Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gladly, my friend is welcome to do friendly with me. He will use 3-1-3-3 and I will try 3-5-2 tonight. 4-2-4 is a dangerous formation. Never encountered it so far but I used it as my "Losing or D

Yeah you can only see tackling style, mentality, passing style, attacking style, tempo and pressing. Still helpful though 🙂 Edit: Didn’t read his question correctly, I’ll just stick to the p

Hi, I suggest you 4-3-2-1 and the following instructions if you are the stronger team. It works for me.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Interesting . :)

 

Any tactical advice for playing a team playing 4231A normal/long balls/flanks ?

I do not come across many teams playing long ball so i have no experience there .

If you are stronger, play with short balls and fast tempo because probably you can't counter your opponent

Link to post
Share on other sites

Is 5-3-2A yield very different results from 3-5-2? My result against 4-3-3B is very different.

I played 2 games against similar rated teams that play 4-3-3B and won comfortably for both of them.

Yesterday I met another 4-3-3B. 2 rating higher than mine (might be 3 because I used my 2nd team). I used 5-3-2A because my DM(R) only has 93% condition. I got annihilated. Only 1 Shot, and my opponent has 15 Shots, 10 on target. My only shot was in the last minute after I switched to 4-2-4 very attacking.

14 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Interesting . :)

 

Any tactical advice for playing a team playing 4231A normal/long balls/flanks ?

I do not come across many teams playing long ball so i have no experience there .

That's interesting tactic. 4-2-3-1A is a narrow and compact formation but he use long ball and flanks?

Long ball is very unpopular I guess, I also have no experience playing against team who play long ball. I only used it against higher rated team because my best player is 94 Benzema

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes he uses a very weird tactic indeed . He even uses his DMC as target man and the playmaker is his AMC .. .

His team is equal to mine . I had in mind to play him with 433B , attacking , direct , flanks , fast .
Still in doubt if I should set men behind ball , tight marking or offside trap against his long ball playing style .

Maybe I should play slow so he has less chance to counter .

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Yes he uses a very weird tactic indeed . He even uses his DMC as target man and the playmaker is his AMC .. .

His team is equal to mine . I had in mind to play him with 433B , attacking , direct , flanks , fast .
Still in doubt if I should set men behind ball , tight marking or offside trap against his long ball playing style .

Maybe I should play slow so he has less chance to counter .

 

Not sure how SM match engine work. But by logic, offside trap should counter long ball?

High Defensive Line (attacking mentality?) and Offside Trap should be good against long ball

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have losed 0-4, and i am the best Team of the league, sometimes i dont understand this game, my Team is 93 and the other team 90, i play with mbappe and mané in the bands with 4-3-3 B. The others Team of the league use 4-2-3-1B or 4-2-3-1A

Any suggestion?

would i use 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3?

Counterattack?

Offensive?

short passes? Direct?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, I have an important league match against a team who is stronger than me by 1 point.

His formation is 4-2-2-2 in the first half, and 4-2-3-1 or 4-4-1-1 in the second half.  He used all normal instructions.

Is there good formation to counter 4-2-2-2?

Is 4-2-3-1B good? in the first meeting my team dominate possession and shots but lose 1-0. Wonder if I should try again and hope better luck.

6 hours ago, JOE GI said:

I have losed 0-4, and i am the best Team of the league, sometimes i dont understand this game, my Team is 93 and the other team 90, i play with mbappe and mané in the bands with 4-3-3 B. The others Team of the league use 4-2-3-1B or 4-2-3-1A

Any suggestion?

would i use 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3?

Counterattack?

Offensive?

short passes? Direct?

I have losed 0-4, and i am the best Team of the league, sometimes i dont understand this game, my Team is 93 and the other team 90, i play with mbappe and mané in the bands with 4-3-3 B. The others Team of the league use 4-2-3-1B or 4-2-3-1A

Any suggestion?

would i use 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3?

Counterattack?

Offensive?

short passes? Direct?

