EXPOSED: Ivan Juric / ouyno sekoj

Please see attached images of conversation between myself (White) and Ivan Juric (Green). Ivan also previously went by the name 'ouyno sekoj'. Hopefully this clears up a huge debate going on in GC1, and shows Ivan (or whatever his name is) in his true light.

As you can see from the screenshots at least 3 people all use that account, and therefore there are likely multiple accounts these people are connected to and cheating on. In addition to this they are hurling an insane amount of abuse at many managers on a regular basis, this is without provocation. Enjoy the reading of the messages, because this guy is quite something...

Take care all :)

Ivan (1).PNG

Ivan (2).PNG

Ivan (3).PNG

Ivan (4).PNG

Ivan (5).PNG

Ivan (6).PNG

Ivan (7).PNG

Ivan (8).PNG

Ivan (9).PNG

Ivan (10).PNG

Ivan (11).PNG

Ivan (12).PNG

Ivan (13).PNG

Ivan (14).PNG

Ivan (15).PNG

Ivan (16).PNG

Ivan (17).PNG

Ivan (18).PNG

I am an existing gold member in GC1 and i want to react anonymously to this drama. From what it seems, Ivan did overreact by a fair bit, but JOE played a part in it. So many accusations with no proof whatsoever, and a flawed logic to begin with. I would be fuming if i were Ivan.

But for goodness sake,Ivan, you need to learn how not to react properly, and not overreact even if stuff do not make sense, you have to be way more mature. I already warned him in his PMs not to overreact. I did a deal with him before, and he came across as very respectful, honest, but aggressive. Looking at his deals, i do NOT think he cheated, it is almost hard for him to cheat when he overpays for many players. He gives up a lot for players he wants. He once offered me a massive 7 players for a player of mine because he really wanted him !! 7 !!

In addition, we had previous discussions with deals across 2 game-worlds, and at the beginning of the discussion, he insisted that the deals be discussed separately, NO correlation with one another. Thats why i find it quite hard to believe that he would do cross world deals, and i think the above images he posted actually  is a fair indication of that. 

Irregardless, Ivan, you have to take into account the rest of the GW, no one likes to see two managers back and forth in the newsfeed, thats not what it is for. You have to control yourself better, as we can clearly see from your messages too. Unlike what you said, you do not deserve the right to scold someone if he/she instigates you. That is a flawed logic too.

As for JOE, sharing an account with his friends is not cheating, as long as they only have 1 club in the game-world. You kept calling him a cheater and did not understand why he reacted so aggressively towards you. You kept calling him out for name calling yet you labelled him a cheater when you clearly misunderstood the situation and have zero proof. I repeat, sharing an account with his friends is not cheating, as long as they only have 1 club in the game-world. I took a look at all the xfers he had, they all seemed fair to me, & like i said, he seems to have a tendency to overpay for players he wanted, all the more proof he is unlikely to be cheating. Cheaters tend to do deals in their favour not the other way around. It is no wonder he overreacted to your accusations. Yes, they were accusations, by you. Stop for the sake of the game-world. 

In conclusion, both Ivan & Joe are at fault here. Its a chicken & egg scenario, both not willing to back down. For goodness sake, make GW1 a peaceful one.

5 hours ago, johncenaflj said:

I am an existing gold member in GC1 and i want to react anonymously to this drama. From what it seems, Ivan did overreact by a fair bit, but JOE played a part in it. So many accusations with no proof whatsoever, and a flawed logic to begin with. I would be fuming if i were Ivan.

But for goodness sake,Ivan, you need to learn how not to react properly, and not overreact even if stuff do not make sense, you have to be way more mature. I already warned him in his PMs not to overreact. I did a deal with him before, and he came across as very respectful, honest, but aggressive. Looking at his deals, i do NOT think he cheated, it is almost hard for him to cheat when he overpays for many players. He gives up a lot for players he wants. He once offered me a massive 7 players for a player of mine because he really wanted him !! 7 !!

In addition, we had previous discussions with deals across 2 game-worlds, and at the beginning of the discussion, he insisted that the deals be discussed separately, NO correlation with one another. Thats why i find it quite hard to believe that he would do cross world deals, and i think the above images he posted actually  is a fair indication of that. 

Irregardless, Ivan, you have to take into account the rest of the GW, no one likes to see two managers back and forth in the newsfeed, thats not what it is for. You have to control yourself better, as we can clearly see from your messages too. Unlike what you said, you do not deserve the right to scold someone if he/she instigates you. That is a flawed logic too.

