Uruguay) ~ CA Peñarol

Darwin Nuñez (21 years old, Uruguay) ~ UD Almeria

Manuel Ugarte (19 years old, Uruguay) ~ CA Fénix

AFRICA

Algeria

Ishak Boussouf (18 years old, Algeria) ~ ES Sétif

Burkina Faso

Edmond Tapsoba (20 years old, Burkina Faso) - Vitòria Guimaeres

Congo

Jackson Muleka (20 years old, Congo) ~ TP Mazembe

Egypt

Abdel Rahman Magdi (22 years old, Egypt) ~ Ismaily SC

Ghana

Nathaniel Adjei (17 years old, Ghana) - Danbort FC

Kamal-Deen Sulemana (18 years old, Ghana) ~ FC Nordsjælland

Nigeria

Alhassan Yusuf (19 years old, Nigeria) - IFK Göteborg

Jordan Attah Kadiri (20 years old, Nigeria) - Östersunds FK

Akinkunmi Amoo (18 years old, Nigeria) - Hammarby IF

Samson Tijani (18 years old, Nigeria) ~ RedBull Salzburg

Senegal

Pape Matar Sarr (17 years old, Senegal) ~ Génération Foot

EUROPE

Austria

Yusuf Demir (16 years old, Austria) ~ Rapid Vienna

Belgium 

Tibo Persyn (18 years old, Belgium) - Internazionale

Pierre Dwomoh (15 years old, Belgium) - KRC Genk

Aster Vranckx (17 years old, Belgium) ~ KV Mechelen

Enock Agyei (15 years old, Belgium) ~ RSC Anderlecht

Luca Oyen (17 years old, Belgium) ~ KRC Genk

Cisse Sandra (16 years old, Belgium) ~ Club Brugge

Croatia 

Luka Sušić (17 years old, Croatia) ~ RB Salzburg

Czech Republic 

Adam Hložek (17 years old, Czech Republic) ~ Sparta Praha

Adam Karabec (17 years old, Czech Republic) ~ Sparta Praha

Denmark

Maurits Kjærgaard (16 years old, Denmark) - RB Salzburg

Tochi Chukwuani (17 years old, Denmark) ~ FC Nordsjælland

Jeppe Kjær (16 years old, Denmark) ~ AC Horsens

William Boving (17 years old, Denmark) - FC Kobenhavn

Estonia

Erik Sorga (20 years, Estonia) - Flora Tallinn

Finland

Marius Könköllä (16 years old, Finland) - KRC Genk

Greece 

Marios Tzavidas (16 years old, Greece) ~ Panathinaikos

Konstantinos Tzolakis (17 years old, Greece) ~ Olympiakos Piraeus

Iceland

Isak Jóhanneson (17 years old, Iceland) ~ IFK Nörrkoping

Andri Fannar Baldursson (18 years old, Iceland) ~ Bologna FC

Sölvi Snær Guđbjargarson (19 years old, Iceland) ~ Stjarnan

The Netherlands

Kenneth Taylor (18 years old, The Netherlands) ~ Ajax FC

Gabriel Misehouy (14 years old, The Netherlands) ~ Ajax FC

Solomon Bonnah (16 years old, The Netherlands) ~ RB Leipzig

Devyne Rensch (17 years old, The Netherlands) ~ Ajax FC

Arjan Van Der Heide (18 years old, The Netherlands) ~ Heerenveen SC

Norway

Håkon Evjen (19 years old, Norway) - Bodø/Glimt & AZ Alkmaar

Kristian Arnstad (17 years old, Norway) ~ RSC Anderlecht

Jesper Bergset Robertsen (16 years old, Norway) ~ Tromsö IL

Oskar Siira Sivertsen (16 years old, Norway) ~ Kristiansund BK

Odin Thiago Holm (17 years old, Norway) ~ Vålerenga IF

Poland

Michał Karbownik (18 years old, Poland) - Legia Warschau

Bartosz Bida (18 years old, Poland) - Jagiellonia

Aleksander Buksa (17 years old, Poland)  ~ Wisła Krakau

Portugal

Eduardo Quaresma (18 years old, Portugal) ~ Sporting CP

Russia

Matvey Safonov (21 years old, Russia) ~ FK Krasnodar

Daniil Shamkin (18 years old, Russia) ~ FC Zenit

Artem Sokolov (17 years old, Russia) ~ Chertanovo

Serbia

Luka Cvetićanin (17 years old, Serbia) ~ FK Voždovac

Slovakia

Jan Bernát (19 years old, Slovakia) ~ MŠK Zilina

Slovenia 

Žiga Laci (17 years old, Slovenia) ~ AEK Athens

Dusan Stojinović (19 years old, Slovenia) ~ NK Čelje

Sweden