Could you please share your opponents' tactics please? I'm struggling against 4-3-3B 🤣🤣

If you have the best team in the league, it is very weird to lose 0-4. Does your team have concern issues? Low condition players? In ALL of my game world, the division leaders use 4-3-3B

I suggest use 4-3-3B or 4-2-3-1B. Play Attacking, Mixed pass, Slow Tempo, All Over pressing. Don't use Men behind ball. Use tight marking only against team 1 overall rating behind you. If losing, play aggressive, very attacking, fast tempo. If winning, play short.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TCLVikerz said:

Oye, tengo un partido de liga importante contra un equipo que es más fuerte que yo por 1 punto.

Su formación es 4-2-2-2 en la primera mitad y 4-2-3-1 o 4-4-1-1 en la segunda mitad. Usó todas las instrucciones normales.

¿Hay buena formación para contrarrestar el 4-2-2-2?

¿Es bueno 4-2-3-1B? en el primer encuentro mi equipo domina la posesión y los tiros pero pierde 1-0. Me pregunto si debería intentarlo de nuevo y esperar mejor suerte.

¿Podrías compartir las tácticas de tus oponentes, por favor? Estoy luchando contra 4-3-3B 🤣 🤣

Si tienes el mejor equipo de la liga, es muy raro perder 0-4. ¿Su equipo tiene problemas de preocupación? Jugadores de baja condición? En TODO mi mundo de juego, los líderes de división usan 4-3-3B

Sugiero usar 4-3-3B o 4-2-3-1B. Juega al ataque, pase mixto, tempo lento, presión total. No uses Hombres detrás de la pelota. Use marcas estrictas solo contra la calificación general del equipo 1 detrás de usted. Si pierde, juegue agresivo, muy agresivo, con tempo rápido. Si gana, juegue corto.

My Team are 100%, i have played contraatack in the last match, playmaker and target man.

Mixed passes,offensive, fast.

The other team play 4-2-3-1 B, very offensive, mixed passes, mixed attack, fast.

Result: 0-4

Possesion: 58-42

Shots: 13-9

On goal: 2-3

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TCLVikerz said:

Hey, I have an important league match against a team who is stronger than me by 1 point.

His formation is 4-2-2-2 in the first half, and 4-2-3-1 or 4-4-1-1 in the second half.  He used all normal instructions.

Is there good formation to counter 4-2-2-2?

Is 4-2-3-1B good? in the first meeting my team dominate possession and shots but lose 1-0. Wonder if I should try again and hope better luck.

Could you please share your opponents' tactics please? I'm struggling against 4-3-3B 🤣🤣

If you have the best team in the league, it is very weird to lose 0-4. Does your team have concern issues? Low condition players? In ALL of my game world, the division leaders use 4-3-3B

I suggest use 4-3-3B or 4-2-3-1B. Play Attacking, Mixed pass, Slow Tempo, All Over pressing. Don't use Men behind ball. Use tight marking only against team 1 overall rating behind you. If losing, play aggressive, very attacking, fast tempo. If winning, play short.

I beat sometimes 4-2-3-1B with 4-2-2-2 so I would try a new formation ( for example 4-3-3A)

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, JOE GI said:

Mi equipo está al 100%, he jugado contraatack en el último partido, mediapunta y objetivo.

Pases mixtos, ofensivos, rápidos.

El otro equipo juega 4-2-3-1 B, muy ofensivo, pases mixtos, ataque mixto, rápido.

Resultado: 0-4

Posesión: 58-42

Disparos: 13-9

A gol: 2-3

My play maker is toni kroos, with 4-3-3B, he would be DCM?

Link to post
Share on other sites

@TCLVikerz

vs 4222 I have good results with 4231B . attacking , mixed passing , mixed attack (or flanks) , own half .

 

I won big time from the guy playing 4231A , flanks , long balls , with my 433B , flanks , direct passing , and offside trap . But .. I notice his team was fatigued because he did not rotate his squad after cup game . So not a good reference .

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/9/2020 at 8:53, JOE GI said:

Mi equipo está al 100%, he jugado contraatack en el último partido, mediapunta y objetivo.

Pases mixtos, ofensivos, rápidos.

El otro equipo juega 4-2-3-1 B, muy ofensivo, pases mixtos, ataque mixto, rápido.

Resultado: 0-4

Posesión: 58-42

Disparos: 13-9

A gol: 2-3

Any suggestion?

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, TCLVikerz said:

I will play against higher rated team that use 3-5-2

He plays normal, attacking, direct, flanks, normal, all over

He put attacking arrows for both WBs, defensive arrows for all CBs and DM

Any suggestion playing against this team?

