Tharanidharan

The Stoop Premier League 2.0 (Revival) One of the Oldest Gameworlds of SM.

Welcome to The Stoop Premier League Thread, Game World ID: 6569

The Stoop Premier League was founded in 2008 by John Willis, and is currently owned by Jess Jobe. The Stoop Premier League aims to be one of the best, most competitive custom GWs SM has to offer. Although it has been in existence for longer, it is modeled after the Brookfield Premier League (ID: 7664) owned by Jason Hines – “The most realistic custom gameworld.”

One of the oldest gameworlds of SM need some help from veterans of SM and fellow new managers to revive it, bring it back to its original state and keep it running successfully. 

27/60 managers currently (11/02/2020)

Current Rules

Private Application 

Login Requirements set to SM default

Transfer Windows = Turn 1-6 and Turn 20-26

SMFA monitoring transfers on

Squad Limit is set at 30 for Div 1, 40 for Div 2 and 50 for Div 3.

SQUAD CAP SET AT 40

In an effort to maintain a realistic transfer market and fair play for new managers there will be a squad limit enforced as mentioned above. The squad limit includes players who have sent out on loan. This has been voted on and decided by current managers in the set-up. It is a gentleman's rule. Those who do not abide will be asked to leave. If unwilling to politely exit the gameworld the SMFA will be contacted in order to have that manager removed and banned.

Transfer Windows

There are two transfer windows; turn 1-6, and turns 20-26. During a transfer window is the only time you are able to exceed the squad limit but you must be back down to squad limit before the window closes. 

Suggestions Welcome!

Please feel free to discuss and debate any rule updates or adjustments to the set-up. Our hope is that the Stoop Premier League will be the most competitive and fun custom gameworld on SM. Join the conversation and apply for your club today!

We have 6 new managers joined us yesterday and today and we're at 33 now. And after taking inputs from almost every manager, we have finalised four new rules which will be implemented from start of next season. I'm sure this new rules will spice up the market and bring more excitement and activity in the world. Already the deals being negotiated and getting agreed. Join us today before its too late. 

11 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

We have 6 new managers joined us yesterday and today and we're at 33 now. And after taking inputs from almost every manager, we have finalised four new rules which will be implemented from start of next season. I'm sure this new rules will spice up the market and bring more excitement and activity in the world. Already the deals being negotiated and getting agreed. Join us today before its too late. 

Applied for Hamburg.

Cheers

On 2/14/2020 at 12:35 AM, Nigel_B said:

Good evening, Hoping to get real fun real fast with you all, as I'm fed up with the 3-5 people Game World I'm in at the moment.

I applied for Girondins in D3

Best regards,

Basile

Thanks a lot for joining us :)

58 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

I'm giving up my own team in the league - MANCHESTER UNITED -  one of the strongest teams in the league for the new incoming manager. Grab it soon before it runs out.

I'll take over a club from lower division and build it from the scratch.

I'd love to take you up on that mate :) Applying