Armin Gigovic (18 years old, Sweden) ~ Helsingborgs IF

Casper Widell (17 years old, Sweden) ~ Helsingborgs IF

Switzerland

Federico Crescenti (16 years old, Switzerland) ~ RB Salzburg

Bryan Okoh (17 years old, Switzerland) ~ RB Salzburg

Ukrain

Jegor Yarmolyuk (16 years old, Ukrain) ~ SC Dnipro-1

Ilya Zabarnyi (18 years old, Ukrain) ~ Dynamo Kyiv

Anatoliy Trubin (19 years old, Ukrain) ~ Shakthar Donetsk

ASIA

Japan 

Keisuke Osako (20 years old, Japan) ~ Sanfrecce Hiroshima

Jiro Nakamura (16 years old, Japan) ~ Gamba Osaka

Keita Endo (22 years old, Japan) ~ Yokohama F. Marinos

Koki Saito (18 years old, Japan) ~ Yokohama FC

South Korea 

Min-Jae Kim (23 years old, South Korea) ~ Beijing Guoan

Thailand

Suphanat Mueanta (17 years old, Thailand) ~ Buriram United

Uzbekistan 

Jasurbek Jaloliddinov (18 years old, Uzbekistan) ~ Bunyodkor

Oston Urunov (19 years old, Uzbekistan) ~ FC Ufa

OCEANIA

Australia

Mohamed Toure (16 years old, Australia) ~ Adelaide United

New Zealand 

Liberato Cacace (19 years old, New Zealand) ~ Wellington Phoenix

EXTRA

Marcus Thuram (22 years old, France) - Borussia Mönchengladbach

Eberechi Eze (21 years old, England) - QPR

New lay-out about the talents..

1 hour ago, Mike0007 said:

Abu francis or Mohammed Diomande or Ivan Mesik of FC Nordsjaelland?

Can only go for one. I’m thinking Abu Francis as he is on hot form but read reports that Diomande & Mesik are also great.

Any suggestions? 

Diomandé 

25 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

That’d be great.

In that case, I’d also like to add one more question. 
Jacob Steen Christensen - sell or keep? @thorgan lesar @Kieran_S91

Sell.

On 11/11/2020 at 11:52 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Some teams on my plan to do...

FC Nordsjælland
KRC Genk
CSKA Moskva
FC Twente
Boavista
SC Heerenveen
Famaliçao
Lommel SK
Club Brugge NXT
Philadelphia Union
Sporting CP
Saint Etienne (jaybee)
Vitoria Guimarâes (TMCosta)
PSV (milanista1)
SSC Bari (gyanthecat)
RSC Anderlecht

@Sir Rahul @gyanthecat @jaybee @Milanista1 @crvena_zvezda

You guys with suggestions to do ? You can say more then 1 team if you want.

RSC Anderlecht added to the list. Today - probably tonight - Sporting CP will be added!

Sporting CP
oficjalnie-bruno-fernandes-w-sportingu.j

Nuno Mendes (18 years old, Portugal)
agencia-efe_multimedia_4305383.multimedi

7 / 7 games (96 %)
Rate: 78
️ 1 goal
What a player. Most talented player of Sporting CP at the moment.

Pedro Porro (21 years old, Spain)
EffhgbXWAAAe9jo.jpg

7 / 7 games (92 %)
Rate: 85
️ 1 goal
Needs to work a bit more on his assists, but is developping well.

Pedro Gonçalves (22 years old, Portugal)
D8I0179-scaled.jpg

6 / 7 games (82 %)
Rate: 83
️ 7 goals
🅰️ 1 assist
Definitely my nr. 2 at the moment from all these players.

Matheus Nunes (22 years old, Brazil)

7 / 7 games (70 %)
Rate: 76
🅰️ 1 assist
He's an important addition to the team for the balance of the team. Absolutely a player to keep an eye on.

Tiago Tomás (18 years old, Portugal)
img_920x518$2020_09_24_22_26_23_1758309.

7 / 7 games (52 %)
Rate: 73
️ 1 goal
Potentially the nr. 3 of the top 3 I mention at the moment (Mendes, Gonçalves and him). Good start from him.

Jovane Cabral (22 years old, Cape Verde)
Jovane-Cabral--UEFA.jpg

6 / 7 games (42 %)
Rate: 83
️ 2 goals
🅰️ 1 assist
Such an underrated player in my opinion.

