I'm in a gameworld where a manager is conducting many one sided deals with about 4 or 5 other managers (or dupe accounts, they never manage the team lineups, they only make the dodgy deals).

I continue to report these deals because theyre blatant, formulaic and repeated with managers moving round clubs to aid this one team. Heres some examples of the most recent deals:

W.CARVALHO £11.8M Colchester United to Ipswich Town £2.0M + A.LAFONT + B.FERNANDES

R.GAGLIARDINI £14.0M Colchester United to Portsmouth £3.0M + J.PICKFORD + N.OTAMENDI

E.BAILLY£14.0M Colchester United to Ipswich Town £7.0M + I.KONATÉ + N.ZANIOLO

H.MAGUIRE £20.0M Colchester United to Portsmouth £3.0M + J.LINGARD + J.DRAXLER

A.RAMSEY £15.2M Colchester United to Ipswich Town Y.TIELEMANS + A.CHRISTENSEN

These were the last few turns!?!?!

I've reported all these deals and never heard back from any of them. Whever a managed club becomes free one of these mates/dupe account becomes their manager and make favourable deals like the ones above. I've reported multiple accounts in the past. At one point one account with the same name was removed but another with the same surname remains and so does this blatant cheating.

I think its really poor that in a gameworld with paying managers that this level of cheating can be allowed to pursist.

I was considering putting in a multiple accounts task but I'm sure I did that many months ago and not much came of it but its cleary about 5 accounts in collusion with one main account. I feel like if I keep reporting illegal transfers etc I'll probably end up losing my club and  I've been in this gameworld 10 years! and now its being killed off by this blatant cheating.