Hello guys!!  I'm inviting you to this gameworld 222692 English Championship, a very competitive gameworld. If you want to build a team of your own from the lower divisions,  this is the gameworld to join. Rivalry is fierce.

The preseason just started , so this is the best time to join. 

222692. I look forward to seeing you in this gameworld. 

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gladly, my friend is welcome to do friendly with me. He will use 3-1-3-3 and I will try 3-5-2 tonight. 4-2-4 is a dangerous formation. Never encountered it so far but I used it as my "Losing or D

Yeah you can only see tackling style, mentality, passing style, attacking style, tempo and pressing. Still helpful though 🙂 Edit: Didn’t read his question correctly, I’ll just stick to the p

Hi, I suggest you 4-3-2-1 and the following instructions if you are the stronger team. It works for me.

Posted Images

On 5/19/2020 at 3:18 PM, Akos01 said:

The possesion isn't important when you play with counter attack. But you have to get the ball in the midfield

Só against 4-5-1, I should use the 4-4-1-1? At 60 minutes if I’m losing should I change formation/instructions?

thanks 

39 minutes ago, haolopes said:

Só against 4-5-1, I should use the 4-4-1-1? At 60 minutes if I’m losing should I change formation/instructions?

thanks 

Of course, you have to change at least mentality if you are losing. But 4-2-4 with long balls also can be good against 4 defenders.

24 minutes ago, Akos01 said:

Of course, you have to change at least mentality if you are losing. But 4-2-4 with long balls also can be good against 4 defenders.

With what instructions? Long balls, very attacking, fast tempo, attack for the wings?

7 minutes ago, haolopes said:

With what instructions? Long balls, very attacking, fast tempo, attack for the wings?

Use it if you are losing. Hard tackling, attacking, long balls, mixed attacking direction, fast tempo, press own half/all over. He has too much midfielders so it is better to skip the midfield when you are attacking with long balls

24 minutes ago, Akos01 said:

Use it if you are losing. Hard tackling, attacking, long balls, mixed attacking direction, fast tempo, press own half/all over. He has too much midfielders so it is better to skip the midfield when you are attacking with long balls

Thanks for the help, I will try this for the next matches, and then let you know my results.

For this mach I only have players to play with 4-2-3-1 B or 4-5-1 B. (My CM are only CDM) I’m still buying players for diferent positions. 
vs 4-5-1 B for this mach what should be better? The 4-3-2-1 B or 4-5-1 B?

Many thanks 

13 minutes ago, haolopes said:

Thanks for the help, I will try this for the next matches, and then let you know my results.

For this mach I only have players to play with 4-2-3-1 B or 4-5-1 B. (My CM are only CDM) I’m still buying players for diferent positions. 
vs 4-5-1 B for this mach what should be better? The 4-3-2-1 B or 4-5-1 B?

Many thanks 

Against the same tactic probably it would be a balanced match and I suggest it if you aren't better. But play with defensive mentality

37 minutes ago, Kurt angle said:

What are the best instructions to use with 4-2-3-1B if you are the stronger team most games?

Attacking mentality, Attacking both flanks, direct balls , fast tempo and pressing all over

8 minutes ago, Kurt angle said:

Okay perfect thank you, and would you use any of the play styles at all?

Men behind the ball, tight marking and maybe counter attack if your opponent doesn't too defensive

1 hour ago, Akos01 said:

Against the same tactic probably it would be a balanced match and I suggest it if you aren't better. But play with defensive mentality

What instructions against this (same level teams)?

I only can play 4-5-1 B or 4-2-3-1 B this game with the players I have right now.

8C39BA9F-0DD9-4EBB-8AD3-E931D8EC2353.jpeg

5 hours ago, haolopes said:

What instructions against this (same level teams)?

I only can play 4-5-1 B or 4-2-3-1 B this game with the players I have right now.

