My first post in years on the forum. Since taking over rock bottom Cambridge with no points ive managed to get up to 15 points. Theres just 11 games left and im still 12 points away from safety. Its going to be a very tight finish 🤠

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First XI complete at United! De Gea- Interest from Madrid has now cooled and the Spanish star is fully focused on rediscovering his best form. AWB- The sole survivor from an originally avera

WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS APPOINT JUSTICE It was announced just a few days ago that Nick Justice, an experienced manager of 15-years within Soccermanager would take the reigns over at Division 2 si

The new EC that filled up in record time, will it last? How many managers will be in charge of the same club for every game of the season? I'll go for 77. Vacancies -      DIVISION

Posted Images

20 hours ago, Guest said:

My first post in years on the forum. Since taking over rock bottom Cambridge with no points ive managed to get up to 15 points. Theres just 11 games left and im still 12 points away from safety. Its going to be a very tight finish 🤠

I will just quote myself as i found my old account again