I'm finding a solution to against the team use 4-3-3 B cause when I use 4-4-2 A, and I switch all to Normal and Own Half, I lost the game

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rosbear said:

I'm finding a solution to against the team use 4-3-3 B cause when I use 4-4-2 A, and I switch all to Normal and Own Half, I lost the game

Wdym? Use 4-3-3B against 3-5-2?

@Akos01 said that 3-5-2 is good counter to 4-3-3B

I tried using 3-5-2 to play against similar rated 4-3-3B and won both game (losing possession, more shots and shots on target).

So, i don't think 4-3-3B is the answer against 3-5-2

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TCLVikerz said:

Wdym? Use 4-3-3B against 3-5-2?

@Akos01 said that 3-5-2 is good counter to 4-3-3B

I tried using 3-5-2 to play against similar rated 4-3-3B and won both game (losing possession, more shots and shots on target).

So, i don't think 4-3-3B is the answer against 3-5-2

I try to find solution for my team, cause when I against an opponent who use 4-3-3B. I'm lose :)) Okay, thanks, I will try it later..

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, TCLVikerz said:

I will play against higher rated team that use 3-5-2

He plays normal, attacking, direct, flanks, normal, all over

He put attacking arrows for both WBs, defensive arrows for all CBs and DM

Any suggestion playing against this team?

I think 4-5-1B or 4-4-1-1 is the best against 3-5-2.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, rosbear said:

I try to find solution for my team, cause when I against an opponent who use 4-3-3B. I'm lose :)) Okay, thanks, I will try it later..

oh okay. I "accidentally" answered your question then 😁

Idk, it's low sample size. 2 games 2 wins. Didn't win possession for both games despite playing slow/all over. But more shots. Hopefully it will be good for you. I find 4-3-3B hard to beat as well.

29 minutes ago, Akos01 said:

I think 4-5-1B or 4-4-1-1 is the best against 3-5-2.

May I ask how do you know these counter formations? Is it by experience or is there any logic behind each formation?

My team is lacking CMs to play 4-5-1B. I think i either go 4-4-1-1 or 4-2-3-1B again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TCLVikerz said:

oh okay. I "accidentally" answered your question then 😁

Idk, it's low sample size. 2 games 2 wins. Didn't win possession for both games despite playing slow/all over. But more shots. Hopefully it will be good for you. I find 4-3-3B hard to beat as well.

May I ask how do you know these counter formations? Is it by experience or is there any logic behind each formation?

My team is lacking CMs to play 4-5-1B. I think i either go 4-4-1-1 or 4-2-3-1B again.

Now, it's just logic, I rarely meet with 3-5-2. Obviously, your opponent will attack in the flanks so I tried to find a formation which has 4 players there and good for counters.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone has experience against 3-1-3-3?

I will play against a similar rated team that use 3-1-3-3; Normal; Attacking; Short; Mixed; Fast; All Over

In the previous match, I rest my first XI and got demolished 3-0 using a 4-2-3-1B slow tempo and press all over.

I checked his schedule, he just lose 3-0 against 4-2-3-1B Attacking, Fast Tempo. Fatigue/squad rotation might play a part since its a cup game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

@TCLVikerzI have never ever come across 3133 formation myself so I have no clue what to do against that . Maybe 532A since that has 3 center defenders but it is just a guess .

I also have a question : VS 424 attack over flanks what do you guys use ? I was thinking 433A through the middle to choke his midfield completely ?

 

Gladly, my friend is welcome to do friendly with me. He will use 3-1-3-3 and I will try 3-5-2 tonight.

4-2-4 is a dangerous formation. Never encountered it so far but I used it as my "Losing or Drawing at 60 mins" formation and I get a lot of successes using that formation. I think 4-3-3A is a good shout and try to keep possession, and don't put arrow for your side defenders

Link to post
Share on other sites

In my gameworld a lot of people are playing 424 attacking . I even played it myself , but I would like to find a counterformation which "tackles" it , instead of having to match them with 424 all the time . 🥳

I am going to put 2 backwards (defending) arrows on my side defenders with the 433A . Hopefully that will tell the game to let them only defend . 🙄

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...