8C39BA9F-0DD9-4EBB-8AD3-E931D8EC2353.jpeg

Try hard tackling, defensive mentality, direct passing, both flanks, fast tempo and own half with 4-5-1. ( Use counter, tight marking and mén behind the ball) Probably both team will have few chances. If you are in behind change into 4-2-3-1B with attacking, but it isn't the best against this formation.

8 hours ago, Akos01 said:

Try hard tackling, defensive mentality, direct passing, both flanks, fast tempo and own half with 4-5-1. ( Use counter, tight marking and mén behind the ball) Probably both team will have few chances. If you are in behind change into 4-2-3-1B with attacking, but it isn't the best against this formation.

What about other instructions?

Like this?

Many thanks

2737DE18-CFB6-4921-8B54-22701A75D7D8.jpeg

Hi, the tactics you suggested agiants 442 work well. Thank you.

3 hours ago, Akos01 said:

Yes, if it is the 4-2-3-1

Can i ask you to face 433A (defalut set for all instructions). We are on the same level of rating but 4 players of him are NiF and will be max 80% or will be changed with players with lower rating if the manages access again till the match.

11 hours ago, Alfino said:

Hi, the tactics you suggested agiants 442 work well. Thank you.

Can i ask you to face 433A (defalut set for all instructions). We are on the same level of rating but 4 players of him are NiF and will be max 80% or will be changed with players with lower rating if the manages access again till the match.

I think the 4-4-1-1 is better now. If you won't lead in the half-time , change it to attacking mentality or try a new formation

1 hour ago, Bigjum71 said:

4231B is too much,last night i used the 4321 with defensive mentality to counter it i get kicked at home 1-3...anyone know how to conter this formation?

Sorry that I couldn't help you. If you still trust in me, you should try 4-5-1 or 4-4-1-1

5 minutes ago, Akos01 said:

Desculpe por não poder ajudá-lo. Se você ainda confia em mim, tente 4-5-1 ou 4-4-1-1

Hello friend.

I have a team that always win and i want to win this game. This are ia instructions that i use.

Can you sent me a print scren wich tactic i should use to oppose this team??

Screenshot_2020-05-22-08-44-15-452_com.soccermanagerltd.worlds.jpg

Screenshot_2020-05-22-08-43-47-823_com.soccermanagerltd.worlds.jpg

33 minutes ago, Palpiero said:

Hello friend.

I have a team that always win and i want to win this game. This are ia instructions that i use.

Can you sent me a print scren wich tactic i should use to oppose this team??

Screenshot_2020-05-22-08-44-15-452_com.soccermanagerltd.worlds.jpg

Screenshot_2020-05-22-08-43-47-823_com.soccermanagerltd.worlds.jpg

Hello mate,

Sorry, I don't understand. Is this your team? If you always win with it, why do you want to change it?

1 hour ago, Akos01 said:

E aí cara,

Desculpe, eu não entendo. Essa é sua equipe? Se você sempre vence com isso, por que deseja mudar?

Hello

This is my NOT MY team.

The other team has players level +93.

I give you a print scren to have a ideia how he plays.

Can you give me a print scren of formation/instructions to win???

1 hour ago, Akos01 said:

E aí cara,

Desculpe, eu não entendo. Essa é sua equipe? Se você sempre vence com isso, por que deseja mudar?

The other team has players level +93 and my team level 90.

I need to win this game

1 hour ago, Palpiero said:

The other team has players level +93 and my team level 90.

I need to win this game

I won with 4-4-1-1 against 4-2-3-1B last time but the difference wasn't as much as in your situation. I can also suggest you 4-4-2B. If you want to use it I can make a print screen. He doesn't use men behind the ball so you can make good counter attacks

5 minutes ago, Akos01 said:

Ganhei com o 4-4-1-1 contra o 4-2-3-1B da última vez, mas a diferença não foi tanto quanto na sua situação. Eu também posso sugerir você 4-4-2B. Se você quiser usá-lo, posso fazer uma tela de impressão. Ele não usa homens atrás da bola para que você possa fazer bons contra-ataques

Yes please...

Sendo me a print screen of 442.

The 441 is the formation you already post??