As for JOE, sharing an account with his friends is not cheating, as long as they only have 1 club in the game-world. You kept calling him a cheater and did not understand why he reacted so aggressively towards you. You kept calling him out for name calling yet you labelled him a cheater when you clearly misunderstood the situation and have zero proof. I repeat, sharing an account with his friends is not cheating, as long as they only have 1 club in the game-world. I took a look at all the xfers he had, they all seemed fair to me, & like i said, he seems to have a tendency to overpay for players he wanted, all the more proof he is unlikely to be cheating. Cheaters tend to do deals in their favour not the other way around. It is no wonder he overreacted to your accusations. Yes, they were accusations, by you. Stop for the sake of the game-world. 

In conclusion, both Ivan & Joe are at fault here. Its a chicken & egg scenario, both not willing to back down. For goodness sake, make GW1 a peaceful one.

I'm sure you do want to react 'anonymously' when this is quite clearly Ivan trying to limit the damage he has already caused himself and his reputation, it's even more obvious when you've typed this all out exactly how you speak on your main account. Everyone can see straight through you Ivan, the game is up.

3 minutes ago, mkzx123 said:

@Joe I told you to come accuse me right to my face. You said ok, book a flight (evidence below)

I PM-ed you asking for an email, you pussy-ed out. (Proof below). If you arent willing to back your words online up, stop chatting online. 

As i said b4,' dont bother me with your tough boy accusation act online anymore unless you are willing to say it to my face. Now fk off' 

Screenshot 2020-04-11 at 9.34.24 PM.png

Screenshot 2020-04-11 at 9.32.56 PM.png

Screenshot 2020-04-11 at 9.33.00 PM.png

I don't think you understand sarcasm. I don't want to meet random strangers from the internet and I think you offering to meet people for fights will likely result in you being banned eventually.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/10/2020 at 2:15 PM, mkzx123 said:

Hi Joe, you continually claim i am a cheater. I just sent you this. The ball is in your court, you want to say i am cheating, ok, name the deal, i will show you evidence i am not. (Image of the message i sent you). I have loads of time during this  'lockdown' anyways. 

Dont just say 'oh he cheated' but cant bring up 1 deal.

On the other hand, i can bring up a deal on where you cheated. A deal with MK Dons manager George Angel (who has now disgracefully left the gw after being exposed as Andy Jeffo 2.0), you did a deal with him for Dominik Szoboszlai 18 82 on the 15/6/19 for a 33yr Ryan Babel & Hany Mukhtar. George Angel was the manager in his first spell from 31/5 to 20/9. 

Any decent manager will know thats a horrendous deal. Its a heavily lopsided deal in your favour.  After doing that deal, George Angel quit the gw for the first time b4 returning months later. and now,  George Angel has now disgracefully left the gw after being exposed as Andy Jeffo 2.0. Yet he was the one that sold you Dominik Szoboszlai in a heavily lopsided deal. It says a lot no ? There is your proof, not just 'oh he cheated'. 

Are you actually Andy Jeffo in disguise? Do i need to remind you George Angel echoed everything you said in a public argument we had on the newsfeed as if you 2 were twins? Need i say more? 

Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 3.46.26 PM.png

Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 3.46.45 PM.png

Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 3.47.18 PM.png

Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 2.02.18 AM.png

How can you say I did a deal with George Angel in June 2019 when I joined the GW in January 2020... which you even show in your own screenshots? Only just noticed you put that. Funny looking back at this thread at how much you've been scrambling cause you were caught out and everyone can now see your psychotic, aggressive behaviour where you have threatened myself and a number of other managers. I have no idea how you haven't been banned to be honest, but I guess it just shows how little this game is monitored (and how poorly it is monitored).

1 hour ago, mkzx123 said:

if you see my latest post. you will realise that the suspicion came from the 2 of you being twins. After reviewing the evidence i initially presented, i took it down on the other thread but not here because i cudnt care less anymore lol . But the point still stands, it seems you & George Angel are 2 peas in the pot, perhaps the same person. 

And lastly, just stfu LOL. you have the guts to accuse someone without proof, have the guts to take some back. 

Loads of people in GC1 know what you're like. I won't take false accusations about me when your 'evidence' is complete nonsense and from before I even started managing this team. I hope one day you learn how to treat others with respect, but I suspect you never will based on your behaviour. Shame really as I don't like constant animosity with someone and constant disagreements but sometimes when people are as willing to act as horribly as you are willing to act towards other people - I have to stand up for myself and the rest of the good lads you've abused in the Game World. If you change your ways I'll bury the hatchet, but unfortunately I suspect you'll continue abusing the game and the community that play it - because you've shown nothing but that so far.