• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gladly, my friend is welcome to do friendly with me. He will use 3-1-3-3 and I will try 3-5-2 tonight. 4-2-4 is a dangerous formation. Never encountered it so far but I used it as my "Losing or D

Yeah you can only see tackling style, mentality, passing style, attacking style, tempo and pressing. Still helpful though ūüôā Edit: Didn‚Äôt read his¬†question correctly, I‚Äôll just stick to the p

Hi, I suggest you 4-3-2-1 and the following instructions if you are the stronger team. It works for me.

Posted Images

Against 4-2-3-1 try the defensive 4-3-2-1 without tight marking.

Against 4-5-1 I suggest 4-4-1-1. It is almost the same but the instructions are different and you have more strikers to score from crossings. The all tactic is on the first page.

2 hours ago, Akos01 said:

Contra o 4-2-3-1, tente o defensivo 4-3-2-1 sem marcar muito.

Contra o 4-5-1, sugiro 4-4-1-1. √Č quase o mesmo, mas as instru√ß√Ķes s√£o diferentes e voc√™ tem mais atacantes para marcar nos cruzamentos. A t√°tica toda est√° na primeira p√°gina.

Question for million Dollars...

When i play in the Champion League and cant choose the formation.

But i can choose the instructions... What instructions should i put??

Can you put a printscreen??

Please

49 minutes ago, Palpiero said:

Question for million Dollars...

When i play in the Champion League and cant choose the formation.

But i can choose the instructions... What instructions should i put??

Can you put a printscreen??

Please

I think it is impossible to have a good tactic because you always have a different formation. For example a tactic which good for a formation, it can be terrible for an another one. When you are better, you should choose a balanced tactics ( if 2 team  meet with each other with the same tactics, usually, the better one  will win). If you are weaker, I suggest defensive mentality.

1 hour ago, Akos01 said:

Eu acho que é impossível ter uma boa tática, porque você sempre tem uma formação diferente. Por exemplo, uma tática que seja boa para uma formação, pode ser terrível para outra. Quando estiver melhor, você deve escolher uma tática equilibrada (se duas equipes se encontrarem com a mesma tática, geralmente, melhor será a vencedora). Se você é mais fraco, sugiro mentalidade defensiva.

Ok

Like you mention 4321, right?

On 17/05/2020 at 12:39, Alfino said:

Então, essas são as táticas que você sugere

Hello

Its a good tactic, but the others see i am atacking by the Middle and they attack in the Wings.... Result, always loose.

Its good but i have to Change in the curse of the game for the others dont ser ir coming this tactic.

18 hours ago, Akos01 said:

Against 4-2-3-1 try the defensive 4-3-2-1 without tight marking.

Against 4-5-1 I suggest 4-4-1-1. It is almost the same but the instructions are different and you have more strikers to score from crossings. The all tactic is on the first page.

Vs 4-5-1 similar teams, the 4-4-1-1 does not lose on ball possession?

And against 4-2-3-1 B the 4-3-2-1 wins on ball possession? 

I will try it and let you know the results.

thanks 

Hi guys,i have an important game today semi final,my opponent is much stronger than and he is playing 433B..What formation is best to face him,and tactic if possible

He play like this

Hard
Mentality V.Attacking
Passing Style Direct
Attacking Style Down Both Flanks
Tempo Fast
Pressing Own Half
Counter-Attack No
Men Behind Ball No
Tight Marking No
Play Offside No
Use Play Maker No
Use Target Man No
2 hours ago, haolopes said:

For exemple vs this (similar teams):

Should I use the 4-4-1 with the instructions on the first page?

Thanks 

F8E8265F-1DA5-4F8E-949D-DE9FBD5FF989.jpeg

I think yes, but maybe there won't be a lot of chances in the match

1 hour ago, Bigjum71 said:

Hi guys,i have an important game today semi final,my opponent is much stronger than and he is playing 433B..What formation is best to face him,and tactic if possible

He play like this

Hard
Mentality V.Attacking
Passing Style Direct
Attacking Style Down Both Flanks
Tempo Fast
Pressing Own Half
Counter-Attack No
Men Behind Ball No
Tight Marking No
Play Offside No
Use Play Maker No
Use Target Man No

I would play with 5-4-1B and very defensive mentality, long balls if he is much stonger

3 hours ago, haolopes said:

Vs 4-5-1 similar teams, the 4-4-1-1 does not lose on ball possession?

And against 4-2-3-1 B the 4-3-2-1 wins on ball possession? 

I will try it and let you know the results.

thanks 

The possesion isn't important when you play with counter attack. But you have to get the ball in the midfield

7 hours ago, Palpiero said:

Hello

Its a good tactic, but the others see i am atacking by the Middle and they attack in the Wings.... Result, always loose.

Its good but i have to Change in the curse of the game for the others dont ser ir coming this tactic.

Try defensive mentality for your full- backs

8 minutes ago, haolopes said:

Against 4-5-1 (similar level teams) should I use defensive and this instructions?

Yes, but probably against similar level teams, you needn't have to use defensive mentality for the second striker ( here Williams)

On 14/05/2020 at 13:01, Akos01 said:

O 4-3-2-1 (árvore de natal) também é bom contra times fortes, mas sem o uso de craque e com mentalidade deffensiv e estilo de passe direto. Se seu oponente é muito melhor que você, sugiro isso. Eu tive 0-0 nesta formação (você pode escolher um ritmo mais lento e bolas longas se o empate for o seu objetivo).

Screenshot_2020-05-14-13-47-18-035_com.soccermanagerltd.worlds.png

Screenshot_2020-05-14-13-49-34-273_com.soccermanagerltd.worlds.png

In this formation i use Tight Marking??