Help with strikers

I have been managing a Fenerbahce team for a year already (and we're into the second season now) and I am finding myself in trouble regarding the strikers. Let me explain my situation:

-I have Sanli Tuncay (rated 90) and his stats are:

Season 1: 35(1) appearances and 17 goals (my Fenerbahce team won the title that season)

Season 2 (ongoing): 21(1) appearances and 10 goals

-Next up I have Fredric Kanoute (rated 94) and his stats are:

Season 1: 26(1) appearances and 11 goals, with 8 assists

Season 2 (ongoing): 20(1) appearances and 5 goals, with 6 assists

-Up next is Dirk Kuijt (rated 91) and his stats are:

Season 2: 17(12) appearances and 1 goal, with 7 assists.

-I have also recently bought Alessandro Del Piero who had 8 goals and 4 assists from 15 apperances with Juventus and now his stats with my Fenerbahce team are:

Season 2: 2(1) appearances and 1 goal, with 1 assist.

Only today I played Barcelona (a team I usually beat on previous occasions) and I drew with them 1-1 (with none of the strikers scoring) and now that Sanli Tuncay has had his rating decreased I am worried he will lose his form.

The question I pose is: How many strikers do I need on the field at one time and which strikers should they be?

Re: Help with strikers

The question I pose is: How many strikers do I need on the field at one time and which strikers should they be?

As much as you can squeeze onto pitch mate to hammer them down :D

No seriously, depends on your formation really, doesn't it? For anything ending with 2 as 4-4-2, 3-5-2, I would put two of those lads up front, typically 1 CF and 1 F so I'd go for Kanoute and either of the 3 with best morale. Then if you play a 4-3-1-2 or 3-4-1-2 you might think about placing another F behind them to ramp up your attack.

The reasons for your strikers not scoring could lie outside the control of your strikers as well like the opponents defensive tactics and defender's ratings so I wouldn't worry too much about your striker's form after just 1 game.

Hope this helped a little mate.