Sign in to follow this  
Bigjum71

Help against 4-2-3-1 A

On 10/10/2019 at 4:29 PM, Bigjum71 said:

I used 541b and lost 3-1...thks anyway 

I suggest if u are stronger/similar rated to the opposition, only then use a narrow 4-3-3:

Hard tackling, attacking, mixed passing/style of play, play fast, and press in your own half. Use the PM, TM and use tight marking only

If you are weaker than than the opposition use the same formation as your opponent with all default setting but play on the counter attack, play men behind the ball and press in your own area, use your main DM as your P. Maker (hit him like this and hope). 

I can't be certain that these will work but it's worth a try. I know for me the narrow 4-3-3 works a treat not too sure about using the 4-2-3-1 though.

15 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

I suggest if u are stronger/similar rated to the opposition, only then use a narrow 4-3-3:

Hard tackling, attacking, mixed passing/style of play, play fast, and press in your own half. Use the PM, TM and use tight marking only

If you are weaker than than the opposition use the same formation as your opponent with all default setting but play on the counter attack, play men behind the ball and press in your own area, use your main DM as your P. Maker (hit him like this and hope). 

I can't be certain that these will work but it's worth a try. I know for me the narrow 4-3-3 works a treat not too sure about using the 4-2-3-1 though.

Thanks for your help

Ma sei milanista?...io sono Juventino