Gonzalo Plata (20 years old, Ecuador)
830654fd5d968b7afadb8ca03e3aa03a_XL.jpg

3 / 7 games (10 %)
Rate: 82
Has a hard time, but still a player with the potential to be important for Sporting CP in my opinion.

Gonçalo Inacio (19 years old, Portugal)
img_1280x720$2020_05_05_00_22_20_1695407

3 / 7 games (5 %)

Rate: 73
Got some minutes behind his name, but still a lot of work to grow for him.

Eduardo Quaresma needs to grow more footballing wise in my opinion, but still very promising.
Joelson Fernandes deserved a bit more chances in my opinion.

Matheus Henrique (22 years old, Gremîo)
He would be a regular starter for nearly every Champions League/Europa League team in the top 5 leagues but he needs to play in the right role in order to impress.

He should play in a 4-2-3-1, next to a defensive-minded midfielder who drops deep in possession and allows Matheus Henrique to move between the lines in possession and the full-backs to push up high in possession.

Wonderful player.

73 % of the playing time

f_463326.jpg

Sell or keep the following?

Alan Velasco

Marques Lazaro

Anthony Gordon

Bruno Gomes

Robin Tihi

Matias Palacios

Exequiel Zeballos

Oliviera Khellven

Niels Nkounkou

Emre Demir

Emin Bayram

Bruno Amione

Giorgios Vagiannidis

Dylan Levitt

Alessio Riccardi

Andrea Papetti

Paulo Bernardo

Goes Sandry

Isma Armenteros

Lewis Florini

Barry Hepburn

Joel Ngoya

Matias Godoy

Alessandro Arlotti

Terry Taylor

Liam Morrison

Festus Arthur

Dermi Lusala

Julio Enciso

Bryang Kayo

Noah Fatar

Lucas Figueiredo

Vinicius Foguinho

Yago Santiago

Pablo Gonzalbez

Dilan Markanday

Mamadou Simbakoli

Ps : Sorry for the long post. I’m not sure actually if I can post this here but I’m in need of some cash that could be raised if there are any wonderkids that aren’t quite worth it. Hopefully, the experts here can help me out.

Cheers 💯🙌🏻

1 hour ago, Mike0007 said:

Alan Velasco

Marques Lazaro

Anthony Gordon

Bruno Gomes

Robin Tihi

Matias Palacios

Exequiel Zeballos

Oliviera Khellven

Niels Nkounkou

Emre Demir

Emin Bayram

Bruno Amione

Giorgios Vagiannidis

Dylan Levitt

Alessio Riccardi

Andrea Papetti

Paulo Bernardo

Goes Sandry

Isma Armenteros

Lewis Florini

Barry Hepburn

Joel Ngoya

Matias Godoy

Alessandro Arlotti

Terry Taylor

Liam Morrison

Festus Arthur

Dermi Lusala

Julio Enciso

Bryang Kayo

Noah Fatar

Lucas Figueiredo

Vinicius Foguinho

Yago Santiago

Pablo Gonzalbez

Dilan Markanday

Mamadou Simbakoli

Ps : Sorry for the long post. I’m not sure actually if I can post this here but I’m in need of some cash that could be raised if there are any wonderkids that aren’t quite worth it. Hopefully, the experts here can help me out.

Cheers 💯🙌🏻

I would keep the players in bold, I’m sure Thorgan can add to this 😊

3 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Alan Velasco

Marques Lazaro

Anthony Gordon

Bruno Gomes

Robin Tihi

Matias Palacios

Exequiel Zeballos

Oliviera Khellven

Niels Nkounkou

Emre Demir

Emin Bayram

Bruno Amione

Giorgios Vagiannidis

Dylan Levitt

Alessio Riccardi

Andrea Papetti

Paulo Bernardo

Goes Sandry

Isma Armenteros

Lewis Florini

Barry Hepburn

Joel Ngoya

Matias Godoy

Alessandro Arlotti

Terry Taylor

Liam Morrison

Festus Arthur

Dermi Lusala

Julio Enciso

Bryang Kayo

Noah Fatar

Lucas Figueiredo

Vinicius Foguinho

Yago Santiago

Pablo Gonzalbez

Dilan Markanday

Mamadou Simbakoli

Cheers 💯🙌🏻

Players in bold ;)

• thorgan lesar changed the title to FWT (Football Worldwide Talents), JPL and MLS in particular.. ! + Inside RedBull Salzburg